Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I imagine that a large percentage of the people refusing to get the vaccine are dedicated Christians. They also make up a large part of the tourists to Israel to see the Biblical sites. I wonder how much of the tourism industry Israel is killing with their vaccine restrictions.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Vaccines 2.0 will come to the UK after they lift the lockdowns and let people have some movement. This will cement in place the use of passports and tracking and keeping emergency powers.

The summer could very well be another shit show and yet more rules and regulations brought in to turn the screws.

Once numbers "start climbing" as they say it will be inevitable. They have already floated the vaccine issue over the new variants which they have already claimed will cover you. Its very suspicious if you just take a look at whats coming out in the MSM but people are desperate for bars, pubs and restaurants.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Vaccines 2.0 will come to the UK after they lift the lockdowns and let people have some movement. This will cement in place the use of passports and tracking and keeping emergency powers.

The summer could very well be another shit show and yet more rules and regulations brought in to turn the screws.

Once numbers "start climbing" as they say it will be inevitable. They have already floated the vaccine issue over the new variants which they have already claimed will cover you. Its very suspicious if you just take a look at whats coming out in the MSM but people are desperate for bars, pubs and restaurants.
I am really not so sure when they will let go of this bullshit.

It depends on how much they think that they can get away with - probably a factor being how many people believe in the bullshit. They have a total surveillance net of your TV, your internet traffic, your phone - all watching and listening to you, so the very very elite know how gullible the peasants are at this very moment. Texas, Mississipi opening up may be a reaction to this very online reaction of the population - when the majority starts to see the state and all this covid nonsense as just the enemy, then the boat may turn.

Otherwise what they certainly want to achieve:

+ vaccines - twice a year at least - not one and done
+ biometric vaccine passport and later chipping of everyone - that is the solid first step

Anything else with regard to more destruction of business, food supply, total monetary collapse and reboot of the currency system - that seems to be still off for a bit, but who knows....

The absolute minimum they want is certainly the vaccine regimen and the passports - the eternal glorious sanitary dictatorship implemented. Once most of the peasants accept and get used to it, then they may relax a bit before the next steps on the agenda.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
It depends on how much they think that they can get away with - probably a factor being how many people believe in the bullshit. They have a total surveillance net of your TV, your internet traffic, your phone - all watching and listening to you, so the very very elite know how gullible the peasants are at this very moment. Texas, Mississipi opening up may be a reaction to this very online reaction of the population - when the majority starts to see the state and all this covid nonsense as just the enemy, then the boat may turn.
This is what also happened in Poland since January when highlanders started opening their businesses and ski slopes started operating. The gov backed off. The lockdown crap would fall if only the people stood against it en masse.

Can you confirm this?
I've found nothing confirming that for Tennessee. That video must be the Mississippi governor, because he's not gov. of TN.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not to really disagree but as we've gotten older we've realized most of it is just gimmicks and fads. Unless you're at a truly high-end shop or eater, you can do much better at home after watching some videos and a year's worth of practice.
You’re not entirely wrong, but I also don’t view it necessarily as worth my time for everything. I’m perfectly happy to avoid the details of coffee and pay the hipster coffee shop to make me up a fancy latte. Doubly so if it’s a nice environment where (pre shutdowns anyway. Often now after) you can sit and enjoy a comfortable chair and nice background music in a pleasant setting.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Saliva tests are identical in accuracy as the invasive nasal tests.

So why use those highly invasive painful infection-increasing tests - tests after which many people report being sick? The same goes for anal swabs - I don't believe for one bit that they are more accurate. Nasal swabs are meant to make you sick and anal swabs at airports are to dissuade people from flying. Those are the main reasons for it all.

These cases are legion worldwide - while this is the utmost injury you can get short of a lobotomy, you have to ask yourself whether the other 99,99% of cases are rather injuring that essential barrier and facilitating infections or even causing you to have a cold or flu.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
So why use those highly invasive painful infection-increasing tests - tests after which many people report being sick?
This might be one of the reasons. Gates is teaming up with a Chinese co', to mine your DNA data (those who take CV19 tests). Gates needs to find a better hobby:

EXC: Bill Gates Foundation Funded Genomics Firm ‘Mining’ DNA Data Through COVID Tests

BGI Genomics—the Chinese Communist Party-linked genomics firm flagged by U.S. officials as “mining” the DNA of Americans—has collaborated extensively with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The National Pulse can reveal.

The company has recently come under fire following a 60 Minutes exposé on the company’s use of COVID-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens, according to former U.S. intelligence officials. What’s more, a recent Reuters article linked the firm to the Chinese Communist Party’s military.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/bgi-genomics-gates-foundation-collab/

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I was observing other passengers yesterday evening in a less strict part of southern Europe, in a bar where and noticed that roughly 90% of them were wearing the mask around their chin 5% were wearing it properly and 5% were not wearing it at all. I was in the latter group but had the mask visibly on the table. A few days previously a policeman told me from a patrol car in the street to put on a mask and go home because of the curfew, so maybe that's why I at least kept it visible. For the record, Germany in its eternal guilt now does not only require just a mask, but specific masks - I think it's called an FFP2. They're trying to outdo the neighbouring countries in mask duty. I can think of at least two occasions where I have been told in stores in Germany that the kind of mask I was wearing was no longer legally adequate. Once as the mask specificity had just been introduced, once as I had forgotten my FFP2 and only had a standard blue one.

Anyway, back to southern Europe and the mask on the chin. Is it a bit like wearing a baseball cap backwards? A baseball cap has a use which goes well beyond protection from the sun. It is often worn indoors or where there is no sun and by the bald. It is an American and international cultural icon, also popular among skateboarders, and the backwards wearing denotes a non-conformist inclination. So what is the meaning of the mask on the chin? It is typically a blue piece of fabric, so from a colour perspective it does not necessarily match the wearers outfit. Does anyone have any ideas, I've been trying to work it out.

So for me, mask on the table means, if a policeman in uniform walks in it looks slightly less illegal than if I had it in my pocket. Perhaps the mask on the chin means "we are relaxing, but acknowledge the law please don't fine us". I just can't believe it, I was sitting on a beach the other day without a mask, and three guys walked past, one of whom was wearing the mask on his chin. It's turning into some kind of messed up fashion accessory, like a bib or something associated with vaping or chewing tobacco.

Has anyone heard of The Tripods Trilogy?

It's a series of novels, which were made into a BBC series, I see that the whole series is online now.

Some sections of the Wikipedia article is worth quoting here:
The story of The Tripods is a variation on post-apocalyptic literature, wherein humanity has been enslaved by "Tripods" — gigantic three-legged walking machines, piloted by unseen alien entities (later identified as "Masters")...

Humans are controlled from the age of 14 by implants called "Caps", which suppress curiosity and creativity. Some people, whose minds are broken by the Caps, become vagrants. According to The City of Gold and Lead, Masters begin to believe that humans should be capped at an earlier age "because some humans, in the year or two before they are Capped, become rebellious and act against the masters", but this cannot be done, because Capping must wait until the braincase has stopped growing.
It's supposed to be science fiction. I did watch the series when it was on TV and later read the books. Two iconic scenes stick in my mind:
  • One of the characters has had a lesser version of the "cap" implanted in him by the masters, it is just in his chest under the armpit. They do makeshift surgery without an anesthetic and remove it, there's a fair amount of blood. They find that it is made of the same alien metal as the "cap". I seem to remember them looking at their friends who sadly had now been capped, and they knew that there was no point trying to remove the cap as it went into the brain and an attempt to remove it would cause death.
  • Some uncapped human had somehow feigned having a cap and ended up directly working for one of the "masters". They had become aware that the masters had a very sensitive weak spot on their bodies and after much psyching himself up, the uncapped human one day kicks the master in that spot and if I remember right, there was much pain and then the master died.
There is some relevance obviously, a lot of what is done to people nowadays at an early age cannot be undone, but some can be with some effort, removed. Secondly, the masters do have some major weak spots, but there is so much conditioning, that very few come upon the idea to kick them there.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I have read multiple EU countries having already pasts to law some projects with American companies on implantable chips that are meant to keep you safe by supervising your medical state. Medical surveillance chips - that is how they are going to do it - makes sense. People would balk at being implanted just for the account access - however doing it for your own health safety due to the terrible super-pandemic that kills 82 year olds - that makes perfect sense to get implanted.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
EXC: Bill Gates Foundation Funded Genomics Firm ‘Mining’ DNA Data Through COVID Tests

BGI Genomics—the Chinese Communist Party-linked genomics firm flagged by U.S. officials as “mining” the DNA of Americans—has collaborated extensively with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The National Pulse can reveal.
I didn't look at the link but suspected something like this may be going on. Okay, so maybe they have my genes now after a lot of tests. I've already taken a hit over the decades from the other degenerate manifestations of modernity, and been tricked into giving contacts data to smartphone apps, so now unfortunately I might have donated genetic data.

Who knows, it's not a definite, is European nose data also mined?

Someone wrote something here somewhere about what other evil might be accompanying these vaccines. There is a lot of hype about how wonderful it is that such a large proportion of people in various places are vaccinated, but given the smallness of the risk at my age group, it does not add up that the government should ever coerce it. You can smell a rat in it. Why are they pushing it so hard? There is a lot of hype. We need to really bring down their house of cards.