Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

It's the game. At ANY time the globalists can start classifying any death ANYWHERE as covid-19. Just a phone call to the testing center and off we go....another lockdown incoming.
And there's the rub. In the future they have the ability to simply lock down targeted regions on a whim, the people will probably cheer them on as "at least it's not the whole country!". Its actually a brilliant strategy; completely shut down entire areas based on nothing but reported case numbers, derived from a questionable-at-best test, that's ALL you need. Wild times we live in.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Scanning through the radio while driving along the highway I came across David Icke on a terrestrial radio program called Ground Zero.

Some tidbits I heard over just half an hour:
Covid 19 is a scam. It's just the flu.
The biggest tool of propaganda is repetition.
The psychology of the mask is targeting the subconscious using the cult language of symbolism.
The mask is a symbol of subjugation.
Masking the mouth is symbol of surrender, of being silenced, of relinquishing individuality.
Icke states on the radio he will go to jail before wearing a mask.

It looks like you can listen online. Check out the 8/4/2020 show. I'm in shock that this kind of truth telling is allowed on our terrestrial airwaves.

Forget the coronavirus nonsense. The last time I can remember *ANY* sort of alternative to the status quo message on terrestrial radio was probably about 20 years ago when Art Bell was interviewing supposed racist cop from the OJ trial Mark Fuhrman. The story was the opposite of what I had heard in the media, and I began listening to Art after that. Yeah Art had some alternative viewpoints on, but that was at 2AM. I haven't heard anything other than propaganda since.

What's interesting to me is that I have not met anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone with COVID-19, and I'm one of the few people who still have a job that makes me having to deal with a lot of people who deal with a lot of people (either physical (with 1.5m distance I swear) or virtual).
You'd think in the worst locked down place on Earth and the place with the most draconian measures taken.... I'd know someone who knows someone who has it? (let alone die from it)

It's starting to look to me that they're just pulling numbers out of their asses. Like the way they print money to keep an already dead economy going; they're keeping an already deceased crisis from imploding with complete and utter BS cases instead of having the whole town come for their heads if only some of the sheep sense that the gibs won't keep on gibbing.

Edit; also there's been a lockdown here for 3 weeks with mandatory mask wearing. It's obviously not working as the numbers keep going up. The insanity is now total. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest seems like a nice time to look back on.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
What's interesting to me is that I have not met anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone with COVID-19
We've known 4 people and my wife's friend's elderly relative got it. Mild symptoms in the 4. The elderly relative was sick but survived... even though he has a co-morbility that will probably and certainly kill him this year. We're in the center of what the media is calling the epidemic.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
What's interesting to me is that I have not met anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone with COVID-19, and I'm one of the few people who still have a job that makes me having to deal with a lot of people who deal with a lot of people (either physical (with 1.5m distance I swear) or virtual).
You'd think in the worst locked down place on Earth and the place with the most draconian measures taken.... I'd know someone who knows someone who has it? (let alone die from it)

It's starting to look to me that they're just pulling numbers out of their asses. Like the way they print money to keep an already dead economy going; they're keeping an already deceased crisis from imploding with complete and utter BS cases instead of having the whole town come for their heads if only some of the sheep sense that the gibs won't keep on gibbing.

Edit; also there's been a lockdown here for 3 weeks with mandatory mask wearing. It's obviously not working as the numbers keep going up. The insanity is now total. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest seems like a nice time to look back on.
This is true.

I'm one of the people who believe they had it pre-march. All the symptoms. Where I live the gov is covering up the fact that a shit ton of people got what I had. Everyone I know who got it was fine (and there are a bunch). If it wasn't c-19 then I also know of no one who got it.

At some point there as got to be a technical solution that the plebes can use to call out this BS. It's got to be a solution that won't get banned.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
We've known 4 people and my wife's friend's elderly relative got it. Mild symptoms in the 4. The elderly relative was sick but survived... even though he has a co-morbility that will probably and certainly kill him this year. We're in the center of what the media is calling the epidemic.
Counter-question - if this was just a normal year - the old normal so to say - would that be any different? Up to 70 to 80% of people have some cold or flu-like disease in any given year - in the Northern hemisphere that is in the colder months, but even in tropical countries people can have a cold or fever.

So disregarding the covid test diagnosis which clearly is unrelated to disease - what would be the difference of all of this compared to a stronger flu season? Countries like Sweden had strong flu season with more deaths even 20 years ago - no one shut down anything or changed treatment protocol (they changed care patient protocol tremendously despite not locking down).

At worst what is happening to some people in my opinion is a 5G reaction as some are more susceptible (this one retracted study seemse to have pointed out a connection), then some normal poisoning via a more virulent flu vaccine for those who got it - and possibly some local poisoning of air and water in small areas in the world. And the people all respond very well to either chloroquine and zinc or vitamin C at higher doses - not ventilators and antivirals - that will kill you. So it's not a crisis and even for those who got a strange poisoning, then it's nothing that cannot be treated.

And it also seems that sinusitis - loss of taste and smell - is going around a bit more than usual, but that is something that millions in any given year both in the US and the EU have. If that is covid, then you got sinusitis or a cold.

