Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

ROW_VS_WAVE said:
Bury Zenek said:
An assault rifle in Georgia (non-US)?

I'm from Canada. My parents from Georgia.

I just changed mhy whereabouts to Canada.

Take your kids hunting? If they're not too young. All politicians have little real power, its all in the institutions behind the money and policy-makers. Those are all infected with bolshevism, so the only 'hope' is going to come from people going against the grain of the entire world system.
 

Kurgan

Kingfisher
Somedays, I feel like punching something if I have to hear "Stay Home", it seems the proponents of lockdowns don't want herd immunity.
 

Louis IX

Pelican
Captainstabbin said:
MusicForThePiano said:
Let them try, the more they try to cover up their shit the more it stinks.

To us. Most people will assume the doctors were lying or spreading some dangerous information.

Without mentioning that even if we tell this to our kids in 20 years , they might not pass on the information. So potentially your grandson might not understand the difference between censorship and what he sees.
 

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Kurgan said:
Somedays, I feel like punching something if I have to hear "Stay Home", it seems the proponents of lockdowns don't want herd immunity.

It's very frustrating. The marketing here in the UK comprises the slogan "stay home / help the NHS / save lives" which is now strewn across billboards and is seen on commercials and in stores and social media and basically everywhere.

There is a coordinated effort to have all of us walking in lockstep and the desired outcome of ostracising anybody who questions the marketing has been very successful.

Nobody of course realises that in the UK we were all in for herd immunity until the very last moment when one man (who has been wrong many times before) urged the government to kill the economy and initiate a total lockdown based on a wildly inflated estimation of how many people would die. But I've seen practically nobody ask any hard questions, and those that do are often shouted down.

Normies are of the opinion that there are no differing points of view about this tactic among scientists and epidemiologists. But how could they be when there's a non-stop blitz of propaganda coming at them from all sides. They also think the virus is much more deadly than it actually is, that if they catch it there's a less than 1% chance they'll survive, rather than a less than 1% chance they'll die.

If we had smart people around us who had the fucking initiative to pick up that encyclopedia they carry in their pocket to research this instead of playing Candy Crush, we might all be better off. But nope. There is talk of the lockdown being lifted or eased in a week's time, and people in my community have expressed outrage that it's way too soon. They demand their chains be tighter.

This purpose this virus has served for me is a real education on how pliable the masses are, how easily manipulated. The media working in concert with the government to create high-level panic, and people projecting all of their modern-day anxiety onto this thing has created a perfect storm.
 

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
griffinmill said:
Kurgan said:
Somedays, I feel like punching something if I have to hear "Stay Home", it seems the proponents of lockdowns don't want herd immunity.

It's very frustrating. The marketing here in the UK comprises the slogan "stay home / help the NHS / save lives" which is now strewn across billboards and is seen on commercials and in stores and social media and basically everywhere.

There is a coordinated effort to have all of us walking in lockstep and the desired outcome of ostracising anybody who questions the marketing has been very successful.

Nobody of course realises that in the UK we were all in for herd immunity until the very last moment when one man (who has been wrong many times before) urged the government to kill the economy and initiate a total lockdown based on a wildly inflated estimation of how many people would die. But I've seen practically nobody ask any hard questions, and those that do are often shouted down.

Normies are of the opinion that there are no differing points of view about this tactic among scientists and epidemiologists. But how could they be when there's a non-stop blitz of propaganda coming at them from all sides. They also think the virus is much more deadly than it actually is, that if they catch it there's a less than 1% chance they'll survive, rather than a less than 1% chance they'll die.

If we had smart people around us who had the fucking initiative to pick up that encyclopedia they carry in their pocket to research this instead of playing Candy Crush, we might all be better off. But nope. There is talk of the lockdown being lifted or eased in a week's time, and people in my community have expressed outrage that it's way too soon. They demand their chains be tighter.

This purpose this virus has served for me is a real education on how pliable the masses are, how easily manipulated. The media working in concert with the government to create high-level panic, and people projecting all of their modern-day anxiety onto this thing has created a perfect storm.

Im not sure if you are in the UK or not. If so, use this time to figure out an escape plan. It might need to be more long term since the world will be in a global depression for the next few years and easily changing jobs to another country will be hard. But not is the time.

I just finished an accelerated Masters Degree in 5 months from Western Governors University for $3500. I could have done it faster, but had a few issues in my life pop up.

Locking in a job somewhere, saving money, getting ready to leave and be safe is more important than ever.
 

Orson

Kingfisher
The thread “Corona virus may be incurable...”;was closed with out an answer.

