Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
This is an excellent interview with Brian Gerrish by the Stiftung Corona Ausschuss panel. He does a deep dive into the psychological tactics used and how government agencies, subverted by Common Purpose and other NGOs, fell in line with agenda.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
After being away for a couple of days, I went to @sallyKP's Twitter page and noticed an "Account Suspended" message.

No worries. She is now actively posting COVID-related news on her Gab page (@SallyKP4).

@SallyKP4: So, can we assume that the “leaked” emails were carefully controlled? ICAN can’t be controlled, so censor them.

cdac257b96f5cc4c.jpeg

Link to above screenshot's Tweet.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Dutch ''alt-right'' party in parliament head on addressing Operation lockstep and that cojona is a means to exert full on global control:

(use translation)

First time this has been said since the start of the hoax. Only party that is awake.
Baudet is a true hero, he openly says people should not get vaccinated, not get tested, not wear masks, and to go back to how everything was before 2020. I dont think there is any other politician in the world like him, i suspect he might be a member of this forum lol. I also believe way more people voted for him, but like with trump, the elections in NL were also sabotaged.

Last edited:
That young man is a Bolsonaro on steroids. Chapeau.

Reminds me of a certain Pim Fortuyn but not gay (RIP).
Yes he's a great guy. He formed a party here called Forum for Democracy about 5 years ago. They've stirred up national news and politics quite a lot. They are quite typical alt right in their stances: anti-islam, anti-EU, pro ''freedom'' in the sense of ''freedom'' that we had in our secular world and which they argue has to be protected, mainly against Islam and the EU. So it is a secular outlook, but they're the only one at least looking for the truth and addressing it. We see now that they've seen the cojona hoax and dove into the conspiracy, so there is definitely hope that they will see the last step on the road (the truth of Christ) when they're ready for it.

Fortuyn indeed started in the early 2000s, however then the climate was really 1000% politically correct so even stating anything against migration/islam/feminism was heavily demonized. Now with Geert Wilders since 2006 a lot has been changed in the narrative in the sense that there is more possible to speak out of, although still heavily censored by social pressure of course. And Wilders has paid a deep price for his pro-NL/nationalistic approach against Islam/EU. He has been living in protected safe houses for 15 years and lost every inch of his freedom himself, which is a tragedy. Still he goes on, which I think is to be praised tremendously (although with the knowledge I have gained now I cannot say I'm pro-Israel/Jews and 100% anti-Islam anymore).

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Yes he's a great guy. He formed a party here called Forum for Democracy about 5 years ago. They've stirred up national news and politics quite a lot. They are quite typical alt right in their stances: anti-islam, anti-EU, pro ''freedom'' in the sense of ''freedom'' that we had in our secular world and which they argue has to be protected, mainly against Islam and the EU. So it is a secular outlook, but they're the only one at least looking for the truth and addressing it. We see now that they've seen the cojona hoax and dove into the conspiracy, so there is definitely hope that they will see the last step on the road (the truth of Christ) when they're ready for it.

Fortuyn indeed started in the early 2000s, however then the climate was really 1000% politically correct so even stating anything against migration/islam/feminism was heavily demonized. Now with Geert Wilders since 2006 a lot has been changed in the narrative in the sense that there is more possible to speak out of, although still heavily censored by social pressure of course. And Wilders has paid a deep price for his pro-NL/nationalistic approach against Islam/EU. He has been living in protected safe houses for 15 years and lost every inch of his freedom himself, which is a tragedy. Still he goes on, which I think is to be praised tremendously (although with the knowledge I have gained now I cannot say I'm pro-Israel/Jews and 100% anti-Islam anymore).
The first dutch right wing politician that was attacked was not Fortuyn but Janmaat in the 80's and 90's. Janmaat was even bombed by antifa scum during a meeting in a hotel, he almost got killed by the fire that broke out and nobody in the media cared because he was an "evil racist". The wife of Janmaat even lost her leg in the attack. The way Janmaat was treated by everybody was disgusting and evil, and all he ever did was speak the truth, he was a very brave man.
Wilders is a zionist, he loves Israel more than Holland, i dont like him, typically controlled opposition.
Fortuyn was ok, sure he was a degenerate in his private sex life, but he had his heart in the right place, i felt sad when he was murdered.
Now Baudet is on a different level compared too all these guys. Baudet is a warrior, he has been backstabbed mercyless by his former party members, he's under constant attack by the media, being called a nazi, racist, conspiracy theorist, etc. But he keeps going and doesn't back down, he is super red-pilled, he was even on the Jensen show and admits he watches all the Jensen episodes. I hope he doesn't end up like Fortuyn.

