Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Travesty

Crow
Gold Member
^ The flu kills a handful of thousands per year. It hasn't gone anywhere it was never big to begin with and unaccountable CDC garbage data made it seem bigger than it was because honestly no one took the flu seriously because it isn't a serious death toll. Flu deaths were never 30-80k a year not even close. Probably more like averaging 5-6k a year.

REL

Pigeon
Not only is the death rate akin to the flu, now we also have evidence that the lockdowns are not effective in stopping the spread. Very sound research methodology in this study too.

"Full lockdown policies in Western Europe countries have no evident impacts on the COVID-19 epidemic.

Abstract

This phenomenological study assesses the impacts of full lockdown strategies applied in Italy, France, Spain and United Kingdom, on the slowdown of the 2020 COVID-19 outbreak. Comparing the trajectory of the epidemic before and after the lockdown, we find no evidence of any discontinuity in the growth rate, doubling time, and reproduction number trends. Extrapolating pre-lockdown growth rate trends, we provide estimates of the death toll in the absence of any lockdown policies, and show that these strategies might not have saved any life in western Europe. We also show that neighboring countries applying less restrictive social distancing measures (as opposed to police-enforced home containment) experience a very similar time evolution of the epidemic."

Source: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.24.20078717v1

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The test they are using to determine a positive "coronavirus" diagnosis doesn't test for a virus, it tests for PCR, genetic material basically that is present in most human bodies. Most people who will never even show any symptoms of covid-19 will test "positive" for it. So guaranteed your friend who "has" it, and two associates who passed away died most likely endured a combination of incredible toxicity, co-morbidities and other stressors, medical malpractice, and some level of forced respiratory failure. No one has died from this 'virus' because it isn't real. Hasn't enough evidence against the narrative come out yet so that you realize that people are being killed in hospitals because of negligence, and somehow all other death rates have conveniently lowered whilst "covid" deaths are growing? Why have coroners questioned death certificates of "covid-19"? Where has the flu gone? Why are hospitals being paid more for "covid-19" deaths? Why are doctors that speak out silenced? But you do you and keep dancing the dance and just let people you know die without looking into the truth. I knew two people who "died" from it as well, both were first responders who were put on the Wuhan treatment protocol, both had a history of pneumonia and were sick before this thing started, and were fine enough before going to the hospital, now they are corpses. Next time you feel ill, go check yourself into the hospital and let the deathcare system deal with you the way they see fit as the way they view us all: one less mouth to feed and one less human to corral.
I don't even know how to respond to this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a moron. I understand the over counting deaths angle, I understand the tests aren't that accurate angle, I understand counting deaths caused by co-morbidities as corona tests to up the numbers, death rate is actually lower than what they tell us because of the above etc etc. All of that has substance that I am sure of.

But to just state its fake and doesn't exist? HONK HONK

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
That person you know that "died of corona"...

...how old were they?
...what other diseases did they have?
...were they on a ventilator?
...what antivirals were they on?

I think there are very few patients who "die of corona" where one of those 4 isn't the actual cause of death. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I think the numbers is tiny (it might also be zero... I don't think there's a way to be entirely sure).

You can test a goat and a fruit and get positive test results. This whole thing is a fucking joke.

NY Digital

Pelican
Gold Member
Honestly, is it really possible to separate skepticism from corona talk at this point? It seems like “skeptic” is being defined as “isn’t shrieking about how millions of people will die next month”, which is indistinguishable from “accurate, sober assessment of the situation.”

Agreed. Not disagreeing with that point. Just a little less exciting in this thread these days.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
That person you know that "died of corona"...

...how old were they?
...what other diseases did they have?
...were they on a ventilator?
...what antivirals were they on?

I think there are very few patients who "die of corona" where one of those 4 isn't the actual cause of death. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I think the numbers is tiny (it might also be zero... I don't think there's a way to be entirely sure).

You can test a goat and a fruit and get positive test results. This whole thing is a fucking joke.

If you read my post you'll see I conclude to the point that there may be some tomfuckery going around and you go on to show exactly how. However even if they did not die directly of covid-19, it still in facts, exists, despite MusicforthePiano claiming its a fake virus and Wreckingball's logic of well I don't know anyone who has it, so why worry?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yeah, I agree it probably exists. But it's not very dangerous. The highest credible CFR I've ever seen (taking antibody studies into account) is 0.37%. Some studies even point to it being lower than the common flu (<0.1%).

The way they set it all up it'll be difficult to red pill people. Because everyone knows someone who "died of covid" and they will be very emotionally invested in defending this hoax. "How dare you say covid is a hoax! Nana died of corona and you're spitting on her grave by making light of this virus!"

I'm not saying that's you Zenta. Your position is sound. But this emotional investment people have in "someone close to me died of covid" might be a big obstacle in red pilling normies about it.