Specifically, what if the virus can be reactivated? And never comletely cleared?

The answer, also coming from South Korea, is the usual one, ie, the simplest one: test measurement problems like false positives and false negatives.

So read a news item in recent days.

What about the other issue of acquired immunity and how long does it last? All things want to know. But also undetermined without further study.
 

NY Digital

Pelican
Gold Member
I actually spoke to someone who thinks in our state of almost no cases relative to population, that we have to wait till there's absolutely 0 cases.

I kid you not. There are people out there like this. Many.
 

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
At this point it's so clear that this thing is a total and utter hoax that such questions are in fact meaningless. Instead we should ask how could the Satanists simulate the virus in the future and what can we do to prevent being hoaxed again.
 

Troller

Kingfisher
Bury Zenek said:
At this point it's so clear that this thing is a total and utter hoax that such questions are in fact meaningless. Instead we should ask how could the Satanists simulate the virus in the future and what can we do to prevent being hoaxed again.

It´s a terrorist bio attack. In a 5 years deadline.
 

ginsu

Woodpecker
ball dont lie said:
griffinmill said:
Kurgan said:
Somedays, I feel like punching something if I have to hear "Stay Home", it seems the proponents of lockdowns don't want herd immunity.

It's very frustrating. The marketing here in the UK comprises the slogan "stay home / help the NHS / save lives" which is now strewn across billboards and is seen on commercials and in stores and social media and basically everywhere.

There is a coordinated effort to have all of us walking in lockstep and the desired outcome of ostracising anybody who questions the marketing has been very successful.

Nobody of course realises that in the UK we were all in for herd immunity until the very last moment when one man (who has been wrong many times before) urged the government to kill the economy and initiate a total lockdown based on a wildly inflated estimation of how many people would die. But I've seen practically nobody ask any hard questions, and those that do are often shouted down.

Normies are of the opinion that there are no differing points of view about this tactic among scientists and epidemiologists. But how could they be when there's a non-stop blitz of propaganda coming at them from all sides. They also think the virus is much more deadly than it actually is, that if they catch it there's a less than 1% chance they'll survive, rather than a less than 1% chance they'll die.

If we had smart people around us who had the fucking initiative to pick up that encyclopedia they carry in their pocket to research this instead of playing Candy Crush, we might all be better off. But nope. There is talk of the lockdown being lifted or eased in a week's time, and people in my community have expressed outrage that it's way too soon. They demand their chains be tighter.

This purpose this virus has served for me is a real education on how pliable the masses are, how easily manipulated. The media working in concert with the government to create high-level panic, and people projecting all of their modern-day anxiety onto this thing has created a perfect storm.

Im not sure if you are in the UK or not. If so, use this time to figure out an escape plan. It might need to be more long term since the world will be in a global depression for the next few years and easily changing jobs to another country will be hard. But not is the time.

I just finished an accelerated Masters Degree in 5 months from Western Governors University for $3500. I could have done it faster, but had a few issues in my life pop up.

Locking in a job somewhere, saving money, getting ready to leave and be safe is more important than ever.

The big question is where are you going to go ?. Many were already planning to leave the west anyway before this happened but now almost all the destination countries are in doubt. I do not wish to move to any country that forced a national lockdown. It would be foolish to trust your life to them from now on. Everything seems backward now with Sweden of all places remaining somewhat free.

It's hard to get accurate info about which countries didn't fall for the virus hoax. I have hope that some conservative leaders are only going along with this to secure more control in their countries vs the left which could be a good thing. But I only believe this to be true if their measures are advised not enforced. See Hungary ( could be good ) vs Poland ( fallen out of favor ).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52103747
This is a list of countries and their lockdown measures but unless you speak the local language you can't really find out what the real situation is on the ground.

Maybe there should be a thread that compiles and ranks countries/regions where people could best go and reinforce those areas in numbers and prepare for the future.
 

Easy_C

Crow
The US isn’t a binary choice either. Different regions are handling this in very different ways. Some the areas where you don’t have protests aren’t due to people buying in so much as the measures never having been that restrictive to begin with in places like Georgia and Kansas that weren’t on the whole in the “Punish the citizens to force them to respect our authoritah!” Mindset.

Some of those areas also exhibited much better social cohesion in a myriad of ways with less panic buying, less confrontational norm enforcement (I spent part of this time in GA and never once got scolded for not wearing a mask), and less aggressive police behavior. People there also seemed to generally chuckle and agree when I’d make mocking comments like warning them in a sarcastic voice that if they get 5’ 11” from me they might die.
 

aeroektar

Pelican
Easy_C said:
The US isn’t a binary choice either. Different regions are handling this in very different ways. Some the areas where you don’t have protests aren’t due to people buying in so much as the measures never having been that restrictive to begin with in places like Georgia and Kansas that weren’t on the whole in the “Punish the citizens to force them to respect our authoritah!” Mindset.

Some of those areas also exhibited much better social cohesion in a myriad of ways with less panic buying, less confrontational norm enforcement (I spent part of this time in GA and never once got scolded for not wearing a mask), and less aggressive police behavior. People there also seemed to generally chuckle and agree when I’d make mocking comments like warning them in a sarcastic voice that if they get 5’ 11” from me they might die.

Yes I've been saying this all along. The United States response has been divided up regionally, and I think we are going to see this division play out for months.

The South, and much of Flyover Country (Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and I think increasingly Texas) are all republican run, either had no stay at home orders, or only had short stay at home orders and have since let the orders expire and are now broadly reopening.

Then you have the democrat strongholds which comprises all of the Northeast and West Coast, as well as Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota. These states across the board had harsh lockdowns at the very beginning and have extended their orders. Democrats in these states are digging their heels in and talking about mass vaccinations, extensive contact tracing programs, and these are also the places where we are seeing the highest deployment of surveillance drones. These are the places Hillary won in the election, the majority of the population might go along with the plans.

Then you have states that are stuck in the middle and are being held hostage by either Democrat governors or legislature. These states include Michigan, Virginia, Louisiana, Kentucky, North Carolina.

I don't really know what is going on in Ohio, West Virginia, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Navada, they can probably be lumped in with the states that are stuck in the middle.

Its hard keeping up with this because it changes rapidly by the day.
 

Easy_C

Crow
Colorado has flipped fairly hard left because of white libtards moving to Denver for free weed and to get away from the social problems they caused combined with the front range being a major hub for illegal immigration and associated organized crime activity.

They’re ripe for conflict because you have a situation where the newly arrived leftists are furiously trying to impose their will on and bully the native, libertarian leaning population.
 

AlphaRN

Woodpecker
aeroektar said:
Easy_C said:
The US isn’t a binary choice either. Different regions are handling this in very different ways. Some the areas where you don’t have protests aren’t due to people buying in so much as the measures never having been that restrictive to begin with in places like Georgia and Kansas that weren’t on the whole in the “Punish the citizens to force them to respect our authoritah!” Mindset.

Some of those areas also exhibited much better social cohesion in a myriad of ways with less panic buying, less confrontational norm enforcement (I spent part of this time in GA and never once got scolded for not wearing a mask), and less aggressive police behavior. People there also seemed to generally chuckle and agree when I’d make mocking comments like warning them in a sarcastic voice that if they get 5’ 11” from me they might die.

Yes I've been saying this all along. The United States response has been divided up regionally, and I think we are going to see this division play out for months.

The South, and much of Flyover Country (Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and I think increasingly Texas) are all republican run, either had no stay at home orders, or only had short stay at home orders and have since let the orders expire and are now broadly reopening.

Then you have the democrat strongholds which comprises all of the Northeast and West Coast, as well as Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota. These states across the board had harsh lockdowns at the very beginning and have extended their orders. Democrats in these states are digging their heels in and talking about mass vaccinations, extensive contact tracing programs, and these are also the places where we are seeing the highest deployment of surveillance drones. These are the places Hillary won in the election, the majority of the population might go along with the plans.

Then you have states that are stuck in the middle and are being held hostage by either Democrat governors or legislature. These states include Michigan, Virginia, Louisiana, Kentucky, North Carolina.

I don't really know what is going on in Ohio, West Virginia, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Navada, they can probably be lumped in with the states that are stuck in the middle.

Its hard keeping up with this because it changes rapidly by the day.

West Virginia is re-opening a number of small businesses tomorrow, while Ohio has gone full batshit. The gov just announced they are staying closed until Memorial Day (May 25) despite the state not having any reason to do so (well other than it being critical to the November election). Nevada is fine, but still locked down. However most people in Nevada are just ignoring it. My buddy told me Lake Tahoe was packed this weekend.
 

Hypno

Crow
Bury Zenek said:
What makes you think that? Please elaborate.

I'm not surprised most people missed it, but last week the CDC has admitted its equivalent to a bad season, and that's with them counting everything even close - flu, pnemonia, lung disease, tuberculosis - as COVID 19. Of course its not exactly the same as flu, but its equivalent, and there was no need to shut down the economy. Nursing homes and cruise ships, perhaps, but not everything indiscriminately.



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...u-finally-admits-much-less-dangerous-children
 
Top