Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

AlphaRN

Woodpecker
budoslavic said:

Elon Musk is referring to what Dr. Birx said in this clip.

Gotta keep those death tolls up, no matter how true they are. With the powers so close to completely control, they arent about to back off now. If they can just round up a few more invalids in the nursing homes and call them COVID deaths, they can keep you locked down in your own home until Nov 5.

Stats

Woodpecker
MusicForThePiano said:
^ Why are so many posts blank lately? Are these videos or articles that are being taken off the internet or censored?

Tons of stuff questioning the 'official narrative' is getting censored across many online media and social media platforms in the last weeks. if you look back through the older pages of some controversial topic threads here there are many links missing.

This is my first post and I’ll try to make this short as possible. I’ve been lurking for years and I was going to register last month but somehow I was April fooled and missed the deadline. So I’ve been waiting since March 23 to tell you what made me finally register.

My wife’s cousin passed away from covid, but what struck me as strange is that they tested him 7 times before they finally got the results they wanted. She kept telling me they put him on a ventilator but he tested negative so that’s good. Then he passed and then he had it. I think we’ve learned a lot more since March so it’s probaably a nothing burger.

But since then, I just want to thank all the members here especially Simeone. I’d read every corona virus thread daily, but saved this one for last because it always put my tensions at ease. Lastly, I want to share my experience with the vitamin C. Two weeks ago, I woke up with a fever. I was worried the rona got me. I’ve been taking 4-5000 mg everyday anyway, but once I had the fever I tried the megadosing. I think I took about 20,000 mg in a few hours (4000 every hour or so) and slept all morning. By 5pm that evening the fever was gone and no other symptoms developed. I might be a believer. Lol

I probably won’t post much, just wanted to say how much this forum has helped me and guided me since about 2016. I was blue pill all my life, met a gal that drove me to answers, which led me here. Having a mid life crisis, my father passing, and the way things changed around here has all coincided with how my life has changed. Thanks Roosh!

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
SamuelBRoberts said:
We appear to have reached the "angry men with guns storm the statehouse" phase of the crisis.

Michigan Lawmakers Wear Bulletproof Vests as Armed Protesters Mass at State Capitol in Protest

Huh?...So is it normal for "lawmakers" to have tactical gear on hand when in session or was it purely coincidentally "bring your Kevlar to work day".

"Directly above me, men with rifles yelling at us. Some of my colleagues who own bullet proof vests are wearing them," Sen. Dayna Polehanki wrote on Twitter, sharing a photo of several armed men inside the Capitol. "I have never appreciated our Sergeants-at-Arms more than today."

I mean I could see if it was Hawaiian shirt Friday and a luau happened to break out as fun happenstance (rather than coordinated shenanigans)... but c'mon man.

PapayaTapper said:
SamuelBRoberts said:
We appear to have reached the "angry men with guns storm the statehouse" phase of the crisis.

Michigan Lawmakers Wear Bulletproof Vests as Armed Protesters Mass at State Capitol in Protest

Huh?...So is it normal for "lawmakers" to have tactical gear on hand when in session or was it purely coincidentally "bring your Kevlar to work day".

"Directly above me, men with rifles yelling at us. Some of my colleagues who own bullet proof vests are wearing them," Sen. Dayna Polehanki wrote on Twitter, sharing a photo of several armed men inside the Capitol. "I have never appreciated our Sergeants-at-Arms more than today."

I mean I could see if it was Hawaiian shirt Friday and a luau happened to break out as fun happenstance (rather than coordinated shenanigans)... but c'mon man.

Lol more of the people who want to take away guns yet have personal bodyguards, kevlar body armor, and an assortment of firearms at their or their security personnel's disposal. Of course we shouldn't be surprised, hypocrisy and projection are what the US' politicians are all about.

sonoran_

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Since we are on this topic, today we can see the stark difference between Canada and the USA.
While you Americans have armed patriots demanding freedom back, Trudeau just introduced a sweeping ban on a huge number of firearms.

Of course Canadians will take it like the "polite" people that they are.

Seems like a coincidentally perfect time to do such a thing hey??

Easy E

Kingfisher
'Reopen California' protests demanding Gov. Newsom lift COVID-19 restrictions held in Sacramento:

https://abc7news.com/society/reopen-california-protest-to-be-held-in-sf-across-the-state/6142450/

Protesters flock to Huntington Beach following state-ordered OC beach closures:

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/05/...ch-following-state-ordered-oc-beach-closures/

Protesters clash at LA City Hall over coronavirus stay-home orders:

https://www.dailynews.com/2020/05/0...rs-plan-to-decry-coronavirus-stay-home-order/

^Things are definitely starting to heat up.

We may have a long, "hot summer" on our hands.

bucky

Ostrich
renotime said:
So I finally discovered I know someone directly that has Wuhan. This chick in Sweden. She said she had trouble breathing but the worst thing about it was that she couldn't smell anything. She's young and has no pre-existing conditions so she didn't even bother going to the hospital.

Do any of ya'll know anyone directly that has gotten Wuhan?

I'm still at least one layer removed from any known cases. Someone my mom and dad used to go to church with supposedly has it but is going to be fine. A coworker's mother in law died from it, but the coworker is in his 60's, so the mother in law must have been at least in her 80s.

Enhanced Eddie said:

Time to break out my trusty crowbar...

If they're too high, you can catch them with a net gun or blast them with one of these portable RF scramblers:

https://netgun.com/

https://jammerspro.com/product-category/jammer/vhf-uhf-radio-frequency-jammers/

note, I would go in style with the briefcase jammer, will be worth the investment in the future, I can walk anywhere and NWO pawns and their robot enforcers won't be able to get a clear picture. Notice the inclination towards robotic and less of human delivery methods for enforcing "laws" is because most humans, even normies, have enough common sense pre-loaded into their DNA to know this whole thing is bullshit.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
sonoran_ said:
Since we are on this topic, today we can see the stark difference between Canada and the USA.
While you Americans have armed patriots demanding freedom back, Trudeau just introduced a sweeping ban on a huge number of firearms.

Of course Canadians will take it like the "polite" people that they are.

Seems like a coincidentally perfect time to do such a thing hey??

[img=720x568]https://gab.com/system/media_attach...iginal/401910d566a57cdf.jpeg?1588353518[/img]