Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Trump just wants to win the election. I don`t see him trying to make a vaccine mandatory or anything like that though. That will be very different with Biden, or the forces behind Biden/Harris I should say. He (Trump) just wants to deliver a result that can be used to check the "I did everything I could box." If Trump wins I could see this whole thing going away quite soon, and the elites will find a new strategy of subversion. Or they will just go back to the same old. I.e. global warming, Trump bad/racist etc. etc.
Trump is using their BS against them. Oh, vaccines are key, then well shit man, we have one coming out next week.

Its the same tactic he uses very well. What can leftists do? Say they are against the vaccine now? Because Orange Man Bad?

I view covid threat as something similar to lightning strikes or a tornado now. It exists but the threat is so low and almost completely out of my hands that other than some very basic rules we should all go on with our lives otherwise.

Remember Trump wanted to open everything up MONTHS ago. Not recently, but in June once the deaths went down. Thats when the MSM went for the hail mary. Its not deaths man, its cases!!! Along with testing sites with zero oversight pushing out 100% positive numbers to "get those numbers up".

This whole ordeal is much much worse than 9/11, the Las Vegas Shooting, or any other pysops we have lived through. This is global and ridiculous to such a level that it is hard to even make any sense of the garbage coming out of the news.

What percent of people under 60 in the USA have died of covid (also, most of the covid positive stuff is complete BS, but even with all that BS, what percent?)

2% and of those 95% very sick people, cancer survivors, morbidly obese, diabetes, gay AIDS protection free butt sex everyday group. A healthy person in their 20s, 30s or 40s has the same chance of dying in a tornado or a house fire.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I've thought this may be true. "They're subjects and shove it in their faces" kind of thing.

Other members may call me out for being a prideful man but hey, at least I didn't let my family humiliate themselves.

I can live with that for today.
Humiliation is not the opposite of pride... humility is. Jesus never let himself be humiliated on the cross but rather accepted the laws of man in a humble fashion.

Refusing to wear face diapers because idiots tell you to is not a sin of pride its an issue of right and wrong.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
What percent of people under 60 in the USA have died of covid (also, most of the covid positive stuff is complete BS, but even with all that BS, what percent?)

2% and of those 95% very sick people, cancer survivors, morbidly obese, diabetes, gay AIDS protection free butt sex everyday group. A healthy person in their 20s, 30s or 40s has the same chance of dying in a tornado or a house fire.
You have your stats wrong. What you meant to say was 'What percent of people who have died from covid are under 60'? That's 2%.

Just fact checking. ;)

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The corona farce has forced me to completely revise my understanding of human nature. I was already redpilled, but I had absolutely no idea how completely insane the modern westerner is. I am still a bit shell-shocked.

I still don't fully understand how this hysteria is continuing in every area of society practically without question.
I used to work in the airport, and I never accepted all the silly 9/11 things we implemented until this year. This year I walked into one of the irradiating naked body scanners for the first time in my life. I have just accepted that travel will be brutal and barbaric and we are not going back to the freedoms we once had. But the airline metaphor really helped me understand the coronavirus hysteria immediately.

Every time I would fly, I would look around at the fearful people in the line with me, and I know that none of us has anything dangerous, that none of our deodorants are really masquerading as bio-weapons, and that none of our bottles of water are really highly flammable liquids that will be used to create firebursts in the sky, that none of our tennis shoes are concealing some secret James Bond era weaponry. And I stood there, incredibly frustrated and annoyed at the whole process, sure in my belief that one day everyone else will realize this absurdity as well, that we will stop banning the universal solvent, which makes up 70% of the planet and the majority of the human body (water) and get rid of the pointless ID checks and other absurdities like removing your shoes and walking barefoot like a peasant across the dirty ground. But of course they haven't.

I now accept that everyone in the TSA line with me at the airport views the entire absurd security theater process as a "vital and essential part of safety", and I know they all believe that if we didn't check everyone's driver license and confiscate their water and touch old ladies in their private parts, that our skies would become a war zone (in reality if you ever worked in air transportation you would realize it is an incredibly simple feat to do something dastardly, and that for decades people traveled completely unscreened and there were rarely if ever any incidents).

Just as essentially everyone in the airport is walking around with the silent fear that some bad guy is trying to conceal a horrible weapon and smuggle it on board a plane in some insane plot to murder a bunch of strangers, and we need an army of agents, irradiating machines, and long security lines or else we would surely die, I similarly understand that essentially everyone in the grocery store believes if I pull off my piece of cloth for too long, then everyone might die of the flu. The air travel thing pissed me off for 15 years, but the coronavirus has finally put my anger to bed and I understand and accept it all. We are a nation of cowardly frightened children, and we gladly follow a Pied Piper to our death or destruction.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I used to work in the airport, and I never accepted all the silly 9/11 things we implemented until this year. This year I walked into one of the irradiating naked body scanners for the first time in my life. I have just accepted that travel will be brutal and barbaric and we are not going back to the freedoms we once had. But the airline metaphor really helped me understand the coronavirus hysteria immediately.

Every time I would fly, I would look around at the fearful people in the line with me, and I know that none of us has anything dangerous, that none of our deodorants are really masquerading as bio-weapons, and that none of our bottles of water are really highly flammable liquids that will be used to create firebursts in the sky, that none of our tennis shoes are concealing some secret James Bond era weaponry. And I stood there, incredibly frustrated and annoyed at the whole process, sure in my belief that one day everyone else will realize this absurdity as well, that we will stop banning the universal solvent, which makes up 70% of the planet and the majority of the human body (water) and get rid of the pointless ID checks and other absurdities like removing your shoes and walking barefoot like a peasant across the dirty ground. But of course they haven't.

I now accept that everyone in the TSA line with me at the airport views the entire absurd security theater process as a "vital and essential part of safety", and I know they all believe that if we didn't check everyone's driver license and confiscate their water and touch old ladies in their private parts, that our skies would become a war zone (in reality if you ever worked in air transportation you would realize it is an incredibly simple feat to do something dastardly, and that for decades people traveled completely unscreened and there were rarely if ever any incidents).

Just as essentially everyone in the airport is walking around with the silent fear that some bad guy is trying to conceal a horrible weapon and smuggle it on board a plane in some insane plot to murder a bunch of strangers, and we need an army of agents, irradiating machines, and long security lines or else we would surely die, I similarly understand that essentially everyone in the grocery store believes if I pull off my piece of cloth for too long, then everyone might die of the flu. The air travel thing pissed me off for 15 years, but the coronavirus has finally put my anger to bed and I understand and accept it all. We are a nation of cowardly frightened children, and we gladly follow a Pied Piper to our death or destruction.
9/11 is a good analogy because covid is the new 9-11.

Even if you look at the airport 'security' measures - they are essentially retarded anyway. Currently it would be impossible to even hijack a plane anyway. Many flights have on-board undercover agents flying along and the people would have behaved very differently post 9-11. The men would have just stormed any potential jihadi. All you need to do is screen a bit for explosives via ocular pat-down and pull aside a few people. Anyone who knows explosives or even works for airlines can tell you how easy it would be to blow up a dozen planes each year even with all measures in place.

The difference to the old 9-11 measures is that the covid ones are 1000 times worse as they can potentially encompass all areas of your life - vaccine ID on your person, constant surveillance everywhere on the planet, no entry to airports, supermarkets, cinemas, stadiums, corporate and government buildings, massive change in economic system and food production etc.

And ultimately I might remind people that all those 9/11 measures even killed more people as a depressed pilot was able to crash his full passanger plane into a mountain. What made this even possible are the retarded security measures that made the cockpits impregnable. Normally the co-pilot or the other crew could prevent such a thing from happening. I think some 140 people died in 2015 which is certainly more than the zero terrorist attacks prevented by patting down nuns and letting everyone walk around in socks in airports.

This time it's even admitted by the UN that the covid measures will kill far more people than even the official stats do.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
We are a nation of cowardly frightened children, and we gladly follow a Pied Piper to our death or destruction.
I've been thinking about what it would look like to start over and found a town. Hypothetically, of course, but an island in this sea of insanity. Like how would you really prevent all this from happening all over again when you can't get away from it?

Small towns here gave into the masks even without the law making them. Although they may be trying to protect their community, the stupidity and entitlement are too much for me.

The Amish are an easy example of breaking away but maybe you could do it by just isolating your group, restricting media (social media, major news, etc), bringing in and encouraging the people with the best values.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
9/11 is a good analogy because covid is the new 9-11.

This time it's even admitted by the UN that the covid measures will kill far more people than even the official stats do.
Let's not forget one of the STUPIDEST bits of song and dance we have to do now. The 'Don't catch the fake flu at the Restaurant' game. Walk up to the host with the diaper on. Rush to your seat and de-Diaper and then if you need to piss, re-diaper and then walk a special path so you don't get to close to the kitchen. Piss. Return to seat. Un-diaper. Eat meal served by anonymous human robot with no facial expressions allowed and mandatory BLM T-shirt. Re-diaper and then shuffle out.

It's always fun to skip the last part. They can't kick you out at that point. I f'ing hate Restaurants now and pray for them all to go under.

People's attitudes with the masks should be this: If masks are so desperately required then maybe we shouldn't go out after all. That would send a powerful message. But I guess since the globalists really want a global depression this would just hasten things.

F*ck society. Just f*ck it all.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I tested out some restaurants and have a simple rule after seeing it how a friend does it.

Whenever you enter a restaurant (without a mask), you ask the main waiter or server about the mask. If he or she responds with some shrug, whatever statement, then it means that they will wear masks themselves, but don't care about their guests. And I found it true. It usually means that the place is sufficiently staffed or owned by covid-rebels that they are not going to play the game. They do have those face-shields, but fining guests for not putting on the mask fast enough for their toilet walk is way too tough to do. So it's essentially un-enforcable and they know it. So the restaurants know that they don't need to voice any opinion.

Also I might add - most of those fines and police actions are not put into law. It means that in almost all countries on earth where people are fined - that you can go to court, even defend yourself and pay nothing. Some government officials have even admitted it. Now quarantine is a bit different and there are some laws in place, but masks themselves - they cannot be enforced.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Where I am I'm now starting to give people permission to take off their masks...and they do. I got this idea when we had an electrician come over and I immediately told him he didn't have to wear it. He said aloud, "thank God."

All you have to say is, "we're okay, you don't have to wear the mask."

Not everyone follows along but a surprising number do.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Watch it before it gets disappeared:

It's a facebook post by a simulated corona patient in germany who got paid to fake a deathly ill corona patient. What she points out in the video is a timetable where all the media crews arrive to film their terrible covid epidemic. She had to declare how bad she feels while the cameras were rolling. IN the post she actually says how happy she is for getting this well-paid job.

Video went viral.

‼ ️SCANDAL: Simulation with script in the Corona test center for shooting ARD, ZDF & RTL?‼

Hollywood was yesterday
Coronawood Season 1 episode 6
===============
The Corona Center is filmed efficiently for ARD, ZDF and RTL.

For everyone who would like to earn something on the side. Script is given. Posing a little and you get money from the state

If you don't have the right pictures to keep up the lie, you create them yourself. Origin and date unknown.
They have so few convincing covid patients in Germany that they have to hire crisis actors. It reminds me of that NYC nurse that was later outed as a long-time crisis-actress.

And the biggest question is why they would have to fake patients if this was the most deadly disease ever?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I've been thinking about what it would look like to start over and found a town. Hypothetically, of course, but an island in this sea of insanity. Like how would you really prevent all this from happening all over again when you can't get away from it?

Small towns here gave into the masks even without the law making them. Although they may be trying to protect their community, the stupidity and entitlement are too much for me.

The Amish are an easy example of breaking away but maybe you could do it by just isolating your group, restricting media (social media, major news, etc), bringing in and encouraging the people with the best values.
I was talking to a friend today about the M Night Sham.. film The Village. It's the only film of his I liked. It came out in the early 2000s, and I plan on watching it again. The basic premise is a group of villagers are living in a remote village somewhere, and they are hidden from the modern world. Only a few of the leaders know the truth, and everyone else is kept in fear of leaving the village by a mysterious monster, that is really an artificial creation. Of course the parallels to today are obvious.

It's quite an interesting film because it's a story of control and power, but the leaders are lying about the modern world in order to protect their village from it. Are the leaders manipulative evil liars? Or are they saviors of their people? It's hard to argue their village would be better off in the modern world.

I think freedom from technology would have to be an essential part of such a plan. North Korea doesn't allow its citizens free access to the internet, or foreign media. And to those of us who rely on technology to inform us, communicate, and entertain us would have a very difficult time giving it up.

The key would have to be some essential tie, like a religion, or a social bond, or set of rules, like the Amish, or the Mormons have. It's an interesting question, because when I think of Christian Separatist communities, the only thing that comes to mind is groups like David Koresh / Branch Davidians who were targeted and murdered when they tried to live together in an intentional community.

The fundamental reason that countries like South Africa and Rhodesia were destroyed was the same reason Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela are under assault. Communities are not allowed to live under their own terms.

Last edited:

Gradient

Kingfisher
LA County's Public Health Director Accidentally Admits What Many Suspected About Lockdowns

So we don’t realistically anticipate we will be moving to tier 2 or to reopening K-12 schools at least until after the election, after, you know, in early November.
When we just look at the timing of everything it seems to us the more realistic approach to this would be to think that we’re going to be where we are now until we get, until after we are done with the election.

I will not include the photo of this, uh, person. (Be warned)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/la-countys-public-health-director-accidentally-admits-what-many-suspected-about-lockdowns

Honestly, is there anyone here who does not believe that this "pandemic" is anything more than a political tool? Anyone?