Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Roosh

Cardinal
It does not take a Robert Langdon from DaVicinci Code to realize that the mask is a powerful symbol. A person wearing a mask is a startling sight that affects us on a visceral level. It instantly triggers our deeply-rooted fear of illness and death. It unconsciously raises our brain’s stress and anxiety levels while alerting us of impending danger. Each masked face is a reminder that things are not normal, that we should be afraid, and that we are still looking for outside forces to save us.

On a human level, the mask dehumanizes the people around us. How can we relate and associate with other people if we cannot tell if they’re smiling or not? How can we connect with other people if we can only communicate using muffled words through a piece of cloth? We can’t. Quite to the contrary, the mask says: Stay away from me, I don’t trust you.

paninaro

Woodpecker
Red vs. Blue States... wow
Many states with no income tax get their money other ways, like property taxes. Here's the property tax rates in each of those states:
California: 0.77%
Texas: 1.83%
Florida: 0.98%
New York: 1.68%

In short, states always find some way to tax you to get their money.

Sales taxes too:
California: 7.25%
Texas: 6.25%
Florida: 6%
New York: 4%

NY Digital

Pelican
Gold Member
Many states with no income tax get their money other ways, like property taxes. Here's the property tax rates in each of those states:
California: 0.77%
Texas: 1.83%
Florida: 0.98%
New York: 1.68%

In short, states always find some way to tax you to get their money.

Sales taxes too:
California: 7.25%
Texas: 6.25%
Florida: 6%
New York: 4%
Texas has no state income tax though, don't leave that out of the equation.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I think the corona figures in contrast to the lockdown measures are more important in that graph.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys but the corona hoax was the last straw for me... I've really had it with this clown show. Before corona I still thought I'm going to get a house outside a small city and live a semi normal life... commute into town for some of the amenities of modern living that are actually useful and find a girl in a church or something.

But I'm not about to install a tracking app to get access to a mall, aka satanic temple of consumerism. I'm not about to get my fever measured 5 times a day and wear a slave mask and get all kinds of chemicals sprayed on my hands all the time. I'm moving to a very remote region now and I'm going to stay there and focus on work and my spiritual well-being until this whole thing is over, one way or the other.

I think the corona figures in contrast to the lockdown measures are more important in that graph.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys but the corona hoax was the last straw for me... I've really had it with this clown show. Before corona I still thought I'm going to get a house outside a small city and live a semi normal life... commute into town for some of the amenities of modern living that are actually useful and find a girl in a church or something.

But I'm not about to install a tracking app to get access to a mall, aka satanic temple of consumerism. I'm not about to get my fever measured 5 times a day and wear a slave mask and get all kinds of chemicals sprayed on my hands all the time. I'm moving to a very remote region now and I'm going to stay there and focus on work and my spiritual well-being until this whole thing is over, one way or the other.
Apparantly you are in Thailand, another South East Asian country where they have bought so hard into the coronavirus = new black plague hoax. It's pathetic to see, they are completely beyond reason.

Stay safe mate. Don't take it to lighthearted. I literally just got back from my only-twice-a-week-allowed trip to the mall. As usual refused the dirty pure alcohol that they spray on your hands at every store entrance. Just say no and keep on walking. Sometimes I tell them I have psoriasis

The mask things is a whole other issue. At the supermarket I pulled that stupid thing under my chin as usual. Not even because of non-compliance but because it makes breathing hard. Apparantly one of the security guards got annoyed with me. I am at the cash register and I see 4/5 armed soldiers entering the supermarket. You read it right, soldiers, with blazing guns out. Didn't think much of it.

But they were there for me. They were hanging around th exit as I moved towards that same exit, still oblivious. Walked past the butthurt guard who screamed at me to put on my face mask. I said OK bro and made the please take it easy hand gesture. Didn't put my face mask back on obviously

Out of nowhere this soldier grabs my arm and yells at me to put on my mask. I was flabbergasted and pretty scared to be honest. Put that mask on faster then I could speak. Even so I didn't let him stare me down.. Some sort of defense mechanism I guess

Anyway as I walked away I could hear some locals, the guard included, hurl insults and threats.

The world is going crazy

Last edited:
The gyms here opened yesterday with "social distancing". Needless to say the young ladies decided to do their stretching where most of the people were training at the time. Rules included not using two lockers next to each other and skip machines that are in close proximity. I reckon this farce is only going to last a week before people stop caring.

The scarecrow of the virus here is pretty much defeated with about 20 "cases" per day. Now government will try to bail the tourism industry out. As usual the big mafia guys that own hotels will get their nice free money, while small guest houses will bear the whole burden of the two months lockdown.

I am enjoying the good weather and the restaurants being open outdoors, but they do require the mask in many shops and supermarkets. It feels retarded and makes it hard to smile at random decent folks when I meet them.

To say I'm pissed off about this f***ing virus hoax is an understatement. I know there are naysayers out there but based on the people I chat with on a daily basis and my own personal experience it's pretty obvious that this flu has been stateside since at least Mid-January.

