Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

How much bullshit must this be when you see huge crowds in bars on the last day before new lockdowns in the UK? You realize that all those people don't believe in the official narrative, but they will follow the orders from above and put on the masks obediently, close down everything as ordered. I have friends who frequented night clubs recently in multiple Euro countries. No one was wearing any masks and the cops were leaving them alone - only a few were open anyway.

We are quickly approaching commie times when the people had to praise the virtues of this wonderful utopia while standing in line for hours for some meat or toilet paper. People are starting to live in this insane state where they claim that it's the most deadly pandemic ever, but then go out into crowds of thousands of people without a care in the world. It's one of the compliance rules they like to play to force you state that obese women are empowered and beautiful while pretty much everyone knows that this is insane.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker

How much bullshit must this be when you see huge crowds in bars on the last day before new lockdowns in the UK? You realize that all those people don't believe in the official narrative, but they will follow the orders from above and put on the masks obediently, close down everything as ordered. I have friends who frequented night clubs recently in multiple Euro countries. No one was wearing any masks and the cops were leaving them alone - only a few were open anyway.

We are quickly approaching commie times when the people had to praise the virtues of this wonderful utopia while standing in line for hours for some meat or toilet paper. People are starting to live in this insane state where they claim that it's the most deadly pandemic ever, but then go out into crowds of thousands of people without a care in the world. It's one of the compliance rules they like to play to force you state that obese women are empowered and beautiful while pretty much everyone knows that this is insane.
Notice the 'arbitrary' number 6 as the number of people that can gather together. The satanists are just rubbing it in our faces now,

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I think you're confusing mortal with morbid. Morbidity is a chronic health condition that causes shortening of life. For example, if a patient comes in with many "morbidities", he has other health issues.
I am still waiting to receive my parents old unabridged dictionary, but I did find a discussion on vaccine manufacturer Morderna's website (where they admit that their new vaccines may permanently alter your DNA) that uses the term morbidity to mean death:

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.03.23 AM.png

Roosh

Cardinal
Houston COVID-19 Study to Request Blood Samples From Randomly Selected Homes
Last week, Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner announced the launch of a COVID-19 survey that will send city employees to homes to request blood samples for antibody testing.

Conducted by the Houston Health Department in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Rice University, and Baylor College of Medicine, the survey will include only randomly selected households for participation.

According to a press release from the city, teams consisting of Houston Health Department Staff and Houston Fire Department paramedics will visit the selected homes and ask household members to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample.

Participation is voluntary, but Mayor Turner strongly encouraged residents to cooperate if chosen.
It's voluntary... for now.

Houston COVID-19 Study to Request Blood Samples From Randomly Selected Homes

It's voluntary... for now.
It's for storing dna, they're looking for something and aren't getting enough from the blood donation trucks. Never give one iota of your genetic material to this system. The whole antibody presence schpiel is a farce. It would be much cheaper to go around and hand out potent vitamin C and D packets to every home with an elderly member or someone with an autoimmune disorder. Rest assured, there is nothing random in this gambit, its just an alpha test of future "home visits" for other most likely nefarious purposes, all of which involve invasion of privacy, coerced consent, and data collection (archiving of biological material instead of digital, though its remarkable how often those two coincide in these "times").

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Holy crap. Looks like the Nashville Mayor covered up the low number of COVID cases for bars & restaurants by keeping it a secret from the public.

COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.

On June 30th, contact tracing was giving a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes causing problems more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.

Leslie Waller from the health department asks “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?

“Correct, not for public consumption.” Writes senior advisor Benjamin Eagles

A month later the health department is asked point blank about the rumor there are only 80 cases traced to bars and restaurants.

Tennessean reporter Nate Rau asks “the figure you gave of “more than 80” does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?

Health department official Brian Todd asks 5 health department officials: Please advise how you recommend I respond. BT

The name at the top of the response is clipped off but you may find the answer unacceptable.

“My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site."

We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be “because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.

Neither the health department or the mayor’s office would confirm the authenticity of the emails but councilmember Steve Glover had a metro staff attorney inquire. Here’s the official answer:

“I was able to get verification from the Mayor’s Office and the Department of Health that these emails are real” answered the staff attorney.

Glover says this is Metro Nashville orchestrating a cover up. "They are fabricating information. They’ve blown there entire credibility Dennis. Its gone i don’t trust a thing they say going forward ...nothing."

Glover says he has been contacted by an endless stream of downtown bartenders, waitresses, and restaurant owners. Why would they not release these numbers?

"We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes their apartments etcetera and we did it on bogus data. That should be illegal!" he says.

Again, we weren’t told by the mayor’s office this wasn’t true. We were told to file a freedom of information act request.

Which allows us now to ask the question.why are you keeping this from us? Why would you even want to? Its just the real numbers and what could possibly be an honorable motive?

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I am still waiting to receive my parents old unabridged dictionary, but I did find a discussion on vaccine manufacturer Morderna's website (where they admit that their new vaccines may permanently alter your DNA) that uses the term morbidity to mean death:

View attachment 25189
Sorry - vaccines did not save jack shit. This stat above is manipulative to the x-degree. All the changes in mortality decrease have been achieved by living standard improvements before any vaccines - water, electricity, basic hygiene, refrigerated food, indoor plumbing.

united-states-mortality-rates (1).jpg

They usually publish the data from 1900 or at best 5 years before the vaccine when living standard improvements still were being implemented in the 1950s. Polio for example is a disease that coincided with DDT and other pesticides. The vaccine did not stop anything, they redefined the paralysis conditions and later phased out DDT - that is when the polio wave suddenly stopped.

Real reason for mortality decrease:

1900:

To 1950s:

A US steel worker could afford that by 1955.

That saved them - not the shitty toxic injections.

homersheineken

Woodpecker
Holy crap. Looks like the Nashville Mayor covered up the low number of COVID cases for bars & restaurants by keeping it a secret from the public.

COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation

People's livelihoods being ruined. Hang 'em.

356prober

RE: Skeptics of Coronovirus thread

I'm pretty surprised that even here at rvf there are seemingly more panic and alarmists about this, just like in real life. SARS was a real issue, but nothing crazy or global, now we have something far less transmissible and don't even have real data on how bad it is yet, and people are reacting crazily just because of the market drop, which is so complex it has almost an infinite number of layers.
Didn’t SARS originate in China? Hmmm

356prober

RE: Skeptics of Coronovirus thread

I'm pretty surprised that even here at rvf there are seemingly more panic and alarmists about this, just like in real life. SARS was a real issue, but nothing crazy or global, now we have something far less transmissible and don't even have real data on how bad it is yet, and people are reacting crazily just because of the market drop, which is so complex it has almost an infinite number of layers.
Didn’t SARS originate in China? Hmmm

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

CDC director thinks that masks will protect you better against covid than a vaccine will do.

Let that sink in. This piece of cloth, that admittedly lets in particles like viruses unimpeded will protect you better than a vaccine. It also means by logical thinking that masks should be worn by everyone on earth until the end of time regardless whether there is a vaccine or not!

Those psychopaths and lunatics should be tried for treason. See how they claim that every person could be a carrier forever. Right - everyone on earth is a viral threat and must be put in isolation for the end of time. And this shall remain that way even with a constant vaccination of all humans on earth.

Easy_C

Crow
I think it should be clear by now that trump was never an insider. His initial statements were akin to a flag flapping in the wind, voicing his opinions and gut reactions. Obviously they were correct, but he did not know what the cabal was doing. They did not even let him know. Currently he seems to be wanting a return to a US that he knows and loves.
I will recommend Martin Armstrong’s paper on the topic. He’s identified many of the key players.

Short Version: The panic is engineered by an elite faction of Malthusians (most notably Gates) who as far as he can tell seem to actually believe that we need depopulation to save the earth. Engineered lockdowns are a stealth Green New Deal implementation that allow them to crash the old economy, destroy fossil fuel based based businesses, and rebuild a GND based Economy. That’s why you’re seeing industries that rely on fossil fuels targeted for shutdowns (like locking down airline travel), attacks in investment firms trying to make divest from Chinese manufacturing, and aggressive tracking measures that have nothing to do with disease science.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
totally debunked, every aspect of this hoax

Good video - how do you recover from an asymptomatic disease?

wrwrbe4t34535her.jpg

These are the worldwide stats - can anyone tell me where the big spike in deaths is? Because the worldwide all-cause mortality is nowhere. You only have cases - aside from cases you have nothing. Might as well have a cooties test.