Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
People are lazy and don't dig deeper. That is the nail in the coffin because if they were, this bullshit is so crude, they could see through it in one afternoon. Sloth. Mental sloth is a deadly sin.
This is so true. My best friend is a very intelligent guy and i always considered him very red pilled . But he still believes there is a pandemic, even with all the facts i tell him. He's not scared of covid and doesn't trust the vaccine at all, but i'm sure if his boss threatens to fire him, he will get vaccinated, and i can kinda understand that because he has a baby and a mortgage. But if this guy believes in this scam, i have very little hope of the masses waking up. One little positive thing is i read today in the MSM that German government used scientists to scare the public into obeying the lockdown...An article like this on all the MSM channels is something i have not seen so far.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
This is so true. My best friend is a very intelligent guy and i always considered him very red pilled . But he still believes there is a pandemic, even with all the facts i tell him. He's not scared of covid and doesn't trust the vaccine at all, but i'm sure if his boss threatens to fire him, he will get vaccinated, and i can kinda understand that because he has a baby and a mortgage. But if this guy believes in this scam, i have very little hope of the masses waking up. One little positive thing is i read today in the MSM that German government used scientists to scare the public into obeying the lockdown...An article like this on all the MSM channels is something i have not seen so far.
There is also a proof in the form of an email correspondence. That was no less than high treason.

Bird

Kingfisher
"Just got snitched on by a life long friend."

Nice "friends" you have.

One little positive thing is i read today in the MSM that German government used scientists to scare the public into obeying the lockdown...An article like this on all the MSM channels is something i have not seen so far.

Friede Springer, Merkel's friend, has left the board of the Springer Group.
This could be the reason for the slightly changed reporting in the MSM.

Last edited:
43d98ef4acc2bf6b.png

Archive: https://archive.is/ZZ9Ty

That test...

I got tested one time to get a PCR certificate for travel.

Stupid, I wouldn't do it again... but I asked two drs online if there could theoretically be anything 'in' it, and they both ridiculed the idea.

Of course they would, but I believe them actually. Even though it's possible to have some nano stuff on it, think how costly it would be x billions.

There's no real reason why they couldn't just take a cheek swab.

I could be wrong, but I reckon the play is that it's so unpleasant, most morons would choose one 'little scratch' over having to let someone violate your deep nasal cavity every time you want to cross a border or go to an event.

And that way it's 100% 'voluntary'.

Of course they would, but I believe them actually. Even though it's possible to have some nano stuff on it, think how costly it would be x billions.

If they wanted to deliver nano to us and I wouldn't put it past them, it would probably be easier to take a different route. Unless there were something special about needing to deliver it that way, they could just start putting it in regular childhood vaccines, which 99% of people get. Hell, they could just dump it in the food or water supply too.

Pantheon

Sparrow
They are going to run the covid scam as long as they can - forever if the peasants believe in it and consent to it. It is as simple as that - you will live in a permanent sanitary dictatorship until you are living an austere masturbatorium with your head shaved in a sanitary way - removed from all social contact.

View attachment 29083

THX1138 was so much ahead of it's time. I wonder if Stanley Kubrick sat in on some of the long-term meetings.

Lol, totally. In a way the sanitary, socially remote world of Covid-1984 is the culmination of the liberal project. It began by cutting us off from God and our spiritual intuition (Christ center). Since modernity rejected Christ, it set forth a process of deincarnation.

The goal was to transform man into a rational animal, thus healthy passions and instincts were to be purged. Henceforth, modern man suffered an increasing mind-body disconnect, causing spiritual atrophy. The now disembodied liberal mind became more and more self-conflicted. This led to clever intellectualism with a grueling lack of wisdom, because of the disharmonious split between thought and feeling.

As a consequence of this internally contradictory state, the emotional register of the liberal came to be defined by what he doesn't like (repulsion) rather than what he values, leading to a puritan, 'anti-bacterial' mindset of ideological correctness.

Eventually, the liberal came to discard our experiential reality altogether, and suffered a greater and greater abstraction from the physical. Man was now a blank slate, that could be filled with any garbage. This culminated in the modern Slim-Fit urbanite™, a clean-shaven crowd-pleaser with a well adjusted exterior, from hairstyle and diet to opinions and political views.

The sanitation process began long ago my friends, and is just coming to full fruition. Witness the medical tyranny of liberal freedom. They want to diagnose us with chinaflu but who's gonna' diagnose their madness?

Last edited:
Havent found a single article in the mainstream media that outlines what it would take to get back to 2019 normal. No masks, no social distancing, no shutdowns. What is it going to take? Silence, no answers from any of the experts. Just more masks, shutdowns, fear. Sad.

its still early but im starting to doubt the idea that things will magically return to normal once Biden gets in office. Next up - targeted shutdowns/restrictions against conservative areas?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
That test...

I got tested one time to get a PCR certificate for travel.

Stupid, I wouldn't do it again... but I asked two drs online if there could theoretically be anything 'in' it, and they both ridiculed the idea.

There's no real reason why they couldn't just take a cheek swab.

I could be wrong, but I reckon the play is that it's so unpleasant, most morons would choose one 'little scratch' over having to let someone violate your deep nasal cavity every time you want to cross a border or go to an event.

And that way it's 100% 'voluntary'.
I've posted multiple stories on this thread where scientists claim they *can* implant vaccines into virus "tests" and even specifically implant a vaccine into a nasal swab. It's not a matter if if they can, but merely if they want to.

If you think the cost of injecting you with something harmful is going to stop them for one second, you really need to reconsider the priorities of these people.

Did the cost stop them from killing millions in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Did the cost make them think twice about infecting innocent people with diseases in the Tuskegee experiments?
Did the cost make them hesitate to shut down the majority of industry for over a year?
These are the same people who are charging hundreds or thousands of dollars for the FDA approved vaccines, when the foreign versions sell for $2 to $3 each. You think they are worried about money? You think for a second they would hesitate to do you harm because it was "expensive"?
You think they even earn money the way the rest of us do?

Are they putting bad junk in the tests? Probably not. They're probably not putting bad stuff in the vaccines either. But that still doesn't make it good or right. They are setting up a precedent for accepting things we would never accept before, and then when the evil is introduced in the future, there is no resistance to it.

Here's something to ponder: What is the purpose of a flu test ?

Pantheon

Sparrow
Havent found a single article in the mainstream media that outlines what it would take to get back to 2019 normal. No masks, no social distancing, no shutdowns. What is it going to take? Silence, no answers from any of the experts. Just more masks, shutdowns, fear. Sad.

its still early but im starting to doubt the idea that things will magically return to normal once Biden gets in office. Next up - targeted shutdowns/restrictions against conservative areas?

That's because they don't know. A mental illness doesn't leave by itself. If someone is insane they don't know it, and will protect their illusions. Especially if the self-deception is collective. There are forces behind the shutdowns that are beyond political control. To my mind the virus is just a pretext for an ongoing technocratic coup that seeks to expand technological dominion. I have outlined in previous posts why I think the corona phenomenon is driven by irrational, unconscious fear rather than rational, sensible responses. The next step is to see the spiritual dimension, because the more unconscious society falls victim to fear the more conscious hold demons take of it. Tinfoil hats will sell you conspiracies, but I'm talking about something supernatural. A spiritual solar eclipse of darkness. Even if the tyranny subsides society will be permanently changed.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher

Getting back to 2019 is not the goal.
Do you think anyone is trying to get us back to a pre-911 travel situation?
Taking steps so that one day we could travel freely again as everyone did for the past 1000 years?
No one even talks about that.
Because no one is working towards that.
They do not discuss the process because that is not a goal that they would even consider.

I've posted multiple stories on this thread where scientists claim they *can* implant vaccines into virus "tests" and even specifically implant a vaccine into a nasal swab. It's not a matter if if they can, but merely if they want to.

If you think the cost of injecting you with something harmful is going to stop them for one second, you really need to reconsider the priorities of these people.

Did the cost make them think twice about infecting innocent people with diseases in the Tuskegee experiments?
Did the cost make them hesitate to shut down the majority of industry for over a year?
These are the same people who are charging hundreds or thousands of dollars for the FDA approved vaccines, when the foreign versions sell for $2 to $3 each. You think they are worried about money? You think for a second they would hesitate to do you harm because it was "expensive"?
You think they even earn money the way the rest of us do?

