Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Garuda

Woodpecker
I'll just leave this here. Not sure if it would prevent the temperature checks, which I find trivial but eerie for how it makes our medical data seemingly public concern.

It might prevent some temperature checks if the software uses the eyes of the target to align the laser with the forehead.

John Silva

Sparrow
'Scientists puzzled by the lack of an outbreak in Africa'

I was making this as a joke in March, telling people Africans were immune.

The only immunity they have of course is against a pervasive global media.

Were you not 'plugged' into the matrix, would you know about a 'virus'?!

Of course not, hence no 'outbreak' in Africa.

Tellingly, the worst case scenario is in South Africa, the most developed country in the continent, with a more comprehensive western media 'coverage'...

Easy_C

Crow
Short version: the German ministry has admitted lockdowns were a mistake and the data in Germany shows there never was a em epidemiological crisis.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
'Scientists puzzled by the lack of an outbreak in Africa'

I was making this as a joke in March, telling people Africans were immune.

The only immunity they have of course is against a pervasive global media.

Were you not 'plugged' into the matrix, would you know about a 'virus'?!

Of course not, hence no 'outbreak' in Africa.

Tellingly, the worst case scenario is in South Africa, the most developed country in the continent, with a more comprehensive western media 'coverage'...
Correct - the greater the pervasiveness of the media, the worse it gets. And in addition you need massive testing capabilities and a corrupt or idiotic medical system that suddenly changes the way they treat their people. Only then can you get an uptick in deaths. And currently you are not even getting that despite a massive inrease in tests - you only have an increase in cases - all asymptomatic of course.

EhTus1HWsAEA8-n.jpg
And Sweden deaths with Covid-positive - looks really sad for the global mafia:

EhU3aZRWAAAWnOy (1).jpg

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

This man goes through all the data from a strictly mainstream-medical viewpoint even taking at face value all the official covid deaths and reasons for it, even assuming that covid had something to do with it all. And the funny part is that even when looking at it from those inflated death stats, those partly lethal treatments - even then all the data points out that the pandemic was over in may 2020 pretty much everywhere.

That means that anyone even dismissing every alternative viewpoint as a conspiracy or quackery, he would have to admit based on pure actual data that there is no pandemic anymore and also that strict lockdowns do nothing, masks do nothing either. That is just the mainstream view of things if done in a logical way.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Please note this guys. Whatever vaccine they try to push on you in the coming months, (probably) will neither be necessary, nor will it be safe. A vaccine that is rushed to the market will have serious side effects. Many of those side effects/adverse reactions will only become apparent many years later. It`s quite astounding that a process that normally takes decades have now been compressed into hardly a year. That`s not very promising for those who "choose" to get the vaccine. It`s very easy to see this coming. "ME cases skyrocket" etc. are headlines that will appear a while (a year or two) after the vaccinations start. Do not take this thing unless it`s either that or prison/State violence/critical loss of livelihood etc.

"...A large, Phase 3 study testing a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford at dozens of sites across the U.S. has been put on hold due to a suspected serious adverse reaction in a participant in the United Kingdom...." https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/08...m_source=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter_organic

John Silva

Sparrow
Correct - the greater the pervasiveness of the media, the worse it gets. And in addition you need massive testing capabilities and a corrupt or idiotic medical system that suddenly changes the way they treat their people. Only then can you get an uptick in deaths. And currently you are not even getting that despite a massive inrease in tests - you only have an increase in cases - all asymptomatic of course.

View attachment 25036
And Sweden deaths with Covid-positive - looks really sad for the global mafia:

View attachment 25037

For me the most surreal thing of all this shitshow is precisely the concept of the 'asymptomatic carrier' and how people bought it.

It's magical thinking at it's finest. Dancing around a carved wooden pole that embodies the spirits of the tribe seems more rational in comparison.

There was an 'outbreak' in a facility in the region where I live, of about 100 workers, ~90 were 'positive'.

I knew a few people that worked there.

They were all happy campers, healthy as oxes in quarantine.

They hadn't had the luxury of remote work (logistics) so a covid 'vacation' sure felt deserved.

Never imagined that in a middle of a 'pandemic' it would be possible for someone to be happy to caught the 'virus'.

As someone said, if politicians and journalists were unemployed, lockdowns and restrictions will be over within a week, I would add that if civil servants were getting unemployed it would be over within an hour.

homersheineken

Woodpecker
Please note this guys. Whatever vaccine they try to push on you in the coming months, (probably) will neither be necessary, nor will it be safe. A vaccine that is rushed to the market will have serious side effects. Many of those side effects/adverse reactions will only become apparent many years later. It`s quite astounding that a process that normally takes decades have now been compressed into hardly a year. That`s not very promising for those who "choose" to get the vaccine. It`s very easy to see this coming. "ME cases skyrocket" etc. are headlines that will appear a while (a year or two) after the vaccinations start. Do not take this thing unless it`s either that or prison/State violence/critical loss of livelihood etc.

"...A large, Phase 3 study testing a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford at dozens of sites across the U.S. has been put on hold due to a suspected serious adverse reaction in a participant in the United Kingdom...." https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/08...m_source=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter_organic
The suspension was probably done on purpose - to show they are doing trials and their 'due diligence' to speed-rushing a years/decades long process. Now they can say, "See even with this super-expedited process, we were able to do proper testing, as evidenced by our shut down. It's safe now!"

I think my work will force me to take the vaccine so I am planning on having as much legal fun as possible with the cash I earn from them, like helicopter rides, excellent food, high tech flight simulator, maybe a new car, etc.

I saw a headline of a policeman in Indiana who skipped his mandatory covid testing while on vacation and was fired. I am not sure if this was true but it made a good social engineering headline to say loud and clear to do as you are told if you value your govt employment.

Oak

Robin
The corona farce has forced me to completely revise my understanding of human nature. I was already redpilled, but I had absolutely no idea how completely insane the modern westerner is. I am still a bit shell-shocked.

I still don't fully understand how this hysteria is continuing in every area of society practically without question.

I think part of it may be feminization. The risk/reward pay-off that must be factored into any decision is now completely skewed towards less risk. I think we're now at zero risk/zero reward for most people. Which suits the female mindset perfectly.

But I also think the clapping and mask-wearing has created an ego-investment in the narrative.

Many normies (especially midwits) have difficulty admitting they were wrong about anything. So imagine how hard it would be to admit that not only were they wrong, but they clapped like seals and wore a piece of cloth over their face because of this error.

If this was a deliberate government strategy, then it is actually quite clever. Make everyone complicit in the narrative by humiliating themselves. Make it as bruising to their ego as possible to question the narrative by using it to justify humiliating behavior.

I think it's not reasonable to expect our liberties to be heavily eroded. What would these people do with free speech or toher personal liberties? They have no value to the average modern. In fact they're just an annoying reminder them that their chains are self-imposed.

Shout out to Simeon if he still lurks. Legendary thread. Would have thought I was going mad in those early days without it.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Make everyone complicit in the narrative by humiliating themselves.
I've thought this may be true. "They're subjects and shove it in their faces" kind of thing.

Other members may call me out for being a prideful man but hey, at least I didn't let my family humiliate themselves.

I can live with that for today.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Please note this guys. Whatever vaccine they try to push on you in the coming months, (probably) will neither be necessary, nor will it be safe. A vaccine that is rushed to the market will have serious side effects. Many of those side effects/adverse reactions will only become apparent many years later. It`s quite astounding that a process that normally takes decades have now been compressed into hardly a year.
Look who's pushing for a fast vaccine the most:

At a White House news conference Monday, Trump said a vaccine "will be very safe and very effective, and it will be delivered very soon." He added, "Could even have it during the month of October."

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I think it should be clear by now that trump was never an insider. His initial statements were akin to a flag flapping in the wind, voicing his opinions and gut reactions. Obviously they were correct, but he did not know what the cabal was doing. They did not even let him know. Currently he seems to be wanting a return to a US that he knows and loves. He accepted that it is through vaccines despite him having voiced frequently doubts about vaccines. There is no 4D chess with trump. Trump probably opposes the cabal on some points, but ultimately the elite above him are playing the real 5D game with him while he stumbles around in the dark being guided by the elite handlers.

And the idea that you can just wait out the initial vaccine and get the 'safer one' later is misguided. There are currently 200 manufacturers and highly different versions of it. Some of them are completely novel needing an electrical charge to be activated. Some are known to likely impact human DNA - and certainly in no beneficial form. Every batch and version will be different just as they will deviate from manufacturer to manufacturer. It could be less dangerous one year, while the batch next year will have high mortality or strong side-effects.

It is even possible that they don't want a return to semi-normal anytime soon meaning that they will not roll out any broad vaccines until the economy is fully wrecked, currencies are being rebooted, food shortages and famine are here already and your marxist takeover is already a fact. You will only get your food aid package if you concede to all demands and of course to all vaccines - otherwise your kids will starve and you will get sick anyway being malnourished.

So yeah - it's possible that no vaccine will be forthcoming - and that is no good news. It may only mean that they want to destroy your life much more thoroughly before they give you the vaxx.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Trump just wants to win the election. I don`t see him trying to make a vaccine mandatory or anything like that though. That will be very different with Biden, or the forces behind Biden/Harris I should say. He (Trump) just wants to deliver a result that can be used to check the "I did everything I could box." If Trump wins I could see this whole thing going away quite soon, and the elites will find a new strategy of subversion. Or they will just go back to the same old. I.e. global warming, Trump bad/racist etc. etc.