Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
We just need to reach critical mass. I think the number of people who mistrust the mainstream has nearly doubled with corona. Keep spreading the word. We're the digital soldiers in this war.

Enhanced Eddie said:
We just need to reach critical mass. I think the number of people who mistrust the mainstream has nearly doubled with corona. Keep spreading the word. We're the digital soldiers in this war.

I reach more people in person walking around then I do online by any means. It should send ripples exponentially the more people you keep confronting in person. By confronting I mean just being like "you know, this is all part of a larger agenda right?" cue obligatory repulsed look of recoiling in disbelief, then segue with "Look at X Y Z (start connecting dots from the bill gates patents, the dialectic, communism 3.0 or whatever version we are on now, etc)" I usually start with interviews by MD's coming forward and going against the grain. I've gotten some people who just don't say a single word, I can feel the fear coming off of them, so a good trick would be to smile and maybe crack a joke before going into the exposé.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I usually start with interviews by MD's coming forward and going against the grain.

Yeah that's a good place to start I think, as lab coats are the priest class of this hellish society. In Germany I know of 120 doctors who have spoken out publicly.

"you know, this is all part of a larger agenda right?"

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
If multiple doctors were pressured into falsifying COVID-19 death certificates and gone on the record about it, then this dumb chick is in "HOW DARE YOU" denial. She should have paid attention to the TikTok videos of nurses & doctors dancing in empty hospitals.

Easy_C

Crow
One thing I"d like to point out:

Within the context/level of this discussion, I don't believe that they actually do have complete control. If you read what people who actually do operate at that high level have to say (there's a few who discuss it. VERY few.) these people very frequently make major mistakes that usually stem from over-estimating how much control they actually have. They've failed to manipulate some significant economic trends (The EUD was supposed to be a backdoor to federalize Europe and instead laid the seeds of crashing the EU project). There are also some major political events that went badly for them. The best example was the bizarre happenings in Russia where Gorbachev stole some IMF funds. Apparently he was supposed to step down and appoint a globo-stooge in his place. What actually happened is Putin "took care of" the problem in a manner that involved killing one of the high level banking boss jews (Edmond Safra) and taking over Russia himself. That's part of why they've got such a hard on for Russia is that the current leader is not the one that the plan called for.

At the "meta" level there do seem to be some opposing forces emerging. Fatima and Akita kind of threw down the gauntlet: either they back down or the reset button gets in the form of a "by fire" destruction event.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
budoslavic said:
If multiple doctors were pressured into falsifying COVID-19 death certificates and gone on the record about it, then this dumb chick is in "HOW DARE YOU" denial. She should have paid attention to the TikTok videos of nurses & doctors dancing in empty hospitals.

She's in cardiology, she's not even part of the "we are risking our lives" group. And she's a vegan.

Cardiology Fellow PGY-6. Prevention & Plant Based Nutrition. #preventionfirst #vegan

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:
budoslavic said:

She's in cardiology, she's not even part of the "we are risking our lives" group. And she's a vegan.

Cardiology Fellow PGY-6. Prevention & Plant Based Nutrition. #preventionfirst #vegan

Dumb blonde and by dumb I mean unwise.

She's like the typical like hot girl who like wants and NEEDS so much ATTENTION to perpetuate HER eXisTaNcE while simultaneously flaunting her "MD credentials".

From Philly no less. I bet they have an Attractive Doctor Girl WITH An Attitude factory just outside of the Philadelphia, PA city limits.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
Captainstabbin said:
budoslavic said:

She's like the typical like hot girl who like wants and NEEDS so much ATTENTION to perpetuate HER eXisTaNcE while simultaneously flaunting her "MD credentials".

From Philly no less. I bet they have an Attractive Doctor Girl WITH An Attitude factory just outside of the Philadelphia, PA city limits.

WGHTEM
Would get her to eat meat

Yep

Years ago I was in an LTR with a hot resident she had graduated from Temple Med School...downtown Philly. A white girl from CA . She wasnt nearly as smart as she thought she was. In fact it really cemented my lack of confidence in the profession as a whole

AlphaRN

Woodpecker
presidentcarter said:
Captainstabbin said:
budoslavic said:

All of the most intelligent doctors I have ever worked with didnt care if you called them by their first name. When someone has true confidence or ability, titles dont matter.