Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Dr. Fauci's daughter works for twitter

He has three daughters who have known academic and professional success.

Alison Fauci works for Twitter as a software engineer and was champion rower at Stanford University, according to Heavy.com.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Very important points raised by this Youtuber:

+ hundreds of millions of the world's poorest will be affected and millions will die due to covid shutdowns

and another point:

Tuberculosis is the most deadly infectious disease infecting 10 mio. people worldwide and killing 1.5 mio. every year! That is a case fatality rate of 15%. Meanwhile covid approaches 0.1% flu fatality. Why don't they force everyone in the world to wear masks and goggles for TB?

Official statement:

Key facts. A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018 (including 251 000 people with HIV). Worldwide, TB is one of the top 10 causes of death and the leading cause from a single infectious agent (above HIV/AIDS). In 2018, an estimated 10 million people fell ill with tuberculosis(TB) worldwide

Of course this does not make sense unless you use this to create your corona world order. And personally I even dispute the infection claim of TB, since the disease strangely manifests itself mainly under the poorest, most malnourished in the world with hygiene level of getting some bucket of water in a room with rats for your showers. And they likely call some pneumonia cases TB, but fact is fact - people die from this - whatever the cause may be. And since they claim that it's infectious themselves, then shouldn't they have shut down the world 150 years ago even harder with record TB rates in the past?

No - they needed something new to convince the public - and they got it - real, overblown or made up is at this point irrelevant now. Covid will never reach the levels of TB mortality ever, though the offical deaths will supposedly spike now because they do a certain statistical gimmick - once you were at some time diagnosed with covid, then your future death in 6 month regardless of the cause will be called a covid death. That is especially bountiful if they test hospice patients who have a life expectancy of 3 to 12 months, so they get 100% covid fatality from it.

tractor

I've been thinking recently.

If it's okay to crack down on the economy, small businesses, churches and human interactions in general to (allegedly) prevent the virus from spreading, then it should be okay to isolate or castrate sodomites to stop AIDS. But we all know who's in power. ✡

Flu deaths disappeared after coronavirus came onto the scene.

Of course it did. In my area almost EVERYONE was getting a messed up flu with an identical Covid-19 signature in January and February. This magically turned into covid-19 in mid march. No more regular flu after that.

The good news is people are starting to wake up in my neck of the woods.

And Roosh, many thanks for this forum. It has provided a bastion of sanity in these times.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Some well-known African doctors are coming out against this ever more:

covid-resigns.jpg

So - he seems to have tested 100 covid deaths and none came out positive, but the stats remain. Poor doctor... guess he did not get his update on how the world truly works. Occasionally you find a few - like Nobel price laureate Luc Montagnier who later doubted vaccines and the danger of the HIV retrovirus. He had to look for a job in China, because no big Western university wanted to hire him after that.

Some well-known African doctors are coming out against this ever more:

View attachment 24347

So - he seems to have tested 100 covid deaths and none came out positive, but the stats remain. Poor doctor... guess he did not get his update on how the world truly works. Occasionally you find a few - like Nobel price laureate Luc Montagnier who later doubted vaccines and the danger of the HIV retrovirus. He had to look for a job in China, because no big Western university wanted to hire him after that.
Appears to be false according to Snopes, etc.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Yeah - the alternative side has assumptions - aka 35000 elderly in the region double vaccinated in december 2019 and then jan 2020. Then the preliminary super-deadly treatment protocol that they copied from the Lancet with huge doses of toxic meds, then prolific use of ventilators and also a strange method of collecting all the elderly from care homes and putting them onto the lethal protocol in congested hospitals. After the initial little surge of deaths they experienced a lower than normal death rate - essentially they only managed to kill a few thousand a few months sooner.

In countries with no change in treatment and little vaccination rate then there was no uptick in mortality at all - that is basically most of the world or even most of Italy as well. And frankly it could have been something as simple as a slightly more toxic vaccination or tainted water supply which they have in the region from time to time. They reported on tainted water supply in 2018 which would hit the weakest and oldest while the rest of the population would have diarrhea. Then they do not explain why cities and towns close to Bergamo had zero cases and zero deaths. The entire thing is even doubted in Italy while the rest of the world repeats constantly that everyone will become Italy.

Thinking about it, this whole thing was partially hinged on the sudden death surge in Italy way back. Was that ever definitively explained?
Yah more crap you have to dig in to find out.

Italian Handbag manufacturers in northern Italy are heavily staffed by Chinese expats. The Chinese expats all went home for chinese new years and then all came back with the wuflu. Boom.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Ireland's National Health Service Urges "Phone Sex Only" During Pandemic

In yet more coronavirus lockdown absurdity, the Republic of Ireland is telling young people to stop having sex in order to stop the spread of the pandemic.

Instead, health officials with Ireland's Health Service Executive (HSE) are urging that people should only have phone sex while foregoing the real deal. This is not The Onion, but words from a newly distributed HSE leaflet on coronavirus safety measures:

"If you decide to be sexually active with someone living outside of your household, limit it to as few partners as possible, preferably one regular partner. Consider masturbation or remote sexual activity (eg, online) as alternative to physical sexual activity with others."

It also advised that in the case of sex with a partner living in your house to "wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after any sexual activity."

The leaflets are being posted at pharmacies, clinics, and public buildings throughout the country in response to fears that growing coronavirus case numbers are being driven by asymptomatic young people who are spurning social distancing measures.

The government is also giving out free "sexual health protection packs" which include a condom, strongly suggesting that health officials don't actually think many Irish will follow its "phone sex only" advice during the pandemic.

As expected, the bizarre official advisory resulted in widespread scorn and mockery online. "The Irish government promoting masturbation is not something I expected to see. Ever," one social media response was quoted as saying.

"So we can't stand beside each other, c [sic] each others faces, shake hands, have a drink together, look at each other, breathe fresh air, watch live sport or have sex. I have an answer, f**k off," another said.

Currently Ireland has over 26,000 cases of COVID-19, with a moderate increase observed in the past weeks.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I can't help but think there's something fishy going on in Vietnam.

I had watched the virus very closely in the early months, checking the rise in numbers almost daily. So, when a couple cases popped up out of nowhere, I didn't pay much attention, because they immediately started introducing masks and social distancing again, meaning the cases should have gone up just as -- if not more -- slowly than the last outbreak. I was guessing maybe a few per day, until it petered out again.

Instead, I check back like a week later to see 200+ cases. Now, keep in mind:
  • Vietnam had no new cases for over 3 months
  • Until now, there had been only like 400-something cases in the entire country
  • The city that the new cases are concentrated in only had a few total cases previously
  • The country's borders and international flights are still closed
There have also been 8 deaths already. The entire country had ZERO until now. From what I've seen, the deceased patients had serious preexisting health problems, but again, they went from 0 deaths in six months to 8 in less than a week.

In other words, you have the virus pop up again out of nowhere, and it seems to be MUCH more contagious and deadly this time around, especially given how fast the response was. They even stopped domestic travel to and from the city after the first couple new cases, even when there were tons of domestic tourists there.

It's not the only explanation, but this really seems to point towards the biological weapon explanation. For Vietnam, there's no reason to inflate their numbers in the same way Western countries do; they were actually poised to do very well economically in the near future. Though perhaps they were pressured, as Belarus's president pointed out.

stilldt

Thinking about it, this whole thing was partially hinged on the sudden death surge in Italy way back. Was that ever definitively explained?
Its only ever going to be definitively explained by an answer you choose to accept. The best explanations Ive seen are 1) the huge numbers of Chinese in the area (most of Italy did fine, it was specifically the Milan containing region) 2) there was some soccer game that had tens of thousands in the streets partying right after a lot of the covid started but before the massive outbreak (this was cited by Stanfords Jon Ioadides (sic?) 3) They basically thought it was super aids and ended up shipping any old folks home patient presenting symptoms to the hospital which massively overwhelmed them ( this was a major lesson from italian docs on twitter to NYC docs)

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I can't help but think there's something fishy going on in Vietnam.

I had watched the virus very closely in the early months, checking the rise in numbers almost daily. So, when a couple cases popped up out of nowhere, I didn't pay much attention, because they immediately started introducing masks and social distancing again, meaning the cases should have gone up just as -- if not more -- slowly than the last outbreak. I was guessing maybe a few per day, until it petered out again.

Instead, I check back like a week later to see 200+ cases. Now, keep in mind:
  • Vietnam had no new cases for over 3 months
  • Until now, there had been only like 400-something cases in the entire country
  • The city that the new cases are concentrated in only had a few total cases previously
  • The country's borders and international flights are still closed
There have also been 8 deaths already. The entire country had ZERO until now. From what I've seen, the deceased patients had serious preexisting health problems, but again, they went from 0 deaths in six months to 8 in less than a week.

In other words, you have the virus pop up again out of nowhere, and it seems to be MUCH more contagious and deadly this time around, especially given how fast the response was. They even stopped domestic travel to and from the city after the first couple new cases, even when there were tons of domestic tourists there.

It's not the only explanation, but this really seems to point towards the biological weapon explanation. For Vietnam, there's no reason to inflate their numbers in the same way Western countries do; they were actually poised to do very well economically in the near future. Though perhaps they were pressured, as Belarus's president pointed out.

The explanation is much more simple.

Vietnam is a country of 95 mio. It has a relatively low death rate of 6,3 per 1000, so 1640 people die daily. I can give you 500 covid deaths a day If I want to any day now - I can have them tested or just write them down as presumed, I can also test people en masse or count them down as presumed - thousands or tens of thousands per day. I can also count nothing and have zero cases and zero deaths.

Nothing they did in Vietnam has anything to do with any of this.