Last edited:
The first dutch right wing politician that was attacked was not Fortuyn but Janmaat in the 80's and 90's. Janmaat was even bombed by antifa scum during a meeting in a hotel, he almost got killed by the fire that broke out and nobody in the media cared because he was an "evil racist". The wife of Janmaat even lost her leg in the attack. The way Janmaat was treated by everybody was disgusting and evil, and all he ever did was speak the truth, he was a very brave man.
Wilders is a zionist, he loves Israel more than Holland, i dont like him, typically controlled opposition.
Fortuyn was ok, sure he was a degenerate in his private sex life, but he had his heart in the right place, i felt sad when he was murdered.
Now Baudet is on a different level compared too all these guys. Baudet is a warrior, he has been backstabbed mercyless by his former party members, he's under constant attack by the media, being called a nazi, racist, conspiracy theorist, etc. But he keeps going and doesn't back down, he is super red-pilled, he was even on the Jensen show and admits he watches all the Jensen episodes. I hope he doesn't end up like Fortuyn.
Yup the reason he is red pilled is partly because he is outside of the establishment. He just felt the need to act and form his own party and basically takes it from there where he wants. So regardless of the fierce resistance from the MSM etc. as you mentioned he just keeps going.

Regarding your Jensen (oh hans!) comment, it is interesting to see that in the NL we have quite an underground red pill scene developing. From ''een oorlog reeds verloren'' with Sven Hulleman to Cafe Weltschmertz as the more red-pill light, Jensen is the broader channel for he had an red pill audience already as a former TV star and on Jewtube he had on average 100.000 views at least. Also there is some more fringe stuff like ''Dutch Matrix'' and ''de complotconcurrent'' which many things are outside of my world view, but sometimes I do take good perspectives from there to integrate in my overall understanding of the great deception our modern culture is.

So I guess how is that for other countries? Like Germany, UK or wherever you're from, is there some underground scene developing? Would love to hear your experiences.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

A man like Baudet is an absolute once in a generation, his generation being Millennial. Many millennials are angry with the boomers and the useless generation (gen Z), millennials will pay for the boomers' retirement and the Z's well-fare, so I think he has a huge influence on the younger folk who actually WORK for a living and are seeing the destruction around them. It's good to see (white pill) he actually has that much support but like I said it will mainly be millennial.

This whole "gen Z gas the you know who's" is a total psy-op as most of them are scrawny little fags who just like to play fortnite while their Gen X cuck parents pay for their brainwashing.

Well that's how it is here. At least you lot got someone like Baudet, cherish him.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Regarding your Jensen (oh hans!) comment, it is interesting to see that in the NL we have quite an underground red pill scene developing. From ''een oorlog reeds verloren'' with Sven Hulleman to Cafe Weltschmertz as the more red-pill light, Jensen is the broader channel for he had an red pill audience already as a former TV star and on Jewtube he had on average 100.000 views at least.
Jensen is another Dutch hero, i thought he was a bit of a clown back in his tv talkshow days, but he said corona was a hoax since day one!!! He will never be on tv again, so he gave up his whole carreer for speaking the truth, that is quite a sacrafice that no other famous dutch star has done so far.
Imagine if the Jensen show was in english (he speaks fluently english) he would be huge, he proves everything he says with statistics and he has a whole team of redpilled people around him who research and expose all the corona lies.
BLCKBX is another awesome dutch channel on jewtube that exposes many lies and they have many interresting guests like uncorrupted virologists and scientists that are fighting the good fight.
Its really amazing how a tiny country like Holland are fighting so hard against the tyranny and have all these awesome channels that expose the lies. Of course most Dutch are still sleeping brainwashed sheep, but there are many awake people too that have had enough.

Jensen is another Dutch hero, i thought he was a bit of a clown back in his tv talkshow days, but he said corona was a hoax since day one!!! He will never be on tv again, so he gave up his whole carreer for speaking the truth, that is quite a sacrafice that no other famous dutch star has done so far.
Imagine if the Jensen show was in english (he speaks fluently english) he would be huge, he proves everything he says with statistics and he has a whole team of redpilled people around him who research and expose all the corona lies.
BLCKBX is another awesome dutch channel on jewtube that exposes many lies and they have many interresting guests like uncorrupted virologists and scientists that are fighting the good fight.
Its really amazing how a tiny country like Holland are fighting so hard against the tyranny and have all these awesome channels that expose the lies. Of course most Dutch are still sleeping brainwashed sheep, but there are many awake people too that have had enough.
Yeah I agree. There is an avenue to come to the truth, whether through politics (Baudet), or through the underground conspiracy media channels that you find if you either do some research yourself, or just follow the track of the MSM and research what they call conspiracy theories. There is no excuse at the moment to not know what's going on. The only reason if that people don't want to see what's going on, or want to avoid pain and remain in their comfort illusion state instead of ripping their brains open and confronting the lies they've been told. I think this goes for all countries by the way, and even if you live in like Vietnam I'm sure when you research this you'll end up at Alex Jones or some Vietnamese spinoff/translation. The info is out there, people just have to be willing to find it. That's why I stopped arguing with normies and trying to convince them, if they don't want to see the truth it's like ''pulling a dead horse''.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow

Well what do you know, my favorite "conspiracy" channel BLCKBX has my favorite politician on the show today. Baudet the freedom fighter, very interresting interview. I guess there are not many dutch speakers here on rooshvforum, this video needs subs in english.