Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Great story in Vancouver: community rallies around a small local restaurant, patrons kick out health inspectors trying to shut it down:

Sadly, the government swooped in there and pulled all their licensing and so now they are now breaking that law. So the cops have shut them down - not for breaking covid rules, but for liquor infractions.

And as you know about Canada, liquor taxes are the lifeblood of the BC government.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Sadly, the government swooped in there and pulled all their licensing and so now they are now breaking that law. So the cops have shut them down - not for breaking covid rules, but for liquor infractions.

And as you know about Canada, liquor taxes are the lifeblood of the BC government.
Problem is that they can find a way - this is how it's done. They may save themselves a bit by stopping to offer alcohol, but they can unfortunately declare their restaurant a sanitary hazard making up bogus allegations. They cannot legally close down restaurants, but they can easily pull any other stunts.

I also recently found out that some restaurants - the ones with the right connections including large chains - they do get millions or even hundreds of millions in bailout money. The people who are in the club won't lose. The peasants' money will bail them out. I found out after one celebrity restaurant owner who tweeted lots of pro-lockdown rhetoric. After some research it was clear that he made more from covid relief funds than from active operation of his business.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
This picture makes me very angry to see because for the past year, I knew of several elderly parishioners from my church that died alone. Most of them alone in nursing homes or hospitals. I can't imagine the family members who weren't allowed to visit their dying parents or grandparents due to some stupid COVID policy or guidelines.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The state and county health departments sent out a mass email to all lawyers who are members of the state bar association asking that we maintain tabs on businesses in our areas and on our neighbors and make reports to a hot-line if we see any business violating the COVID mandates or if we see anybody hosting large social gatherings.

I have been advising people in the community to be very hesitant to trust lawyers, on the basis that "the authorities are trying to enlist them to serve as a network of informants."

I posted a significant amount of rhetoric about freedom, liberty, the Constitution, on the email list and I was told by some of the higher ups to be quiet, a few people called for me to be kicked off the list, and about a half-dozen attorneys contacted me privately/directly to express their support and to express their dismay about what is going on with COVID-1984.

One lawyer publicly called out those who were demanding I be booted from the list, with the general idea of "have we reached such a low point that we need to expel a dues paying member from a discussion board because he articulates a view of freedom and liberty that is contrary to a narrative of state control and arbitrary bureaucratic tyranny?"

There is a lot of flak for those who are speaking out for freedom.

The most consistent voices of freedom are coming from the small firm, solo-practice, recently retired lawyers, etc., most of the support for tyranny is coming from Big Law [especially corporate lawyers], health industry lawyers, and governmental actors.

If your friend works as general counsel to a hospital, you probably cannot trust him. He is a likely informant.

I am unlikely to be kicked out of the state bar association because they want money and I pay my dues. I have come close to being booted off the discussion board or denied access to the email list. One general counsel for a hospital was demanding I have my posting privileges revoked because I was challenging the vaccine/COVID-1984 narrative as well as the statute by which the health department derives its supposed authority to lock-down a healthy state and put healthy people in de facto quarantine for 12+ months.
Look up corona-ausschuss.de/ and fight the good fight. History will remember this.

LeoniusD

Pelican
All across the world - presidents are immune to covid - except for those 4 African nations where the presidents did not play ball with the WHO:

234234fs.jpg

Let's look at what the new president of Tanzania is doing after the previous one even banned people from using those useless masks:

EwyZff7XAAA3cH5.jpg

I see that his replacement president in the middle is up to date with all the recommendations.

paninaro

Pelican
All across the world - presidents are immune to covid - except for those 4 African nations where the presidents did not play ball with the WHO:

View attachment 30246

The average life expectancy for men in those countries is about the same as the age of those men when they died. Tanzania is 63.2 years, Ivory Coast is 56.3 years, Swaziland is 55.3 years, and Burundi is 59.4 years.

It could be murder, or it could be that they're living about as long as most men in those countries.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
The average life expectancy for men in those countries is about the same as the age of those men when they died. Tanzania is 63.2 years, Ivory Coast is 56.3 years, Swaziland is 55.3 years, and Burundi is 59.4 years.

It could be murder, or it could be that they're living about as long as most men in those countries.

Call me crazy but i think a leader of a country probably has a better shot at exceeding the life expectancy versus the average stiff.

aynrus

Pelican

Hmm....
Let's see how long Tansania presidents had usually lived (after it stopped being ruled by the Queen out of current Covid Hoax Epicenter):

The 1st president had lived 77 years
Next is almost 100 years old and still going (out of office)
Next lived 82 years
Next one is 71 now and still alive
And next was anti-Hoax president - dies at 62

I call shenanigans

aynrus

Pelican
Now let's see the list of Burundi presidents.

4 past presidents are still alive and are around 70 right now, one is 65.
Of others that died: one lived 71, another 70.
There were 2 short-lived presidents who only lived around 40 years - a note says assassinated
And the remaining one, the 1st president, who also only lived into his 40s: was outsted by coup, exiled and then suspiciously died "from heart attack" in early 40s.
The anti-Hoax president dies at 56.
Seems like Burundi presidents live over 70 years just fine, unless contract assassination flu.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
This weekend, I made the mistake of subjecting myself to this nugget of propaganda from the Bezos Post - it's amusing that the url slug asks a question (do people get COVID after being vaccinated?). You'll never guess what the answer is.

I'll highlight some noteworthy passages:

Vaccinated people may also be less motivated to get tested if they come down with a case of the sniffles — they might assume it’s just a cold rather than covid-19.

Wow, the killer virus is so deadly that you can't even distinguish it from "a case of the sniffles."
There is no singular explanation for why the virus in rare cases is not neutralized by the vaccine-induced immune response. Infectious-disease experts say the human immune system is complicated, and some people may simply have a weak immune response to the vaccine. In this scenario, it’s not the vaccine that’s the wild card, it’s the patient.

That's right, it's not the vaccine's fault if it doesn't work - if you'd only stop being such a wild card it would work just fine! Gee, the immune system is really complicated guys!

Fauci offered that explanation Friday during the White House briefing. The several deaths reported so far among people already fully vaccinated were among elderly individuals who may have had underlying health conditions and may not have mounted a strong immune response when vaccinated, he said.

This one is my favorite and especially makes me want to put my fist through something. Read this carefully - the great doctor says it's not a big deal that the savior vaccine didn't prevent these people from dying because they're old and had underlying conditions. Really? So using that "logic" couldn't one also argue that it's not a big deal that the immune system of almost all people who have died from the killer virus failed to work properly because the people were....old and with underlying conditions??!! Guess what happens when you're old and have a weak immune system - you die! From a flu or something minor. There's no such thing as "dying of old age." You die because something you can't fight knocks you out.

I've written about this before, but at this point they can print any justification they want and the deluded masses will eat it up without even considering the hypocrisy for a moment. Well you see they were old and had underlying conditions so it's not the vaccine's fault. It's a fine vaccine. Let's not jump to conclusions based on what happened to old people with underlying conditions, we would never want to do that.

Although variants are taking hold in greater numbers across the country, there is no evidence that those variants are a primary driver of breakthrough infections

Don't worry, unlike with every other coronavirus ever known to man, the vaccine we came up with for a coronavirus from late 2019 will work just fine in mid-2021. Yes, the flu shot is 35% effective at best and needs to be replaced every year, but this new one is really great so make sure to get it ASAP.

Scientists are investigating the role of variants, but “currently, there is no evidence that Covid-19 after vaccination is occurring because of changes in the virus,” CDC spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund said in a statement.
The investigation of breakthrough cases and any link to specific vaccines or coronavirus variants is hindered by gaps in testing data.

Read these two sentences one after the other. Of course there's no evidence if you don't have a proper data set!!! Saying there's no evidence that variants are beating the vaccine is not at all the same as saying there is evidence that it isn't happening. You can say there's no evidence of absolutely anything you haven't investigated. The word choice here by the spokesperson (not a scientist/pseudo-scientist) is very deliberate. Read it carefully.

There's plenty more to comment on, but I'll end with another example of extreme hypocrisy.
"99.981 percent of people vaccinated have not experienced a breakthrough.” - Director of Maine CDC

You mean the same percent of people who survive the killer virus without being vaccinated? How thoroughly brainwashed do you need to be to not see the problem with this?

How can anyone think that the publication owned by the person who has benefited from this hysteria more than anyone in the world would want to be objective about it?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Ey8gRJWXAAAasJ2
Ey8gRJUWUAUIOmX

Ey8gRJXWgAELHkC

Last edited:

hervens

Sparrow

Interesting observation, but be careful though.
Most underdeveloped countries tend to have a much higher infant mortality rate, which can skew the numbers. Once the child reaches a certain age the potential life expectancy is a lot higher and can move up as much as 20 years.
It's the same argument when comparing life expectancy numbers between say, the 1800s and today.

I know big pharma has been using that argument quite a bit when getting people to sign up for their prescriptions. Playing with the numbers as usual.