Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

An underestimated side of this "scam" of the covid 19 is how the deep state is using corrupt individuals to do their dirty deeds :

New freshly appointed minister of health in Ukraine has his wife opening a medic supply company...
(see the link inside the tweet)
https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1245722724464570368

after further research :
His worked in gaz companies , including Neftagaz , how strange (this is also linked with Tymoshenko)

More research about him and his wife :

Maksym Stepanov was born in 1975 in the city of Skovorodino, Amur Region (Russian Federation).

In 1998 he graduated from Donetsk State Medical University with the degree of a surgeon, in 2004 - Kyiv National Economic University ("international economics").

In 1999, Stepanov was appointed a Deputy General Director of the "Trade House "Gas Ukraine" company, a subsidiary of Naftogaz-Ukraine.

Two years later, he took the post of deputy general director of CJSC Veche Industrial and Financial company and worked in the State Tax Administration of Ukraine in 2003-2004.

From 2004 to 2008, he was the head of the board of directors of the Republican Legal Union LLC.

For the next two years, Stepanov was the first deputy head of the Odesa Regional State Administration - Mykola Serdyuk, and then, in 2011, he took the chair of the director of the state-owned enterprise "Ukraina" Polygraphkombinat until 2016.

In December 2016, Stepanov won the competition for the position of the head of the Odesa Regional State Administration, outstripped 30 of his competitors, and in January 2017 he was introduced as the new head of the regional state administration.

In 2019, the then president Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on the dismissal of Stepanov, but he refused to leave the post and said that the president had exceeded his authority, and Cabinet of Ministers should make decisions like this.

In April of 2019, the government approved his dismissal.

Declaration
According to the declaration, filed by Stepanov in May 2019, his wife owns an apartment in Kyiv with a total area of 340.9 square meters and a parking lot. The family of the newly appointed Head of the Ministry of Health also owns the right to rent an apartment in Odesa with an area of 196.3 square meters.

Stepanov’s wife has two elite cars: the 2013 Lexus GX460, worth over $30,000, and the 2016 Lexus LX 450, for over $110,000. The minister himself drives a Range Rover for $100,000.

The Stepanovs also declared more than 10 expensive pieces of jewelry and watches, including Rolex, Breguet, Piaget. The Minister’s wife also declared a fur coat.

(and they probably didnt declare a quarter of what they really have through corruption etc)

Wreckingball

Pelican
manage to find the yearly death data in portugal for all deaths.
Comparing same period (1 Jan to 13th Apr).

There was, on average, more deaths per day last year than this year. To be fair, Portugal has is an "old" country and only 435 died "from" Covid.
Total deaths are higher, on each age bracket, for 2019 than for 2020. Total deaths for 2019 are about 2000 more than for 2020

The bulk of deaths is in fact on the +75 population, which averages 262 (2019) and 253 (2020) per day. 65-74 average at 48 (2019) vs 50 (2020).

I dont have much more time to compare with previous years, but i suspect it will be similar. I will report back tomorrow.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
So I live in Seattle, and the nearby park/beach is officially closed, but there are people still enjoying it (including me). These commies in power and brainwashed sheep can all kiss my ass. Everyone has the right to enjoy nice weather/scenery and exercise.

Same for getting coffee. There's a bench outside the nearby cafe that's still open, and I sit down and relax like normal. Too damn nice out to be locked up like a scared dog in a cage.

Anyone that thinks this behavior is selfish or irresponsible is a big part of the problem, and why the world is so insane and easily controlled right now. Turn off the fake, hysterical news and start living again. They only control us because so many people let them.

Easy E

Kingfisher
SamuelBRoberts said:
Feels like the tide turned on Easter. (Divine intervention?) Nobody believes this is gonna get worse other than a view Karens and IQ 105ers.
The "Fake Stream" media couldn't keep the lid on the falling number of cases and TikTok videos of nurses dancing in empty hospitals.

Rush87

Ostrich
SamuelBRoberts said:
Feels like the tide turned on Easter. (Divine intervention?) Nobody believes this is gonna get worse other than a view Karens and IQ 105ers.
I've routinely found the slightly higher than average IQers the most unbearably obnoxious. They treat those less intelligent than themselves with disdain, whilst deeming those smarter as "idiots" when then cannot understand their logic. It's the media in a nutshell.​

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
One of the most nurses who got the most attention from the media has been exposed as a crisis actor.