And yes - some sick or destined-to-die people will die around that time as their latest cold turns to pneumonia and can kill them - but mostly it's currently the insane treatment that fails to kill people in countries where the medical system did not follow that protocl - most of Scandinavia, central Europe, Eastern Europe, all of Africa, most of South America etc

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The explanation is much more simple.

Vietnam is a country of 95 mio. It has a relatively low death rate of 6,3 per 1000, so 1640 people die daily. I can give you 500 covid deaths a day If I want to any day now - I can have them tested or just write them down as presumed, I can also test people en masse or count them down as presumed - thousands or tens of thousands per day. I can also count nothing and have zero cases and zero deaths.

Nothing they did in Vietnam has anything to do with any of this.
This "presumption" is something I still can't grasp here in the USA.

I still don't think anyone has any idea how they count cases. In every other situation, there are standards and there is quality control to this kind of thing. However, not for this. We're supposed to take the numbers at face value. I guess you would have to audit the hospitals in order to find out if they're padding the numbers, which no one is willing to do.

As a prior financial auditor, this drives me nuts!

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Vietnam is a country of 95 mio. It has a relatively low death rate of 6,3 per 1000, so 1640 people die daily. I can give you 500 covid deaths a day If I want to any day now - I can have them tested or just write them down as presumed, I can also test people en masse or count them down as presumed - thousands or tens of thousands per day. I can also count nothing and have zero cases and zero deaths.

Did you not read my post?

Vietnam had ZERO deaths for six months. The entire country was out of lockdown for 3 months. Life was completely normal.

Then, suddenly, they completely change course, start reporting tons of cases and deaths, and lock everything back down.

I didn't say the numbers are real, I'm asking WHY they suddenly changed course after six months. We already know your take on the overall virus, you've been spamming it for months.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Did you not read my post?

Vietnam had ZERO deaths for six months. The entire country was out of lockdown for 3 months. Life was completely normal.

Then, suddenly, they completely change course, start reporting tons of cases and deaths, and lock everything back down.

I didn't say the numbers are real, I'm asking WHY they suddenly changed course after six months. We already know your take on the overall virus, you've been spamming it for months.
I just read in some local sites of European countries, that there was an international agreement on how cases are to be counted - especially death cases. They started to enforce it in August 2020 and some countries get massive jumps in numbers. One health ministry I am reading now said that this had nothing to do with current deaths, but as to how deaths are being counted - most importantly one metric:

'If someone tested positive 5 months ago - a 20yo teenager or a 88yo man in a care home, then those two people will be counted as covid deaths if the 20yo dies in a motorcycle accident or the 88yo man dies of natural causes 4 months later.'

So it's possible that Vietnam had to add the deaths even if they wanted to avoid the crap in the country. By that measure - I could test every cancer clinic and every care home, then wait for a few months and see the cases explode. I know that a certain percentage would be covid positive even with zero symptoms, but I also know that people in care homes have a limited life expectancy. That goes also for cancer patients - most will die soon enough - if I test them all, then my stats will rise sooner or later.

But it also tell you something - the more they test, the higher the cases and most importantly in the future the death count will be.

And most ministries and media outlets will not be as transparent as some within Europe.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
@LeoniusD:

As I pointed out, they're not even denying that the deaths are in people who had severe preexisting conditions.

However, there were no new community-transmitted cases for 99 straight days. They did report some cases that came from abroad (returning Vietnamese and foreign workers), but those were quarantined on arrival and not added to the official numbers.

So, in my opinion, a random case popping up in the center of the country, in a man who hadn't left the country, which then starts an outbreak in that city, is not simply a case of reporting new numbers.

Again, 99% of these new cases are concentrated in a single city, a city that had less than 5 cases previously, despite a population of 1+ million. If they were simply reporting and testing more, then Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh would have the same surge in cases.

This is either a specific propaganda effort or the virus was reintroduced in some way.

stilldt

Sparrow

One item that could be definitively proven in the future if there is any will for it is the actual sensitivity and accuracy of all the different tests and the specific numbers of each used. Highly doubtful there will EVER be the will for it.

@LeoniusD:

As I pointed out, they're not even denying that the deaths are in people who had severe preexisting conditions.

However, there were no new community-transmitted cases for 99 straight days. They did report some cases that came from abroad (returning Vietnamese and foreign workers), but those were quarantined on arrival and not added to the official numbers.

So, in my opinion, a random case popping up in the center of the country, in a man who hadn't left the country, which then starts an outbreak in that city, is not simply a case of reporting new numbers.

Again, 99% of these new cases are concentrated in a single city, a city that had less than 5 cases previously, despite a population of 1+ million. If they were simply reporting and testing more, then Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh would have the same surge in cases.

This is either a specific propaganda effort or the virus was reintroduced in some way.
It still very likely has to do with an increase in testing. The admitted false positive rates on the tests would disallow a country committed to testing getting vietnams previous numbers.

To clarify, AFAIK, there exists no test which claims better than a 1% false positive. Thats an average of 5 cases per 500 tests. In a city of 1M, that means testing only .0005 of th population is expected to generate the case count Nam claimed for months.

And again, no test claims to be even that accurate AFAIK.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I wonder what the issue is if you believe in a virus. Just wait for the life-saving Gates vaccine and be safe. Trust the system. Trust the numbers. Trust the tests and official reports. And most importantly trust your betters.

Uh - yeah - 'we locked down this 100 mio. country' down - completely - not a mouse would be able to come in. It's impossible how suddenly some numbers came up - must have been drop-shipped by Amazon from a biolab-' This entire biolab explanation is the true conspiracy theory aside from the real virus bullshit. Even Kill Gates says that he expects a biowarfare attack for the second wave.

If they had such an opportunity, then they would have long since relased it in the 1970s - wiped out billions back then, done a repeat every 2 decades. They would already have the one world government by now.

Whatever.... to each his own I guess. Believe what you want I guess.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
NYC to have COVID-19 checkpoints at major bridges, tunnels; state GOP leader slams move

Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Wednesday that New York City will have COVID-19 checkpoints at key entry points to New York City to help enforce the state's mandatory 14-day quarantine for travelers.

De Blasio said the new traveler registration checkpoints will be at major bridge and tunnel crossings to remind travelers coming from 34 impacted states and Puerto Rico about the mandatory quarantine.
Fucito said sheriff deputies would use their license plate readers to help them count vehicles to stop at random.

“The deputies would conduct a stop, introduce themselves and explain the nature of the stop and go into what’s needed—the information they need to file and the information they need to know about the quarantine when coming into New York,” Fucito said.
“To avoid discrimination, it is so many vehicles,” Fucito said. “Let’s say, it’s every sixth vehicle or every eighth vehicle. We determine something in the beginning of the day, and we stick to that pattern throughout the day. And that is how the checkpoint would be conducted at different locations.”
But Rob Ortt, the New York State Senate Republican Leader, slammed de Blasio's decision to implement checkpoints.

"It’s deeply concerning that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is using law enforcement resources to set up coronavirus checkpoints at city entry points to enforce Governor Cuomo’s quarantine rules for travelers, with fines as high as $10,000," Ortt said in a statement. "The Mayor should instead focus his energy on assisting the city's struggling small businesses and developing a clear plan to safely reopen the schools."

He added, "Most importantly, in a city where crime is running rampant thanks to bail reform, defunding the NYPD and Democrat pro-criminal attitudes, New York City residents would be best served if law enforcement resources fought violent crimes on the city's streets instead of fining people for driving in cars."

Under the state's quarantine order, travelers who have visited 35 states or territories with high COVID-19 transmission rates are required to complete a state Department of Health traveler form and quarantine for a period of 14 days upon entering New York City. The list is subject to change.

U.S. states and territories impacted by the quarantine order as of Aug. 5 include: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

According to the state, failure to quarantine is a violation of state law and individuals who fail to quarantine are subject to a $10,000 fine. Individuals who refuse to fill out state Department of Health traveler form are subject to a $2,000 fine.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
The roll out of coronavirus was pretty impressive looking back.
Early on (February, March) they faked a cover-up/Chinese conspiracy to catch all the red-pillers.
I myself and some others on the board were certainly much more concerned than normies early on.
Then they did the fake "14 days to stop the spread" followed by the all out scamdemic blitz to terrify all the normies, and while most on our side had caught on by April (some knew it was garbage from the start) it had reached critical mass at that point.

I find that even, I--a hardcore lockdown skeptic--have this stupid Virus living rent free inside my head.

I don't watch TV, I shut off the radio when it gets to commercial and I openly spite the VirusPropaganda that I see walking down the streets. But even in my down time, my newfound past time is to troll forums, Twitter, Gab, etc. for more news regarding The Virus.

My family is gone. Indoctrinated. Even as I show them that the lockdown for several weeks isolated my dying, blind uncle from human family contact, they clung to the idea that they are "helping" him by keeping us all apart. And they accuse *me* of alienating them.

Honestly, the only way this all goes away if there is a horrific calamity (of Divine origin) that the Elites can't control or manage for political points.

The other thing that keeps me up at night is the idea that I'll chicken out and accept the vaccine (Mark of the Beast?) and prove myself a weakling, liar and coward.

SpyofMoses

Pigeon
My family is gone. Indoctrinated. Even as I show them that the lockdown for several weeks isolated my dying, blind uncle from human family contact, they clung to the idea that they are "helping" him by keeping us all apart. And they accuse *me* of alienating them.
This has happened to my roomate as well. He's an older retired dude who used to hang out at the bar in the morning not because he drinks too much, but because it was the neighborhood bar where he knew everybody. It's been shut down and now he's without contact with his friends. His family has visited a few times, but for the most part he went from being outgoing to waiting at home for this to be over. And the physical toll is starting to show. It's like he's aging faster.

Just know that it's not your fault this narrative is being used to tear families apart, too.

The other thing that keeps me up at night is the idea that I'll chicken out and accept the vaccine (Mark of the Beast?) and prove myself a weakling, liar and coward.
That's a good point. I've told anyone who'll listen I'll refuse the vaccine, but it's hard to know how much fight you'll have in you when the authorities are actually walking you into it.