Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
A powerful video worth sharing:

This woman is a Jewish Holocaust survivor whose son died from a drug his doctor prescribed for schizoaffective disorder. She started an NGO championing patients' rights.

She argues that what we're witnessing now with Covid is, in some ways, worse than Hitler's Germany. She also talks about the Great Reset.

What's particularly fascinating are the parallels between the Nazi regime's flouting of health rights, and today's flouting of those same rights.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
A powerful video worth sharing:

This woman is a Jewish Holocaust survivor whose son died from a drug his doctor prescribed for schizoaffective disorder. She started an NGO championing patients' rights.

She argues that what we're witnessing now with Covid is, in some ways, worse than Hitler's Germany. She also talks about the Great Reset.

What's particularly fascinating are the parallels between the Nazi regime's flouting of health rights, and today's flouting of those same rights.
Could you post the URL please.

r3d

Woodpecker
Fuellmich in German literally means "Fill me", and he's the leading lawyer collecting money for a class action suit. Often they reveal their purpose in their own names.

Is there something in the video that makes you think his intentions are questionable?

That man has represented the people vs. VW in a huge scandal and runs his own law firm. I don't think this is the kind of work you do if you're out for a cashgrab.

Besides, a lawyer like that will always cost you. This has been his full-time job for more than a year now and he's got to pay rent too, you know. As well as employees, office space etc.

If you find someone who will do that for free it's probably THAT guy who is trying to scam you, not Dr. Füllmich.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
be7eca39dc2e8dd4.jpg

LeoniusD

Pelican
Denmark about to abolish masks everywhere - the same as Israel and of course Texas before.

And here what a little study tasked by parents with regard to the masks of their kids:

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.

A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”

The idea that masks worn for 5+ hours by anyone are just a mild inconvenience is a blatant colossal lie. They are bacteria petri dishes that certainly make people and most importantly children sick. The people in power know this and are forcing the slaves to wear the muzzle - and the useful peasants are aggressively policing the dissenting free-thinkers.

IM3000

Pelican
Denmark about to abolish masks everywhere - the same as Israel and of course Texas before.

And here what a little study tasked by parents with regard to the masks of their kids:

The idea that masks worn for 5+ hours by anyone are just a mild inconvenience is a blatant colossal lie. They are bacteria petri dishes that certainly make people and most importantly children sick. The people in power know this and are forcing the slaves to wear the muzzle - and the useful peasants are aggressively policing the dissenting free-thinkers.
I am living proof that masks can cause issues. I'm doing physio therapy right now and have to wear a FFP2 mask while at it. Absolute insanity.
Anyway, obviously I sweat when doing e.g. squats or weighted jumps. Moreover, I naturally sweat even more with the mask on. After a few sessions I noticed that I developed some kind of rash on my face exactly were the mask sits. Of course, this is not life threatening but it makes me hate my overlords even more.

I am living proof that masks can cause issues. I'm doing physio therapy right now and have to wear a FFP2 mask while at it. Absolute insanity.
Anyway, obviously I sweat when doing e.g. squats or weighted jumps. Moreover, I naturally sweat even more with the mask on. After a few sessions I noticed that I developed some kind of rash on my face exactly were the mask sits. Of course, this is not life threatening but it makes me hate my overlords even more.
That's how you know it's working! :D

Soto

Chicken
I'd like to hear some different points of view on the topic of vaccine shedding and affecting the unvaccinated.

The lipid nanoparticles in the mRNA vaccines can cross the blood brain barrier and bind to cells there as well as elsewhere in the body, and those that are vaccinated produce an excess amount of these spike proteins, which are cytotoxic and flow throughout the body.

One thought that comes to my mind, and this may sound rather absurd, perhaps we should wear masks when around the vaccinated? Or perhaps that would be pointless.

At any rate, what are your thoughts on being around vaccinated people spewing these experimental lipid nanoparticles everywhere?

I'd like to hear some different points of view on the topic of vaccine shedding and affecting the unvaccinated.

The lipid nanoparticles in the mRNA vaccines can cross the blood brain barrier and bind to cells there as well as elsewhere in the body, and those that are vaccinated produce an excess amount of these spike proteins, which are cytotoxic and flow throughout the body.

One thought that comes to my mind, and this may sound rather absurd, perhaps we should wear masks when around the vaccinated? Or perhaps that would be pointless.

At any rate, what are your thoughts on being around vaccinated people spewing these experimental lipid nanoparticles everywhere?

From what I've read it looks like the stuff is floating around in them for two weeks to a month after each shot. No one's checked to see how much they're shedding but I'd think it's not a large amount and your body wound either reject it or it would be so minor it's unlikely to cause any problems since it can't replicate. My family is still being careful about how we interact with the vaxx though.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox

I have a friend who also didnt take the coco juice, but few weeks ago he was smoking a marijuana joint with his friend who told him afterwards he got the coco juice. He was worried at first he told me but since has told me hes ended up smoking with 3-4 normies that were terrified all year and nothing happened to him.

Link

A recent German study on the PCR test :

In light of our findings that more than half of individuals with positive PCR test results are unlikely to have been infectious, RT-PCR test positivity should not be taken as an accurate measure of infectious SARS-CoV-2 incidence. Our results confirm the findings of others that the routine use of “positive” RT-PCR test results as the gold standard for assessing and controlling infectiousness fails to reflect the fact “that 50-75% of the time an individual is PCR positive, they are likely to be post-infectious”

Bird

Pelican
The National Police intervened in an illegal party in an apartment in Madrid, they did it through an action that has generated much controversy in social networks.
The agents broke down the door of the apartment with a battering ram.

LeoniusD

Pelican
At least one man seems to not want to put on the muzzle - and they certainly won't dare going against him:

IMG_20210621_101314.jpg

E4PyjufWYAMetDFqew.jpg

Show the cucks - Christiano Ronaldo!

And here another fitting image - recent photo session of politicians starting some construction project - note the difference between them and the peasant children:

IMG_20210621_101227.jpg

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher