Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
renotime said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:
renotime said:
Someone explain to me why I can buy a giant jug of vodka at the liquor store, but I can't go to the gym.

Even worse - there are plenty of essential jobs, essential construction, factories - the men can work together in close quarters for 8 hours, but would get massive fines if they were found drinking a beer together after work.

Corona-hysteria-logic.

It's hard to get fined for being in a bar when they are all closed.

It's just stupid to think that people can't social distance in a gym but they can do it in a liquor store.

Gym equipment gets covered in sweat and rarely cleaned properly after each use. Plus someone will likely want to use the machine right after you. Prolonged time with heavy breathing in the same space.

A liquor store is just people walking by each other for a second. Not touching the same items. Not sweating all over grips and benches.

Not that either one is warranted necessarily but they are logically very different environments.

presidentcarter said:
renotime said:
renotime said:
Someone explain to me why I can buy a giant jug of vodka at the liquor store, but I can't go to the gym.

Even worse - there are plenty of essential jobs, essential construction, factories - the men can work together in close quarters for 8 hours, but would get massive fines if they were found drinking a beer together after work.

Corona-hysteria-logic.

It's just stupid to think that people can't social distance in a gym but they can do it in a liquor store.

Gym equipment gets covered in sweat and rarely cleaned properly after each use. Plus someone will likely want to use the machine right after you. Prolonged time with heavy breathing in the same space.

A liquor store is just people walking by each other for a second. Not touching the same items. Not sweating all over grips and benches.

Not that either one is warranted necessarily but they are logically very different environments.

There is little logic since the workers get exposed to "carriers" constantly, but I guess that alcohol is deemed essential while the gym is not. It's all based on bullshit justifications - they can pull any crap out of their asses and they do.

AlphaRN

Woodpecker
presidentcarter said:
renotime said:
renotime said:

Corona-hysteria-logic.

There is little logic since the workers get exposed to "carriers" constantly, but I guess that alcohol is deemed essential while the gym is not. It's all based on bullshit justifications - they can pull any crap out of their asses and they do.

The powers knew the first way to open a revolt is to take away the vices. Alcohol, tobacco, lottery, weed stores, fast food. All open.

None of those things contribute to your health in a positive way. Just yet another in a long list about how this was never about your ``health.''

AlphaRN said:
The powers knew the first way to open a revolt is to take away the vices. Alcohol, tobacco, lottery, weed stores, fast food. All open.

None of those things contribute to your health in a positive way. Just yet another in a long list about how this was never about your ``health.''

Just as tennis and golf-clubs including all outdoor areas absolutely needed to be closed.

Because you could infect yourself standing on a court next to someone, but weed and alcohol is essential.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
NY Digital said:
They keep deleting Dr. Erickson's press conference clips on Youtube.

Unbelievable.

The deletions are what caused me to watch it. I never knew Simeon was a doctor ;) [Can't give you enough credit]

RVF has been right on this. Its time to move on to dealing with 'the new reality' - be it fightback, profit, family, extrapolations.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
I think we need a Grand Solar Minimum thread yesterday, we're long overdue for that thread, people will think and the governments insist that the shortages of food are due to Covid 19, but its all a distraction from the weather and the solar wind winding down to near zero, with plenty of links from Adapt 2030 and Ice Age Farmer.

You think the Chinese are buying up Northern Africa for the laugh? They're expecting it to grow green like it did a few thousand years ago. Russia is also making similar preparations. The adamant way they welcome the migrant populations being forced of the Middle East and Africa, so there is no resistance to the land grab.

For what reason in the ever living fuck, do you ban the sale of seeds? When did seeds become not essential?
It should scare the living fuck out of everyone on this forum.
I told this to someone recently and you should have seen the terror.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
renotime said:
renotime said:

Corona-hysteria-logic.

Man you post some interesting stuff but I'd recommend laying off whatever 'black pill regimen' you're forcing yourself to swallow every morning. It's getting old.

Your replies constantly sound condescending and you seem to live in your own little world while ignoring the objective truths in other people's posts. It's 30,000 posts of doom and gloom with you. We get it. Maybe try getting off the internet for an afternoon and enjoying yourself? It seems like all you do is read the headlines on the drudge report then rage out.

In my current location, neighbors had a 30 person party today, no problem. No one is wearing a mask and the few that are have them pulled down to breathe. The sun is out. My four hour bike ride was great. The creepy looking duck chasing me away from the lake was the most stressful part of my afternoon.

Back on topic, regardless of what idiotic rules or justifications being used in the current situation (for which there is no justification for - we both know that much), in reality you're much more likely to spread a virus in a fucking gym than you are in a store from behind a counter.

Prove me wrong.

cato

Sparrow
Gold Member
Amazing new interview with Dr. Buttar and Patrick Pet David

I'm glad more doctors are coming out and speaking out against this madness

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
renotime said:
renotime said:

Corona-hysteria-logic.

I always feel awkward avoiding workers in my local small town shop, it feels like i'm play testing the buggiest crappiest stealth game. (MGS ain't that btw)

I'm expecting these reactions soon:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Top E.R. Doctor Who Treated Virus Patients Dies by Suicide

A top emergency room doctor at a Manhattan hospital that treated many coronavirus patients died by suicide on Sunday, her father and the police said.

Dr. Lorna M. Breen, the medical director of the emergency department at NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital, died in Charlottesville, Va., where she was staying with family, her father said in an interview.

Tyler Hawn, a spokesman for the Charlottesville Police Department, said in an email that officers on Sunday responded to a call seeking medical assistance.
“The victim was taken to U.V.A. Hospital for treatment, but later succumbed to self-inflicted injuries,” Mr. Hawn said.

Dr. Breen’s father, Dr. Philip C. Breen, said she had described devastating scenes of the toll the coronavirus took on patients.

“She tried to do her job, and it killed her,” he said.

The elder Dr. Breen said his daughter had contracted the coronavirus but had gone back to work after recuperating for about a week and a half. The hospital sent her home again, before her family intervened to bring her to Charlottesville, he said.

Dr. Breen, 49, did not have a history of mental illness, her father said. But he said that when he last spoke with her, she seemed detached, and he could tell something was wrong. She had described to him an onslaught of patients who were dying before they could even be taken out of ambulances.
“She was truly in the trenches of the front line,” he said.

He added: “Make sure she’s praised as a hero, because she was. She’s a casualty just as much as anyone else who has died.”

In a statement, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia used that language to describe her. “Dr. Breen is a hero who brought the highest ideals of medicine to the challenging front lines of the emergency department,” the statement said. “Our focus today is to provide support to her family, friends and colleagues as they cope with this news during what is already an extraordinarily difficult time.”

Dr. Angela Mills, head of emergency medical services for several NewYork-Presbyterian campuses, including Allen, sent an email to hospital staffers on Sunday night informing them of Dr. Breen’s death. The email, which was reviewed by The New York Times, did not mention a cause of death. Dr. Mills, who could not be reached for comment, said in the email that the hospital was deferring to the family’s request for privacy.

“A death presents us with many questions that we may not be able to answer,” the email read.

Aside from work, Dr. Breen filled her time with friends, hobbies and sports, friends said. She was an avid member of a New York ski club and traveled regularly out west to ski and snowboard. She was also a deeply religious Christian who volunteered at a home for older people once a week, friends said. Once a year, she threw a large party on the roof deck of her Manhattan home.
She was very close with her sisters and mother, who lived in Virginia.

One colleague said he had spent dozens of hours talking to Dr. Breen not only about medicine but about their lives and the hobbies she enjoyed, which also included salsa dancing. She was a lively presence, outgoing and extroverted, at work events, the colleague said.

NewYork-Presbyterian Allen is a 200-bed hospital at the northern tip of Manhattan that at times had as many as 170 patients with Covid-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus. As of April 7, there had been 59 patient deaths at the hospital, according to an internal document.

Dr. Lawrence A. Melniker, the vice chair for quality care at the NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, said that Dr. Breen was a well-respected and well-liked doctor in the NewYork-Presbyterian system, a network of hospitals that includes the Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the Weill Cornell Medical Center.
“You don’t get to a position like that at Allen without being very talented,” he said.

Dr. Melniker said the coronavirus had presented unusual mental health challenges for emergency physicians throughout New York, the epicenter of the crisis in the United States.

Doctors are accustomed to responding to all sorts of grisly tragedies, he said. But rarely do they have to worry about getting sick themselves, or about infecting their colleagues, friends and family members.
And rarely do they have to treat their own co-workers.

Another colleague said that Dr. Breen was always looking out for others, making sure her doctors had protective equipment or whatever else they needed. Even when she was home recovering from Covid-19, she texted her co-workers to check in and see how they were doing, the colleague said.

Possible but skeptical.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Garuda said:
Vladimir Poontang said:
Are there any countries where everything, or almost everything, is still normal?

I know a place where there isn't a single case. It also has the most effective border patrol in the world.

5uEn9jV.png

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
They're clearly worried that this whole thing isn't going to work. They're rushing the vaccine now... Swiss news saying it'll be out by September. Everyone should have a solution ready on how to avoid the vaccine by then. It's guaranteed to be highly toxic, if you're lucky you get side effects, if you're unlucky you will be part of "pandemic 2" that Bill Gates insinuated. Could also be a kill shot, but I think that's probably for later.

https://www.20min.ch/story/corona-i...m-september-auf-den-markt-kommen-775709188461

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just something to think about. If the people who support globohomo and conform all take the shot (they will) and the people who don’t don’t (i.e. Bill Gates IG comments) - why make the vaccine have negative effects? If anything, ensure it’s highly effective to wipe out your opposition via the next wave and build trust in the regime.

kamoz said:
Just something to think about. If the people who support globohomo and conform all take the shot (they will) and the people who don’t don’t (i.e. Bill Gates IG comments) - why make the vaccine have negative effects? If anything, ensure it’s highly effective to wipe out your opposition via the next wave and build trust in the regime.

Doesn't matter at this point, their hand has been forced, and its about killing as many people as possible. Genocide all the way or go home.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
The plan is to force the vaccine. And if people who got the shot die in greater numbers during the next wave, then suppress that information. THAT is their playbook.

Suddenly doing the opposite (release a virus that's actually dangerous, and a vaccine that actually works) isn't even possible as far as I can tell and based on the information we've gathered in the past 2 months.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
kamoz said:

It doesn't matter to the elites if their followers live or die. They're just useful idiots. A culling will hit all "pilled" alike if they take it and Bill is fine with that. The ensuing chaos will cause multiple power vacuums that he and his pals will fill.

It's not about weeding out the troublemakers and being left with people who support you because they agree, it's about control. The endgame is forcing everyone to do as commanded whether or not they agree.