Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

I wonder what they are going to do with the cash that is already in circulation. As well as all of the industries that rely heavily on cash transactions, unskilled labor, illegal activities, charities etc. I doubt they will give a "placebo vaccine" seems like a giant waste of resources if they roll out a vaccine in mass it will have its desired effects, because they will give out the one that they want. I wonder what people in the military or thinking because they are going to have to make some tough decisions in the years ahead.

the high

Woodpecker

Latest Joe Rogan podcast, BJJ master Eddie Bravo, is going in on the MSM narrative in regards to virus, and some other conspiratorial stuff. Rogan's podcast gets millions of views per month. Rogan, a known toe the company line centrist can't even keep the lid on him. This is going to turn a lot of normies.

EDIT: show is still live but I'll time stamp the good parts when it's over.

Last edited:

ginsu

Pigeon
see post above
That's a great description of joe rogan's position, Used to watch all of his shows. The last years I don't bother anymore because of what you explained. This should be a great show to watch though as Eddie Bravo is such an entertaining and interesting guy.

Here is another who reports on the culture war for years and now corona consistently and with high quality.
Surprised that red ice tv hasn't been mentioned here before.

Last edited:
According to the CDC, the mortality rate of Influenza-B among 65+ year olds is close to 50% (scroll towards the bottom):

Wtf? Where is the panic, the lockdown, the hysteria?

Many decades after this, the coronavirus episode might be looked at as a form of collective mass hysteria. This is not a pandemic but a psychological issue.

ginsu

Pigeon
According to the CDC, the mortality rate of Influenza-B among 65+ year olds is close to 50% (scroll towards the bottom):

Wtf? Where is the panic, the lockdown, the hysteria?

Many decades after this, the coronavirus episode might be looked at as a form of collective mass hysteria. This is not a pandemic but a psychological issue.
That depends on WHO ''pun intended'' will get to write the history books.

Easy_C

Crow
Stuck with parents today.

NPR is running this massive hitpiece against "Plandemic" where they....didn't actually answer anything in the video. They said she "spent some time in jail" (neglecting to mention it was a few days before the charges were dropped), claiming she was "widely discredited" and then going completely into talking about the psychology of these conspiracy theories and why they're so dangerous.

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
If the below story about Florida being the first U.S. state to establish "mandatory vaccinations" with legal means turn out to be true, then it is bad news.

^
This U.S. State Has Already Established Legal Means for Mandatory Vaccinations
15 May 2020
by Derrick Broze

While the U.S. government and global health “authorities” debate how quickly they can roll out Contact Tracing surveillance programs and fast track vaccines, Americans are left wondering and debating over whether the vaccinations programs for COVID-19 might end up being mandatory.

It is true that Donald Trump has acknowledged that, “We are looking for a full vaccine for everyone who wants to get it, not everyone wants to get it”, however, it’s still uncertain whether the Trump administration will side with civil liberties and informed consent when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine. What is certain, at this point, is that at least one state in the United States of America has already implemented measures which will allow for forced or mandatory vaccinations once a COVID-19 vaccine is developed.

The Last American Vagabond was recently sent the meme below which has been circulating the internet in recent days. The image claims that someone’s husband recently flew from Louisiana to Florida where he was handed a mandatory quarantine form to fill out. According to the post, the man was essentially forced to sign if he wanted to exit the plane. The image then shows a screenshot of a document which states that individuals who violate the quarantine will be subject to a $500 fine or a 60 day jail sentence. Furthermore, the meme states that, “the State Health Officer and Surgeon General can order any individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated or quarantined for COVID-19″.

We decided to fact check this meme to see if there was truth to the claim and, unfortunately, the document is in fact a Florida state document. Here’s what we found:

The document is called, “COVID-19 DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH MANDATORY SELF-ISOLATION AIRPORT TRAVEL,” and can be found on the official website of the Florida Airports Council. The form asks travelers to put their home address, a detailed description of the trip, and the names and birth dates to family members who traveled with the person filling out the form.

At the bottom of the form it states the following:

I UNDERSTAND THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL IN MY FAMILY WHO VIOLATES THE SELF-ISOLATION OR SELF-QUARANTINE BY FAILING TO REMAIN WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE ADDRESS I PROVIDED FOR MY STAY IN FLORIDA FOR THE MANDATORY LENGTH OF TIME, CAN BE SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION UNDER SECTIONS 252.50 OR 381.00315(6), FLORIDA STATUTES, WHICH IF CONVICTED IS PUNISHABLE UP TO 60 DAYS IMPRISONMENT, A FINE NOT MORE THAN $500.00, OR BOTH.

Additionally, it says:

Pursuant to Executive Order 20-80 and the Florida Department of Health declaration of a Public Health Emergency, the State Health Officer and Surgeon General can order any individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated or quarantined for COVID-19. Any isolation or quarantine order issued pursuant to section 318.00315, Florida Statutes, shall be enforceable by injunction filed in a Florida Circuit Court.

Finally, passengers are reminded that, “Failure to follow any isolation or quarantine order by the Florida Department of Health is a second-degree misdemeanor.

Right there, in plain language, a Florida state document which is being handed out to individuals flying into Florida, claims the Surgeon General can order any individual to be vaccinated. Where does the Surgeon General get this apparent authority?

According to the document, the Executive Order 20-80 and the Florida Department of Health declaration of a Public Health Emergency grant the legal authority to conduct such an action. However, a reading of EO 20-80 finds that the word vaccine is not even mentioned once. Under Section 1, D, it states the following:

“D. Pursuant to section 381.0012(5), Florida Statutes, “it shall be the duty of every state and county attorney, sheriff, police officer, and other appropriate city and county officials upon request to assist the [Department of Health]” in enforcing any isolation or quarantine or order of the Department of Health issued pursuant to this Order.”

Notice the vague and broad “or order of the Dept. of Health”? Well, according to this Executive Order, it is the duty of every state, county, and local official to enforce any order given out by the DOH. This could easily be interpreted as a legal justification for a vaccination order.

When examining the Florida Department of Health declaration of a Public Health Emergency we see the following language:

“Section 6. In order to protect public health, the Florida Department of Health, at such time when necessary, may take actions to protect the public health, pursuant to the authority of section 381.00315, Florida Statutes, including quarantine, isolation and other interventions.”

What exact treatments fit under “other interventions” is anyone’s guess, but, once again, we see vague language that could be broadly interpreted to support orders for compulsory vaccination programs in response to COVID-19.

The Florida DOH Public Health Emergency was first declared on March 1st and the EO 20-80 on March 23. Both declarations are still in effect meaning that the language could be used at any point to institute forced vaccination programs. All U.S. states have declared various states of emergency and issued executive orders in reaction to COVID-19. It is likely other states have similar measures on the books. We would love to hear from our readers who may have seen similar language used.

It’s important to spread this information and inform Americans about the technocratic state and medical martial law that is unfolding. Get informed, educate others, and take action to slow the roll out of this pandemic nightmare.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Stuck with parents today.

NPR is running this massive hitpiece against "Plandemic" where they....didn't actually answer anything in the video. They said she "spent some time in jail" (neglecting to mention it was a few days before the charges were dropped), claiming she was "widely discredited" and then going completely into talking about the psychology of these conspiracy theories and why they're so dangerous.

Ad hominem is all that is left. My friend keeps saying that the right is a cult and everyone is looking for the "secret knowledge" that these "conspiracies" offer.

He is unable to deal with the facts and only has one method left to argue. Name calling.

So he slanders the right to begin with. Then when people argue that he is slandering them to begin with, he uses that as "proof" that they are in a cult, because only cultists hoping to "preserve their secret knowledge" would argue that way, the insane extremists that they are.

I laughed so hard. Hes a really smart guy but hes lost his mind with this covid stuff.

I told him that argument is like saying, "How often are you raping your mom these days?"And when you yell something back, I say, only mom rapists would argue like that. It must be pretty often then.

He didnt like the that. :laughter: :laughter: :laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

Hypno

Hummingbird
If the below story about Florida being the first U.S. state to establish "mandatory vaccinations" with legal means turn out to be true, then it is bad news.
If the Constitution says I have to right to abort a baby living inside me, then it means I have automonmy enough over my body to refuse a vaccination. Especially when you consider that my refusal of a vacccination doesn't affect anyone else' rights.

They can't even establish that there is a legitimate emergency anymore. This so-called pandemic is less impactful to people under 70 than the flu, even with Trump pills being surpressed. Our rulers can't let people back to work because then everyone would realize it was a fraud all along.

Easy_C

Crow
How much you all want to bet that we have a "second breakout" happening exactly two weeks before the election?

If the Constitution says I have to right to abort a baby living inside me, then it means I have automonmy enough over my body to refuse a vaccination. Especially when you consider that my refusal of a vacccination doesn't affect anyone else' rights.
I'm sure that in the current environment, where everyone has been whipped into a frenzy that you're literally a threat to their lives who needs to be stopped if you're not wearing a mask and cops are happily beating the shit out of people for not wearing masks, that they'll TOTALLY respect your point about the constitution when they show up at the doorstep.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

If you represent a danger to others that could be eliminated by a health procedure, no one can force you to do it, but they can force you to remain in isolation indefinitely. Check this out:

Mary Mallon
(September 23, 1869 – November 11, 1938), also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 51 people, three of whom died, with typhoid fever, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease. Because she persisted in working as a cook, by which she exposed others to the disease, she was twice forcibly quarantined by authorities, and died after a total of nearly three decades in isolation

_Samo_

Woodpecker
^ With the amount of people opposed to this vaccine that would be impossible. You'd have to keep 60+% of the population in isolation in allot of places.

I can however see the '2nd wave' conveniently arriving a few months before the vaccine is ready to really ramp up the fear and convert more people to taking the vaccine.

There has to be a second wave otherwise skeptics will be seen as correct and they can't let that happen. im almost convinced that they are pushing the protests and push back just for that cause. Then they can say seeee we told you to stay home, now come get this vaccine.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
^ With the amount of people opposed to this vaccine that would be impossible. You'd have to keep 60+% of the population in isolation in allot of places.
There are people opposed, and people opposed enough to actively refuse despite the consequences. That 60% will be closer to 5 -10%...possibly a LOT fewer.

The government says your business can either stay closed and lose your license to operate or you can get vaccinated and open tomorrow. How many refuse?

Easy_C

Crow
10% sounds reasonable. It’s about that portion of people who aren’t sheep.

It’s also a hell of a lot more than we actually need for effective resistance and pushback. One other thing we need to keep in mind is that for evangelical NPCs this thing has tripped one of the conditional loops in their programmed script: They now view the mandatory vaccine as the “mark of the beast” and think getting this means they’re literally selling their soul to Satan.