I'm expecting a lot of 'sick' kids. AHHHHHHH...CHHHH......PUPILS could be sent home for joke coughing because detention classes cannot be socially distanced, in strict new rules introduced next week. Children could also be disciplined for using the wrong …www.thesun.co.uk
You are not allowed to make fun of the ludicrous restrictions or make jokes about the virus it is protected. You will comply kids.
Seriously this is ridiculous now they are desperate to stop the wheels coming off this scam.
CDC quietly updated their numbers this past week to show that only 6% of all COVID deaths (9,210) were related to the COVID alone. The rest of the deaths (94%) pinned to the Kung Flu are attributed to individuals who had serious health issues. Majority of deaths were related to elderly people and nursing homes.
Meanwhile, in Europe...
The best I could get from this deliberately misleading snow job is that age groups below 45 account for 2.84% of deaths from all causes which of course includes multiple deaths for multiple individuals based on the categorical classification. Of course there's no breakdown of interactions between age and comorbidities, number of comorbidities, etc. Weight, BMI, and blood pressure would help with interpretation also. I guess we'll have to take their word for the 6% figure.CDC said:To avoid counting the same death multiple times, the numbers for different conditions should not be summated
Meet the Bone Conduction Audio Mask, a wearable that aims to prioritize protection, leisure, and comfort for those who are always on-the-go.
First, let’s talk about the design:
The Bone Conduction Audio Mask is crafted with a three-level diving cloth, a non-slip silicone band, and ABS neoprene fabric. While this in itself may seem like standard practice, it also features an ultra-fine filter that’s highly resistant to dust, bacteria, allergens, and other harmful particles in the air. Pretty impressive.
Now, let’s discuss what makes this mask stand out from competitors:
The Bone Conduction Audio Mask is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, allowing you to listen to music, pick up calls, and follow along to real-time navigation. Plus, for added comfort, this mask features an innovative Bone Conduction speaker that lessens direct harm to your eardrums. In doing so, it allows you to enjoy your tunes without masking the sounds of your surroundings.
This clever Audio Mask lasts up to seven hours on a single charge, making it perfect for just about any occasion or activity. Whether you love to run, hike, or bike, this is the mask for you.
Want to learn more about its design, how it works, and all of its incredible features? Then just take a minute to watch this super informative video from the brand, Vivzone.
This mask normally retails for $99, but, right now, you can slash 14% off that price for a grand total of just $84.99.