budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Propaganda vs. Reality...

fff518f04475dfd1.jpg
502fdc7b26b3cc53.jpg

LeoniusD

Pelican
I had a cold 3 weeks ago. Had a teleconsultation. Middle of teleconsultation. The doctor tells me: "Ok I´m sending you to make the test of covid". I tell her: "What? First you don´t tell me to do nothing. I´m paying you. So STFU. If you mention again any test I´m terminating this consultation". She starts giggling. "But why?" "You know why. There are many false positives." She passes me some antibiotic. I´m fine.

So afterwards my kid got sick. Also cold. My wife is talking to a doctor who says the kid needs to make the covid test. I snap. And yell Tell him he can go and F. off. It was loud enough she hang up the phone.

Nobody is making the test. Nobody is taking the vaccine. If kids school. Which is private catholic demands tests. We will get our own for them from people we know. Putting a 5 year old in the middle of sick people to make a stupid test. I know how doctors work. They´re dirty. And most of them corrupt. They don´t care. Who´s paying those trips to tropical islands for conventions? A friend of mine doctor. Once told me: "this shit is all dirty. But if I got a position of power. They would just offer me 10-20M. I would accept the money. Like they do".

It´s a problem. Health and doctors are a big problem.
4 out of 5 people have some type of cold or flu at least once a year. Imagine essentially having those people tested constantly with those insane tests or have many not admit that they had a cold, because they wanted to avoid the test and the subsequent family-quarantine bullshit. You cannot admit of having the sniffles ever in this sanitary dictatorship - everyone who is even remotely human gets treated like a wild aids-blood-feces flinging inmate.

They really picked that crap well by making the symptoms essentially synonymous to what the majority of humans have once a year or once 2 years.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Propaganda vs. Reality...

fff518f04475dfd1.jpg
502fdc7b26b3cc53.jpg
The death rate is quite telling - it is currently rising every year by roughly 0,1% in the US due to the largest population of boomers leaving this world. Most immigrants are younger and don't contribute here. Some European countries like Italy have a death rate around 10% due to being so old. The trend will naturally reverse and whatever more people died in the US is absolutely natural.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Anybody notices a change in the youtube comment section? It seems the normies are starting to finally wake up. Most of the comments in covid related videos are about the lockdowns being too much and people are talking about how the government and msm are exagerating and manipulating the statistics. Is this why the elites are pushing the vaccine passport so fast lately?

kel

Ostrich
People - democrat voters and not - really were expecting "Okay, Biden's in, we can stop this now" and are disappointed to see things accelerating. The fatigue is real, even for shitlibs if they have families and friends or even just miss brunch as the meme goes. As the weather gets nicer they'll get more and more stir crazy, so there will need to be some riots to help them get that energy out and/or they're going to have to come up with some bullshit ceremony to magically start reopening (vaccine passports, etc).

Last edited:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
People - democrat voters and not - really were expecting "Okay, Biden's in, we can stop this now" and are disappointed to see things accelerating. The fatigue is real, even for shitlibs if they have families and friends or even just miss brunch as the meme goes. As the weather gets nicer they'll get more and more stir crazy, so there will need to be some riots to help them get that energy out and/or they're going to have to come up with some bullshit ceremony to magically start reopening (vaccine passports, etc).
If you've lived in a pozzed liberal city in the US, you know that they are crazy about their foodie culture. They live to dine out at trendy restaurants, lounges, and at fancy art gallery and charity banquets. That's why some Democratic politicians have been caught with large groups at restaurants, right after telling everyone else they have to stay at home. I imagine that even the urban elitists, as supportive of Big Brother as they are, must be hoping to get back into that lifestyle again soon.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Quarantine officer charged with extortion, sexual assault after demanding cash fine from Ontario resident​

A quarantine screening officer employed by a private security company hired and trained by Canada's federal health agency has been charged after allegedly demanding a cash fine from an Ontario resident and then sexually assaulting her when she refused to pay.

Halton Regional Police say the accused, a 27-year-old Hamilton man whose full name is Hemant, went to the Oakville home on Feb. 18 to carry out a quarantine compliance check, telling the resident she was in violation of a quarantine order.