The hoax isn't the existence of a virus. I think it probably exists and was created by the deep state in that Wuhan lab. The hoax is the way the deaths and fatality rates are counted and reported, and the way that fraudulent reporting is being used to destroy the economy and erase all civil liberties.

If you read my post you'll see I conclude to the point that there may be some tomfuckery going around and you go on to show exactly how. However even if they did not die directly of covid-19, it still in facts, exists, despite MusicforthePiano claiming its a fake virus and Wreckingball's logic of well I don't know anyone who has it, so why worry?

I'm sure if I test the watermelon I picked up at a market today it will come back positive too.

Zenta, there are about 4 attack vectors causing the symptoms in combination that have been given the titular moniker of "COVID-19".

1. Immunosuppression of humans through poisoning our essentials, consumables, and environment:
-food and water (homogenization, pasteurization, irradiation, fluoridation, genetic modification, glyphosates etc)
-heavy metal toxicity (combustion of fossil fuels / outgasing / incinerator burning / carcinogenic inhalation/absorption)
-precision organic pollutants (hydrocarbons / organophospates / adjuvants (vaccines) / chemicals everywhere)
-energetic toxicity (ambient cell phone radiation / microwaves / RF-EMF / dirty energy / ionizing radiation)
2. Weakening and breakdown of the human condition while simultaneously rebuilding it as the sapient drone (tabula rasa for NWO)
-emotional / psychological warfare / financial stress / no community / no social adhesion / bondage to the system through debt
-erasure of history / misinformation of history of our race(s) / biology / medicine /geopolitics
-spiritual erasure / separation from God, the Source / embracing the herd mentality of slaves for the fallen ones
-erode any shred of dignity and morality to embrace the complete nature of degeneracy
3. Complete monetary and psychosocial control of the means of disseminating information
-media owned by small group of people, few monopolizations where the dollar flow is all the same
-constant barrage of attacks on everyone but the elites (the media never attacks them, everything that comes out is for our detriment, but their benefit)
-constant censorship and deletion of any genuine opposition or stifling it through defamation / destitution / and sometimes assassination
-raise up the new caste of servants and distractions to be heralded as the heroes (who are also human and prone to incredible fallibility)
4. Locking everyone into the Hegelian Dialectic where they create the problem, sometimes after they've already created the solution.

With those 4 things accomplished or at least functioning for the most part, if I were an elite, I could move humanity into any direction I want to, of course one would think that the inverse would be better right? Making humans superior and healthier, strengthening communal ties and direct connection to God, exterminating usury and the pyramidal hierarchy, and allowing for mankind to move itself in its own natural direction without being part of some artificial series of dialectics or conflicts.

No, instead, its weaken humans, destroy their knowledge base, empower the false lords and priests, leave everyone dumbfounded, and then shake their foundations with every sinister weapon and plot and divisive strategy that only a wretched, drooling gaggle of festering hook-nosed pustules could concoct.

"It" is not a real disease per se because what is happening on the cellular level is nano-absorption and replication. This is the slow crawl of the beast, the assimilation of organic into synthetic, and every chronic disease is all a part of that: an accumulation of nano inside a host body that is killing off those with only exoteric exposure to a modicum of health and nutrition and faith, if any. Those with the esoteric knowledge of what this is are the science czar's of the ruling elite, and their results are real, despite being the fevered dreams of madmen, and we have to deal with these consequences, by ignoring them (and dying not on our own terms) or flushing and strengthening our vessels (and dying on our own terms when God calls us back).

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird

Remember when people were naive enough to believe the government-imposed lockdown would end when the curve was flattened? Turns out, it never needed to be flattened and governors are power mad. So here we are with a destroyed economy, unprecedented government control and FINALLY a few people are starting to think that maybe, perhaps, possibly things have gone too far. The same people who supported every step that led to this point.

Yeah, I agree it probably exists. But it's not very dangerous. The highest credible CFR I've ever seen (taking antibody studies into account) is 0.37%. Some studies even point to it being lower than the common flu (<0.1%).

The way they set it all up it'll be difficult to red pill people. Because everyone knows someone who "died of covid" and they will be very emotionally invested in defending this hoax. "How dare you say covid is a hoax! Nana died of corona and you're spitting on her grave by making light of this virus!"

I'm not saying that's you Zenta. Your position is sound. But this emotional investment people have in "someone close to me died of covid" might be a big obstacle in red pilling normies about it.

The hoax isn't the existence of a virus. I think it probably exists and was created by the deep state in that Wuhan lab. The hoax is the way the deaths and fatality rates are counted and reported, and the way that fraudulent reporting is being used to destroy the economy and erase all civil liberties.

