Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Vienna

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Hypno said:
Bury Zenek said:
What makes you think that? Please elaborate.

I'm not surprised most people missed it, but last week the CDC has admitted its equivalent to a bad season, and that's with them counting everything even close - flu, pnemonia, lung disease, tuberculosis - as COVID 19. Of course its not exactly the same as flu, but its equivalent, and there was no need to shut down the economy. Nursing homes and cruise ships, perhaps, but not everything indiscriminately.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...u-finally-admits-much-less-dangerous-children

In the same image you link, it also says that hospitalization rates for adults (18-64 years) are higher than the last 5 flu seasons. You’re pointing out data for 65+ year olds.

I don’t consider myself either a Skeptic Brad nor a Panic Chad, but that’s worth pointing out.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I was interested in that "5 years deadline". What did he mean by that?

Hypno said:
I'm not surprised most people missed it, but last week the CDC has admitted its equivalent to a bad season, and that's with them counting everything even close - flu, pnemonia, lung disease, tuberculosis - as COVID 19. Of course its not exactly the same as flu, but its equivalent, and there was no need to shut down the economy. Nursing homes and cruise ships, perhaps, but not everything indiscriminately.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...u-finally-admits-much-less-dangerous-children

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Uber to start requiring drivers to wear mask (verified by front facing camera). Supposedly passengers also but we all know that's bs. An unprofitable company will not turn away your $$$ for not wearing a mask.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yeah guys use archive.is when you link globalist outlets. Forums have a lot of link juice and a lot of eye balls, so we're helping them twice when we link them.

kel

Pelican
Definitely don't feed the click beast. Archive.is has strongly blocked tor in the past few months, though, which sucks. On most sites I can change my exit node a few times and find one that works, but archive.is seems to block everything. Are there good alternatives?

My sister is living off savings because she can't get enough shifts as a nurse. With all the non-essential procedures canceled, the hospitals in her city are almost empty and they don't need as many nurses as usual! And this isn't just one hospital; she normally works at more than a dozen in rotation.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Emperor Constantine said:
My sister is living off savings because she can't get enough shifts as a nurse. With all the non-essential procedures canceled, the hospitals in her city are almost empty and they don't need as many nurses as usual! And this isn't just one hospital; she normally works at more than a dozen in rotation.

Some pandemic!

Hypno

Crow
Bury Zenek said:
I was interested in that "5 years deadline". What did he mean by that?

There is no "deadline," and the excerpt I posted didn't refer to a deadline. Rather, I posted an article that cited Covid19 Alert, whatever that is. The author of the alert compared the current number of hospitalizations to the number in each of the past 5 years, that's all. He acually says something like "at a similar point in the outbreak," whather that means, probably a way to reduce the severity of prior flu outbreaks so they look at least as bad as Covid19.

Keep in mind, while the journalist is skeptical, the source he cites is still trying to puff up Covid19. He admits its less severed for kids, and cherry picks the data to say its abouty the same for those over 65.

Easy E said:
3 California counties are defying state orders on reopening businesses

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...g-state-stay-home-orders-reopening-businesses

^It has begun. :banana:

Local governments are starting to ignore Gavin Newsom and reopen.

Not surprisingly, all three of those counties voted several years ago to leave California and create the state of Jefferson. Something tells me you might hear more about that movement before this is all over with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffe...state)#Counties_intending_to_leave_California

NY Digital

Pelican
Gold Member
Quarantine has made people on-edge. Our 2 prominent skeptic posters are now banned.
Really think this quarantine is just making some people more strung-up than usual.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some observations from here in Georgia (former Confederacy, not former Soviet Union):

- I finally saw lots of people with masks in the supermarket last Wednesday, for the first time. But not required. No ugly looks (that I noticed, anyway) from others for my brazen masklessness.
- I still don't know of any friends or family with Covid.
- Plenty of people out and about. Lots of folks in neighborhoods outdoors, chatting with neighbors, kids playing, etc.
- Park parking lots still frustratingly closed, which is dumb since Georgia's national parks are supposed to be open now. Can still walk at parks; just can't park your car there.
- Not much stress or fear, from what I can tell, around here.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Wow....my first post in the only truly relevant thread on RVF these days.

HermeticAlly, my Brother lives in western GA and he and his family most likely got it. All the symptoms but they didn't get tested. Of course they all are just fine. I don't wear a mask and I ignore all people with masks now. No eye contact at all unless they are working checkouts.

I also am pretty sure I got it end of Feb. All symptoms but apparently the MSM won't touch the fact that this thing didn't just magically appear in March. I'll describe more later but just wanted to let folks that THIS IS JUST A GODDAMN FLU. In fact it's milder than a flu I had many years ago. It's just very contagious and so it has greater spread hence more deaths. I licked this without all the C dosing stuff. It's pretty easy to beat if you are a healthy human. Miss Simeon.....he had a lot of good stuff....this stuff really is freaking the crap out of people though.

The World is committing economic hari-kari over a flu and the controlled MSM is cheer leading it on. When I have more time I'll fill folks in with my 'Covid'-journey.

And Roosh thanks for running this site...new design looks great and it was a pleasure meeting you last year.