Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

bubs

Sparrow
Anyone have any idea why Trump hasn’t fired Fulci yet? There has to be some blackmail reason they are holding over Trump....shady tax info.? Connections to Epstein’s island? Just seems like Fulci’s narrative doesn’t seem to be Trump’s opinion, and Trump has a quick trigger finger for firing people so just wondering what other think.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

In an article reporting on the takedown, The Washington Post’s Silicon Valley Correspondent Elizabeth Dwoskin complains that after the coronavirus documentary Plandemic was censored on social media, some YouTube clips were telling users how to access “banned footage” from the documentary via Google Drive.

She then notes that after The Washington Post contacted Google, Google Drive took down a file featuring the trailer for the Plandemic documentary.

Dwoskin frames users sharing files containing the Plandemic trailer with each other as:

“A wave of seemingly countless workarounds employed by people motivated to spread misinformation about the virus — efforts that continue to thwart social media companies’ attempts at preventing hoaxes and conspiracy theories from spreading amid the greatest public health crisis in decades.”

Dwoskin also writes that The Washington Post reported 12 videos to YouTube, 61 Facebook posts and Instagram links to Facebook, and 24 videos to TikTok for featuring the Plandemic trailer.

In response, YouTube removed five of the videos, Facebook removed nine of the posts, and TikTok said it removed most of the videos.

bubs

Sparrow
Fauci is popular with people at large - at least according to polls - and Trump mistakenly believes that that will make him popular by proxy.
Good point. Probably scared of the political ramnifications since Fulci is so popular. I guess most people I’ve been hanging with to discuss Corona keep taking about how Fulci, just like the WHO and others representing CDC keep flip flopping their “expert” findings and analysis and realize he’s probably clueless or has an alternate agenda (or both).

If you do not have enough bathrooms for each person in your home, and you have been infected, you need to be removed from your home to avoid infecting others in your house (5:45 into the video).

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I want to know what rock people have been living under if they think their government hasn't already been tracking them via their smartphones.

Overlord: Okay, we've embedded a cultural awareness of secret-but-not phone tracking into the subtext of society. Now we need to legitimize it by giving it a public face. Roll out the virus tracking apps.
Lackey: Sir, we're getting a lot of backlash over this. It appears most people didn't really pay attention to the last decade of surveillance state cultural programming.
Overlord: Ugh. Are you serious!? These f***ing normies are killing me here. You're telling me they didn't watch Eagle Eye? Enemy of the State? The Net? Not even any of the fricking Bourne movies? We made, like, ten of them!
Lackey: No, they watched all those movies, sir, but it seems most of them figured that because it was in a movie then by definition it wasn't actually happening in real life. The rest seem to have memory holed it by the time they left the cinema.

giphy.gif

There’s something to be said about the willingness of being blatantly tracked. People saying “screw this” when big tech outright says “we’re tracking you” is significant and necessary. There’s a difference between provisions for surveillance being buried in thousands of pages of legislation and government/big tech flat out saying “ok peasants were watching you.”

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
There’s something to be said about the willingness of being blatantly tracked. People saying “screw this” when big tech outright says “we’re tracking you” is significant and necessary. There’s a difference between provisions for surveillance being buried in thousands of pages of legislation and government/big tech flat out saying “ok peasants were watching you.”

I agree absolutely, but as my post indicates, the various state organisations have made it abundantly clear they're tracking us and it's amazing how many people are still apparently oblivious to it.

Bell curves I suppose.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Saw/heard the Plandemic documentary on bitchute yesterday.
Strong stuff, not really new to us, but still strong. Looking at how much money Fauci and Gates have to gain from a vaccine should raise a flag on everyones heads.

Here is the link in case you missed it:

edit: And clearly not an "anti-vaxxer" documentary. Judy clearly states that. Simply against Fauci-Gates untested vaccine (that probably will not work on coronaviruses).
Thanks, I've been looking for a working link to this. Excellent and highly relevant choice of profile pic by the way..."Hey now, don't you let 'em get your mind..."

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Two months into the pandemic, still impossible to buy a quality N95 facemask at a reasonable price.

What an epic failure our government is. Instead of pouring some billions into facemask production, we spent trillions instead on UBI and other huge pork projects. The economy is destroyed and the national debt is reaching extremely dangerous levels. If every American had access to these masks, the Chinese virus and any other virus would become negligible. Normal life could resume almost immediately.

I could not be any more disappointed in my country, and I fully expect the worst going forward.

Two months into the pandemic, still impossible to buy a quality N95 facemask at a reasonable price.

What an epic failure our government is. Instead of pouring some billions into facemask production, we spent trillions instead on UBI and other huge pork projects. The economy is destroyed and the national debt is reaching extremely dangerous levels. If every American had access to these masks, the Chinese virus and any other virus would become negligible. Normal life could resume almost immediately.

I could not be any more disappointed in my country, and I fully expect the worst going forward.

We had a three month head start on it and did nothing to prepare. Then I look at who is profiting the most from this virus, which would be Wall Street billionaires with their giant free money bailout from our government and their ability to skirt shutdowns that force mom and pop stores to close up and go out of business.

I'm not just disappointed in our government I am wondering exactly how did this virus start and why we can't find an answer to it. I guess China invited in the WHO to investigate and the USA wanted no part of it. I don't trust the CCP or the WHO but at the same time the track record of our government over the last few months is beyond alarming.

All in all, we will never find out and the billionaires will profit and the rest of us will lose.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Whitney Webb's investigative reporting continues to be phenomenal. This time, she writes about Israel's connection to Eric Schmidt's "Smart Cities" plan.

Key snippets:
While the current coronavirus crisis and Schmidt’s increasingly public role in ushering in AI-driven technological “solutions” throughout New York have given a boost to the smart city agenda, the plan to create these cities in New York was in the works well before coronavirus. However, those pre-pandemic smart city plans intimately involve one key actor that has, thus far, gone unnamed in recent media reports – the state of Israel.

Who will build New York’s Smart Cities?

Last June, NY Governor Cuomo announced a $2 million partnership agreement with the Israel Innovation Authority, a branch of Israel’s Economy Ministry, that aimed to “further strengthen economic development ties between New York State and Israel.” The agreement was specifically related to the “co-development and commercialization” for technologies related to smart cities, cybersecurity and drones (unmanned aerial vehicles), among others.

A key component of this partnership was the creation of the “Smart Cities Innovation Partnership (SCIP),” which Cuomo’s office described as “a new initiative that will share innovative technologies, research, talent and business resources between cities in New York and Israel.” It was also stated that “New York and Israel will contribute an equivalent amount of matching resources” to the project. Cuomo, at the time, also said that New York’s Incubator programs for start-ups – an initiative with funds exceeding $5 million — would “implement a new focus on Israeli companies,” as opposed to local companies.

The partnership specifically called for the establishment of five “Smart Cities” in Regional Economic Development Council (REDC) regions in New York that would interact with “test bed sites” created in Israel. This means that this “smart city” partnership only involves the creation of smart cities in New York, not Israel, but gives Israeli companies a major role in designing these five New York smart cities.

The selection of the projects will be overseen by Eric Gertler, President and CEO of the Empire State Development (ESD), who was nominated to the position shortly after Cuomo announced the NY-Israel Smart City partnership and returned to a trip from Israel. Notably, Gertler is also currently chairman of the America-Israel Friendship League (AIFL) and is on the Board of Governors for Tel Aviv University and Israel’s Technion. He also has long-standing close ties to Mort Zuckerman, a Zionist media mogul who recently came under fire for his ties to his former business associate, Jeffrey Epstein. Gertler used to work for Zuckerman as former co-publisher of the Zuckerman-owned New York Daily News and Gertler is also a trustee of Zuckerman’s family foundation.

In addition, Schmidt’s former employer, Google, has partnered with the Israeli company Carbyne911 for the implementation of emergency services and 911 call functions for “smart cities.” Carbyne911 is chaired by former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and was partially financed by Barak’s close friend Jeffery Epstein. Its software, designed by former Unit 8200 members, has built-in “pre-crime” functionality, among other Orwellian features.

Given that Schmidt’s involvement in the new Cuomo-created panel to “reimagine” New York’s tech infrastructure, it is very disconcerting that media reports have failed to even mention the clear role that Israeli government-backed initiatives, as well as Israeli intelligence-linked start-ups and incubators, are set to have on New York’s future.

These ties are particularly concerning given that Israel’s government and intelligence service has a long history of aggressively spying on the U.S. federal government and/or blackmailing top American politicians, particularly using technological means. In addition, Israel’s government under Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has an explicit policy of creating U.S. dependence on Israeli tech companies in order to counter the nonviolent Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement within the U.S. and to make Israel the dominant global “cyber power.” It is no coincidence, then, that Israel has also been chosen by other countries with strong Zionist lobbies to create “smart cities,” some specifically for “low-income residents,” in places like Brazil and elsewhere in the years since this policy began in 2012.

Of course, while these policies and the NY-Israel smart city partnership are set to be a major boon for Israeli companies and Israel’s geopolitical goals, New Yorkers stand to be the biggest losers of the “reimagining” of their state. Not only are high-paying jobs in New York’s hi-tech future being given to foreigners and foreign-owned companies, but also the already privacy-eroding potential of “smart cities” will be placed largely in the hands of a foreign power.

aeroektar

Pelican

Have faith in God, not masks. We were given immune systems to deal with viruses and the like, shielding them by putting on a mask is rebellion of Gods plan. Masks for normal people are actually counter productive and weaken us. I understand there a truly vulnerable people who should be wearing masks if they go into crowded places, but the idea we need everyone wearing a mask to go back to normal is broken and ungodly thinking.

Bird

Pelican
Hamburg (dts Nachrichtenagentur) - The Hamburg forensic scientist Klaus Püschel has sharply criticised the public corona discussions. "We as a society place these dead people in the centre of attention in such a way that everyone gets scared. Everyone thinks: killer virus", Püschel told the weekly newspaper "Die Zeit" (Hamburg pages).

And he continues: "They read the bare figures, over 8,000 dead, and think: It's my turn next" He is particularly disturbed by the way senior citizens are treated. "Old people need their family. Right by their bedside, present, especially the seriously ill" According to Püschel, the protection of the elderly is not above the concerns of others. "You have to put that into the right relation. Püschel had so far autopsied all of the 200 Hamburg dead infected with Sars-CoV-2, according to the newspaper. Without exception, they would have had serious pre-existing conditions that severely limited their life expectancy, the physician said.

An excerpt from https://pressecop24.com/rechtsmediziner-kritisiert-oeffentliche-corona-diskussionen/