Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

MtnMan

Kingfisher
You might be surprised to learn that most doctors are completely, utterly stupid. Some percentage are corrupt or have an agenda. Then you have the remaining ones who go along to get along. The medical community is not any different than general society at this point.
I totally agree with this. They are just like the Joe Shmo on the street who listens to NPR and CNN all day long an repeats everything they hear. They are totally resistant to anything that contradicts what daddy government and mommy media tell them. Doctors are these people, and maybe at even higher percentages than the general population because they have been in the academic system for a long time, and usually owe huge amounts of money worth of student loans. Someone who is in dept for 200k for a degree in the medical field is going to have to completely destroy their world view if they start questioning the Covid situation. Most people do not have the testicular fortitude to do some hard personal work.

The term inDOCtrination comes to mind.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
You might be surprised to learn that most doctors are completely, utterly stupid. Some percentage are corrupt or have an agenda. Then you have the remaining ones who go along to get along. The medical community is not any different than general society at this point.
Having dated two new female doctors in my time I can tell you that my faith in the magic of the white lab coat was greatly diminished

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

YouTube deletes videos of doctors testifying in Senate Homeland Committee as “coronavirus misinformation”​

Google-owned YouTube has removed several videos on Senator Ron Johnson’s channel over coronavirus “misinformation.”

The videos that were removed featured medical professionals testifying on the effectiveness of COVID-19 treatments. One video features Dr. Pierre Kory testifying in a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing. Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, a Republican, is the chair of the senate committee.

During the hearing, Dr. Kory talked about the effectiveness of Ivermectin, an anti-parasite medication used to treat scabies and other parasitic infections, in the treatment of COVID-19.

“In the last three to four months, emerging publications provide conclusive data on the profound efficacy of the anti-parasite, antiviral drug, anti-inflammatory agent called ivermectin in all stages of the disease,” Dr. Kory said in the video.

“Social media censorship just ratcheted up to a new level. Google’s YouTube removed two videos of doctors testifying under oath at my U.S. Senate hearing on early treatment of COVID. Another body blow to freedom of speech and expression. Very sad and scary. Where does this end?” Sen. Johnson said in a statement after the video was deleted by YouTube.

reclaim-2021-01-30-at-00.09.14-1536x820.png

“Apparently, the ‘doctors’ at Google know more about practicing medicine than heroic doctors who have the courage and compassion to actually treat COVID patients and save lives,” he added.

Google and other big tech platforms consider any coronavirus information not backed by the UN, WHO, and local public health bodies, such as the US CDC and FDA, as false information.

“YouTube doesn’t allow content that spreads medical misinformation that contradicts local health authorities’ or the World Health Organization’s (WHO) medical information about COVID-19,” a statement on Google’s website says.

In a January 26 letter sent to YouTube content creators, the platform’s CEO, Susan Wojcicki, said, since February 2020, the platform had removed more than half a million videos for violating the COVID-19 rules.

“It’s a priority to continue to update our approach to responsibility so people find high-quality information when they come to our platform,” Wojcicki wrote in the letter. “We’re always working to strike the right balance between openness and responsibility as we meet the guidelines set by governments around the world.”

WhiteWolf

Banned
I speak dutch and last week i was watching the Amsterdam riots on YT, and they interviewed a 76 y/old doctor who was present at the protests, and he was talking about how the police was beating peacefull and elderly protesters and that covid was a load of horsesh*t. Well the media labelled him a dangerous conspiracy doctor and he even got death threats and his career and reputation is now ruined.
So i guess many doctors are very scared to lose everything, and most doctors are not exactly brave/rebellious people willing to fight tyranny, a lot of them a basically weak nerds. The media is the real virus, i curse that corrupt cancer what is now the media.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Just heard this on the radio.

Now they will be knocking on peoples front doors for this new 'strain'
Maybe what needs to happen is people start meming about the Argument From Authority Fallacy.

There’s a deadly new strain? Prove it. These vaccines are safe and effective? Prove it. Track down all the politicians, officials and scientists claiming this and demand proof.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Last night I saw a clip of a woman who was prevented from entering a hospital to take her mother home. Although the mother was admitted for something totally unrelated, doctor wanted her to be tested with the fake PCR test and wouldn't allow her to leave until this took place. The daughter was not allowed in to take her mother home, so she rallied people to come to the hospital to help her, and many turned up, but security guards kept them from entering.

This must've played on my mind during the night because I woke up thinking about it. These medical staff and guards, most knowing full well that non of what they're doing makes no sense, that it is morally wrong and that there really isn't a medical crisis, are all complicit. Every day that passes they are confronted with the dissonance of knowing a truth and acting as if it were not so. They are guilty of administering tests that they must know by now are not fit for purpose and vaccines that are not needed and even if they were, have not been proved safe. This seemed to me, in the early hours of the morning, to be a terrible evil being enacted by millions of people worldwide. The spiritual implications are very grave for humanity.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
I totally agree with this. They are just like the Joe Shmo on the street who listens to NPR and CNN all day long an repeats everything they hear. They are totally resistant to anything that contradicts what daddy government and mommy media tell them. Doctors are these people, and maybe at even higher percentages than the general population because they have been in the academic system for a long time, and usually owe huge amounts of money worth of student loans. Someone who is in dept for 200k for a degree in the medical field is going to have to completely destroy their world view if they start questioning the Covid situation. Most people do not have the testicular fortitude to do some hard personal work.

The term inDOCtrination comes to mind.

Most doctors learned their craft as a job. They are nothing more than an average mechanic with the main difference that most car manufacturers don't publish deliberate methods of repair that are designed to destroy the car prematurely.
And contrary to mechanics they are even more removed from common-sense solutions as the average mechanic knows after some time what works and what does not - adjusts his procedure even if it is recommended from the producer. They know very well that some manufacturers are full of shit and you have to replace certain parts pre-emptively, or for example not exchange the gear fluids in some models regardless of what the manufacturer tells you. The top mechanic similar to the top doctor is normally not one who follows the script to the T, but someone who listens to the experiences of the people, looks at forums to find out different successful solutions as some car models require odd forms of repair.

The average doc however is near-blind. His faith in the medical establishment and big pharma has been almost religious. They don't want to read on studies that contradict the dogma. Some don't even blink as dietary recommendations are changed over the years or when cholestoral and blood pressure levels are lowered and lowered constantly (making more people sick on paper and thus patients to be treated with drugs.

I have had discussions with some docs and most would not even read anything. One GP said proudly that she hadn't touched a medical book since college 25 years ago. So a moderately interested lay person meanwhile who has read some books on cholesterol. Other younger doctors I knew would just brush off every dissenting MD as a con-artist not even wanting to look at the information.

In a real sense that means that the average mechanic is by far more competent in his job than the average doctor - partly because the medical profession is more agenda driven (climate scientists now coming out more as priests of a cult than real scientists).

One such medical heretic was the good fellow white Dr. Robert S Mendelson:

“Your most important contribution to the future health of your child will be the attention you give to your own diet during pregnancy and to proper nutrition for your baby after he is born.”
― Robert S. Mendelsohn, How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor

“At least 95 percent of the ailments that children are prey to will heal themselves and do not require medical attention.”
― Robert S. Mendelsohn, How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor

“Medicine today has become a religion and the doctors are the priests of that religion, very powerful priests...they can tell you to" (insert command here) "and you usually do it.”
― Robert S. Mendelsohn,
Confessions of a Medical Heretic

Dr. Mendelsohn wrote his books in 1979 - nowadays the profession has probably gotten far more insane.

Last edited:
Everything can in fact be better explained with the exosome theory vs the virus-germ theory.

In reality the exosome theory is far superior in explaining what is happening with so-called infectious diseases. Exosomes were admitted to exist in the 1980s - they even admitted that the overwhelming majority of virus-like particles are in fact exosomes, so exosomes are infinitely more numerous than virae.

The problem is that the medical establishment and the psychopathic elite will not allow the study of this topic in depth. There is so much at stake here - they would have to throw the germ theory mostly into the wastebin together with vaccines and this insane medical tyranny they are erecting now. They would rather nuke the planet before admitting it or even letting anyone study the subject.

As for the so-called fatigue syndrome - that is one of the most bullshit explanations trying to pin it on viruses. Most often this is done after long-term damages of vaccines. Some even got the disease right after a vaccine especially during vaxxes while being in their teenage years. Chronic fatigue syndrome was even a side-effect of some vaxxes. But good try to pin it on the invisible enemy once again.

This does not end with viruses. Many diseases including heart issues are sometimes connected to leack of certain minerals and vitamins. The nobel-price candidate Dr. Joel Wallach proved this in many of his talks and studies.
How does the exosome theory explain influenza infections?

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
How does the exosome theory explain influenza infections?
Easy - makes far more sense in fact. Most cold-like diseases happen during the late winter-early spring season. It is nothing but a reaction of low-vitamin-count on top of detox of whatever the people have eaten, consumed, been poisoned with during the year. Infection or transmission of exosomes actually happens from person to person, but all it does is triggering a detox reaction - natural fever, cough, nose - depending on what you need to throw out some toxins. If you are more healthy, less toxin-laden, then your body won't take those exosomes as a start for a cold-like disease. Exosome-triggered cold-like diseases help people to prevent a more severe illness. Even a violent cough is useful in order to throw out toxins out of the lungs. Everything in nature including those kind of diseases has a place and sense in nature.

And obviously - the risk of a flu-cold etc is close to nil if you aid your body with higher doses of vitamins during that period. (Not risk as of not getting it, but risk as of not having severe repercussions like pneumonia from it) Sweating and high temperatures up to a degree is also sometimes beneficial.

So yeah - it's a form of infection, but a benevolent one - you get the exosomes of other people which triggers a similar detox-reaction if you need one. That makes far more sense in terms of populational natural health logic than some non-sentient devil-particles like viruses which are neither alive nor make the least sense to have even developed in nature as their sole function is malicious and as a non-living entity their spread does not make sense. Spread of exosomes which have the function of detoxing humans - that makes far more sense. Here a short vid - titled differently in order to divert the youtube censors:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Easy - makes far more sense in fact. Most cold-like diseases happen during the late winter-early spring season. It is nothing but a reaction of low-vitamin-count on top of detox of whatever the people have eaten, consumed, been poisoned with during the year. Infection or transmission of exosomes actually happens from person to person, but all it does is triggering a detox reaction - natural fever, cough, nose - depending on what you need to throw out some toxins. If you are more healthy, less toxin-laden, then your body won't take those exosomes as a start for a cold-like disease. Exosome-triggered cold-like diseases help people to prevent a more severe illness. Even a violent cough is useful in order to throw out toxins out of the lungs. Everything in nature including those kind of diseases has a place and sense in nature.

And obviously - the risk of a flu-cold etc is close to nil if you aid your body with higher doses of vitamins during that period. (Not risk as of not getting it, but risk as of not having severe repercussions like pneumonia from it) Sweating and high temperatures up to a degree is also sometimes beneficial.

So yeah - it's a form of infection, but a benevolent one - you get the exosomes of other people which triggers a similar detox-reaction if you need one. That makes far more sense in terms of populational natural health logic than some non-sentient devil-particles like viruses which are neither alive nor make the least sense to have even developed in nature as their sole function is malicious and as a non-living entity their spread does not make sense. Spread of exosomes which have the function of detoxing humans - that makes far more sense. Here a short vid - titled differently in order to divert the youtube censors:

This also makes vaccines a fraudulent and primitive concept. Nature is far more clever that what the 'doctors' want us to believe.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They really are.
I dated a doctor in her 5th year of residency, and while visiting with her in the break room, younger doctors on duty would come in to look stuff up on WebMD that their patient in the next room told them. Then they would return with their "diagnosis." This was at a regionally prestigious hospital. The older doctors are essentially doing the same thing, it's just that they have enough experience that they have memorized the common ailments and their most likely causes.

Last week I met a Doctor who drinks diet Coke with every meal. I just can't take someone like that seriously.
Really the only thing I use them for is occasionallly writing a prescription if I need a controlled medication, or on the off chance that one day I will need some invasive procedure like surgery. Otherwise they are useless.

This guy has some balls. Looks like he ruffled some feathers as well, given the response from Hancock, et al. Frankly, I think the video is hilarious ("Hey big man!" :laughter:).

It's atrocious how the media is referring to this as "verbal abuse" while concealing the real abuse - i.e. millions of lives being adversely affected by COnVID-19(84) pseudoscience. Someone who leads the public to believe there's a pandemic caused by a virus which has never been isolated IS lying and this behaviour deserves to be labelled as such.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The UK has tightened the screw again. Before, the advice was to keep trips, in order to buy food, to a minimum. Now it's don't leave the house until you run out of food:

No, I am not making this up. As far as I am concerned, we just jumped the shark.

Out of curiosity under exosome theory does washing your hands do anything?

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
If this interpretation is correct then I guess we are approaching the tail end of this thing. Not quite sure, but I think it just might be the case. The election is over after all, and they got the desired result and so on. To be honest, I`ll be quite happy to to back to global warming after this. It`s almost like I miss Greta`s little retard face.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
Out of curiosity under exosome theory does washing your hands do anything?
Bacteria is treated the same way - though many bacteria strains are not really dangerous. However some bacteria strains are and thus washing your hands as a doctor or surgeon is necessary. I would not fear much the transmission of exosomes - though one could argue that you could opt to avoid the onset of a detox-reaction that is called a cold or that may turn into something more severe. But honestly you don't have to fear exosomes at all.

Supposedly they managed to weaponize exosomes to some degree, but what can it really do - create a stronger detoxification for a longer time? That is about it - and they change so fast as they are transmitted that it's barely worth the effort.

That is why they urgently need the vaccines and best the changing of your food, so that you become sick. They liked the fact that many vegans became infertile, but veganism is too quick an infertility. My guess is that the insect food might do the same as they can douse them with certain chemicals. Add to it the vaccines and the sanitary dictatorship amidst a population that is afraid of viruses forever - then you have one fine prison-planet out there.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@SomeB*tchIKnow:
I was called a conspiracy theorist thousands of times early last year for connecting the dots and saying the Global Virome Project and the EcoHealth alliance were in cahoots with the Wuhan Virology Lab, the NIAID, USAID, etc., and released Covid-19 from a lab.

I personally believe it was an accident, but that doesn't change the facts.

Here's Peter Daszak's stupid face in the top right corner telling you these are the people he works with.

5b72a374baf24963.png

@SomeB*tchIKnow:
I genuinely can't believe it's happening this quickly, but Peter Daszak, the man I have been investigating for nearly a year, has come out and said TODAY that Covid-19 "might have" been out in the world longer than originally believed.

Down at the bottom of the article, they cite the fact that Covid-19 antibodies were found in blood donations from December 2019 in the US.

When have you ever heard about this? When was this ever publicized?

It wasn't, because it would take away their power and influence if they admitted it.

Here's the thing. Peter Daszak is NOT a WHO guy. He works for the Global Virome Project/EcoHealth Alliance, and he's the man who discovered the first variations of Covid in the first place, already circulating in humans. They wrote an entire paper about it.

This article has pissed me off beyond belief. I can't believe they are actually going to pull this off. Or they're going to try to. I bet in a few weeks, they'll announce they've found the origin and "realize" how widespread the virus was for years before.

Link to RT article.

81000978e7b10d59.jpeg

SomeB*tchIKnow:
It's all coming together. Daszak has been getting Rockefeller money as well, via the EcoHealth Alliance.

Link to below mentioned DSN.

f8c77bbe3cb78892.png

2203c094995e1dd7.png