Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Power grab and stealing of American public land continues under the guise of the hoax.
Major National Parks are going to require - this year again, in 2020 it was "temporary" - hard-to-impossible-to-get entry permits, that have to be purchased online/very limited quantities available, so if you look at the reservation system it's all booked up all the way and there're 0 availability for any of these big parks for any future dates.

Someone who never paid US taxes and not a resident can buy a permit right under someone who dutifully paid taxes for their citizenship all their life but will not be able to even enjoy own National Park this summer. It seems like electronic permit system is being introduced under "temporary" guise but really will be permanent, in their permanent hoax scamdemic new normal.

They're going to be asking for QR codes to prove one got a permit. What about those who have no phone (and no computer to buy the permit) they now have no right to visit big National Parks?

Seems like this is it for access to best National Parks, from now on these will be playgrounds for the rich (those who bought private guide trips are exempted) or the tech-savvy only, I guess next they'll be playgrounds for vaxxed liberals only...

To add insult to injury Yosemite NP made these "temporary, due to deadly virus" measures even worse this year compared to 2020, now limiting a visit to 3 days. Use to be possible to enjoy a month in the park, staying in walk-in campgrounds...this is gone.
I don't doubt any of this but would you mind throwing some links in there?

LeoniusD

Pelican
Power grab and stealing of American public land continues under the guise of the hoax.
Major National Parks are going to require - this year again, in 2020 it was "temporary" - hard-to-impossible-to-get entry permits, that have to be purchased online/very limited quantities available, so if you look at the reservation system it's all booked up all the way and there're 0 availability for any of these big parks for any future dates.

Someone who never paid US taxes and not a resident can buy a permit right under someone who dutifully paid taxes for their citizenship all their life but will not be able to even enjoy own National Park this summer. It seems like electronic permit system is being introduced under "temporary" guise but really will be permanent, in their permanent hoax scamdemic new normal.

They're going to be asking for QR codes to prove one got a permit. What about those who have no phone (and no computer to buy the permit) they now have no right to visit big National Parks?

Seems like this is it for access to best National Parks, from now on these will be playgrounds for the rich (those who bought private guide trips are exempted) or the tech-savvy only, I guess next they'll be playgrounds for vaxxed liberals only...

To add insult to injury Yosemite NP made these "temporary, due to deadly virus" measures even worse this year compared to 2020, now limiting a visit to 3 days. Use to be possible to enjoy a month in the park, staying in walk-in campgrounds...this is gone.
Wow - full Hunger Games implementation. Peasants no longer allowed entry into wildlife territory. And they are destroying farmland constantly - reassigning it as green zones where you won't be able to grow anything - soon not even enter there.
fence.jpg

And the worst part is that in the future surveillance state - they know whenever anyone is entering those green zones to hunt. They could send the combat drones quickly to your location and kill you on sight if they wish. Don't even need to get rid of the body.

That movie is so prophetic - likely written by predictive programming teams who had fun rubbing it in the noses of the peasants.

Recently it became clear that they are investing into trains vs air, car and even shipping. Bill Gates already owns 50% of Canadian rail and the goal is those high-speed train connections between Fema regions. District 13 is future Fema region 13.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member

This aligns very conveniently with the UN promoted idea of 'rewilding', whereby the plebs are increasingly prevented from going to places of natural beauty, so as to "save the planet", however the rich and powerful and perhaps like you mentioned, vaxxed up liberals too (at least for a while), will have exclusive access to these places. In time, this will extend to not just national parks and the like, but to large parts of the countryside generally, as the great unwashed get funnelled ever more into smart cities.

aynrus

Pelican
This aligns very conveniently with the UN promoted idea of 'rewilding', whereby the plebs are increasingly prevented from going to places of natural beauty, so as to "save the planet", however the rich and powerful and perhaps like you mentioned, vaxxed up liberals too (at least for a while), will have exclusive access to these places. In time, this will extend to not just national parks and the like, but to large parts of the countryside generally, as the great unwashed get funnelled ever more into smart cities.
These developments were anticipated earlier because of UN Agenda 21.
The Agenda was adopted in 1992 but I remember first discussing it 10 years ago.
Back then there was a talk about UN restricting access to American National Parks, seemed like far fetched idea...but this is literally happening.
They're being so obvious, not even hiding, it's 2021....

aynrus

Pelican
I don't doubt any of this but would you mind throwing some links in there?
You can search, it's all over the internet, and you can visit park websites directly. It's Yosemite, Yellowstone, Acadia, Rocky Mountains, Zion NPs. This is starting on May 28.

I'm not sure if their entrance stations are manned after 6-7pm. Used to be not and one could get in without a pass (now the usual paid park pass is still required + entry permit). Or one might be able to enter at very early morning hours before the personnel arrives to the booth. But they probably give some parking passes randomly checked by cops at the park now and might get ticketed. Used to be none of that.

One of the problems is that the entry permit being nominal $2, people will not bother to cancel if they're not coming. The tech savvy will hog up all the permits (already did those opened in advance) and won't release them, but most will be a no-show (same that's happening with campgrounds after they moved to online reservations system...reservation system ruined Western campgrounds, basically). So the ones who really need it but couldn't be hitting buttons at 8am fast enough to get the permit will be out of luck. If they implemented a lottery and some penalties for a now-show without cancellation it'd be at least some resemblance of fairness, but it's all obscene and unconstitutional, in any form they do it.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Wow - full Hunger Games implementation. Peasants no longer allowed entry into wildlife territory. And they are destroying farmland constantly - reassigning it as green zones where you won't be able to grow anything - soon not even enter there.

They're removing peasants from farmland at the same speeds as removing them from the wild. Farmland in the US seems to be mostly fine and more threatened by subdivisions development/sprawl/building homes, really. But there's nowhere to go since population is increasing (that endless "growth" they want) and they need land to build homes that also has water access.

There's a lot of wild left in the Western US with free and easy access, in the form of National Forests and BLM. But in California they're restricting things in National Forests too now (this is permanent and started way before the Hoax), such as one needs hard-to-secure permits or win a lottery for long hikes on many big trails, such as PCT, John Muir trail, for backpacking trips to some areas or climbing certain mountains. Last year what they were resorting to, also, is not opening restrooms and some small campgrounds. BLM also kept things from reopening.

These fat cats working for National Forest Service in office positions in California were real brazen last year, not answering any phones and public questions about anything, such as closures, opening times, they were simply not reachable and not returning calls, lounging at home somewhere, while getting paid.

Camping on many public lands in the US is already limited to inside the campgrounds and various local and state public lands limit access until sundown, unless one is holding a camping spot in overcrowded noisy campground.

Last edited:

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
You can search, it's all over the internet, and you can visit park websites directly. It's Yosemite, Yellowstone, Acadia, Rocky Mountains, Zion NPs. This is starting on May 28.

I'm not sure if their entrance stations are manned after 6-7pm. Used to be not and one could get in without a pass (now the usual paid park pass is still required + entry permit). Or one might be able to enter at very early morning hours before the personnel arrives to the booth. But they probably give some parking passes randomly checked by cops at the park now and might get ticketed. Used to be none of that.

One of the problems is that the entry permit being nominal $2, people will not bother to cancel if they're not coming. The tech savvy will hog up all the permits (already did those opened in advance) and won't release them, but most will be a no-show (same that's happening with campgrounds after they moved to online reservations system...reservation system ruined Western campgrounds, basically). So the ones who really need it but couldn't be hitting buttons at 8am fast enough to get the permit will be out of luck. If they implemented a lottery and some penalties for a now-show without cancellation it'd be at least some resemblance of fairness, but it's all obscene and unconstitutional, in any form they do it.
So you wanna send some links. Just spent 5 minutes on https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Learned that you have to wear a mask indoors. Not surprising.

Look up more and I find out they are bringing back bus tours(albeit vaccine or negative test sample required)

Talking about the future funds going into park renovations

Couldn't find what you were talking about though

aynrus

Pelican
,So you wanna send some links. Just spent 5 minutes on https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Learned that you have to wear a mask indoors. Not surprising.

Look up more and I find out they are bringing back bus tours(albeit vaccine or negative test sample required)

Talking about the future funds going into park renovations

Couldn't find what you were talking about though
Future funds going into park renovations? Good for them, the situation in Yellowstone campgrounds is abhorrent.
Can't you use internet search?

These mention Yosemite, Glacier, Rocky Mountains, Zion, Carlsbad Caverns, Acadia, Haleakala. You need a permit for Glacier already, others will start end of May.

Oh and many campgrounds in NPs remain closed in 2021.

Last edited:

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Future funds going into park renovations? Good for them, the situation in Yellowstone campgrounds is abhorrent.
Can't you use internet search?

These mention Yosemite, Glacier, Rocky Mountains, Zion, Carlsbad Caverns, Acadia, Haleakala. You need a permit for Glacier already, others will start end of May.

Oh and many campgrounds in NPs remain closed in 2021.
"Situated along a portion of the majestic Rocky Mountains in Montana, Glacier National Park will utilize a ticketed vehicle entry system between May 28 and September 6 in a very limited capacity. While most areas of the park do not require reserved entry passes, tickets are required to access the ‘Going-to-the-Sun Road’ (GTSR) between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The GTSR is a historic 50-mile stretch of asphalt built for the express purpose of offering visitors spectacular views of the park’s interior, filled with pristine forests, alpine meadows, magnificent lakes, rugged peaks and waterfalls.

—Tickets cost $2 per vehicle and are valid for seven days. They can be purchased by day visitors entering via Camas Road, St. Mary or West Glacier, in addition to usual park entry fees.

—75 percent of GTSR reservations will be available 60 days in advance, beginning April 29, with the remainder released two days in advance of each date."

So.. Whats wrong here?

aynrus

Pelican
"Situated along a portion of the majestic Rocky Mountains in Montana, Glacier National Park will utilize a ticketed vehicle entry system between May 28 and September 6 in a very limited capacity. While most areas of the park do not require reserved entry passes, tickets are required to access the ‘Going-to-the-Sun Road’ (GTSR) between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The GTSR is a historic 50-mile stretch of asphalt built for the express purpose of offering visitors spectacular views of the park’s interior, filled with pristine forests, alpine meadows, magnificent lakes, rugged peaks and waterfalls.

—Tickets cost $2 per vehicle and are valid for seven days. They can be purchased by day visitors entering via Camas Road, St. Mary or West Glacier, in addition to usual park entry fees.

—75 percent of GTSR reservations will be available 60 days in advance, beginning April 29, with the remainder released two days in advance of each date."

So.. Whats wrong here?

If you don't see what's wrong with restricting access to National Parks which was, previously freely available for spontaneous visits by anyone, like it should, and turning in into getting a pass/QR code nightmare (I bet you didn't look on the reservation system yet neither tried to buy this pass that is sold-out and will be sold out the moment next batch goes on sale), I have no further comments. Yosemite is restricted to 3 day visits. I guess you don't see anything wrong with the vaxx or masks either. No comment.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
If you don't see what's wrong with restricting access to National Parks which was, previously freely available for spontaneous visits by anyone, like it should, and turning in into getting a pass/QR code nightmare (I bet you didn't look on the reservation system yet neither tried to buy this pass that is sold-out and will be sold out the moment next batch goes on sale), I have no further comments. Yosemite is restricted to 3 day visits. I guess you don't see anything wrong with the vaxx or masks either. No comment.
They are restricting access to a road going up and down mountains. That is safe and prudent. I won't be going anywhere that requires that shot. Until I see something that says I can't go into Yellowstone or Glacier without that shot I'm taking the white pill.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Correct - almost anywhere in the world people would go crazy if you told them that they need to fill out reservations if they want to enter some publicly funded forest (it gets funding regardless of visitors) or nature reservation. There is no need to overly police visitation of nature as the world is much bigger than it appears and hiking trips were far more popular in the past. Besides - they know that hiking is mostly done by whites, then asians, then long no one, then some latinos - with blacks being a rarity in the parks. Covid is the only thing that might increase the numbers now, but I believe that the 1970s or 1960s was far more crowded with lots of families loading up their cars for long trips in and around some nature preserves.

No - this is all part of the Agenda 2030 that wants to elminate all the peasants from the land. They themselves will however roam and hunt as they love to do - build even some mansions in the middle of national Parks like Gorbachev was allowed to do in the USA! (It's really true - cannot find the article, but Gorbachev was allowed to build a house on the lake of a US National Park back in the 1990s - because he served the true world leaders so well.)

It all reminds me of the even greater future - Huxley mentioned the young generations being given anti-nature-training. Young children were shown plants and then the plants sprayed something toxic or acidic, so that people would be forever afraid of plants and the outside. That is how they envision the future peasant - you can shut him down in a factory like in THX1137 while they themselves are the only ones living free and unbothered surrounded by hundreds of miles of empty parks.

That is at least the plan - though I am 100% certain that t it will not succeed.

aynrus

Pelican
Oh by the way, these crooks don't even answer the phones in most big National Parks right now, just a maze of automated messages everywhere, reservations cancelled for many camps and these camps, including some biggest ones, will not reopen "due to COVID-19", shuttles not reopeninig or vaxx/test required (this is PUBLIC transportation on PUBLIC land they have no right to shut down), permits unavailable (one should not need a "permit" to enter). Really, ime for tar and feathers for these crooks.

This is outright taxpayers' land grab by the criminals, UN Agenda 21 right there.
They need the likes of Oregon Bundy rancher bunch to descend on them.

Those who obediently bleat electronic permit with QR code to enter (impossible to get) is OK (and electronic lotteries are coming next, that's what they did to many places in the West already) got no clue about what public lands are about and the access rights people have. These are the same who accept masks and will accept vaxx and vaxx passports.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
And by the way, to make the crunch worse and show more power they're only reopening those few camps in big National Parks that are even open at 40% or other reduced capacity. Every phone path leaves to some fat cat's message "due to COVID-19 I'm working from home, information is online or leave a message", that if one is lucky to hit a message at all.

They were showing extreme hatred of visitors in Yosemite NP for many years now, rangers being rude/mean, running real police state (reading a book in your car at 9pm at the legal parking by the meadow was getting you 4 cops with flashlights in your face), cops everywhere harassing drivers for no reason (while real rule breakers who made noise all night were left untouched...especially if they had the right race), mulling shutting the park down for all cars and shutting the campgrounds/facilities - except the ones for the rich, of course, such as Ahwahnee hotel). They made popular walk-in camp Camp 4 (the last and only chance to stay in Yosemite Valley on a short notice) "lottery only" (paid one, it's not free to even just participate) right before the hoax scamdemic (and backpacking had been by permit only for a long time).

Now they got the chance to finally get their way and de-facto shut down visitation. They're only issuing few entry permits/mad competition for them. It will never be the same.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Interesting clip from 1956.

Saw that - I think it's a voiceover by someone who wanted it to sound 1950s, but couldn't make it work. They usually had music throughout the entire report back in the day - also the voice was more energetic. That voice is too lethargic for 1950s media. I am sure someone could find 100% proof, but that is not it.

I saw weird elite-predictions, but they were usually less concrete - more about different tech which they only could have predicted by having the tech already themselves - like 1969 predicting internet banking in one video I saw.

gravitas

Pigeon
Pandemic: follow the real money, the unthinkable amount of money

“During one’s lifetime, over $400K will be spent on the average American’s healthcare in today’s dollars. And that is if medical costs rise [at] the same rate as inflation. If medical costs rise at 3% more than inflation, your healthcare will cost over $2MM, the vast majority of which will take place after the age of 45.”

How many people, combined, live in China, India, and Indonesia?

Let’s peg that figure at 3 billion.

Now, imagine that 30 years from now, each one of those people is being subjected to modern medicine, at the rate of $200K for a lifetime.

What is 3 billion people multiplied by $200K?

600 TRILLION DOLLARS.

That’s a market.