Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Easy_C

Peacock
Point I’ve raised before:

Why on earth would you fake it when there’s any number of flu-like diseases in labs just waiting to be unleashed?

Besides which I get the distinct impression that this isn’t just a matter of “the virus is fake”. I suspect that the virus originally was intended to be far more lethal than it was in practice which would have meant far less opposition to the reset, a better reduction in population, and significant economic disruptions which would have centralized control far more than it already was.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m convinced more than ever that the oligarchs hate the proles more than anything and if they had a way to thin the population they’d do it in a heartbeat

r3d

Robin
Man, the situation in Germany is getting worse and worse.

- A law came to pass that if more than 100 out of 100.000 people per week test positive there will be _automatically_ restrictions such as a curfew. Regardless of how many were tested. So knowing there is a certain false positive rate you can literally make this happen whenever you want.
Vaccinated people are exempt.

- 'They' are using financial institutions to make it difficult or impossible to support independent journalists, by banning them from having traditional bank accounts (!), paypal, patreon or anything else. Support will soon only be possible via bitcoin.
Social media, YT and smaller video platforms are all banning channels.
They are also using state institutions to legally threaten journalists to take down information and articles on the grounds of saying the journalists 'didn't do their due dilligence'. A state institution completely arbitrarily gets to decide what is a credible source and what isn't.

They've alread bullied one of the biggest and best (KenFM) into leaving Germany.

- A judge who ruled against mask mandates for children is taken to court for 'abusing his position', his home searched by police and the verdict overturned.

Some of this has been posted before, but reading it side by side really gives you a clear idea of where we are.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Yeah - Germany as well as many western countries - they are entering full blatant 1984-styled dictatorship. Right-think is being enforced with greater conviction.

Recently a friend of my mom came back to Germany after having worked at the German embassy in Moscow. With what has been happening recently he decided to sell his house and spend his retirement in Russia. He said that there was more freedom overall in Russia for the common man. You can write whatever you want in Russia, heck you could criticize even Putin with the exception of someone who is more powerful or wanting to establish a real opposition. Russia and Putin would not even care if 2 mio. people write nasty comments against him or the government - they don't. And nevermind writing against covid, against Jews, Holocoust, global warming, LGBTQ, social justice etc. You can do all of that. And most importantly he saw how Putin dealt with covid locking down only shortly, then opening up in summer 2020 - never bothering to close or demand anything again. It's like paradise there while people get clobbered by the cops in London and Belgium.

Putin's Russia means more freedom than the EU's future hellhole of brutal PC-dictatorship. I can easily not criticize Putin or Russia if I ever get 50.000+ followers or any power. That's essentially all I need to do there. In the West you cannot even post on Facebook that a migrant has taken a dump in front of your house and you don't like it.

And here some nice scenes from the real world:

Tanzania football match - not much has really changed despite the killing of the previous president:

E1AAJiwX0AcxoD9.jpg

And what was it that Fauci said - Texas has only 2-3 weeks to live before experiencing a walking dead scenario - that was 6 weeks ago:

We humans are social creatures - we like that kind of thing - bigger or smaller crowds.

Fauci wants us wearing masks forever, to protect us from the flu.

Fauci said that was "quite possible."

"I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly, if you look at the data, diminishes respiratory diseases," he said. "We've had practically a non-existent flu season this year merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19."
quite possible, could, could be, may, may be, probably, i think, maybe it all means will be

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Man, the situation in Germany is getting worse and worse.

- A law came to pass that if more than 100 out of 100.000 people per week test positive there will be _automatically_ restrictions such as a curfew. Regardless of how many were tested. So knowing there is a certain false positive rate you can literally make this happen whenever you want.
Vaccinated people are exempt.

- 'They' are using financial institutions to make it difficult or impossible to support independent journalists, by banning them from having traditional bank accounts (!), paypal, patreon or anything else. Support will soon only be possible via bitcoin.
Social media, YT and smaller video platforms are all banning channels.
They are also using state institutions to legally threaten journalists to take down information and articles on the grounds of saying the journalists 'didn't do their due dilligence'. A state institution completely arbitrarily gets to decide what is a credible source and what isn't.

They've alread bullied one of the biggest and best (KenFM) into leaving Germany.

- A judge who ruled against mask mandates for children is taken to court for 'abusing his position', his home searched by police and the verdict overturned.

Some of this has been posted before, but reading it side by side really gives you a clear idea of where we are.
I believe that it is made to prevent the people from going to the streets, once the word comes out that all the pension funds are empty, and the financial system finally collapses.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Yeah, right....until they make up another variant name in the fall so the government & Elites can drag the country into another round of lockdowns and vaccinations.

xShB_5.gif

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I've been almost feeling sick since reading that this morning. Have only recently started listening to his podcasts. Nothing exteme there from what I can tell so far. Among the merchandise he sells is a Tshirt "The thing about censhorship is" and the next word is crossed out unreadable.

He says he had to leave Berlin but that was late in 2020. This recent announcement of leaving Germany may have been censored from youtube! Anyway, if you have any links to it, please post or PM them..

r3d

Robin
I've been almost feeling sick since reading that this morning. Have only recently started listening to his podcasts. Nothing exteme there from what I can tell so far. Among the merchandise he sells is a Tshirt "The thing about censhorship is" and the next word is crossed out unreadable.

He says he had to leave Berlin but that was late in 2020. This recent announcement of leaving Germany may have been censored from youtube! Anyway, if you have any links to it, please post or PM them..

In this one he gives an explanation

edit: sign up for his newsletter, as he says there is the distinct possibility of the whole site getting taken down. Then we can stay informed on where it will be hosted next.

https://kenfm.de/kenfm-newsletter-abonnieren/

(I have no affiliation with him. It's just the first time in history signing up for a newsletter actually makes sense)

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
E1DmHK4XoAwIi42

Check out the latest talking points that have been distributed to MSM, CCP, etc. shills to deliver to the public masses. What they are doing is making up a new strain name (i.e., triple strain mutant #B1617) to continue scaring and brainwashing people into believing it is deadly.

7a04a717a22ff03e.jpeg

Link to above screenshot's tweet

tenor.gif

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Where is he now?
If he is not careful, then he will follow the presidents of Burundi and Tanzania.

The free media is an oxymoron - they don't allow any large opposite media - in the future, they will crush every little voice. Thus they will likely create this cyberattack one day, so that your access to the internet is linked to your personal ID - no anynymous statements possible anymore.

aynrus

Pelican
Power grab and stealing of American public land continues under the guise of the hoax.
Major National Parks are going to require - this year again, in 2020 it was "temporary" - hard-to-impossible-to-get entry permits, that have to be purchased online/very limited quantities available, so if you look at the reservation system it's all booked up all the way and there're 0 availability for any of these big parks for any future dates.

Someone who never paid US taxes and not a resident can buy a permit right under someone who dutifully paid taxes for their citizenship all their life but will not be able to even enjoy own National Park this summer. It seems like electronic permit system is being introduced under "temporary" guise but really will be permanent, in their permanent hoax scamdemic new normal.

They're going to be asking for QR codes to prove one got a permit. What about those who have no phone (and no computer to buy the permit) they now have no right to visit big National Parks?

Seems like this is it for access to best National Parks, from now on these will be playgrounds for the rich (those who bought private guide trips are exempted) or the tech-savvy only, I guess next they'll be playgrounds for vaxxed liberals only...

To add insult to injury Yosemite NP made these "temporary, due to deadly virus" measures even worse this year compared to 2020, now limiting a visit to 3 days. Use to be possible to enjoy a month in the park, staying in walk-in campgrounds...this is gone.