Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
They need the facemasks in my opinion. The reason will be quite simple. They will claim in the West at least that vaccines will be voluntary. However what they will enact sooner or later is that the non-vaccinated will be forced to either wear faskmasks in closed quarters or even outside, while the non-vaccinated (and future chipped) will be free to do everything. Thus you will see at a glance who got the vaccine and who didn't. Add to it horrendous fines for the non-vaccinated who refuse to wear a mask in public or on the sidewalk and then you have the perfect storm. The muzzles are necessary to find mass acceptance as the big savior of health, because they will be used to put pressure and ostrasize the unwilling. You might as well start wearing your yellow armbands or tattoos on your forehead.

Still - in such a world even - it is better to wear those crappy masks than to take the vaccines, but they could enact a mask enforcement even if you take a stroll in the woods alone. As a non-vaccinated you will finally have arrieved in your own prison-planet.

kel

Pelican
Where I am masks were made mandatory recently after a long bout without and despite cases (to say nothing of deaths) being on the decline. All public places are meant to be mask-mandatory. In shops I've seen people mostly complying, some don't, whether they're chastised or not seems to depend on who else is around and the social dynamics. At the gym, which just reopened, most people are not wearing the mask, but a surprising number are (and were even before it was mandatory).

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Where I am masks were made mandatory recently after a long bout without and despite cases (to say nothing of deaths) being on the decline. All public places are meant to be mask-mandatory. In shops I've seen people mostly complying, some don't, whether they're chastised or not seems to depend on who else is around and the social dynamics. At the gym, which just reopened, most people are not wearing the mask, but a surprising number are (and were even before it was mandatory).
Same here. We have only a few cases in the hospital now, I think 7. Its been this way for more than a month.

But the last 3 weeks have been constant bombardments of "WEAR A MASK ASSHOLE". Even thought no one is, and maskers are probably 2% of the pop, they are winding themselves up hard. Spineless leftists politicians usually start to take notice when a loud annoying group hits about 5% so we shall see in a couple weeks what comes of it.

All across Canada politicians are again drooling over the opportunity of more control. Its disgusting.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

]Ever wonder why half the “covid cases” in the entire world are in the area between Philly and New York?

Ever wonder why there are only 8 “covid deaths” in Hong Kong (which is about 600 miles from Wuhan) but “100,000 covid deaths” in America?

I’ll answer for you: its because Hong Kong didn’t participate in this HOAX whereas states like New York and New Jersey went all in with the lies and hysteria.
The preceding comment quote ought to throw even more light on the fact that the USA has supposedly suffered far more COVID-19 infections and deaths than any other country in the world. How did the U.S. register considerably more COVID casualties than China, India, Russia and all of Africa?
Thou testest, thou gottest covid. Thou puttest all possible elderly and panic patients onto respirators, thou overmedicatest them, then thou gottest some minor uptick in real deaths. But all of that runs dry when the elderly are out 3 months prematurely. After that thou are left with only testing, testing and more testing to shore up any kind of numbers. No need even to test for real or open the sample, just add it to the list. If the numbers of tested are too low, then you count simply 100% of all tested as positive as noted in Florida and other parts.

Nevermind that a positive covid test can just mean that you tested for one of the countless coronaviruses out there and you are healthy as a fiddle and will remain so.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Anyone once having tested positive will be counted as a covid deaths even if he later tests negative, but dies. That is actually wonderful for them - they could test every terminal patient and every elderly person and have a perfect way to have covid deaths forever. Does not even matter if grandma "survives" her asymptomatic "disease" - if she dies 6 months later due to father time, then she will have died from covid.

I don't think that this will ever end unless they tell you that it's over. They changed the goal-posts constantly and the only thing they have left is the stupid testing that they revved up and plan to increase even more.

Good document with all data:

MD offers 5000$ for covid proof - good presentation:

Rare glimpse into the truth with a Florida motorcycle death being counted as covid death of course

Sisyphus

Robin
Rare glimpse into the truth with a Florida motorcycle death being counted as covid death of course

Also linked on that Fox affiliate is a story about how labs in Florida are reporting 100% positive tests for the killer virus.

Here's another fun story that I warned would become more common after that fake San Antonio story. Here we read about the untimely death of 37 year old Richard Rose, a war veteran who made a big deal out of refusing to weak a mask on social media and then died of the killer virus. According to his family "he had no pre-existing health conditions." Most news outlets such as the USA Today showed a close up photo of a vibrant, smiling, robust, man.

But then when we look closer and can see the "big picture" (and I mean big), we see he was in fact a big fat tub weighing in excess of 300 lbs. Those of us from the old days of this forum know how to sniff out a SIF.

This is of course assuming that he actually had the virus (doubtful). Also the implication is that he contracted the virus in a public space while not wearing a mask which of course we have no way of knowing.

