Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What a farce. A con of the century. The spider is getting really impatient and neurotic with each step but this won't give them traction, quite the opposite, I feel a Streisand effect of epic proportions coming their way.

PapayaTapper said:
RexImperator said:
Link to seed oil consumption:

https://drcate.com/metabolic-disorders-are-overlookedand-making-coronavirus-deadly/

This might explain it having a worse impact in America and among African-Americans.
Actually its likely a higher prevalence of genetic blood disorders (like sickle cell ) thats causing a increased severity among African Americans. Since the virus is attaching to blood cells and "releasing" the iron ions in the heme...it makes perfect sense unfortunately
Once again an indicator that it's more hematological and impacted also Somalis in Sweden the most. By that account it would mean that 50 mio. Africans would die - just later, but somehow I very much doubt that it will happen.

ball dont lie said:
Enhanced Eddie said:
ILI are "influenza like illnesses":
The dark blue line is the ILI rate for the 2019/2020 season
The pink area is the lockdown that began on March 23rd

If I am reading this correctly, the dark blue line peaked 4 weeks before the lockdown and at 3 weeks began sharply decreasing?

Were the lockdowns started because the govt had access to this kind of info and wanted to get ahead of the curve. Put people in lockdown knowing the decrease of illness had already started, then the lockdown miraculously solves the problem that didnt exist? Or am I too jaded? :banana::banana:

Information on flu like illnesses are not available since the lockdown?

I had some talks with family members over Easter and every single one thinks this is a huge lie being forced on the public. That never happens with my family.
Actually that is the number of severe respiratory diseases in Germany - many potentially lethal. It fell hard even before the shutdown, because the German coronia accounting simply took those cases and counted them towards the corona deaths. The same massive never-before-seen drop was seen in the flu-death column - all the cases were just added to Corona.

Oak said:

Besides this showing what a farce this is becoming, the ratio of competent white men is obviously way too low in western hospitals.

Women attention-whoring even with people dying and in severe pain around them and is not especially surprising. But it only happens without sufficient male authority.

Gold bless you if you or your family need western medical care.
Obviously some hospitals get all the covid cases and there are some - the rest and many ER rooms are empty and they are getting bored. One of those dancing crews was even in NYC.

McKinnsley

Sparrow

UK police kick in someones door without a warrant to make sure he properly practicing social distancing. He was alone at the time.

Makes your blood boil.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Actually I think they got a call about a disturbance. That's why they forced themselves on him, not because they were checking if he's social distancing alone in his apartment.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Enhanced Eddie said:
Actually I think they got a call about a disturbance. That's why they forced themselves on him, not because they were checking if he's social distancing alone in his apartment.
"Swatting" 2020:

911: "911, Whats your emergency?"

Snitch: "My neighbor is having a dinner party",,,,

911: "Ma'am, what makes you think your neighbor is having a dinner party"

Snitch: "I can hear wine and cheese, and smell them having fun! Hurry!!!"

911: "Just stay where you are"

[img=400x300]https://media1.tenor.com/images/9a460311e00a57799aa8906080865ad3/tenor.gif?itemid=8712094[/img]

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Ramz Paul said:
Just spoke to a friend. His dad’s open heart surgery has been delayed until June. The insanity continues.
https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1249754165179568128

Truly insane this situation. The clock is ticking. This will lead to massive resistance by the people. Americans aren't quite ready for this kind of tyranny yet. Cabal overplayed their hand. Probably because they had this all planned for 10-20 years from now and weren't ready yet.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
So why was there no shutdown when Swine Flu happened? 12,000 people died in the states. I don't remember schools or work being cancelled at all.

My theory is that since it affected children all the people in power didn't really care because the gov't is run by them. On top of that you had Obama in office and that dude could do no wrong in the eyes of the media.

Basically the powers that be didn't want to stop the world because a few thousand kids were dying off.

But, I dunno, maybe I'm missing something.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Why is a council needed? Just end the lockdown.

That jerkoff governor of Kentucky has state police tracking down church attendees to make sure they don't leave their homes! Because they had the nerve to disobey.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
renotime said:
So why was there no shutdown when Swine Flu happened?
I dunno, maybe I'm missing something.
I think this is what you're missing... corona is a big move to reduce civil liberties (1st amendment gone), increase surveillance, destroy the economy and force vaccinations.

I see ever more media articles trying to attack Sweden with ever more bogus reasoning.

What the sheisters are missing is that it's not only Sweden - they would have to add Iceland, Belarus, Taiwan and Japan to the list, but they won't because those fuckers lie whenever they open their feces-crusted lying pie-holes.

And those are the developed countries because the number of less developed countries is even longer, but they will keep on ignoring that too.

By the way - the comment section underneath those articles is a bloodbath - even in liberal newspapers - people are not buying the crap. They just go along for now due to the massive fines that are imposed everywhere.

kel

Pelican
renotime said:
So why was there no shutdown when Swine Flu happened? 12,000 people died in the states. I don't remember schools or work being cancelled at all.
They probably didn't think they could get away with it, or that it'd be as easy as it has been. As bad as things were in 2009, twitter and youtube weren't nearly what they are today, nor even the legacy media industry.

kel said:
renotime said:
They probably didn't think they could get away with it, or that it'd be as easy as it has been. As bad as things were in 2009, twitter and youtube weren't nearly what they are today, nor even the legacy media industry.
There were massive attempts of doing that in 2009, but all the attempts failed in the EU and there was too little power left in the US. Dr. Wodarg - an epidemiologist and pulmologist was back then an EU politician and made sure that it would fail. They wanted a complete shut down even then.

The difference this time was China and frankly it looks ever more that they only did it in order to smash the Hong Kong and own internal protests. They now added their green/red health card which is even more restrictive than the social credit system. If you are red in health and alone, then you pretty much are left to die - and you can be legally arrested as well.

They probably got assurances by the globalists, that it would not impact them that much, because the West would be shut down much longer, so their economic power would even rise. The idea that China cares about a few thousand or even tens of thousand of mostly 70+ year olds is as logical as expecting great love for 80 year olds by the likes of Gates and Fauci.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Apparently a couple of the US Governors were coming to their senses about reopening their local States, but Trump says otherwise. The drama continues..

Since all 50 states have now declared a State of Emergency, it looks like FEMA may be taking a front seat soon under Executive Order 12148.

In the meantime an actual disaster just occurred in South killing dozens. So much for social distancing :angel: