Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Yeah if the vaccine was the main objective, it would be available already, and in mass quantities, so they could force everyone to be vaccinated.

So what's the primary objective then?
Yeah - it's hardly the vaccine - they want a total control, reset of the economic model, possibly far far worse soon with food shortage, elimination of most small businesses, collapse of world tourism which they don't like for the serfs to have, ultimately it may be even about a reboot of currencies as the countries commit financial suicide due to the lockdowns. Certainly vaccines, a vaccine ID is on the agenda. You need the vaccine ID before you are ready to accept chipping. That is what Aaron Russo said over 20 years ago:

It won't be an Amero, they may just call it a digital dollar or something else. Covid is a tool for full-spectrum control that seemingly manages to combine everything from extinction rebellion to one world government and full control of everything you eat,or consume, of everyone of your personal movement.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Whenever I am reading the covid news across the world it has those mantra points:

+ record number of cases - sometimes they even mention that they increased tests by 200%, but unfortunately only got a 30% increase in cases
+ then with the deaths it goes like this: 35 people died today to covid related disease, 2 out of the 35 were not having other severe disseases like cancer, heart-attack etc.
+ then they go sometimes into the ages of those dead: 'The doctors unfortunately could not save the lives of a the 96yo woman, the 87yo man, the 94 yo man. We are deeply saddaned by the death toll of covid.' They mention one guy in the 50s, but don't mention that it's 100% the cancer patient or some other.

So translation - record number of tests creates new 'wave' of asymptomatic test-positive - aka healthy. On the death front you have 95% of elderly people with severe diseases like cancer dying. The 5% of pure covid deaths are strangely in their mid 80s to mid 90s. Guess that death by old age does not happen naturally as people are supposed to live to 294 without covid.

Hospitals are empty of course, nurses staying at home instead of doing tiktok videos. Deaths and tretments of cancer and heart attack are down 30 to 40% according to some befriended doctors I know. People might survive longer without cancer treatment (in some cases - not with cases of cancers around essential organs - then they die within 3 months without surgery) - and especially the heart attack endangered patients will live shorter lives as they postpone surgeries.

Aboulia

Robin
I'm really astonished that former professor Denis Rancourt hasn't been mentioned here, he shows that there are absolutely zero grounds for a widespread mask mandate. The only "evidence" is from observational studies, and when you realize that an observational study doesn't control any variables, there is a high degree of error, as the saying goes "correlation does not equal causation" So I figured I'd post the relevant science followed with a debate

Masks Don't Work: A Review of Science Relevant to Covid-19 Policy

Face masks, lies, damn lies, and public health officials: “A growing body of evidence”

Face Mask Debate: David Kyle Johnson, Professor of Philosophy at King's College vs Denis Rancourt, PhD. Lead Researcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association

Barefaced

Pigeon
I'm really astonished that former professor Denis Rancourt hasn't been mentioned here, he shows that there are absolutely zero grounds for a widespread mask mandate. The only "evidence" is from observational studies, and when you realize that an observational study doesn't control any variables, there is a high degree of error, as the saying goes "correlation does not equal causation" So I figured I'd post the relevant science followed with a debate

Face masks, lies, damn lies, and public health officials: “A growing body of evidence”

Face Mask Debate: David Kyle Johnson, Professor of Philosophy at King's College vs Denis Rancourt, PhD. Lead Researcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association
I believe he has been mentioned a few times but yeah, I’m surprised he’s not referenced here more as well and I’d recommend following his twitter. We need more like him, and here in the US as well.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
It would a plan for some kind of evil mastermind that wants to destroy and bankrupt the UK, but this seems to be reality:

Covid-19: Government plans to spend £100bn on expanding testing to 10 million a day

Keep in mind that 100 bio. pounds are the equivalent of the entire yearly NHS budget - all hospitals, all nurses and doctors, all surgeries and the entire health care for most of the inhabitants. And they want to blast it all out for what? There are no record deaths at all, so the only reasons for doing such a thing is to create a fake second wave, destroy the economy even more or lock down harder - considering that the tests are unreliable and so sensitive that even with 0% real covid infections, then you would get plent of cases. They could test 10 mio. cows and would get hundreds of thousands of cases if not more.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Excellent find. I posted earlier in this thread about the ridiculously lax "criteria" CDC used the basis for their mask recommendation. Its just another astonishing example of the power a complicit MSM wields over our lives