Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
So what gives? On my local news site they have two articles right next to each other. One states that the mask mandate is slowing the spread of the virus, the one right next to it says that cases are on a record rise. They really believe that people are stupid, they may be right. What about that case in Columbia I think it was, where the dead guy was in the morgue and his granddaughter or something breaks in and sees him breathing and awake, they tell her that that is a normal reaction among dead folks. Or the guy who dies in a motorcycle crash in Florida who was listed as a Covid death.

It is all insane but that doesn't matter, truth is out the window, a thing of the past. How do you fight against insanity?

So what gives? On my local news site they have two articles right next to each other. One states that the mask mandate is slowing the spread of the virus, the one right next to it says that cases are on a record rise. They really believe that people are stupid, they may be right. What about that case in Columbia I think it was, where the dead guy was in the morgue and his granddaughter or something breaks in and sees him breathing and awake, they tell her that that is a normal reaction among dead folks. Or the guy who dies in a motorcycle crash in Florida who was listed as a Covid death.

It is all insane but that doesn't matter, truth is out the window, a thing of the past. How do you fight against insanity?
It all depends on how you count ;). "presumed" cases are the best. But hey if the majority of people are exclusively headline reading illiterate retards then humanity deserves whats coming to them, eh?

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

GREAT summary of the nefarious motives behind mandatory masks.
Correct. Everyone is a potential bioweapon or a bioterrorist. They use terms like human biohazard when they speak of a passanger in an Uber car.

This is absolutely batshit insane and this should never be allowed. For all those pro-maskers out there - you are still in denial. They claimed that this would be over in 2-4 weeks and now it's forever until the Gates vaccines save you. So enjoy wearing those masks for the the end of humanity because if there is a virus, then it's never going away. The only thing that supposedly helps it is to get 100 vaccine doses in 50 lifetime years or you are going to die - at a terrible rate that is around the flu rate. I am talking here about 100 doses, because most people won't live to see 150 doses or let alone 200 doses in 100 years. That kind of longevity will be reserved for the elite who get their vaccines with caps on.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
A San Francisco acquaintance of mine (who is now leaving for a gun-toting most far-right Republican state he can) said that San Fran mayor has allowed for various gay sex joints to stay open, but hair salons are still banned. You can easily get paid sex in the city, but no haircut in a salon.

Many centrists like him get turned off this insanity as it destroys the businesses of family and friends. He became far far more conservative as many others - especially when they even declared properties unprotected in cities like SFr. He cannot even rent out his home, because of the laws they structured that facilitate squatters. Essentially anyone there can stop paying rent and unless you have some kind of corporate management system, then renting your house is not a good idea. You can sell it only if someone will be left to buy it in these conditions.

The last few years I've been on the Honk Pill because I found the craziness amusing. But reading that a First World country like Canada is recommending drilling holes in walls to have sex, among a million other clown world things going on, I can't really laugh anymore.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

WITHDRAWN: 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

The study was withdrawn, but shows a 5G connection with virus-like reactions.

I read the abstract when it was online and it strangely said that 5G waves proeduce virus-like RNA cell debris that resemble coronaviruses and react to the tests.

Personally I think that some people may indeed be more susceptible to 5G, but it probably is worse if you have still many heavy metals and aluminum in your cells after the vaccine. And it's frankly enough if 0,1% of the population reacts strongly to 5G - that would be enough to create a small glut of patients in a short timeframe with similar symptoms.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Infowars publishes the withdrawn study that was on the official NIH site:

The July 2020 study was jointly produced by scientists from Guglielmo Marconi University, Central Michigan University and First Moscow State Medical University.
“In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells,” the study states.

“DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus.”
What’s more disturbing: that the NIH had a study on its official website claiming 5G creates coronaviruses, or the fact it was removed after becoming exposed?
This again rather confirms the exosome theory vs germ-virus theory - 5G affects cells, cells try to repair themselves and release exosomes (aka corona viruses), then the tests pick up some of the RNA data out. When 5G is fully operational, then you will get more patients of that.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
FYI The BCCDC just stole that glory hole bit from NYC, who posted their original version way back in April or May. At the time, the NY fags were busy gettin busy despite the lockdowns, so in a manner of exasperation they tried to suggest glory holes instead of rim jobs and bath house orgies.

Canada, as its currently run by millennial hipsters who's only skills involve instagram, decided to make a viral (ha) post about glory holes. Canada is not original. Never has been. We borrow from the US, run it through our own Hoser filter and see what comes out.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I assume you were linking to the Breitbart facebook feed with the front line doctors. That's been taken down by the clowns at Facebook and Twitter is removing it as well. If I recall, they are saying that taking 200mg of hydroxychloroquine twice a week, along with zinc daily, works very well to cure Covid. The reason tests were showing people getting ill was that they were prescribing it at doses like 2400mg. Docs said it is sold OTC in countries like Indonesia and is safer than ibuprofen and other similar drugs at these low doses.

Here's another link but it probably won't last long either.