Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Pelican
My mentor just explained to me that everyone should have the shot! He is using the weak excuse it works and I have provided evidence to the contrary. He won't see it.

l have been taken back from this situation but it is clear I am on the right path.
The system that the world elite have created is filled with so many lies that you have to unravel it like an onion that is the size of a medicine ball. You peeled back one level and after that there is another one. It's literally an almost never-ending con-job where you unravel one lie after another. There are even avid aware truth-seekers like Alan Watt who know about the cons of the elite since the early 1990s, but he himself vaccinated himself back 20 years ago and barely pulled through after a stint in the hospital. He still believes in the normal germ theory, in super-viruses, even in vaccines - he just thinks that the movers and shakers have some better secret ones.

The system is so filled with lies that it takes a very open-minded constantly learning and reassessing mind to break through it all - plus also discard on demand previous assumptions as you might find out your new truths should also be replaced with better truths. Most people are not ready to go as far as that and mankind likely never will. People don't like to think that much forward and frankly most don't have the intellectual capacity for it anyway. At least we have access to the info and can find our way.

But frankly our impact is limited to our friends - recently I advised some business owner on what is going on and it saved him some cash. He did not believe me 6 months ago that the lockdowns are going to return and might last much longer. But when they came back in force, then he thought about it and closed more locations saving him way more cash.

Other acquaintances became aware of the cons as I took some time to explain to them a more realistic view of our world - going back to the central banks etc. You cannot just bombard them with the vaccine topic - it's best to explain it all from the origin, give them sources and let them come to their own conclusion on what is more likely - my explanation or the official one given on TV. It took me 1.5 hours to go into depth until going back to the vaccines. She believed me then while before doubting what I said about vaccines. Unfortunetly she got confirmation soon after as her dad was almost killed by his first covid vaxx dose. Still - it was her somewhat open mind that even allowed her to accept some of the information and not reject it all instantly as 'conspiracy theory'.

My mother also has such a mind and she is as intelligent as me - way above average and for a woman very logical and almost male in thinking, so it all helps. But we cannot expect this from everyone - she reads alternative medical books in her freetime. Most people are good-natured and just want to have a calm harmonius life, they believe in the media because it's what they grew up with not giving it much thought. Sure - that trust can cost them their lives now, but I would not fault them for it. They were just conned and cannot see through it for now.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Facebook is obviously working together to help CDC with their non-stop "COVID vaccinations are safe" propaganda.

Also, look at the message underneath the picture of the fat broad: "These articles from news publishers are selected by a team of experienced journalists at Facebook". What does that even mean? Facebook is like CCP; a Communist propaganda outlet.

662dc396b69ecbff.jpeg

Here they go with the manipulated number stats. They magically made up a number of 520K.

Here's Google encouraging people to wear two masks.

Last edited:

HighTower

Robin
The system that the world elite have created is filled with so many lies that you have to unravel it like an onion that is the size of a medicine ball. You peeled back one level and after that there is another one. It's literally an almost never-ending con-job where you unravel one lie after another. There are even avid aware truth-seekers like Alan Watt who know about the cons of the elite since the early 1990s, but he himself vaccinated himself back 20 years ago and barely pulled through after a stint in the hospital. He still believes in the normal germ theory, in super-viruses, even in vaccines - he just thinks that the movers and shakers have some better secret ones.

The system is so filled with lies that it takes a very open-minded constantly learning and reassessing mind to break through it all - plus also discard on demand previous assumptions as you might find out your new truths should also be replaced with better truths. Most people are not ready to go as far as that and mankind likely never will. People don't like to think that much forward and frankly most don't have the intellectual capacity for it anyway. At least we have access to the info and can find our way.

But frankly our impact is limited to our friends - recently I advised some business owner on what is going on and it saved him some cash. He did not believe me 6 months ago that the lockdowns are going to return and might last much longer. But when they came back in force, then he thought about it and closed more locations saving him way more cash.

Other acquaintances became aware of the cons as I took some time to explain to them a more realistic view of our world - going back to the central banks etc. You cannot just bombard them with the vaccine topic - it's best to explain it all from the origin, give them sources and let them come to their own conclusion on what is more likely - my explanation or the official one given on TV. It took me 1.5 hours to go into depth until going back to the vaccines. She believed me then while before doubting what I said about vaccines. Unfortunetly she got confirmation soon after as her dad was almost killed by his first covid vaxx dose. Still - it was her somewhat open mind that even allowed her to accept some of the information and not reject it all instantly as 'conspiracy theory'.

My mother also has such a mind and she is as intelligent as me - way above average and for a woman very logical and almost male in thinking, so it all helps. But we cannot expect this from everyone - she reads alternative medical books in her freetime. Most people are good-natured and just want to have a calm harmonius life, they believe in the media because it's what they grew up with not giving it much thought. Sure - that trust can cost them their lives now, but I would not fault them for it. They were just conned and cannot see through it for now.
Thank you for taking the time to reply LeoniusD.

The experience was sobering as he said he is not interested in conspiracy theories and if the vaccine was dangerous that there would be an army of doctors and nurses coming forward; instead we have Geert and VAERS. He has taken the position that the vaccine is saving humanity and he has to do his part. Strange way to process facts if you ask me as he discarded science for the gaslighting media and propaganda.

He explained that some people even deny the holocaust and he was born in Germany. His comment was a slight directed at me for trying to convey information because I care about him and his family. Group the vaccine and the holocaust deniers into one group for easy discarding only serves one purpose if you ask me and that is putting one's head in the sand. You would think that a German would look at their history with a critical eye but the prepared package offers a lot of comfort I suppose. The fact remains though that he will take as many shots that is asked and made to feel like he is doing good by harming himself. He is in the position that by everyone taking the shot is the only way to deal with this situation but he also likes to vacation. Sad part is he is his family's last defence and he failed to protect them.

At this point I feel like I woke up in an episode of the twilight zone but the strange thing is my whole life has prepared me for this moment. Personally I am considering stopping advocating for the natural immune response as it's like swimming up-stream. Soon I will be labeled as crazy for wanting to be natural and have self preservation so I better tread lightly. We now appear to be at the point where not wanting a vaccine will be seen in the same light as refusing to date a transexual and will land you in prison.

Maybe I should not care so much and just put a pair of sandals on instead of trying to carpet the world.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
My mentor just explained to me that everyone should have the shot! He is using the weak excuse it works and I have provided evidence to the contrary. He won't see it.

l have been taken back from this situation but it is clear I am on the right path.
Misplaced faith on his part. It's not hard to test using reason. In the case of the vaccine all one needs to ask is what convinced them that is was both safe and efficacious. Their answer will always lead back to faith in authority, that they trust the "experts". Now I'm no theologian, but their must be a theological argument to counter such naivety and plenty of precedents supporting that argument.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I've been aware for quite a few years now that the news is framed to manage perception. It doesn't matter if something is true, what matters is to make people believe that it's true. To this end a lot of tricks are used to create and shape narratives. One of the things that's important, and worth a punt as a red-pill for normies, is to watch out for sly semantics from government or from the MSM. One of the common ones with the shamdemic is equivocation: may, might, could have, probably, etc. Another, which the scandalous use of PCR as a diagnostic tool facilitates, is the use of the preposition with rather than of. Here's an example that I'm looking at now: "Almost 16,000 people have died with COVID-19 in the Netherlands since the beginning of the pandemic." (Ruptly TV). We can bang our heads trying to convince people of the whopping lies they're being told, when it might be better to show them the subtle way that the MSM and politicians manipulate with word play to tell the lie.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I can’t find the original post but someone linked an article speculating that the Virus was originally intended to be more nasty.

I believe it now. First factor is that the media had the “5% death rate” narrative ready to go long before any solid data set existed to back that number up and it gradually showed up later in the number of deaths/positive tests.

Second is it’s relatively common for a Virus to be less lethal over time and they may have screwed up by not accounting for it. Whatever “Gift” our Neighborhood China Expats brought back from Chinese Holiday in January 2020 was a nasty bug. It’s extremely unusual for any flu type bug to impact me to the point where I am sleeping for three days straight, out of commission entirely for another three following that, and not able to do anything physical for two weeks after that in turn. And I generally don’t get sick at all and recover extremely quickly when I do.

r3d

Sparrow
Today I had a realization on how big of an influence YouTube's censorship is.

I found a website that let's you find out how much a certain channel makes from advertising per month and I tried out some of the channels my gf and I watch frequently. (For me guitar, music, animals and for her yoga, nutrition and psychology)
I almost fell off my chair when I found out some of these channels make 50k $ a month on advertising alone. Even smaller channels of supposedly struggling classical guitarists who are begging for patreon support are doing 7k/month.
A dutch couple makes over 100 grand a year by filming their dachshund.

Especially the successful YouTubers (making serious/respectable content) probably aren't dumb at all and I wouldn't be surprised if some have their doubts or even outright oppose the restrictions/vaccinations. And nothing would be easier for them to reach a large audience if they wanted to stand up for human rights.

But... how many of us would risk losing _that_ kind of income, just to probably find out our efforts were in vain?

I suspect that without the big tech concerted war on 'misinformation' a.k.a 'the truth' this wouldn't have been possible. Too many influential people of all walks of life would've openly opposed this agenda. But they didn't because they feared repercussions.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Today I had a realization on how big of an influence YouTube's censorship is.

I found a website that let's you find out how much a certain channel makes from advertising per month and I tried out some of the channels my gf and I watch frequently. (For me guitar, music, animals and for her yoga, nutrition and psychology)
I almost fell off my chair when I found out some of these channels make 50k $ a month on advertising alone. Even smaller channels of supposedly struggling classical guitarists who are begging for patreon support are doing 7k/month.
A dutch couple makes over 100 grand a year by filming their dachshund.

Especially the successful YouTubers (making serious/respectable content) probably aren't dumb at all and I wouldn't be surprised if some have their doubts or even outright oppose the restrictions/vaccinations. And nothing would be easier for them to reach a large audience if they wanted to stand up for human rights.

But... how many of us would risk losing _that_ kind of income, just to probably find out our efforts were in vain?

I suspect that without the big tech concerted war on 'misinformation' a.k.a 'the truth' this wouldn't have been possible. Too many influential people of all walks of life would've openly opposed this agenda. But they didn't because they feared repercussions.
What's the site?

MajorStyles

Pelican

I had a similar situation. Long time friend that I periodically looked to as a mentor. But he's addicted to sportsball and entertainment options such as concerts, so he's anxious to return to his old life. I could care less. He ridiculed my stance on the vaccine, but I eventually got him to admit how sketchy it is once I peoppered him with facts. But now he's back on the CDC train...

The situation has damaged the strength of our friendship. We both know it but neither has stated it openly.