Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Sisyphus

Robin
I don't believe it - sounds like one of those bullshit headlines designed to elicit fear... 30yo covid denier that we will not name
How very convenient that it's impossible for anyone to verify this story. I guess we'll just have to take their word for it. While I don't have any proof that it didn't happen, I sure don't have any proof that it did. It seems a little bit too perfect - it's as though the death of this unnamed person was some sort of divine retribution for daring to question the narrative. The implication is clear - if you doubt the narrative then the same will happen to you. That bit about his last words is just too much and I find it insulting. "Zoinks if only I had believed what the media had told me then I wouldn't die such a miserable meaningless death! Alas!" The lazy wording is reminiscent of a poorly written after school special, but of course people are lapping it up without thinking about it critically. "Ermagerd so stooopid! Was he under a rock for the past 6 months!!" and every variation thereof.

Until now they've mostly been selectively reporting facts and reporting figures without context (the typical dishonest practices of corporate media), but this extreme tactic of resorting to pure (unverifiable) fabrication signals the beginning of an escalation of the coordinated media onslaught. A "surge" if you will. We should expect to see more stories of this nature and there will be no relenting until whatever desired agenda (mandatory vaccinations, mandatory contact tracing, Patriot Act Mega Steroid Version) is put into place.

It seems likely that the totally organic timing of the race hysteria was designed to counter the disintegration of the killer virus narrative that was well underway. I walked through the CBD of my city the night before the riots started and saw many people out socializing, both indoors and out. We had very nearly put this all behind us and were emerging from the collective haze caused by large-scale psychological manipulation. All it took was a couple weeks of distraction, and while our backs were turned, the fizzling out virus narrative was replaced with the escalated super nuclear virus narrative. No logical transition necessary - now the official line is that it had been that way all along.

It should be clear to us now if it wasn't before: this will not be allowed to go the way of Zika, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, West Nile, SARS, MERS, and all the other media-manufactured disease scares of the past 20 years. They've gone all in and whatever the purpose of all of this is will be achieved by any means necessary.

Speaking of Swine Flu, here's a fun quote from the NIH regarding the interpretation of infected fatality rates that we should think long and hard about:

NIH said:
Our review highlights the difficulty in estimating the seriousness of infection with a novel influenza virus using the case fatality risk. In addition, substantial variability in age-specific estimates complicates the interpretation of the overall case fatality risk and comparisons among populations. A consensus is needed on how to define and measure the seriousness of infection before the next pandemic.
Too bad we didn't follow the recommendation described in the last sentence

Last edited:

paninaro

Kingfisher
How very convenient that it's impossible for anyone to verify this story. I guess we'll just have to take their word for it. While I don't have any proof that it didn't happen, I sure don't have any proof that it did. It seems a little bit too perfect - it's as though the death of this unnamed person was some sort of divine retribution for daring to question the narrative.
Indeed. When the NY Times reported on it, most of the story is about how it's unverifiable and all past talks of "covid parties" have been hoaxes:

But if the NY Times says something is not true... does that make it actually true since they are not to be believed?

BigFellow

Sparrow
I think a major step in stopping the corona hoax is to stop getting tested. There was a Ohio politician whom I think was the only public figure who publicly called for people not to get tested. If people stop getting tested, the oligarchs won't be able to talk about the growing numbers to justify the draconian laws.

Stay far away from doctors and medical facilities.

It has gotten so bad that I wonder if it is better to just die in my bed from an illness than to jump onto this corona bandwagon.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I spoke with my friend today. He works as an engineering project manager at a food plant.

All employees - mandatory testing now. He was always "centrist" in his views and never believed me when I told him testing would be mandatory soon enough (he brushed it off.) Just wait until the vaccine is too.

DanielH

Robin
I spoke with my friend today. He works as an engineering project manager at a food plant.

All employees - mandatory testing now. He was always "centrist" in his views and never believed me when I told him testing would be mandatory soon enough (he brushed it off.) Just wait until the vaccine is too.
It's good to catch friends with this stuff. It wakes them up to the changes around them. Without people like you checking their reality, they're like the slowly boiling frog, not aware that this isn't normal human behavior we're seeing. I see so many people against masks online yet it's 100% compliance near me. The normal people like us are demoralized right now.

