Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Nothing new, but good articles on the fact that the flu strangely has 'disappeared'. And details that lockdowns in some countries certainly kill more people than the covid-flu does:

Oh - and all the covid measures are here to stay until 2022 according to Faucci:

If he says 2022, then it could be 2023 or 2024. You peasants haven't even started accepting the broad chipping yet. Plus - the food supply chains are still operational and that has to go as well.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

kel

Pelican
But, most people just don't hear about it. Or just don't care. People will eventually cede a point, but they always come back to their conspiracy theory belief that the levers of power are being run by competent, intelligent people who just want to do good. Imagine being that naive. "Okay, you've convinced me that essentially no one is dying of wuflu, but still, I'm sure lots of people are really sick and trapped in the hospital and it sucks and staying closed down for another decade is the least we can do to alleviate that pain".

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
This has been known since March when the CDC (and individual states' centers) changed the rules for counting Covid deaths.

It was March 24th when the CDC officially said you could call it a covid death without any symptoms or tests. If the doctor thought covid might be present and might have played some factor in the death, it was classed as covid. And they stopped doing autopsies because of the elevated potential for infection - certainly not because it would uncover massive fraud.

You can see when NYC started pulling back on the covid money grab. I wouldn't doubt if 80%+ of the March, April and May numbers were faked for profit.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Old newspaper article from 1996 NYTimes:

Image1606-down.png

How wonderful to warm up old ideas - like the use of airplanes to crash into skyscrapers which was depicted in a few TV series.

As for the numbers - I don't care and neither should you. The real mortality in the US is on the level of old years. The 200.000+ deaths would have happened over something else. The only extra deaths were done via faulty treatment or are the effects of lockdown as some emergency aid workers report. They say that some die of wounds due not being admitted in the hospital early enough. Going through the covid procedures kills some - never mind all the heart attack patients who could have been saved.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
This has been known since March when the CDC (and individual states' centers) changed the rules for counting Covid deaths.

I probably posted this elsewhere, but if you go to the CDC Web site, they categorize Covid-19 deaths with the words "Covid involved" -- as opposed to "Covid caused."

This is an important distinction. My guess is that they used the word "involved" so they could justify broadly grouping deaths together. Then they could say "Well, we didn't know at the beginning" if they get called on it years down the road.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
I probably posted this elsewhere, but if you go to the CDC Web site, they categorize Covid-19 deaths with the words "Covid involved" -- as opposed to "Covid caused."

This is an important distinction. My guess is that they used the word "involved" so they could justify broadly grouping deaths together. Then they could say "Well, we didn't know at the beginning" if they get called on it years down the road.

Yep, all kinds of shifty shady and suspect.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Just saw a report that covid numbers in Europe are being added via statistics. For example - if they test one region with 30.000 inhabitants, find 300 cases, then they simply calculate upwards to 100.000 via statistics - so 1000 cases are being written down, even if the 700 cases are just a mathematical calculation.

So when countries speak of 10.000 cases, 70% or more could be purely mathematical. 'We calculated cases! Be very afraid serf!'

Gusamaso

Sparrow
Just saw a report that covid numbers in Europe are being added via statistics. For example - if they test one region with 30.000 inhabitants, find 300 cases, then they simply calculate upwards to 100.000 via statistics - so 1000 cases are being written down, even if the 700 cases are just a mathematical calculation.

So when countries speak of 10.000 cases, 70% or more could be purely mathematical. 'We calculated cases! Be very afraid serf!'
Have a source on that?

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Have a source on that?

Small austrian tv station i think.

the graphics tell the story - corona cases only on paper. i am 100% certain that they do the same math in other countries because partly the test numbers are insane - 500.000 tests daily in countries that had 5000 tested daily just a few weeks ago - they cannot possibly manage that. They will just do it in excel - much easier and cheaper.

When it comes to this global agenda it's a surprise when you have at least some mainstream media confirmation as it clearly slipped through the cracks at a small station. I am sure that the director got a call already so that it does not happen again. Journalists are nothing more than propaganda workers for the elite nowadays. Most of them are true believers, the others are sellouts - the idealists and truthful reporters don't last long.

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
Yet another CO2 metering

I am sure that the director got a call already so that it does not happen again. Journalists are nothing more than propaganda workers for the elite nowadays. Most of them are true believers, the others are sellouts - the idealists and truthful reporters don't last long.

Yes, the Austrian TV station ServusTV is one of the exceptions.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Roosh shared this:

Some countries which until now hadn't experience any even tiny uptick in mortality finally manage to do so.

How?

Simple - heart attack risk patients postponed operations, a few times rapid cancer patients did not get their care, then there are scores of people dying due to covid regulations and urgent trauma patients being held in limbo while the hospital staff has to clean and properly prepare the next sterile covid compliant facility. Meanwhile the patient with the knife wound dies as he needs to have his hands sterilized and ascertained that he does not bring this super-dangerous covid-flu with him - the covid that replaced the previous flu at record rate of 98%.