This New York Times youtube clip has 7.7 Million views and she was referenced in other Media outlets as well. This was a quote from the Dailymail which was from her speaking in the above video:

'The frustrating thing about all of this is it really feels like it's too little too late,' Smith said as she walked down a hallway in the hospital. 'We knew, we knew it was coming.' 'It's America. We're supposed to be a first-world country,' she added. Smith made the comments on Tuesday, as the number of cases in New York City hovered around 14,000, with more than 130 deaths. By Thursday morning, the case count jumped to 21,393 and nearly 200 deaths. 'Today is kinda getting worse and worse, we had to get a refrigerated truck to store the bodies of patients who are dying,' Smith said.
'We are right now scrambling to get a few additional ventilators or even C-PAP machines, if we could get C-PAP machines we could free up ventilators for patients who need them.' Smith filmed a row of only five ventilators that were not in use at the time, saying: 'Unless people die, I expect we'll be back to needing to beg for ventilators again in another day or two.'
Here is what is interesting, it is illegal to film inside a New York hospital without Patient consent.

New York-Presbyterian hospital paid a $2.2 million penalty to the federal government for the filming hospital patients without their consent.

These incredibly intimate moments should only be shared with the patient and whoever they give permission to, under the federal law known as HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).

The Office for Civil Rights with the Federal Department of Health and Human Services took to the media, saying, “It is not sufficient for a health care provider to request or require media personnel to mask the identities of patients (using techniques such as blurring, pixelation or voice alteration software) for whom an authorization was not obtained.”
Also, look into her background (click on link to see her speaking about running emergency simulations). Why is one of the most elevated nurses in America right now a person who runs medical simulations which are when actors are involved to practice a medical emergency or diagnosis to make it as real as possible. Her job literally training actors to make sure they can convince doctors of a real emergency. Would it be a stretch that she could do that personally on the public at large? How did she get permission to film inside her hospital? BTW Krammer in one of his jobs was an actor for a hospital.

Attachments

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Enhanced Eddie said:
Truly insane this situation. The clock is ticking. This will lead to massive resistance by the people. Americans aren't quite ready for this kind of tyranny yet. Cabal overplayed their hand. Probably because they had this all planned for 10-20 years from now and weren't ready yet.
One reason why they may have pushed this now and not in 2030 could be the fact of rising anti-left sentiments and people waking up that they want to put a lid on. If Trump's not controlled opposition his election definitely spurred things up. In ten years time they would've had the 5G grid complete and switch on the terror with a touch of a button but now they have to triple their efforts. That will leave room for mistakes and could mean their undoing. They went on a limb, made themselves vulnerable and are now neurotically acting to keep this thing in control.

One thing that doesn't seem to be widely acknowledged: the powers that be are now working under the highest risk of being exposed than ever in history thanks to the internet. If we tip the scales in our favour now the avalanche will come.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
@Bury Zenek: Yup, that's exactly what I think too. And... there's no way Trump is controlled opp. Yeah we've all been disappointed with him, but at the very least it's clear he's not on "their" side. Case in point from this week, he wants to open up ASAP, he didn't even mandate nationwide quarantine, left it up to the states. Globalist leaders are talking about 18-24 months.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I don't know enough about Trump to make this judgement, I hope you guys see it more clearly. If you are pretty sure Trump is not controlled op then we have a fighting chance.

Easy_C

Crow
Enhanced Eddie said:
@Bury Zenek: Yup, that's exactly what I think too. And... there's no way Trump is controlled opp. Yeah we've all been disappointed with him, but at the very least it's clear he's not on "their" side. Case in point from this week, he wants to open up ASAP, he didn't even mandate nationwide quarantine, left it up to the states. Globalist leaders are talking about 18-24 months.

It's possible.

My hunch is that he isn't on "our" side, but that his side and the side pushing the COVID hysteria are in opposition. If AB's theory is correct this event would be the reform side trying to sabotage the shabat side's recent winning streak.

Roosh

Cardinal
This woman seems to know a lot of medical details of what's going on. Interview was done in February. She used to work at FEMA, I believe.

Edit: Video is a bit dry. You can skip it.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
So update from the Seattle park/beach. The "Do Not Cross" tape was torn down (not that it was doing anything anyway), and there are at least 100 people here walking, running, biking, sitting on the beach, playing basketball, sailing,

I got some ice cream and will be watching the sunset over the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains. After 6 months of rain and clouds, the Heavens have opened up in the Northwest.

Bill Gates wouldn't be happy, but too bad for Billy. And right in his hometown.

TigOlBitties said:
So update from the Seattle park/beach. The "Do Not Cross" tape was torn down (not that it was doing anything anyway), and there are at least 100 people here walking, running, biking, sitting on the beach, playing basketball, sailing,

I got some ice cream and will be watching the sunset over the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains. After 6 months of rain and clouds, the Heavens have opened up in the Northwest.
But remember what your mom said: If you go out and sit on the beach on a warm day in mid April, you're going to die from the flu!

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
TigOlBitties said:

Yeah people here in Vancouver are starting to say fuck it. But since in Canada half our pop work for the government and are "working" from home right now and collecting full pay, there is a lot of howling on places like Reddit for everyone to just hide under their beds.

Its funny because at first I thought the protesters would be the same upstanding folks who just a month ago were blocking truckers and trains from doing their business. But its not. Couldn't be more different. These actually look like people I could have a beer with. Which is why the media here is all "RIGHT WING HATE GROUPS RALLY TO END LOCKDOWN AND WHY YOUR GRAMMY IS GOING TO DIE"

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Laner said:
Its funny because at first I thought the protesters would be the same upstanding folks who just a month ago were blocking truckers and trains from doing their business.
Those people were busy putting nails in the parking lots of churches this weekend.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Bury Zenek said:
I don't know enough about Trump to make this judgement, I hope you guys see it more clearly. If you are pretty sure Trump is not controlled op then we have a fighting chance.
I agree. While I'm not sure where Trump stands, I do like him more than the recent Presidents we've had. He's stopping free handouts and making America more masculine. He's done a lot of good things, but I still can't put my faith on him saving me from this "pandemic". He's still a politician after all. I also don't know where he sits at on the totem pole, but I know the guys at the very top are in it together. All these governments are linked, acting as separate entities.

TigOlBitties said:

That's good. Its a great sign to see some people resisting. If more do this in numbers, this shutdown would be lifted quickly. The people just have to shake off that irrational fear set by the government. The police can't lock up the entire community for simply being outside and assembling in a peaceful manner. Now if the military show up with their battle rifles, we may have a problem :laugh:.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Im starting to have contrarian covid19 views on China too.

Its been months now and no wave. No millions of deaths. NE Italy is an outlier and outlier happens. I honestly dont know what to make of that and it would be nice to get some real information, right now its just been statistics and a few 20 second video clips from a month ago. Thats all the investigative journalism so far.

So at this point, seeing as how even in places like India, Africa, etc, there arent piles of corpses, I'm willing to believe that the official numbers actually are similiar to what happens. Maybe its double, maybe its triple, but 10 times? No way. No where else in the world has seen anything remotely like that.

Plus, China went full on China. Wuhan was locked down for months, no one could leave their home, police on the streets, roads in and out blocked. Nowhere else on the planet has seen that kind of response, so its likely what they did actually worked. Huge population centers like NYC, Paris, LA, havent taken nearly as strong steps, basically nothing compared to Chinese cities, and arent hit badly. So I have no reason whatsoever to believe that millions died in China.

Places like Seattle were hit first in the USA and after a few deaths, nothing. SF had direct international flights from Wuhan, and nothing happened there.

Until at least one place in the world actually suffers the terrible onslaught of death that these models keep shouting, I'm not going to believe it happened in China, but nowhere else. Especially since I have a lot of contacts in China and East Asian countries and everyone is saying things are good, and never got bad to begin with.

aeroektar

Pelican
Go on Bill Gates (@thisisbillgates) Instagram page, look at his most recent post and read the comments, 90,000 of them, it's insane, EVERYONE is calling him out as evil. Too many people knows the truth now.