Excellent article on Covid police state by Mike Whitney:

Covid-19: Phase 1 of the "Permanent Crisis"

"Let’s assume that the events of the last five months are neither random nor unexpected. Let’s say they’re part of an ingenious plan to transform American democracy into a lockdown police state controlled by criminal elites and their puppet governors. And let’s say the media’s role is to fan the flames of mass hysteria by sensationalizing every gory detail, every ominous prediction and every slightest uptick in the death toll in order to exert greater control over the population. And let’s say the media used their power to craft a message of terror they’d repeat over and over again until finally, there was just one frightening storyline ringing-out from every soapbox and bullhorn, one group of governors from the same political party implementing the same destructive policies, and one small group of infectious disease experts –all incestuously related– issuing edicts in the form of “professional advice.” "

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Michigan's Governor office sent an emergency alert via cell phone telling residents they are "REQUIRED" to wear a face mask.

The alert in question was issued Monday afternoon and informed cellphone owners in Michigan of Whitmer’s executive order requiring individuals to wear masks in indoor, public spaces and outdoor spaces where they can’t maintain a six-foot-distance.

The order includes exceptions where people do not have to wear masks, including for those who are unable to medically tolerate masks and children under five years old.

“Without a vaccine, without a cure, a mask is the safest way to protect yourself from the spread of COVID-19, to protect your family from the spread of COVID-19, to protect your neighbors and co-workers, and to protect our economy from another potential step backwards,” Whitmer said at a press conference Thursday.

rpg

Ostrich
The government and media are working together to goose the numbers up. What is getting more clear is those people testing positive are not testing positive for the same virus. There is no way the same virus is just giving 3 days of slight aches to one person and fever with collapsed lungs to another person. Nobody knows who has kung flu until the kung flu symptoms hit. All the misinformation is causing so many people to just say screw it.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
A friend of mine in Atlanta has a wife who is a nurse at a large hospital.
There are SIX patients with coronavirus in the hospital. All are over 80, overweight, and have heart or lung disease.
He also said they sent off four coronavirus tests. Two were of patients. The other two were unopened tests still in the packaging. All four came back "positive."

This friend doesn't even believe coronavirus is a hoax, just that the tests are totally useless, which they clearly are.
Georgia is also one of the states dominating the news lately as a coronavirus disaster. One would expect more than six patients in the hospital in a major city if that were the case.

Normies are lining up to be tested in my town, I have seen large lines at the official test center which has been empty for weeks. They are also clamoring for a vaccine. They will believe whatever someone in a lab coat tells them about their test result or a vaccine.

The tests are fake and gay, and a vaccine for a rhinovirus is not possible to create in a matter of months, any more than it was possible to perform a DNA test in the middle of the night in a matter of hours in the desert, right before our military gave "Osama Bin Laden" non existent burial rites at sea. Despite trust in government and major institutions declining sharply since the Vietnam War, a shocking number of sheep still believe absolute fantasies told by their leaders.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Summary:
  • NY entering Phase 4 on Monday
  • California has ordered remote classes through the fall
  • California reports just under 10k new cases
  • Researchers in Australia create test that can detect virus in 20 mins
  • NJ transmission rate hits 1.1
  • NYC expands open restaurants initiative, says indoor dining won't reopen until October
  • NYT expects new daily record jump in new cases Friday
  • Florida sees 2nd highest daily deaths as 7-day average hits new record
  • White House doc recommends 'red zones' roll back reopening measures
  • Florida ICUs at 107% capacity
  • Backlash to Georgia Gov anti-mask mandate lawsuit grows
  • NY reports 0.2% jump in cases
  • China closes airport in Xinjiang after reporting 1 Covid case
  • Europe worries it's on the cusp of another wave of infections as hotspots reemerge
  • Tokyo sees another record jump in new cases

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
The government and media are working together to goose the numbers up. What is getting more clear is those people testing positive are not testing positive for the same virus. There is no way the same virus is just giving 3 days of slight aches to one person and fever with collapsed lungs to another person. Nobody knows who has kung flu until the kung flu symptoms hit. All the misinformation is causing so many people to just say screw it.
There is. COVID isn't dangerous unless you're over 80 with a lot of other problems.

The 38 year old woman pushed as having no comorbidities by the local news turned out to be 360 pounds with known heart problems.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
As many as 18 states are considered to be in the "red zone" for new coronavirus cases and should begin rolling back their reopening plans, according to a document prepared for the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

The private document, obtained by the Center for Public Integrity, suggests that states in the "red zone" should close bars and gyms.
The document, which is dated July 14, provides specific recommendations for each state. It indicates that "red zone" areas should close bars and gyms and limit any gatherings to 10 people or fewer. It also recommends those areas put out public messages reminding people to "wear a mask at all times outside the home and maintain physical distance."

Devin O'Malley, a spokesman for Vice President Mike Pence, told The Hill the document is authentic. He said it is one of the weekly data reports that Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force coordinator, puts together and sends to states.

O'Malley said the document shows "encouraging signs." He said this update shows 10 states meeting both of the "red zone" criteria, which is down from 16 states.

Edit.

Last edited:

Bolly

Pelican
I'm watching a livestream from wranglerstar he put out the other day. He made an interesting observation. The System is really ramping up the mask requierements from what i can tell. Im in one of the redoubt red states and even here it was made a requirement the other day which blew me away. But he noted that this thing with the masks is almost a foreshadowing of the mark of beast. Didn't even think of that myself but it is definately akin to that. If you want to go into a store to buy your goods; you gotta have that mask. And if you try and defy it you'll be social shamed, denied service or thrown out. It's not the mark of the beast, but the parallel is close enough to still be spooky.

Bolly

Pelican
Oh and regarding that story about the 30 year old dying from some covid party. Some 30 year old may have in fact died of the virus but his last words sounds so fake it almost makes me cringe. "I thought it was a hoax but it's not; i think i made a mistake" and then croaks. Gimme a break, I smell bullshit and a lot of it. But that story with those ostensible last words fits the narrative just to perfectly to manipulate and pressure people into submission to The System by showing if it can happen to him it can happen to you. So submit or die! I can just hear some tik tok nurse making shit up because she feels like it's her duty to society to spread awareness for "the greater good". "Omg like yeah he totally said this right before he died???"

In the end, it will be you against your enemies. Most of us will be alone, but some will be together. Remember that this life is all (((they))) cherish because they know oblivion awaits them beyond. Their time is short so they are accelerating the total control (which is a fetish of demonkind) and slavery to their anti-christ system because they know they're fucked one way or another. In the book of Enoch, he approached the weeping giants who asked him about salvation, fearing the impending end of their world, but he told them that they were not of Adam's seed and therefore there is no salvation for them. There was much gnashing of teeth then, and there will be again soon. The flood destroyed them all, but the seeds of evil survived somehow and continued on to this very day, where Christ's return will stop its growth forevermore. Until He comes back, we're going to be dealing with the limited albeit accelerating shithole this world becomes due to(((their nature))). The elites are YOLO-ing it up, some of them like gates believes in this technocratic perpetuity, which is really infantile and silly, but all of it is designed to separate everyone from God. One way or another, their goals all collide with separation from God, utterly and completely, so don't get on that ship. Don't wear a mask, or go underground, and definitely don't be taking any needles.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Red = total infected
Black = total deaths
Nowhere was the 1% mark in deaths reached

And even those death stats are beyond inflated since real mortality is record low in most European countries with few exceptions. And for those exceptions - you can find plenty of reason without even a virus.

sars-newsweek.jpg

This was from 2003 - it didn't take then. It was just a dry run, but needed China doing their part and scaring the normies shitless with their idiotic actions. After then - it was easy for the rest of the world to follow the scamdemic plan.

Last edited: