Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Pelican
I don't even think visiting is in the cards ever again, let alone living there. I have some good friends in Canada. It is quite possible I may never see them again.
Yeah - I have family in Canada and they said that they cannot dare leaving the country for now or any near future - they don't expect any visitors from abroad either.

Meanwhile most of the world - Africa, most of South america now, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan - they continue as before - the North Asian coutnries only those stupid masks on, but everything open. To most 3rd world countries this virus must seem as if something that the Western people have.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
Trudeau is a complete moron. Also the Canadian government is completely inept in doing anything significant so even if they want a communist take-over they are too stupid follow through with anything. I have heard scare tactics of the Canadian military is going to come for us which is hilarious too. How? By dogsled?

Tell us when we are to be quarantined and use our app to self-imprison doesn't sound like there's much common sense being used here. Maybe try this: refuse any test and communicate in writing asking "what are you doing legally to accommodate my request to not participate in an unwanted medical procedure based on both religious beliefs and creed" and see how they respond. If they refuse service file with the courts for small claims damages. There are court filing templates available online at the CRC for us to be able to do our part.

The constitutional lawyers are already hard at work and will destroy the federal courts weak positions. Unfortunately a legal war is not an instant process so in the mean time, stick up for yourself as individual rights always superced group rights.

The gym guy is what a Canadian really is not some moron drama teacher who says umm 300 times in a 10 minute speech to address the nation.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
This piece of faux journalistic garbage is equal parts amusing and infuriating:

link to propaganda

Between Dec. 14 and Jan. 13, an estimated 13.8 million doses of the vaccines were administered, with 6,994 reports of adverse events after vaccination. The CDC classified 90 percent of these as "nonserious," meaning they were temporary and not life-threatening.

90% "nonserious" means 10% serious. If all 300+ million people in the US are to receive the savior vaccine, that means 30 million people will have serious side effects. If that's not a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease then I don't know what is. But readers will just say "well golly only 10%, that's really low! I like my odds. Praise the vaccine!"

But the truly enlightening part of this tripe appears a bit later on. The controllers of the narrative plainly state that the foundation on which said narrative has been built is faulty, but they (correctly) expect the terrified readers to be so bamboozled by reassurances regarding the salvation of the vaccine that they'll fail to notice what's been put in plain sight:

Although individual reports of deaths after vaccination may seem alarming, the researchers found no link between the 113 deaths — 78 of which occurred among long-term facility residents — and the vaccine. "Reported causes of death in [long-term care facility] residents after COVID-19 vaccination are consistent with expected all-cause mortality in this population," the report reads..."What this clearly shows is what all of us thought anyway, and that is that all of those deaths are unrelated," says Poland. "We would expect in fact, a greater number of deaths [among the long-term facility residents] by chance alone, given the medical condition of these individuals."

Think about this carefully. When it comes to the vaccine, dead grandma at the nursing home shouldn't be "alarming" because she was really old and was getting ready to die anyway. Her death is "unrelated." But when it comes to the killer virus, not only is the virus "related," but it's the only cause of her untimely demise. Furthermore, grandma's death is not just a tragedy but cause for a global emergency and various violations of your fundamental freedoms. You see, it turns out that very old people in nursing homes tend to....die.

But this is the problem. Any ability that the masses may have had to weigh arguments and apply logic has been completely obliterated by the prolonged hysteria. Millions of people will read this nonsense and say "hmm, yes, vaccine very good. Must get. Vaccine save life." How many will stop to ask themselves "well gee if old people dying is something that just happens a lot then is it possible that we totally over-reacted to this whole virus thing?" At this point the propaganda machine could easily convince the gullible hordes that 5 is 4 as long as it means the vaccine has come to deliver us back to our lives of cramming into the stadium to watch felons smash into each other in pursuit of a ball.

I can take some satisfaction in that what we've been saying all along has been officially verified, but the fact that the admission just dissipates into the ether makes the whole situation seem hopeless.

r3d

Woodpecker

This piece of faux journalistic garbage is equal parts amusing and infuriating:

link to propaganda

90% "nonserious" means 10% serious. If all 300+ million people in the US are to receive the savior vaccine, that means 30 million people will have serious side effects. If that's not a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease then I don't know what is. But readers will just say "well golly only 10%, that's really low! I like my odds. Praise the vaccine!"

But the truly enlightening part of this tripe appears a bit later on. The controllers of the narrative plainly state that the foundation on which said narrative has been built is faulty, but they (correctly) expect the terrified readers to be so bamboozled by reassurances regarding the salvation of the vaccine that they'll fail to notice what's been put in plain sight:

Think about this carefully. When it comes to the vaccine, dead grandma at the nursing home shouldn't be "alarming" because she was really old and was getting ready to die anyway. Her death is "unrelated." But when it comes to the killer virus, not only is the virus "related," but it's the only cause of her untimely demise. Furthermore, grandma's death is not just a tragedy but cause for a global emergency and various violations of your fundamental freedoms. You see, it turns out that very old people in nursing homes tend to....die.

But this is the problem. Any ability that the masses may have had to weigh arguments and apply logic has been completely obliterated by the prolonged hysteria. Millions of people will read this nonsense and say "hmm, yes, vaccine very good. Must get. Vaccine save life." How many will stop to ask themselves "well gee if old people dying is something that just happens a lot then is it possible that we totally over-reacted to this whole virus thing?" At this point the propaganda machine could easily convince the gullible hordes that 5 is 4 as long as it means the vaccine has come to deliver us back to our lives of cramming into the stadium to watch felons smash into each other in pursuit of a ball.

I can take some satisfaction in that what we've been saying all along has been officially verified, but the fact that the admission just dissipates into the ether makes the whole situation seem hopeless.

I'm all aboard with criticism of those vaccines and I'm sure they aren't documenting anything close to the real number of adverse events. However, your math in that example is off.

10% of 7000 are serious, so 700 out of 13,8 million. At 300 million that would give something like 15.000.

But I'm certain they are underreporting one very significant 'serious' side-effect: death

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
The underreporting is huge. In Poland (and from what I heard other countries too), whole schools had to be closed as there weren't enough non-sick teachers. Alternative media reported that other places like GPs were closed too. Some of them even openly admitted it's the aftermath of mass Covid-19 vaccination! But 99.99% of these cases won't be taken into account in official figures as it's almost impossible to report side effects once you've left the vaccination place. If you're stubborn and spend enough resources on proving it was vaccine that caused it, then, yes, it's possible. But most people won't bother with it.

LeoniusD

Pelican
CDC getting sued for fraud. This video is a MUST see (less than 3 mins long):

It does not matter - they tested old probes in Italy for covid and found them positive - probes from 2018. I am sure that if you have it tested for older swabs from 1955, then you will also find the same number testing covid19-positive. The tests are utterly meaningless.

----------

Just heard from a 78y acquaintance of mine who faked a medical degree in order to get the vaxx. Afterwards he was left for 12 days in a severe state where he could barely walk. We told him that he should write a will before the second dose. He responded by telling us that we are only so cocksure because we are not in the risk group. I responded by saying that I would never ever recommend the vaccine for my mother or my 92yo grandmother. And those 2 people will not die of any covid virus for sure - they would however be at risk from the vaxx. Needless to say he did not listen - the public fear campaign is everywhere.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
The underreporting is huge. In Poland (and from what I heard other countries too), whole schools had to be closed as there weren't enough non-sick teachers. Alternative media reported that other places like GPs were closed too. Some of them even openly admitted it's the aftermath of mass Covid-19 vaccination! But 99.99% of these cases won't be taken into account in official figures as it's almost impossible to report side effects once you've left the vaccination place. If you're stubborn and spend enough resources on proving it was vaccine that caused it, then, yes, it's possible. But most people won't bother with it.
A cousin of mine is the superintendent at a medium sized school in New York State and the had to close their district because there were not enough non-sick teachers after the vaccine.

My wifes dentist also had to close because all 7 employees were out sick after the vaccine.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I'm all aboard with criticism of those vaccines and I'm sure they aren't documenting anything close to the real number of adverse events. However, your math in that example is off.

10% of 7000 are serious, so 700 out of 13,8 million. At 300 million that would give something like 15.000.

But I'm certain they are underreporting one very significant 'serious' side-effect: death

I realized after the fact that in my zeal to express my displeasure I did misinterpret that particular figure and thank you for pointing out the flaw. But my main point still stands regarding the dismissal of nursing home deaths as incidental. Let's not forget that without that demographic we really had nothing out of the ordinary going on with this killer plague virus

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Vaccine refusers will be kept to ‘supermarkets, pharmacies’ when Israel opens up​

Crackdown planned for businesses that serve those without vaccines; PM says refusers ‘endanger us all,’ risk health system;​

Coming to a Western nation near you.

cyborg1337

Sparrow

Vaccine refusers will be kept to ‘supermarkets, pharmacies’ when Israel opens up​

Crackdown planned for businesses that serve those without vaccines; PM says refusers ‘endanger us all,’ risk health system;​

Coming to a Western nation near you.

In the UK, in a couple of weeks, we've gone from "no, we will not have them" to "we will now review them".

MRAll134

Pelican
VoxDay posted an article on a study -"Lockdowns Don't Work." The original article is below. Personally, it is pretty sad to see downtown near completely empty on a Fri. night, in my hometown. The younger generation is especially being deprived of a lot:

It’s final: Lockdowns don’t work

This is becoming repetitive already but it’s very much worth repeating: lockdowns don’t work and a new study has come out re-confirming that fact...

...they studied “COVID-19 case growth in relation to any NPI [non-pharmaceutical interventions; i.e., lockdowns: mandatory stay-at-home and business closures] implementation in subnational regions of 10 countries: England, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, and the US.” They then examined “case growth in Sweden and South Korea, two countries that did not implement mandatory stay-at-home and business closures, as comparison countries for the other eight countries (16 total comparisons).”

download.jpg
Their findings? “While small benefits cannot be excluded, we do not find significant benefits on case growth of more restrictive NPIs. Similar reductions in case growth may be achievable with less restrictive interventions.” In short: there was no practical difference in effect between countries that locked down and those that didn’t. Or even shorter: whatever benefits lockdowns give are dwarfed by their enormous costs.

Source: https://www.bworldonline.com/its-final-lockdowns-dont-work/

VoxDay posted an article on a study -"Lockdowns Don't Work." The original article is below. Personally, it is pretty sad to see downtown near completely empty on a Fri. night, in my hometown. The younger generation is especially being deprived of a lot:

This is becoming repetitive already but it’s very much worth repeating: lockdowns don’t work and a new study has come out re-confirming that fact...

...they studied “COVID-19 case growth in relation to any NPI [non-pharmaceutical interventions; i.e., lockdowns: mandatory stay-at-home and business closures] implementation in subnational regions of 10 countries: England, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, and the US.” They then examined “case growth in Sweden and South Korea, two countries that did not implement mandatory stay-at-home and business closures, as comparison countries for the other eight countries (16 total comparisons).”

View attachment 29392
Their findings? “While small benefits cannot be excluded, we do not find significant benefits on case growth of more restrictive NPIs. Similar reductions in case growth may be achievable with less restrictive interventions.” In short: there was no practical difference in effect between countries that locked down and those that didn’t. Or even shorter: whatever benefits lockdowns give are dwarfed by their enormous costs.

Lockdowns don't work, or nothing is really happening.

LeoniusD

Pelican

View attachment 29392

Lockdowns work to destroy the country's economy.
Lockdowns also work to kill more people than would have died with the Swedish or South Korean approach.

Facts don't matter in this case. We are fully in the 2+2=WHATEVERWETELLYOUITIS. Your logic and your facts are no concern to them.

Troller

Pelican
I had a cold 3 weeks ago. Had a teleconsultation. Middle of teleconsultation. The doctor tells me: "Ok I´m sending you to make the test of covid". I tell her: "What? First you don´t tell me to do nothing. I´m paying you. So STFU. If you mention again any test I´m terminating this consultation". She starts giggling. "But why?" "You know why. There are many false positives." She passes me some antibiotic. I´m fine.

So afterwards my kid got sick. Also cold. My wife is talking to a doctor who says the kid needs to make the covid test. I snap. And yell Tell him he can go and F. off. It was loud enough she hang up the phone.

Nobody is making the test. Nobody is taking the vaccine. If kids school. Which is private catholic demands tests. We will get our own for them from people we know. Putting a 5 year old in the middle of sick people to make a stupid test. I know how doctors work. They´re dirty. And most of them corrupt. They don´t care. Who´s paying those trips to tropical islands for conventions? A friend of mine doctor. Once told me: "this shit is all dirty. But if I got a position of power. They would just offer me 10-20M. I would accept the money. Like they do".

It´s a problem. Health and doctors are a big problem.