My war of attrition is to simply use 'Game' For good. I talk with people warm, them up and then start asking if they or someone they know has had these symptoms prior to March. Usually their eyes light up and they response that either they or someone they know had something like 'Covid-lite'.

To beat this bullcrap narrative we need to simply talk to people and get them talking to each other about all the nonsense holes in the MSM pile of lies. We need to spread the seeds of doubt. Don't be a keyboard warrior....work in the real world. It's a skill so many people lack these days.

Last edited:

the high

Woodpecker
I like how first it's: "trust the official numbers" , then once states start reopening and cases seem to be trending down it's "they're manipulating the data". Crazy.

Florida scientist said she was fired for 'refusing to manipulate' COVID-19 data

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ate-covid-19-data/ar-BB14jG4Y?ocid=spartandhp

The scientist who created Florida's COVID-19 data portal wasn't just removed from her position on May 5, she was fired on Monday by the Department of Health, she said, for refusing to manipulate data.
After FLORIDA TODAY first reported Jones' removal from her position in charge of the Florida COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard she created, she confirmed, as reported by CBS-12 in West Palm Beach that she was fired because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to "manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen."

She provided no further details.

paninaro

Woodpecker
More proof of a hoax. University of Washington HOSPITAL is furloughing workers.
Most of what hospitals do has nothing to do with acute care beds and corona virus treatment. The hospital doesn't need the dermatologist team that does tummy tucks, and the orthopedic team helping people with a bad back, etc. My friend's mom has cancer and her local hospital even shut down the oncology unit since you can't have immunocompromised people (cancer patients) coming in for chemo.

Then for every department that closes, there's a whole chain of hospital employees tied to it -- administrators, nurses, billing, office supplies, etc etc.

So a hospital furloughing workers doesn't prove a hoax. It does prove that people aren't getting tummy tucks and hip replacements though.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
So a hospital furloughing workers doesn't prove a hoax. It does prove that people aren't getting tummy tucks and hip replacements though.
Of course it proves a hoax. If there was a real pandemic, all hands would be on deck. You wouldn't have one half of hospital staff getting fired and the other half making tictoc videos.

Hell in Italy they called doctors and nurses back from holidays, and even from other regions of Italy. THAT is what a real health crisis looks like. Not nurses all across the world dancing on video cause they got nothing to do. Thing is, in Italy this happens all the time, not because of corona.

another thing is if these doctors and nurses are qualified to work in the medical field why can't they be moved to the departments affected by covid..you know why...because the parts of the medical system being effected are small thus no need for all these highly qualified, trained, medical professionals. Can't understand how laying off medical staff is not a sign that things are slow at the hospital.

Troller

Woodpecker
another thing is if these doctors and nurses are qualified to work in the medical field why can't they be moved to the departments affected by covid..you know why...because the parts of the medical system being effected are small thus no need for all these highly qualified, trained, medical professionals. Can't understand how laying off medical staff is not a sign that things are slow at the hospital.
Because they don’t want to.

A family member who worked in a Covid hospital is leaving. Not because there’s no work but because don’t want to be there anymore.
Another family member who worked in another hospital has been furloughed because there were rampant cases of covid infections. And they closed the entire hospital. If there’s infections because of Covid in a normal wing of an hospital the hospital is liable. Same for workers. Hospitals don’t have patients beside Covid because no one is going there unless it’s urgent. Im not going.

Eveeybody got an agenda. People who oppose lockdowns and those who are in favor of it. Those two doctors on YouTube were financially hurting because their clinic is empty. That’s why they posted the video. Cause the Porsche and mortgage payment are due and no funds to cover them. But even they admitted this was more infectious than just the flu.
Doctors and pharma and everything involved with health are corrupt to the core. Banks are bad? Health agents are 10 times worse.
The WHO should be exclusively public funded. And it’s director mandatory western. This kumbalaya shit of having an Ethiopian assisted by a chinese??? This would be unthinkable 20 years ago. If not west needs to create their own WHO. Let the chinks and ethiopians create their own organizations. This mix between private and public funding need to be stopped.

So much contradictory data coming from all sides. Even the origin of the virus. Was it a bat soup? A lab product? A aids vaccine? A bioweapon? An accident? A clima solar issue? Why did it spread more in some areas? Is it being spread voluntarily by superspreadets? Or due to some populations having more receptors? What’s the infection rate? And mortality rate? I can post 100 links with 100 different answers to all those questions.

Truth be told as much as being on lockdown would probably be the best solution until at least we know what’s happening. It’s not possible. Even though. The penalties should never be at this level we’re seeing. It’s more a civic issue than a criminal or whatever. People should be advised to act in a certain way. Punishing people from opening businesses is madness. It’s up to people to decide if they are willing to take the risk or not. Government is not your daddy.
strategical and researched solutions should be implemented. Not this atomic bomb. This panic inducing nonsense.

Economy would break if this blind lockdown continued creating epic damage. Government coffers will soon dry. Because governments are parasites leaching off hosts. If the host dies so those the parasites. Government will not have money and push printing money. But can you do that? Printing money indefinitely? A 5 year old would know it’s not possible. But these people are worse than 5 year olds.

Last edited: