Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Sparrow

Many good tidbits here by this guy - best at 20 minutes where a group of local men break into the supposed Brazilian hotspot hospital with supposedly 5000 covid patients. They find the place empty just as the Youtube guy reported personally from the supposed Mexican hotspot that was as empty as can be. Covid19 is such a terrible pandemic that even the hospital hotspots appear deserted. The bullshit con continues.

LeoniusD

Sparrow

At least alternative avenues are still open for now.... you see the Brazilian masculine men be outraged by the media and hospital claiming a terrible pandemic and tens of thousands of deaths - all with an empty hospital and some personnel walking around. Note also how the protester attacks one doctor who berates him over something - the fraudulent MD quickly disappears as the entire claim of a giant pandemic with an empty hospital and supposedly 5000 patients there are proven wrong right before his eyes.

Recently I heard the story of a doubting MD who was told that a colleague of her got covid and is treated at a hospital. She asked whether the colleague had symptoms. The other MD said: "Of course he has symptoms! He has diarrhea - mild one, but still - it´s covid!" At that point she was shocked by the sheer indoctrination of two of her colleagues - one who let himself be committed over light diarrhea and the other over still believing in this insanity.

What bothers me is the idea that after the pandemic fades away, that people/nations will not properly prepare for the next one. They will not have eliminated fresh kill meat markets in Asia, they will not have rigorously regulated biolabs in China, and they will not have huge stocks of face masks, gowns, gloves, infection detecting equipment, and ventilators, etc., for the next pandemic.

And they will not have removed large portions of manufacturing from China, due to greed and sloth, despite the extreme vulnerability such a situation creates for the West. I hope I am proven wrong, but I doubt it.
What bothers me is that the silly habits / fear that were ingrained by compliance shaming will probably not go away

Part of the nonsense of the lockdowns is clearly being driven by middle aged Karens angry that Stacy got Chad's commitment and not her.

South Dakota Governor Kristi "Stacy" Noem, happily married to a Chad and mother of his children, heavily criticized media bias over covering the virus just a few days ago and largely kept her state open.

On the other hand, Michigan Governor Karen McManjaw, bitterly married to a beta (who in his defense would probably be considered quite a catch by women less spoiled than many eastern Great Lakes American women), could not get enough of the lockdown.

This one is a reach. Each is married and each has children. To call another man a beta because we don’t like his wife is a party foul. It’s just politics here—and somehow public reaction to a virus has been polarized along partisan lines, with reason and common sense falling by the wayside.

beta_plus

Pelican
This one is a reach. Each is married and each has children. To call another man a beta because we don’t like his wife is a party foul. It’s just politics here—and somehow public reaction to a virus has been polarized along partisan lines, with reason and common sense falling by the wayside.
I have to disagree with you on this one. Just because they both had kids (many women have settled over the years to have kids with fathers that they were not thrilled with) does not mean one is not much more happier than the other, and that it does not motivate their decisions as leaders of their states.

For example, South Dakota Governor Stacy does not appear to do much to disguise her age except dye her hair, while Michigan Governor Karan McManjaw clearly has either had work or uses botox (not my observation - I got it from a podcast - I think it was Tim Dillion on Brian Shaub's podcast). That does not sit right with me along with her appalling decisions as Governor, especially when it comes to nursing homes.

Strong correlations between female sexual success and politics have long been observed here and on related sites. The "sexy sons" or "sexy grandsons" hypothesis has been shown to be real.

Of course the real argument is why we tolerate women ruling us in the first place. For every Margaret Thatcher, we get hundreds who screw things up.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Mainstream adjacent publications already point out the truth and more of this will come, but of course that won´t change the big agenda and all the lies of mass deaths that surprisingly coincide with empty hospitals and Tiktok nurses.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm predicting my state Massachusetts, which is doing an insane "phase" based end of the lockdown, will be on full lockdown again by July 4th. I base this on the ramping "second wave" propaganda campaign, and the huge number of people wearing masks outside in blazing heat and in cars.

Sisyphus

Robin
Here's a great example of how the words chosen to advance the narrative are very deliberate and insidious. According to this article on ESPN, a hockey team has experienced an "outbreak" of the virus! Oh no, outbreak, that sounds scary. As it turns out...

General Manager of team said:
[the players]...are asymptomatic other than a few cases of low grade fever
Have any of you ever heard of an "outbreak" where no one was actually sick? The word "outbreak" has very specific connotations, strongly tied to the movie of the same name, and conjures up images of hazmat suits with giant face shields, massive fatalities from ebola, etc. What happened to the hockey team is not an outbreak or anything closely resembling one. This is just one of many pathetic (and unfortunately successful) attempts to stir up panic. I recommend paying attention to word choice very closely when weighing the "information" you receive. We know where ESPN/Disney/ABC stands in general and this should come as a surprise to no one.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Asymptomatic spread pretty much zero:

Study:

They tested all 455 contacts of an asymptomatic covid "carrier" with the result that zero were "infected".

455 contacts who were exposed to the asymptomatic COVID-19 virus carrier became the subjects of our research. They were divided into three groups: 35 patients, 196 family members and 224 hospital staffs. We extracted their epidemiological information, clinical records, auxiliary examination results and therapeutic schedules.

Conclusion
In summary, all the 455 contacts were excluded from SARS-CoV-2 infection and we conclude that the infectivity of some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak.
weak? Let´s say bullshit rather than weak!

Sisyphus

Robin
Asymptomatic spread pretty much zero:

Study:

They tested all 455 contacts of an asymptomatic covid "carrier" with the result that zero were "infected".

weak? Let´s say bullshit rather than weak!
I posted about this a few pages ago when they made the statement. The doctor retracted the statement the very next day as a result of people complaining on social media. I think there are two hypotheses for this behavior which are not mutually exclusive:

1) Since it's a novel pathogen they really have no idea what's going on. Every statement made by the "experts" in the past three months including this one has been purely reactionary conjecture and has zero factual basis.

2) The doctor went way off script (i.e. contradicted the official killer virus narrative) with the statement, and she was swiftly and overwhelmingly convinced to retract it via various threats and/or blackmails.

I'm inclined to believe both are true.

It's deeply concerning or even disturbing that the directives, exceptions, rules, regulations, down to the cashier sneeze shields and even the fucking floor stickers are pretty much the same in every country around the globe. You could even say they're in "Lock step". Getting people used to seeing the same rules being enforced simultaneously on a global scale. So many sheeple being corralled and increasingly conditioned to accept these new little safety precautions that i feel the majority will have these habits permanently ingrained into them. It really is a new (engineered) normal, there wont be any going back for many.

Last edited:

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
One thing I’m noticing play out is these “travel bubbles”, where they’re only allowing certain countries to travel between each other.

This is significant because America is being excluded from almost all of these, even more so than countries in Europe that had a lot of cases.

And most countries seem to be basing this on your passport country, not your country of origin. So, in effect, not only will Americans be less able to travel from the US, even expats who spent the entire stretch in another country will be lumped in.

And all because of the “high numbers” in America, which we’re told are high by the same people who tell us to riot in the streets.

Easy_C

Crow
Notice something though. The restrictions don’t have anything to do with real numbers. The three countries named are those which have high notoriety nationalist presidents.

^ Lmao they take down anything that tears a new asshole into their narrative, the fear these parasites display at the mob re-directing their anger on them is unparalleled.

^ Lmao they take down anything that tears a new asshole into their narrative, the fear these parasites display at the mob re-directing their anger on them is unparalleled.
Because they are the lowest, most dead-souled gamma males on the entire hierarchy of man. All their power and wealth can't fix the feeling inside when they're confronted by someone calls them out and makes them feel - rightly - inferior.