Are they putting bad junk in the tests? Probably not. They're probably not putting bad stuff in the vaccines either. But that still doesn't make it good or right. They are setting up a precedent for accepting things we would never accept before, and then when the evil is introduced in the future, there is no resistance to it.

Here's something to ponder: What is the purpose of a flu test ?

Dunno about that.

MajorStyles

Pelican

The hoi polloi have been turned to mush effectively. Evil things are limited to the Holocaust, white-on-black racism, and the old tweets of Donald Trump. Beyond that, they seem oblivious to the idea of evil and its countless manifestations throughout history.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Everyone should take the time to go look at all the "invisible" people who work in big box retail stores. For the last year, they've been working. Running cash registers, stocking shelves, unloading trucks, bumping into all sorts of people, coworkers, and customers, while saying "excuse me" hundreds of times per day, week after week, with no social distancing whatsoever.

If this were a real pandemic, America's Walmarts, Targets, Lowe's, Costcos, Home Depots and every other store, should be ghost towns. The general manager should be at their desk in their office in the back, scarfing down handfuls of Xanax pills to deal with the stress of trying to stay open with half his staff called-off sick, the other half in mass graves outside of town, and the truck with the load not showing up again for the 50th week in a row...

Covid is complete BS.
Even better question might be to ask if the most likely way to spread coronavirus is close contact then having sex would be the highest probabilty way of spreading it. If that is true where are all the dead prostitutes? Or dead homosexuals? Those demographics are going through dozens of sex partners a month. Yet, no evidence of them dying in any numbers from a "coronavirus" death.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Even better question might be to ask if the most likely way to spread coronavirus is close contact then having sex would be the highest probabilty way of spreading it. If that is true where are all the dead prostitutes? Or dead homosexuals? Those demographics are going through dozens of sex partners a month. Yet, no evidence of them dying in any numbers from a "coronavirus" death.
Indeed but those fags and harlots are useful in taking the people away from god so they get the free pass.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
1d9ad9f25fccb261.png

f7c18446b29a1933.png

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go F*ck Yourself”​

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Wednesday did not mince words on a congested conference call with Biden and federal health authorities who are seeking to prohibit domestic travel to and from the Sunshine State. DeSantis and Biden exchanged salvos of biting barbs after the criminal president said the federal government had authority to “restrict movement” of the people.

Citing concerns over the widespread proliferation of Covid-19 variants, Biden said he might have to prohibit vehicle and air traffic until the CDC and NIH were confident that currently available vaccinations had a proven efficacy against emerging strains, such as highly transmissible anomalies from the United Kingdom, Brazil, and South Africa.

Also on the call were “Deep State” Dr. Fauci and acting CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, both of whom championed Biden’s idea and told DeSantis that surging cases in Florida threatened to undermine the federal government’s expansive efforts to mitigate spread across the country. Florida, Dr. Fauci said, was the epicenter of Covid-19 mutations, and argued that new variants accounted for between 15-35% of new cases in Florida.

Walensky argued on the call that any attempt by DeSantis to resist a federally mandated travel ban would be immoral, selfish, and possibly illegal.

Biden echoed her words, and he berated DeSantis for having left Florida’s economy open during “the dark days of Covid.” Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“C’mon, man, Florida needs our help, and you need vaccines, which are hard to come by, isn’t that right, Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.

The “Deep State” doctor replied in the affirmative, telling DeSantis that he expects the prevalence of the UK variant to double or triple every week to 10 days.

“Governor, do you want to be responsible for reinfecting the nation? Truth is, we don’t even know how effective current vaccines are against the UK strain.”

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities over financially incentivized federal officials.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go f*ck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

In closing, it seems obvious that Team Biden favors perpetual lockdowns and a stagnant economy, keeping Americans imprisoned under a de facto state of medical martial law.

Last edited:
1d9ad9f25fccb261.png

f7c18446b29a1933.png

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go F*ck Yourself”​

A good development but I did some digging and it does appear he supports red flag laws as do all the Republicans in Florida. Since he's from Yale I have my doubts about whether he's just another "outsider".

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden...

Disregard. After looking for confirmation, it could be fake. :mad: