Owl
Gold Member

Impending Doom!?!?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Churchgoers Breaking COVID Rules in The Netherlands Attack Journalist Outside Church​

Onward Christian soldiers.

In The Netherlands, the faithful had enough this week and gave more than an interview to a local reporter.

The members of the Mieraskerk church in the town of Krimpen aan den Ijssel near the city of Rotterdam attacked a local reporter who was there to film them attending church.

The country still has lockdown orders. The reporter was not expecting this.

This took place after he hounded and filmed churchgoers entering the church.

Deutsche Welle reported:
Police in the Netherlands arrested a man after he hit and kicked a journalist outside a Protestant church that had opened for a full congregation on Sunday despite the country’s strict lockdown.

Reporters showed up at the Mieraskerk church in the town of Krimpen aan den Ijssel near the city of Rotterdam.

The church made headlines after reports that it was going ahead with a service for its entire congregation. The Netherlands is under a strict lockdown and has a rising COVID-19 rate.

The journalist Jacco van Giessen shared a video of the incident on Twitter, writing that “the pain has gone but I am still shocked — I was attacked during my work this morning by a churchgoer in Krimpen.”

DanielH

Pelican

Churchgoers Breaking COVID Rules in The Netherlands Attack Journalist Outside Church​

That's great. Nothing worse than a journalist intentionally antagonizing people so he can pretend to be victimized. Show that video to any culture throughout history and they'd wonder why those Christians acted with so much restraint.

aynrus

Kingfisher
I was reading online reviews of a small town grocery store in remote part of the state of New Mexico...can't believe what I saw:

A very heart felt thank you for being open to us truck drivers. Bless you. We tried stopping at other places in New Mexico and it stated New Mexico residents only, Because of Covid. We have stopped here several times in our truck driving time and everyone is wonderful

What? They're not letting truck drivers stop and rest/buy food in grocery stores in New Mexico? I'm starting to believe their vaxx passport plans to restrict access to food and pretty much any service in such states. That state is worse than I thought, even, and I've been there multiple times.
Their insane woman-governor had shut down most grocery stores or limited them to 25% capacity earlier - causing long lines in which people stood for hours in brutal sun, sometimes.

I was reading online reviews of a small town grocery store in remote part of the state of New Mexico...can't believe what I saw:

What? They're not letting truck drivers stop and rest/buy food in grocery stores in New Mexico? I'm starting to believe their vaxx passport plans to restrict access to food and pretty much any service in such states. That state is worse than I thought, even, and I've been there multiple times.
Their insane woman-governor had shut down most grocery stores or limited them to 25% capacity earlier - causing long lines in which people stood for hours in brutal sun, sometimes.
The stores that refuse drivers services should be marked by the drivers and treated likewise. No resupply for you. Don’t these guys have a union or coalition for something like that?

aynrus

Kingfisher
The stores that refuse drivers services should be marked by the drivers and treated likewise. No resupply for you. Don’t these guys have a union or coalition for something like that?
Early into the hoax panic, in spring of 2020, they tried to pull off closing the rest areas along highways in the Northeast. Truck drivers rebelled and had them promptly reopened and I enjoyed stopping in them.

With the kind of lockdown New Mexico did and blocking all visitors for a long time, truck drivers, frankly, should stop delivering any supplies at all, this would straighten those minds real fast. They didn't want to allow other Americans in (and still have quarantine), why should they enjoy the benefits of interstate commerce then? They'd be chomping on dried corn stalks in no time.

Early into the hoax panic, in spring of 2020, they tried to pull off closing the rest areas along highways in the Northeast. Truck drivers rebelled and had them promptly reopened and I enjoyed stopping in them.

With the kind of lockdown New Mexico did and blocking all visitors for a long time, truck drivers, frankly, should stop delivering any supplies at all, this would straighten those minds real fast. They didn't want to allow other Americans in (and still have quarantine), why should they enjoy the benefits of interstate commerce then? They'd be chomping on dried corn stalks in no time.
From my limited knowledge, the trucking industry is a weakness in the spider’s web just for the reason you mention. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a concerted effort to replace truckers with Satan’s soldiers in the coming years, unless that’s already underway. This is an advantage worth protecting. In the event of a career change, perhaps there’s a big rig in my future? I’ve always enjoyed the open road.

I believe it's important for people to understand a large part of the "virus" narrative revolves around the FALSE NARRATIVE that the primary cause for cold/flu is a communicable Virus.

This is false. Although viral transmission DOES occur as a matter of scientific fact, the primary reason most people are sick is due to a backup in the lymphatic system. Bad diet, environmental toxins, heavy metals, pharma drugs, and a lack of exercise all contribute to this. Colder months stimulate the lymph resulting in the expulsion of toxins from the body through the mucus membranes. This is the "cold" you experience, runny nose headache etc. This is a normal and HEALTHY reaction to toxic overload.

The average person sitting next to you is bathing in their own toxins and if you are reasonably healthy a sneeze or cough is not nearly enough to "GET YOU SICK!" as many fear mongers claim.