Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Look at this. Portuguese court rules that 0.9 percent of cojona deaths were actually cojona deaths. The rest were positive PCR tests.

The MSM has brought its cannons out straightaway to counter the narrative so that's a pretty good reason to asssume it's a factual story:

0.9 percent of the death toll that's been communicated would mean literally the same level as an average flu season. Not weird since flu has disappearead completely. 1+1=....

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Health chiefs-Covid winter plan could mean masks and social distancing for next 5 years - Mirror Online

Three weeks to flatten the curve.

When the public agreed to that, they agreed that freedoms were the government's to take.

And so they will continue to take until told in no uncertain terms, otherwise. ‍♂

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Is there any news from the religious countries? I'd assume that people who have faith in their life will not be so easy to manipulate as we in the West. However what I've seen from religious countries, whether it is Turkey or India or the Muzzies in the block next to me is not very hopeful.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Some good news at least in some countries:

Singapore returning to normal and intending to treat covid19 like the flu.

Obviously I guess the covid passports, the yearly vaccinations and the QR codes might seep into the daily life, but we shall see.

Godward

Robin
"Why are we obsessed with danger, and conversely with safety? The Swedish psychiatrist and author David Eberhard comments on the effects that a lockdown has on a population, and on how we feel less and less secure despite arguably living in the safest period of time in human history. David has worked in psychiatry for most of his adult life, at multiple different centers in Stockholm. Since 2019, David is working as the head of staff at PRIMA Maria Addiction Care Clinic."

bytecode77

Chicken
Glenn Greenwald has done some excellent investigative journalism. If you ever wondered where the woke agenda came from read this from 2015 . Support for Western aggression and policies of imperialism is now manufactured by parading them under the emotionally manipulative banners of progressive social causes.

Here is a recent video covering multiple topics from covid and how its one of the greatest power grabs since 9/11, Julian Assange, Trump resisting the CIA, ect. A interesting point he makes is that politicians have no chance. By way of cognitive capture elite institutions have become so perfectly constructed. Anyone who enters or immerses themselves in them, inevitably not maybe will be co-opted by them.
But to stay on point with this thread, conversation on covid begins at 42 min. Though i recommend watching the whole thing.

Sa6re

Robin
‘And I’m going to say to you: it’s not madness. What we are facing is calculated, and it’s a mistake to call it “madness”, because it’s very precise; it’s very calculated. We need to understand that in order to be able to deal with what we’re facing.’

‘It is fact, I assure you, because it was announced publicly (but very quietly!) that we now have both Google and GCHQ, the British signals intelligence organisation, working inside the National Health Service.’

‘So this is the official falsification of statistics, with a direct impact on the health of the nation. This is calculated. And this is why I come back to the statement that it is not madness; if you analyse very carefully the political decisions, the policies, the documents, what we are looking at is genocide. It’s planned. It’s premeditated.’

Brian Gerrish, UK Column News in interview with Reiner Füllmich, German lawyer:

Godward

Robin
Well, we as Christians aren’t, I may hope. But everyone who is wearing a facemask and getting a “vaccination” shot evidently is. At any rate, David Eberhard provides an interesting diagnosis of the lockdown hysteria, so the video is worth watching.

Sa6re

Robin
It's increasingly clear that many Western governments are essentially illegitimate at this stage. Certainly in the US where the Biden regime took control in the November election coup. Question is when normies will start seeing through the covid smokescreen. The sooner the better for us
Just remember this, in the UK Cromwell had max 20-30,000 men in his army against the royalists, in a country of 5 million (1640). Thats an army of just 0.5% of population, with added aid. Equivalent today would be c.300,000 people, thats the size of the march last weekend in London. The people have already woken up.

the high

Kingfisher
Some good news at least in some countries:

Singapore returning to normal and intending to treat covid19 like the flu.

Obviously I guess the covid passports, the yearly vaccinations and the QR codes might seep into the daily life, but we shall see.
Might be the Chinese influence. China's been supposedly open pretty much all this time. Still the fact that Singapore is saying 'it's basically the flu' has to be bad optics for the globalists and their plans for other countries. We'll see if Singapore doesn't walk this back.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
Screenshot_20210706-222909_Chrome.jpg

"Delta wasn't scary enough, roll out the Lambda!" And of course it's said to be resistant to vaccines. A friend was wondering why I didn't run to get the vaccine. I told him if we can get Superbugs that are resistant to antibiotics it should only be a matter of time before we get a super COVID that's resistant to vaccines. Someone has to take the risk of getting natural immunity to this thing, so it might as well be healthy young me.