Under Canada's Quarantine Act, designated screening officers regularly visit travellers' quarantine locations to ensure they are complying with the mandatory 14-day quarantine requirements. The officers are not police and cannot issue a ticket or conduct an arrest, nor can they demand payment of any kind.

Police allege the accused demanded the resident pay a fine in cash.

"When the victim declined to pay, she was sexually assaulted by the accused," said a police news release issued Wednesday.

Police also said he worked for one of four private security firms hired to help enforce isolation orders.

The force said it will not identify the name of the security company where the man was an employee, but say he has been suspended.

The accused, who now faces charges of sexual assault and extortion, has been released from custody. He is set to appear in court in Milton, Ont. on March 23.

The investigation was prompted by a complaint from the alleged victim, said police spokesperson Const. Steve Elms, who had no other details.

The Public Health Agency of Canada did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

All people entering Canada are required to isolate for 14 days. Designated screening officers visit quarantine locations to confirm the person is where they said they would be in quarantine when they arrived in the country. Failure to comply can result in fines.

Screening officers, contracted by the Public Health Agency of Canada, are not police officers and have no authority to issue a ticket or arrest anyone.

As a result, police said, screening officers should never be demanding payment of any kind during a quarantine-compliance check.

Police said other people might have been victimized and urged anyone who might have had a similar experience to contact their local police.

Issues have previously arisen with quarantine guards. Last year, private security contractors at a quarantine hotel in Melbourne, Australia, were accused of sleeping with guests, the Herald Sun reported.

The one positive thing I’ll say about leftists is that they know how to do fancy coffee shops and restaurants right.

Not to really disagree but as we've gotten older we've realized most of it is just gimmicks and fads. Unless you're at a truly high-end shop or eater, you can do much better at home after watching some videos and a year's worth of practice.

Example: we choose our coffee from select farms that we research, roast them ourselves in small batches, then cold brew them with a process we perfected over about a year. It might be a Portlandia joke but I enjoy visiting any type of farm, again for example, and then getting to know the owners and managers to understand how they do what they do. They are always surprised and appreciative of our interest and willingness to get to know them personally. They love to talk shop and share stories and experience with an interested amateur.

We end up with something far superior to anything I've ever had at any shitty hipster place...and for a fraction of the cost, made exactly the way I want.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@ColinWyse: I found Dr Fernando Castro-Chavez was the best source to blow Fauci out of the water. He explains that this Fraud Cycle started as far back as AIDS. He also explains the confusion amongst the medical profession (Intended).

I sent Dr Castro-Chavez a short email asking if his hypothesis still stands and he very kindly responded, twice.

ebb36b1be926a31b.jpg

7e924fa36c4f90fe.jpg

dfbc880c6847f395.jpg

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

547b05f856153b7d.png

'(((Freedom Bracelet)))' tracking device launched in Israel as alternative to quarantine​

Israel has rolled out what it is calling a ‘Freedom bracelet’, a tracking device that will serve as an alternative to a two-week quarantine for anyone entering the country from abroad.

The device, which looks like a smart watch is being produced by a company called SuperCom, which has previously worked with governments of several countries on systems to track and monitor prisoners.

The CEO of SuperCom, said “We call it a ‘freedom bracelet’ because we are not locking anybody up, but rather giving them the opportunity to go home ... Nobody is forced to do it, but for those who are interested, it gives them another option: more flexibility"

The choices are be locked up for two weeks in a military-administered quarantine hotel, or take the tracking bracelet.

This is being rolled out in Israel before its big debut worldwide. Reminder that Israel already has already implemented COVID vaccine passports to take part in recreational activity, including shopping.

Israel launches Covid-tracking ‘(((FREEDOM BRACELET)))’ as alternative to quarantine, as court reins in spy agency’s contact tracing​

Israel has unveiled a coronavirus-tracking bracelet as an alternative to a two-week quarantine for incoming travelers, sparking privacy concerns as a top court moved to curb the Shin Bet spy agency’s role in contact tracing.

A pilot program for the tracking bracelet kicked off at Ben Gurion Airport on Monday, where 100 devices were doled out to arriving travelers as a way to avoid a stay at a military-administered quarantine hotel. Instead, those opting for the bracelet system – which features the electronic wristband, a smartphone app and a wall-mounted tracking device – will be free to return home to wait out the two-week isolation period.

While the device will alert authorities if participants venture too far from the wall-mounted tracker, Ordan Trabelsi, the CEO of SuperCom, the company behind the bracelet, said it does not collect any other information, insisting the tech is minimally intrusive.

“Nobody is forced to do it, but for those who are interested, it gives them another option: more flexibility,” he said.

"We call it a ‘freedom bracelet’ because we are not locking anybody up, but rather giving them the opportunity to go home."

The pilot project – which Trabelsi has already called to expand to “thousands of units” for “wide-scale use” – may trigger further anxiety given SuperCom’s past work with a number of governments around the world to provide “offender monitoring” services, using its tracking tech to surveil prisoners and detainees. The firm signed a contract last year with a government agency in Wisconsin to offer the same service, and also sells technology used for electronic IDs, voter biometrics and cybersecurity.

As the rollout of the tracking bracelets got underway on Monday, Israel’s top court ruled that the country’s domestic spying agency, the Shin Bet, must rein in its Covid-19 contact-tracing efforts, calling the surveillance “draconian” and a threat to Israeli democracy. While the government has employed the Shin Bet for tracing since last March, the court has repeatedly challenged the practice, finally ruling that the agency may only be used under special circumstances beginning on March 14.

“From [that] day on, the use of the Shin Bet will be limited to cases in which a confirmed coronavirus patient was not cooperating in his [epidemiological] investigation, whether intentionally or not, or gave no report of his encounters,” the court said.

Israeli authorities have already unveiled a ‘vaccine passport’ system, allowing those who’ve received inoculations to access certain public spaces still closed to the unvaccinated. Similar ideas have already taken hold elsewhere, with the European Commission set to hear proposals for EU-wide vaccine passes in the coming days. Meanwhile, a number of countries, such as South Korea and Thailand, have launched tracking programs using apps and bracelets reminiscent of the new initiative in Israel.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

EU-wide Covid-19 vaccine passport proposals to be brought forward by Brussels, says von der Leyen​

The European Commission president has said Brussels will launch a proposal for the introduction of digital vaccine passports for use across the bloc in March, after the German chancellor said it should be ready by the summer.

“As for the question of what the digital green passport could look like, we will submit a legislative proposal in March,” Commission President Ursula von der Leyen told German conservative lawmakers on Monday.

Von der Leyen’s remarks came after German Chancellor Angela Merkel claimed that the vaccine passport would be ready in time for the summer, with a number of southern European states championing the scheme as a way of reopening the tourism industry.

“In the future, it will certainly be good to have such a certificate but that will not mean that only those who have such a passport will be able to travel; about that, no political decisions have been made yet,” Merkel added following last week’s virtual leaders’ summit.

Merkel also highlighted that too few people had been vaccinated in the bloc to consider introducing the digital passport in the near term.

Around 30 million Covid-19 jabs have so far been administered across the EU, a fraction of the bloc’s 446 million inhabitants. Meanwhile, the UK alone has administered almost 21 million vaccines.

Negotiations have already begun between nations to get tourism and travel moving again. In mid-February, Haris Theoharis, the Greek tourism minister, confirmed that negotiations had kicked off with his UK colleagues to allow holiday travel to return safely between the two nations, with an expedited process for those who have been vaccinated.

Greece has already signed an agreement with Israel to allow vaccinated people to move freely between the two countries. Such accords are important for the Greek economy, which is heavily reliant on tourism revenue.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Not surprised Fauci & his cronies were working with China's CCP at the beginning of the COVID sham.

Documents Prove that Fauci Was Working With Communist Party on COVID​

Judicial Watch, a Citizen Watchdog group that file Freedom of Information Lawsuits, released a press statement on Monday about their research that uncovered correspondences from Dr. Anthony Fauci outlining his focus on being in compliance with the Chinese Communist Party and their demands on the USA for COVID restrictions.

“These new emails show WHO and Fauci’s NIH special accommodations to Chinese communist efforts to control information about COVID-19,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

From their press release:
Judicial Watch announced today that it and the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) received 301 pages of emails and other records of Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services showing that National Institutes of Health (NIH) officials tailored confidentiality forms to China’s terms and that the World Health Organization (WHO) conducted an unreleased, “strictly confidential” COVID-19 epidemiological analysis in January 2020.

Additionally, the emails reveal an independent journalist in China pointing out the inconsistent COVID numbers in China to NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ Deputy Director for Clinical Research and Special Projects Cliff Lane.

The emails were obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Judicial Watch on behalf of the DCNF (Daily Caller News Foundation v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:20-cv-01149)).

The lawsuit was filed after HHS failed to respond to the DCNF’s April 1, 2020, FOIA request seeking:

• Communications between Dr. Fauci and Deputy Director Lane and World Health Organization officials concerning the novel coronavirus.
  • Communications of Dr. Fauci and Deputy Director Lane concerning WHO, WHO official Bruce Aylward, WHO Director General Tedros Anhanom, and China.
The new emails include a conversation about confidentiality forms on February 14-15, 2020, between Lane and WHO Technical Officer Mansuk Daniel Han. Han writes: “The forms this time are tailored to China’s terms so we cannot use the ones from before.”

A WHO briefing package sent on February 13, 2020, to NIH officials traveling to China as part of the COVID response ask that the officials wait to share information until they have an agreement with China: “IMPORTANT: Please treat this as sensitive and not for public communications until we have agreed communications with China.”

In an email dated January 20, 2020, a WHO official discusses the epidemiological analysis they conducted of COVID-19 earlier that month and states that it is “strictly confidential,” is “only for,” the Strategic and Technical Advisory Group for Infection Hazards (STAG-IH), and “should not be further disseminated.”

In an email dated March 4, 2020, from Chinese journalist Zeng Jia to Lane, a reporter for Caixin Media, points out to Fauci deputy Cliff Lane that the number of cases reported in the WHO Joint China Mission’s report are inconsistent with the number reported by the Wuhan Public Health Committee:

It says on Page 6 [in the WHO report] that there was at least one clinically diagnosed case of coronavirus on December 2th, 2019, in Wuhan; and from Jan 11th to 17th there were new clinically diagnosed and confirmed cases every day in Wuhan, which is not consistent with Wuhan Public Health Committee’s numbers.

In an email dated February 15, 2020, Gauden Galea, head of the WHO office in China, informs the joint mission members traveling to China that all of their activities in China would be arranged by the Chinese Government’s National Health Commission.

“These emails set the tone early on in the coronavirus outbreak. It’s clear that the WHO allowed China to control the information flow from the start. True transparency is crucial,” said Ethan Barton, editor-in chief for the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“These new emails show WHO and Fauci’s NIH special accommodations to Chinese communist efforts to control information about COVID-19,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

This is the latest information obtained in Judicial Watch and the DCNF’s ongoing investigation into Fauci’s and NIH’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. Judicial Watch and the DCNF previously uncovered emails showing a WHO entity pushing for a press release, approved by Dr. Fauci, “especially” supporting China’s COVID-19 response.

On September 22, U.S. District Court Judge Dabney L. Friedrich ordered HHS to begin processing responsive records. In a September 21 court filing, HHS said the agency could begin producing 300 pages of responsive records to the DCNF beginning on November 30, eight months after receiving the Daily Caller’s FOIA request. The total number of responsive records is approximately 4,200, which would have pushed off the full release of the records until at least 2022. HHS also alleged that Fauci must personally review each one of his emails before they are released.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
@ColinWyse: I found Dr Fernando Castro-Chavez was the best source to blow Fauci out of the water. He explains that this Fraud Cycle started as far back as AIDS. He also explains the confusion amongst the medical profession (Intended).

I sent Dr Castro-Chavez a short email asking if his hypothesis still stands and he very kindly responded, twice.

ebb36b1be926a31b.jpg

7e924fa36c4f90fe.jpg

dfbc880c6847f395.jpg
Sorry but I don't buy his Chinese bioweapon hypothesis. Virus theory is false.