Always question, always look deeper. In our "beautiful at any size" culture, there's nothing wrong with being morbidly obese. This is a great example of how the media didn't lie outright, but by hiding his gigantic body from public view and only showing photos from the neck up, they painted a very inaccurate picture in order to push the (false) narrative that he had "no underlying conditions." Very transparent, but unfortunately very effective. Will the media ever be called to task for these manipulative and deceitful tactics?

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I've said this many times, but it is important to be reminded in the face of mass propaganda:
Think back through your lifetime of medical experiences.
Doctors never had treatment protocols for any virus.

They often give you a test for a bacterial infection, like strep throat, but if it is negative, they say:
Sorry, you must have a virus. They never test for a virus. I don't know if that's because it's medically difficult or impossible to effectively test for viruses, or because there is simply no treatment, but the doctor just sent you home and said:
Get some sleep, and drink lots of fluids.

There is no other protocol for treating viruses.

The only cure for a virus is:
1) A strong immune system
2) Drinking lots of fluids
3) Getting lots of sleep

All three are simply ways of allowing your own immune system to be stronger and more effective in fighting the virus.

Now tests have proven what should have been common sense: Lockdowns weaken your immune system. They weaken the only thing that can fight this virus in the first place!

As communities all over have advocated for social isolation, countless Americans report feeling lonelier, losing a source of income, or fighting much more often with their housemates/family members. Cohen believes all of these stressors may be making people more susceptible to the coronavirus.

...new study now suggests that prolonged periods of isolation and stress may actually increase one’s vulnerability to upper respiratory infections, and potentially the coronavirus.

According to researchers at Carnegie Mellon University, the constant “interpersonal stressors” that come along with quarantining and self-isolation may cause an increased vulnerability to various upper respiratory viruses, including perhaps COVID-19.
Researchers have already studied the relationship between higher stress and coronavirus, and posit that higher stress and diminished mental health is also making patients more likely to suffer from coronavirus.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
I was watching the movie KPAX the other night on NetFlix.

There was a patient who was afraid of germs, essentially insane. He is cured later on but I couldn't find that clip. Makes you think about how elastic our beliefs are sometimes.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
If you think about a virus being the cause of any deaths - real deaths, then you would not have any stopping in summer - you would have rapid acceleration as people are travelling (limited but still) and they mingle far more than anyone thinks they do. The restaurant rules are bullshit (magic virus infects you while going to the loo, but leaves you alone while you sit next to another person). Most restaurants in the world don't adhere to anything much. The US may be a dystopian stickler, but I have seen many areas where the authorities don't do anything and people just continue as normal with just the waitresses having to put on a muzzle.

Though in reality we don't have any explosion in the summer - they only have more cases when they tested more in summer, but mortality is way down everywhere - real mortality. When they have to rely only on the natural winter wave for more deaths, then you know that it's a complete and utter scam. It's as if a real zombie virus would have stopped in summer. Why? Why should a killer virus stop when it's warmer if they claim that Brazil is a death trap?

Oh yeah - the second wave in winter when we get a natural uptick in deaths and a more people having the sniffles - that will get their attention. No one of course will be having the flu, a cold or a scratchy throat - everyone will be instantly decreed covid.

As for people who are germphobic - psychiatrists have reported record number of people visiting them over this. It's a godsend to their phobia because everything they feared is being pushed by the government. Those were usually the initial waves of patients that flocked to doctors and hospitals and thus MDs reported 'record number' of people with breathing difficulties. Yeah - after that initial batch of crazies ebbed off, then it was over.

And forget about that tastebud disorder - that is just sinusitis chronica that millions in the US and the EU have each year - some years more and some years less.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
That doesn't make any sense. If it's dangerous for most businesses to even be open, why are we encouraging people to have to do complex food prep (ie make a sandwich versus heat up some wings)? Doesn't that just increase the chance for exposure? Wouldn't the cold lettuce with all the water droplets on it be a more dangerous item to consume than freezer-to-heated chicken wings? Wouldn't the "safest" thing be to only allow frozen heatable food like pizzas and chicken wings that require minimal food prep or human interaction?

Also I've seen restaurants around here (the few that are open for dine in) post signs up on the door saying that masks are required....... ummm what??

kel

Pelican
Chicken wings are more "substantive" than a lot of sandwiches and soup that I've come across in my life...

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Restaurants just expected to jump through more hoops.

All the remaining restaurants will be Pizza Hut and other joints that are owned by people with infinite pockets.

I saw McDonalds cooks prepare food without masks on - even during the height of the hysteria. You got plenty of droplets from the asymptomatic cooks if you ordered takeout or to home - obviously it resulted in nothing because there is nothing.

Also I've seen restaurants around here (the few that are open for dine in) post signs up on the door saying that masks are required....... ummm what??
Yes this is the infamous 'mask you to your seat' move. I tried just covering my face with a mask at one place but they wouldn't let me in until I put it on so I could walk the 20 feet to their patio. I'm done with restaurants also.