Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

HighTower

Robin
Not quite. What I was saying was that it is possible for a virus to survive outside of a host cell, therefore it can be isolated (in theory).

Is this the debate with Dr Judy Mikovits you're referring to?

And what does theoretical isolation provide, if possible, that we do not already have? As mentioned the human genome is 8% virus and was made into us by God.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
And here now proof no. 234262523452 that neither the politicians nor the media-heads believe in any stupid covid pandemic propaganda:

You see the German politicians and media lackeys strut around without masks, giving kisses and hugs before the cameras keep rolling. Then afterwards you see them live with masks and social distances.

Here Merkel herself:

As the guy noted:

I keep saying that if this disease was really as deadly as the media, politicians and 'experts' still portray it, and the masks actually help avoid it, people would weld them to their faces without any ordinances or laws ...

And this is the absolute truth - if the politicians believed even in 10% of what they claim covid is, then they would be living in bunkers, be out there in Hazmat suits and oxygen tanks.

But the reality is that the pandemic is fake - regardless whether you believe in a stronger flu season or not.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
FacebookPostComment2.jpg

^^^

Woman Gets Late-Night Police Visit For Anti-Mask Facebook Posts​

Florida hair and makeup artist and mother of three Angelique Contreras received an intimidating late-night knock on the door from a law enforcement officer in Palm Beach County after she published anti-mask posts on Facebook. NATIONAL FILE has obtained video footage of this disturbing 10:30 PM encounter. Contreras verbally confirmed with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office that it was a sheriff’s officer who made the house call.

According to Contreras, Palm Beach County is trying to send citizens who can’t wear masks due to medical exemptions into a parking garage basement while County Commission meetings take place. Local press reporting confirms that mask-exempt citizens who want to speak at meetings will be sent to a separate building beneath a parking garage, instead of being able to address their leaders directly. When a man on Facebook joked about dumping garbage onto a County Administrator’s lawn, Contreras replied with the retort, “thousands of Mask(s).” This was enough to get the sheriff’s office to show up to her house, with the officer making clear that such Facebook posts are monitored in this day and age. Contreras’ children are aged 11, 3, and 1.

“No matter what a person’s political beliefs are, I do not believe anyone deserves to be bullied by our local government officials. We should not be intimidated by law enforcement. What happened at my house was clearly political intimidation,” Angelique Contreras, who hails from a family of patriotic Cuban refugees, told NATIONAL FILE. “I know what Communism is and we have been living in it for the past year.”

Contreras replied to a friend’s joke, stating that they could leave “thousands of Mask” on a county commissioner’s lawn. Contreras said the post could be interpreted to mean leaving masks on public property where county government meetings take place.

“As a United States citizen I do have the right to peacefully protest on any public property and I don’t understand why I was chosen to be intimidated and harassed for my posts,” Contreras said. “In regards to my situation, I want to know who’s watching my Facebook page, who is the unknown citizen who was on my property and the officer’s dereliction of duty, and who gave the order.”

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Speaking of the new Gestapo comrades - here a health inspector doing a little happy dance while shutting down a brewery:

You will always find enough comrades to man the gulags and murder people, take delight in the destruction of other people's lives. She could also be happy about taking down a peg people who in other times would make far more money than them. It's essentially the old kulak envy of the peasants against the slightly more prosperous peasants.

And here now proof no. 234262523452 that neither the politicians nor the media-heads believe in any stupid covid pandemic propaganda:

You see the German politicians and media lackeys strut around without masks, giving kisses and hugs before the cameras keep rolling. Then afterwards you see them live with masks and social distances.

Here Merkel herself:

As the guy noted:

And this is the absolute truth - if the politicians believed even in 10% of what they claim covid is, then they would be living in bunkers, be out there in Hazmat suits and oxygen tanks.

But the reality is that the pandemic is fake - regardless whether you believe in a stronger flu season or not.
Absolutely in WW2 and during the cold war they built all sorts of underground infrastructure in London so that government could keep going if it came to that. Bunkers, tunnels you name it. I believe they had ventilation, generators etc.

This pandemic is only dangerous to the people not the oligarchs.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
This happened about a month ago, and quite a few people realized even then what the consequences would be...

Now from about that moment (mid January) the number of confirmed cases started to drop steadily, https://covid19.who.int/
and the media gradually started to push stories of the effectiveness of the vaccines etc.

It`s really that simple guys, they just altered the definition in regards to sensitivity of the PCR test, and then will give credit to the vaccines and so on. They are done with this virus soon, that is a clear prediction that I will make. But the culling of the population and the new laws that are in place for lockdowns and so on are a huge win for the elites. Now get ready for an all our attack on your health and diet, with the narrative most likely being global warming again. If you want to eat red meat from this point, you will have to be rich or relocate to a non western country.

HighTower

Robin
I wonder why people open the door for the police as it is never a productive process. Just ignore the knocking and they will go away unless you wave at them through the window. Done it many times.

Sometimes they try calling first from unknown caller and if anyone answers you are going to have to open the door. Usually I will walk out the back door and meet them in the yard so they don't get comfortable in my home as what is in my home is my business not theirs.

The above also applies to jury duty and summons for any proceedings as well. Just ignore without making contact as contact is needed to start the enforcement process. Your advantage lays in the fact of their limited resources unless they have a dedicated person assigned to you 24/7.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Travelling to the UK can get costly:

1750 £ for the quarantine and then 1200 £ if yout test positive in the lottery tests - depending on how many cycles they decide to run yours or whether you have been vaxxed (many vaxxed are testing positive). So entering the UK can cost you 2950£ for the quarantine prison. I am sure that tourism will be booming after that. Funny how they managed to achieve a massive reduction in travel just as the extinction rebellion and Greta fanatics demanded.

Peacock
Gold Member
What's really striking here is the amount of coordination between governments, the same policy is being implemented in Canada, with hotels being turned into black hole detention centers where quarantined inmates get a 15 min walk outside per day and from which they are not allowed to call family members or friends. They are taken to these covid gitmo setups without them knowing the address, charged $1,200, and that's if they're lucky and the tests they have to take turn out negative, otherwise the bill is stiffer and they have to stay longer in the covid jail.

Of course this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in managing the epidemic, they would have been much better off handing out the ivermectin-doxy-zinc home care pill kits that the Indian government has used to blunt the epidemic. I'm not a complete denier, the virus is absolutely real, 100+ variants have been decoded by honest professional scientists, and many of my friends have had it, reporting similar symptoms that weren't part of any previous flu epidemics (blood clotting issues, loss of taste/smell). But this is just a bad flu at this point because there are many successful ways to treat it and blunt its spread.

It's pretty clear that governments are using the same Klaus Schwab playbook.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
What's really striking here is the amount of coordination between governments, the same policy is being implemented in Canada, with hotels being turned into black hole detention centers where quarantined inmates get a 15 min walk outside per day and from which they are not allowed to call family members or friends. They are taken to these covid gitmo setups without them knowing the address, charged $1,200, and that's if they're lucky and the tests they have to take turn out negative, otherwise the bill is stiffer and they have to stay longer in the covid jail.
Here's some copy pasta from the Trilateral Commission's meeting in Paris 2019

"The drive toward deeper integration and greater globalization seemed irreversible until just a few years ago. Yet in recent times, the unintended consequences of these trends—from inequality to cultural alienation—have fueled new forms of discontent, spurring a rise in populism and nationalism in the most advanced economies and democracies in the world. Today’s institutions—both global and domestic—seem ill-equipped to face these trends down and ensure the maintenance of the rules-based international order."

"Social media is transforming and degrading politics by reinforcing bias, spreading falsehoods, and segmenting people into more insulated groups. Outsiders have capitalized on these developments to interfere in how these democracies function and meet the needs of their citizens. All this is occurring at a time when Beijing in particular is offering the world what many see as a viable alternative to democracy."

"The trilateral structure of the Commission makes it uniquely well-suited to address the many challenges that are common to advanced democracies and to spur greater cooperation across them. The Commission has three groups: one for North America, one for Europe, and one for Asia (expanded from Japan to include South Korea, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Australia, China and others). It is the only organization to bring all the affected countries together in this trilateral structure, positioning it well to connect experts, institutions, and other entities to diagnose what is straining these democracies and to prescribe steps to shore them up. Moreover, the trilateral structure is essential to catalyze cooperation to meet pressing global problems—from nuclear proliferation to climate change to pandemics to growing protectionism."

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
On cross referencing many of the names on the Trilateral Commission membership list, I've found that they also have roles in the World Economic Forum. This further supports Patrick Wood's research that the Trilateral Commission was the group driving Technocracy, the World Economic Forum and Davos are just other heads of this hydra. I'd say it's the Trilateral Commission who are writing policy and are most likely coordinating Covid rules and regulations.

Forester

Sparrow
Smelling more and more like Communism every day in this country as the scamdemic drags on. This should be a real wake-up call to Christians across Canada.

I perused the church website and came across an excellent statement to the public they issued recently. They are certainly critical of the government response:

https://gracelife.ca/feb-7-statement/

An encouraging and worthwhile read. They have my support and prayers.

Roosh

Cardinal
Covid-19 is disproportionately sickening and killing Black Americans, the result of centuries of structural racism, a group of Harvard researchers says.
If the US had paid reparations the descendants of Black Americans who were enslaved, though, the risk of severe illness and death from the virus would be far lower, according to a new, peer-reviewed study by the researchers.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
We can expect that they will amplify whatever plays into their narrative - factual, rational, or not.

We'll probably see programs and legislation for years to come to help balance out this 'disproportion'.

Supposedly the 'covid' death rate for males was 2x that of females and you still saw countless articles about how all this was harder for women than men.

Imagine if that ratio had been the other way around. 2x more women dying than men.

You better believe that would have been milked endlessly as well. I'm actually surprised there wasn't further manipulation of the data to show just that.