Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Smitty727

He's right. He made an IG live video as well going more in depth on his thoughts about "finding a cure". Dont have to be a genius to figure out that this is a load of crap. If you live in a red state, I think you'll be ok. But if you live in a blue state, good luck. I don't think people will stand for this much longer. Like he said, if you dont wana get sick, stay inside. For the rest of us, that's a risk we should be allowed to take. Enough is enough

Here's the video I was referencing
http://instagr.am/p/CAJbYtmnLiP/

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
A restaurant in South Carolina, Open Hearth, is open for the first time since stay-at-home orders caused them to close down in March.

Open Hearth's owners wanted to make the restaurant look as full as they could in a creative way to ensure social distancing. So they ordered ten blow-up dolls and dressed them up like patrons. Besides keeping customers spaced out, the owners are using disposable menus, and ensuring employees wear masks.

South Carolina is one of several states that started easing lockdown orders and have slowly been reopening businesses across the state.

Social distancing is getting ridiculously out of hand. "Disposable Menus" is not a good idea; there should be another innovative way of re-using the menu.

I think the West is fundamentally misunderstanding China's reaction to the Virus.

China is not concerned about saving lives. It is only concerned about saving face. They would let hundreds of Millions of their own people die if they would die quietly without anyone in the world noticing. They have a different mentality than Western countries.
What they are worried about, however, is damaging their image. Thats why they shut down their cities. It was never about saving people, it was about showing that they are in control of the situation, no matter how big or small it is.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Why are there suddenly a whole bunch of new accounts, all of which post utter nonsense about corona? Is this some kind of astroturfed disinformation campaign? (this question is not directed at these new accounts obviously).

I'm very suspicious of this. We had a very high level conversation about corona going on here, the highest I've seen on the English speaking internet. Until maybe a few days ago and suddenly there are lots of new accounts who make posts with utter gibberish and a complete misinterpretation of all the stuff we had already figured out weeks and months ago on this board.

If you are in fact a newbie and want to post in good faith: Read the archives first. A lot of research has been done here and we can't be taken back to square one every day or explain the same things over and over. RVF is one of the few places where the truth about corona can be found and recently it's being watered down by complete nonsense. Highly suspicious.

bbgun

Woodpecker

Something I’ve noticed about the people in the fear camp is they tend to be very left-wing. The couple in hiding are Bernie Bro types. Others are deep into the anti-Trump stuff. This makes some sense as left-wing people tend to be intensely on-line and very trusting of the media. They also have a faith in government that defies reason. They are sure all corporations are evil, but they have a child-like faith in the government.

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
Why are there suddenly a whole bunch of new accounts, all of which post utter nonsense about corona? Is this some kind of astroturfed disinformation campaign? (this question is not directed at these new accounts obviously).

I'm very suspicious of this. We had a very high level conversation about corona going on here, the highest I've seen on the English speaking internet. Until maybe a few days ago and suddenly there are lots of new accounts who make posts with utter gibberish and a complete misinterpretation of all the stuff we had already figured out weeks and months ago on this board.

If you are in fact a newbie and want to post in good faith: Read the archives first. A lot of research has been done here and we can't be taken back to square one every day or explain the same things over and over. RVF is one of the few places where the truth about corona can be found and recently it's being watered down by complete nonsense. Highly suspicious.
The closer we get to introducing a vaccine ( Trump gave speech on it today) the more forums like this may get infiltrated with moles to dilute the message and discussion here.

The powers that be really want everyone to play ball. Play ball their way, that is

Trump is controlled opposition

A White man's Obama

I remember vividly during the Iraq War days most of the folks who were against the msm and involved in the truther movement were people of color/black folks. Then surprise, surprise a Black man get's voted in as president and these very same people who distrusted the government now open up to it as one of "their own" becomes President. Thus CNN becomes the primary news outlet for black households.

in 2016 the same strategy is used but replace colored people with white working class people as Trump gets voted in. Just like Farrakhan/Sharpton endorsed Obama back in 2008 David Duke/Alex Jones endorsed Trump in 2016. Now you have white people who formally hated the left/right paradigm and the political system become members of the republican party and loyal viewers of Fox News.

These elections are nothing but hoaxes to get people sucked into the political system. The only way to beat the matrix is by not participating in it. TPTP want everyone to participate in their system by design. So they elevate puppets like Obama and Trump to suck us in just like Vince McMahon in wrestling would elevate a Stone Cold Steve Austin from obscurity into a "world champion" to get people to watch WWE.

They are distracting us with Trump/China/Biden etc.. It's all pro-wrestling style theatrics to bring your gaurd down whilst they prepare the forced vaccinations.

Easy_C

Crow
]

The left wing reaction is easily explained by both Haidts work and r/k stuff. The short version is they’re higher in a trait called “neuroticism”. It’s a herd-based survival instinct which is the same reason why when one gazelle gets spooked and starts running others in the herd will start running after him even if they don’t perceive any threat.

It doesn’t take a genius to see what happens when you combine that instinct with a fear campaign designed to make us feel terror while also making us feel like heroes for sitting on our ass inside.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird

Maybe this thread needs a 50 post minimum.

What you are dealing with in these newbies and undercover alphabet agency peggers trolling the forums, is almost like what I deal with when talking to someone in public about anything in relation to beyond the veil, if they are not familiar, the initial cognitive dissonance it creates is almost unbearable. It is polarization, where they are simply obeying and not thinking, and since we are not obeying, we are the ones out of line in their minds. Even those of us who are detoxified and continue to detox understand that its a neverending process, not just to cure yourself from any invading pathogen, real or not, but also from the fountain of lies by only drinking from the wellspring of truth. The people you deal with everyday, are fluoridated people, vaccinated with mercury and aluminum not to mention the other bio-hazards inherently contained within, consuming aspartame, neotame, msg, all a chemical cocktail which causes brain loss. These people are being pulse-loaded with chemical aerosol fallout materials, several being radioactive, and consuming canola and soy products both which shut down the thyroid. Considering all this, when revealing the truth to a normal or a newbie, or even shedding the skeptical light of 'this doesn't add up here' as in this whole coronachan narrative, you are just turning on a light and they were wondering "what is that?" so the way I look at it, even if it doesn't affect them, it will stay in their psyche and that itself is like a real 4d chess move because enough ripple in the waves will eventually break the levy built up around their human soul, freeing it., ideally, if done enough times by different people.

The enemy can send their pig dogs after people who try to help others but it only seals their own fate in the end. What these earthly servants of evil (willingly or not) fail to realize is that death of one under the graces of God will only transmute into higher forms of energy re-directing another to continue the same plan. This is why it is all connected.

Roosh

Cardinal
George Soros gushes how this is a "revolutionary moment." For him and friends, of course.
Left-wing billionaire George Soros has indicated that the coronavirus pandemic paves the way for societal changes previously thought impossible, calling it “the crisis of my lifetime.” Soros had lived through the Second World War as a youth.

“Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary,” he said during an interview on May 11.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
"Disposable Menus" is not a good idea; there should be another innovative way of re-using the menu.
If your menu is laminated, you can wipe it with alcohol/sanitizer/soap all you want and nothing will ever happen to it. I'm surprised that more restaurants haven't gone that route instead of treating their menus like flyers.

Two theories I've heard are that #1 in order to make sure the vaccine isn't tainted the way others have been, the military will guard it and distribute it. Theory #2 is that the whole thing is bullshit and the military is going to give a placebo vaccine so that the harmful Gates-Fauci vaccine isn't given to anyone (in the US at least).

Last edited: