Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Narrative isn't working. Fearmongering in 3...2...1...

"Increasingly complex and volatile threats"

Translation

MrGarrison.png

"Our growing incompetence due to the increasingly diverse and woke makeup of our tranny, fag, lesbian and just plain ignorant composition of our field assets is degrading our ability to execute believable false flag operations so we're just going to go ahead and blame racist extremists and whypeepo in advance...mmm k?"

Every illness known to man has a treatment protocol, except covid. With covid, all there is is stay at home and wear masks, to prevent the spread, and get vaccinated yesterday, so as to prevent getting it. And yet in all the time that the establishment has spent terrorising the world with this crap, none of it has been put towards telling us what to do if we get it.

And most doctors are following suit.

VERY suspicious

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
Every illness known to man has a treatment protocol, except covid. With covid, all there is is stay at home and wear masks, to prevent the spread, and get vaccinated yesterday, so as to prevent getting it. And yet in all the time that the establishment has spent terrorising the world with this crap, none of it has been put towards telling us what to do if we get it.

And most doctors are following suit.

VERY suspicious
Highly recommended video from one of the few doctors speaking out and making sense:

The only response people have will likely be "Tucker Carlson? Not watching it."

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Southfield-2021-prom-free-for-vaccinated.png

Michigan High School Charges Unvaccinated Students $80 to Attend Prom — While Vaccinated Get in Free​

A Michigan high school created a two-tiered price structure for its prom this year: $80 for unvaccinated students and free for those who have received a coronavirus vaccine.

The information from the school district says “fully vaccinated” attendees attend for “free,” while “not vaccinated” students and guests are charged $80.

“It’s not a violation of the law as we are not requiring individuals to receive the vaccine nor are we prohibiting those without a vaccine from attending,” Superintendent Jennifer Martin-Green said in an email to a resident.

Green’s email concluded with a disclaimer:

Southfield Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.

Breitbart News asked Green if the two-tiered price structure would be a form of discrimination, and she did not respond.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) recently ruled that vaccinated students would be exempt from weekly coronavirus testing as a condition to play sports. As a result, school districts and athletic organizations are requiring proof.

A parent who has an athlete in Forest Hills Public Schools told Breitbart News she received the following message:

Due to the newest MDHHS order, fully vaccinated student athletes do not need to participate in the mandatory COVID testing. In order for us to exempt an athlete from testing, we are asking athletes that are fully vaccinated and 14 days from last vaccine to bring a photocopy of the documentation showing they are fully vaccinated to testing on Friday, May 7. We will keep the photocopy of the documentation for our records, and the athlete will no longer be required to test.

The parent said it made her “extremely upset at the discrimination and the hypocrisy since having the vaccine doesn’t mean you can’t get (the virus).”

Lynn Sutfin, a spokeswoman for MDHHS, confirmed to Breitbart News, “Schools and athletic organizations will be responsible for confirming this information.”

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Southfield-2021-prom-free-for-vaccinated.png

Michigan High School Charges Unvaccinated Students $80 to Attend Prom — While Vaccinated Get in Free​

I saw "rooster tail" and said "damn it that's michigan".

This one will work, the area that high school is in was once upper middle class, lots of jews, then the immigrants moved in and wherever the immigrants go for some reason the hood rats all eventually follow....haven't been able to figure out why that is but it has happened every single time in Michigan for every scenario from cities down to bars. The weirdo jews stayed in their own little weirdo pocket communities, all one foot in the grave anyway, but all the immigrants ran for the hills real quick when the hood rats moved in. So now it's just super hood and super hood kids would render their lives meaningless if they can't go somewhere to show out and of course personal morals mean nothing to them especially in regards to going to a party but saving $80 sure does.

They got them here, but who cares...and I quote "their animals anyway let them lose their souls". Southfield was once the place to be central to everything, now it's just a dangerous decaying disaster.

Metro Detroit is such an odd place right now, you have a huge population of extremely conservative catholic immigrants who would rather die than to get the vaccine and are incredibly angry with what is happening to their businesses and lives resisting coofid every chance they get. Then you have all the narcissist hood rats who will do anything social media tells them and then you have the random white people who for some reason are DYING to virtue signal anyway they can. Detroit was getting better, really just lipstick on a pig but still it was something, now it has decayed worse than ever before. I had a friend move downtown before Covid to a beautiful complex right in the center of the action, a couple years ago a lot of well to do people were moving downtown because all the nasty hood rats had moved back into the shadows downtown but right now it's worse than ever and he can't wait to get the heck out of there. The hood rats don't fear anything anymore, I saw it first hand this weekend just committing blatant crimes and crazy suspect behavior in front of police officers with no care whatsoever just acting wild for no reason. I'm 6'1 240lbs and I workout 5 days a week but no way in hell am I taking a walk through any of that, even though the place we went to was walking distance we went from locked garage, to paid protected parking lot, straight to restaurant, back to lot and then back to the garage and driving just the few blocks home it's shocking what you see. They took it over again, even the complex he lives in which are little caves for $3000 a month started letting hood rats move in because all the professionals that live there moved the heck out, visiting his place now and visiting his place two years ago is like being in a different world. The hood rats don't even go anywhere or spend money, I am not embellishing whatsoever when I say all they do is stand in front of places and wait for trouble to happen.