How do we know if the Virus exists if as has been shown the testing for it appears to be phony

Unless otherwise shown I think it would be fair to work on the basis that Tanzania was using the same testing kits provided by WHO that other countries are using ..... their President sounds like he is out there .... so he challenge what is happening

Tanzanian President John Magufuli has questioned the reliability of government data on the coronavirus outbreak and ordered a criminal investigation into the national medical laboratory, suggesting “sabotage from imperialists” is at play.

So if the testing is phony as it appears to be .... then the possibility that the whole thing is phony is much higher

You are correct someone like Zenta has an emotional investment to say it is real as he knows people whom he was told had it or maybe still have it ... but then again how do we really know they had it if the testing is phony ?

The same people who were behind the work in the Wuhan labratory , are behind the testing kits and are behind the cure or the vaccine that is going to forced on the population and they are also behind the plans on the way to re open society ....

here in Australia they are trying to get our Rugby league back to playing games at end of May .... Our Prime Minister has just come out today and said if the players reuse the vaccination shots they shouldn't be able to play .....

This is in a country where they did over 20, 000 tests yesterday to find 14 cases .... this is a diabolical scam

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
That's an interesting point. Maybe the Wuhan lab worked on a test that could fake a pandemic? Do we have any solid proof the virus exists? They haven't isolated it. They haven't successfully injected someone with it and caused disease (Koch's postulates IIRC).

The whole story for the lock down was " It isn't the flu " ....

Now you have to get a flu shot to play ... yeah makes so much sense

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says players who refuse to get a flu shot should be banned from competing in the NRL.

NRL 2020 Anti-vaxx, , flu shot, training, season restart date.png

Wreckingball

Pelican
Sorry to hear that, but you failed to answer the important questions from musicforthepiano.
Maybe you are in a place that has been struck harsher than Portugal. Maybe the actual cause of death was not Corona, but Corona acted as a catalyzer. Maybe the persons you know are in specific agegroups.

And no, it is not "why worry?". It is "why panic?". I am in a age group that simply is not affected, unless there are underlying conditions. I am quite healthy, which lowers the danger even further. My brother, my parents and myself have a network of at least 60k people (up to a second degree). My mother is a public worker that is in charge of some facilities that involve, directly, at least 20K people (the vast majority belo 70+ year group). No known cases. Asked a nurse, who is the wife of a colleague of mine working at a hospital. She could not precise how many cases are in that hospital (or even guesstimate). If you live in an area, where you know the vast majority of the people, and they have no problems, then maybe no need to panic.
I don't think this is worse than a bad flu season that affects mostly elders. So yes, worry near, but your elders.

Read today that in Sweden there are like 2500 deaths of the which 2100 are 70+ years old. Read the other day that Coronaviruses season comes to a halt in end April/mid May. Covid-19 dies to UV radiation and the past couple of days has been quite sunny outdoors over here.
Yeah... I feel quite confident I can enjoy life and the outdoors without a stupid mask, gloves and alcool gel that destroys my hands.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Ok fellow RVF'rs. Please believe me when I say THIS THING IS REAL. It's not fake and it's not invented by the media. It is a real disease that has all the symptoms described by the CDC. Like Easy_C I had all the symptoms at the end of February and my brother had it in March and we live in difference geographical areas.

The most important thing to realize is that it really is A VERY CONTAGIOUS flu yet fairly mild....that's why the death count is so low for those under 60....that crowd can spread it everywhere and still be asymptomatic. Eventually it makes it's way to the elder care facilities and boom!

If it wasn't for America's elder care homes this thing would be non-news. I'll have more to post on this thing and the foulness of the baby boomers.

Ok...I know some of you will say that I'm full of crap and that I'm some CIA plant or some nonsense like that but Roosh is correct. This disease is an attempt to assert global societal change and most likely implement Agenda 2020 or whatever crap the UN concocted to sterilize half the globe. And they found a way to do through the old concept of 'The best lies are half truths.'

Last edited:
Ok fellow RVF'rs. ---Please believe me when I say THIS THING IS NOT REAL. It is fake and it is invented by the media. It is not a real disease that has none of the symptoms described by the CDC. I had all the symptoms at the end of February and it was just a cold .... etc etc etc

The most important thing to realize is that it's really a flu ....like we have experienced a 1000 times before etc etc

Ok...I know some of you will say that I'm full of crap .... you get the idea

Well if you have evidence of how it is real please present it ....

I had it and then my brother had the symptoms of it is not a very convincing argument

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
"fellow RVFers"... uhm, "fellow white people" much? You just joined here and have 3 posts, how are you a fellow RVFer already?

You're also in the wrong thread... and you're not addressing even one single criticism that's discussed in this thread. Not one.

And you're giving zero details about what you claim to know... you're just screaming "it's real it's real it's real and please believe me cause I had it and my brother did too."

Some post man. Whew.

Last edited: