Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tanzania came up once in TV because of some Polish sportsman and I caught it. He pointed out at the end of interview that it's open in Tanzania and the reporter from studio added, once the sportsman was off the screen, "but that is gonna change soon". What a pathetic try to cover the obvious.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

How about we start with her first?

abb28ab661393617.jpeg

LeoniusD

Pelican
This is proof no. 123125452325 that the pandemic is fake. Countless politicians were caught travelling, eating maskless, enjoying life in grand parties etc. If they actually thought that a super-killer-virus was running around, then you would have them be absent and do zoom-calls from undisclosed locations for several months or even years.

Some were even caught putting on the mask before the press conference and then taking it off instantly afterwards. The pandemic is peasant propaganda designed to control and suppress the peasants better. That is all.

Everyone should take the time to go look at all the "invisible" people who work in big box retail stores. For the last year, they've been working. Running cash registers, stocking shelves, unloading trucks, bumping into all sorts of people, coworkers, and customers, while saying "excuse me" hundreds of times per day, week after week, with no social distancing whatsoever.

If this were a real pandemic, America's Walmarts, Targets, Lowe's, Costcos, Home Depots and every other store, should be ghost towns. The general manager should be at their desk in their office in the back, scarfing down handfuls of Xanax pills to deal with the stress of trying to stay open with half his staff called-off sick, the other half in mass graves outside of town, and the truck with the load not showing up again for the 50th week in a row...

Covid is complete BS.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Everyone should take the time to go look at all the "invisible" people who work in big box retail stores. For the last year, they've been working. Running cash registers, stocking shelves, unloading trucks, bumping into all sorts of people, coworkers, and customers, while saying "excuse me" hundreds of times per day, week after week, with no social distancing whatsoever.

If this were a real pandemic, America's Walmarts, Targets, Lowe's, Costcos, Home Depots and every other store, should be ghost towns. The general manager should be at their desk in their office in the back, scarfing down handfuls of Xanax pills to deal with the stress of trying to stay open with half his staff called-off sick, the other half in mass graves outside of town, and the truck with the load not showing up again for the 50th week in a row...

Covid is complete BS.

Didn't you hear that masks prevent the spread of COVID-19? Dr. Fauci told me and he is above reproach.

In all seriousness I thought people would wake up when they started pushing the double or triple mask but I haven't seen that.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Didn't you hear that masks prevent the spread of COVID-19? Dr. Fauci told me and he is above reproach.

In all seriousness I thought people would wake up when they started pushing the double or triple mask but I haven't seen that.
If anything, I have seen people becoming *more* obedient, and less questioning.

To some degree that is understandable. My opposition to the covid 19 nonsense started out almost entirely based on facts, evidence, and logic. At this point I'm not even interested in reading stats about the flu, or how death figures were no higher in 2020, or where the virus may have come from, or whether there is even a covid 19 strain of virus that has been identified by any scientist, or whether a vaccine was actually made that is effective against a coronavirus. There are no further facts I need to convince me of anything.

My opposition at this point comes almost entirely from my pure willpower and faith, not facts or research.

9-11 / TSA is the best analogy for the covid lockdown and we can see that there was no "loosening" of any travel rules since 2001. No, because a bad thing happened once, travel is forever changed. Your grandparents may have been able to travel with deodorant, and carry back a bottle of wine as a souvenir they bought as a gift, and could come and go freely without showing their papers, but you cannot. Ever.

No one even argues anymore that the alleged "shoe bomber" Richard Reid (the reason why all TSA passengers must remove their shoes) did not possess anything capable of exploding, or that we are actually now allied with the Taliban, whom the TSA restrictions were ostensibly put in place to protect us against, or that the naked body scanners do not actually catch weapons if they are held outside the body outline, or that the TSA fails its own tests 90% of the time, or any other fact. You may have a few libertarian types that see the TSA as overblown or an illegal restriction on travel, but basically no one even opposes them anymore, and I even briefly lost my will to "opt out" of their invasive screenings.

As time goes on, you have two things happening:
(1) The frog boiling in water effect where the initial things that bothered us (wearing a mask in a store) are things we totally obey, as we shift our resistance to more pressing concerns like the jab
(2) People become habituated to this new way (a family member told me the other day they decided just to continue to wear masks forever). We are entering year 3 of covid 19, and at some point, there will be people that do not know a maskless society.

That may sound strange, but my niece started public school this year and her experience of school is a place where people go and cover their faces and try to listen to the muffled voice of a teacher. Imagine how your schooling would be differemt if a teacher never once smiled at you.

A college kid today does not remember a time where they could fly without TSA, and soon there will be people that did not experience life without a mask.

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
If anything, I have seen people becoming *more* obedient, and less questioning.

To some degree that is understandable. My opposition to the covid 19 nonsense started out almost entirely based on facts, evidence, and logic. At this point I'm not even interested in reading stats about the flu, or how death figures were no higher in 2020, or where the virus may have come from, or whether there is even a covid 19 strain of virus that has been identified by any scientist, or whether a vaccine was actually made that is effective against a coronavirus. There are no further facts I need to convince me of anything.

My opposition at this point comes almost entirely from my pure willpower and faith, not facts or research.

9-11 / TSA is the best analogy for the covid lockdown and we can see that there was no "loosening" of any travel rules since 2001. No, because a bad thing happened once, travel is forever changed. Your grandparents may have been able to travel with deodorant, and carry back a bottle of wine as a souvenir they bought as a gift, and could come and go freely without showing their papers, but you cannot. Ever.

No one even argues anymore that the alleged "shoe bomber" Richard Reid (the reason why all TSA passengers must remove their shoes) did not possess anything capable of exploding, or that we are actually now allied with the Taliban, whom the TSA restrictions were ostensibly put in place to protect us against, or that the naked body scanners do not actually catch weapons if they are held outside the body outline, or that the TSA fails its own tests 90% of the time, or any other fact. You may have a few libertarian types that see the TSA as overblown or an illegal restriction on travel, but basically no one even opposes them anymore, and I even briefly lost my will to "opt out" of their invasive screenings.

As time goes on, you have two things happening:
(1) The frog boiling in water effect where the initial things that bothered us (wearing a mask in a store) are things we totally obey, as we shift our resistance to more pressing concerns like the jab
(2) People become habituated to this new way (a family member told me the other day they decided just to continue to wear masks forever). We are entering year 3 of covid 19, and at some point, there will be people that do not know a maskless society.

That may sound strange, but my niece started public school this year and her experience of school is a place where people go and cover their faces and try to listen to the muffled voice of a teacher. Imagine how your schooling would be differemt if a teacher never once smiled at you.

A college kid today does not remember a time where they could fly without TSA, and soon there will be people that did not experience life without a mask.

Airport security and Covid restrictions are a completely different game. Notice the "liberals" who complain about TSA are frequent travellers. So they do feel the pain of TSA. They are a minority, though. At best, an american will fly 1 or 2 times per year. around 20% have never flown in their entire life. It's hard to complain about something when it happens once a year.

But this is daily life and people have already flipped despite the risks (yes, corona is real for old and vulnerable people). There are protests all over Europe despite a good portion of the population is supporting this. People could not hold it forever once the vaccines are rolled and the virus risk is reduced. I know I can't.

LeoniusD

Pelican
They are going to run the covid scam as long as they can - forever if the peasants believe in it and consent to it. It is as simple as that - you will live in a permanent sanitary dictatorship until you are living an austere masturbatorium with your head shaved in a sanitary way - removed from all social contact.

images (12).jpg

THX1138 was so much ahead of it's time. I wonder if Stanley Kubrick sat in on some of the long-term meetings.....

MajorStyles

Pelican
They are going to run the covid scam as long as they can - forever if the peasants believe in it and consent to it. It is as simple as that - you will live in a permanent sanitary dictatorship until you are living an austere masturbatorium with your head shaved in a sanitary way - removed from all social contact.

View attachment 29083

THX1138 was so much ahead of it's time. I wonder if Stanley Kubrick sat in on some of the long-term meetings.....

THIS.

It's equivalent to a movie entitled Covid 19. As long as lines of people are paying money to see it, why should they stop?

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox

Covid is complete BS.

Man I thought this was so well said and tried to tell it to a friend who has been quiet all year. Wasnt sure what his stance was, but hes had no problem following rules and orders. Told them this exact qoute today and their response was " but ya okaaay dude..people have been dying" it was at this point I knew he was a goner too. Thats why hes been quiet with me because he knew I would call him out. I cant believe hes been home all year with so much time on his hands and his answer was " but ya dude..people are dying" ...were doomed guys. They will never ever see it. Its time to concentrate on ourselves and forget about our normie friends.

View attachment 29083

I think THX1138 was the first movie of a very young George Lucas, a goy from Central Valley with just a couple years at USC film school under his belt. Dystopia must be part of Hollywood mother's milk.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Man I thought this was so well said and tried to tell it to a friend who has been quiet all year. Wasnt sure what his stance was, but hes had no problem following rules and orders. Told them this exact qoute today and their response was " but ya okaaay dude..people have been dying" it was at this point I knew he was a goner too. Thats why hes been quiet with me because he knew I would call him out. I cant believe hes been home all year with so much time on his hands and his answer was " but ya dude..people are dying" ...were doomed guys. They will never ever see it. Its time to concentrate on ourselves and forget about our normie friends.
People are lazy and don't dig deeper. That is the nail in the coffin because if they were, this bullshit is so crude, they could see through it in one afternoon. Sloth. Mental sloth is a deadly sin.