Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Sa6re

Robin
Some good news at least in some countries:

Singapore returning to normal and intending to treat covid19 like the flu.

Obviously I guess the covid passports, the yearly vaccinations and the QR codes might seep into the daily life, but we shall see.
Is there any evidence that this ‘mass vaccination’ is only being focused on Western, once free societies?
May be the news showing vaccination around the world is to fool everyone in western countries. There is enough evidence we are living through a communist led mass genocide or speciecide, at least in the UK, but is it just westerners or everyone? Vox mentioned the Deagle report a month ago, not sure if its legit.

Sa6re

Robin
Yes
You can find numerous graphs/ maps that illustrate vaccination rates and its definitely predominantly in the West. Africa and China are at less than 20%. Its alarming
OK. So it seems there is something going on. Putin and Victor Orban are using a different ‘vaccines’ and they have refused to join the ‘EU Procurement Program’, which must be the Communist talk for genocide. EU uses pfizer and Russia, Hungary and some other countries have apparently created an alternate vaccine that is based on old flu method. We know this isn’t possible for a Coronavirus, so I suspect Hungary vax is just a bottle of nothing. Its strange cos they have over produced and sending it to other small countries, like cape verde.

Why didn’t Orban just say ‘its a hoax, there is no pandemic’? Probably ‘cos their populations fell for the global propaganda and would have turned against them, saying ‘they’re not protecting us’. Etc. It was a political decision to pretend it was real.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Is there any evidence that this ‘mass vaccination’ is only being focused on Western, once free societies?
May be the news showing vaccination around the world is to fool everyone in western countries. There is enough evidence we are living through a communist led mass genocide or speciecide, at least in the UK, but is it just westerners or everyone? Vox mentioned the Deagle report a month ago, not sure if its legit.
Africa is obviously late in application of the vaxx regime, but I posted rallyes in South Africa where everyone was cheering for quick distribution of free covid vaccines. Pretty sure that they will do huge vaccination campaigns - complete with military personnel coming along. They do the same in various developing countries.

China already distributed 1.33 bio. doses - so close to half their population received the vaccine (actually more since certain people are not vaxxed). The top vaxx rate seems to have been achieved by countries that either have a low population, good infrastructure and a very believing willing population. Gibraltar, Seychelles, Bahrain, Emirates, Israel, Chile, Malta, Iceland - those are some of the top dogs.

From what I see countries like Russia show the least vaccine enthusiasm - the reason being that they have no limited availability, good infrastructure and the rate of one dose recipients being as high as double full vaxx recipients (counted as fully vaxxed). In other countries you have sometimes 370 mio. once vaxxed and 65 mio. twice vaxxed like in India. So we can safely assume that the other 240 mio. will get their dose too. (minus the ones who died or got damaged which will be millions).

They already noted that it will take until 2023 or even 2025 to vaxx Africa. My guess is that the international organizations will have to send their own goon squads over themselves to get it done. Though I have no doubt that they will willingly take the shots. There are no cheering public presentations in the West of politicians talking about the vaxx.

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Africa is obviously late in application of the vaxx regime, but I posted rallyes in South Africa where everyone was cheering for quick distribution of free covid vaccines. Pretty sure that they will do huge vaccination campaigns - complete with military personnel coming along. They do the same in various developing countries.

China already distributed 1.33 bio. doses - so close to half their population received the vaccine (actually more since certain people are not vaxxed). The top vaxx rate seems to have been achieved by countries that either have a low population, good infrastructure and a very believing willing population. Gibraltar, Seychelles, Bahrain, Emirates, Israel, Chile, Malta, Iceland - those are some of the top dogs.

From what I see countries like Russia show the least vaccine enthusiasm - the reason being that they have no limited availability, good infrastructure and the rate of one dose recipients being as high as double full vaxx recipients (counted as fully vaxxed). In other countries you have sometimes 370 mio. once vaxxed and 65 mio. twice vaxxed like in India. So we can safely assume that the other 240 mio. will get their dose too. (minus the ones who died or got damaged which will be millions).

They already noted that it will take until 2023 or even 2025 to vaxx Africa. My guess is that the international organizations will have to send their own goon squads over themselves to get it done. Though I have no doubt that they will willingly take the shots. There are no cheering public presentations in the West of politicians talking about the vaxx.

Africa is no opposition, those pesky whites are. Russia is just a trojan horse, you know better.

Sa6re

Robin
‘on whether I thought the seat for this (the Corona Pandemic Operation) was in the UK. I am very embarrassed to say that I do believe it is in the UK. We are looking at a power base which is a mixture of the monetary power of the City of London, and what is very clear from the documentation is that that monetary power base is now fully working with the wider security services.

This is part of what in the UK they are calling the Fusion Doctrine. That’s another discussion, but essentially, we can see that the monetary power base is now controlling both the intelligence networks, like GCHQ [equivalent of Germany’s BND], but also the secret services. They are acting together.

...the UK, the Government—which has not been able to build hospitals, which can’t fill in holes in the road, which can’t run the schools—suddenly announces that we have got £800 billion which has appeared out of thin air in order to fight Covid.’

- from Brian Gerrish, UK column interview with Reiner Füllmich, german lawyer.

For the City of London’s global power see:

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Well, he may not be tired of life :sneaky:

Du you remember Magufuli?

A while later

Tanzanian President John Magufuli went missing then died
Didn't know about those 27 mio., but he was doomed anyway.

African news reported also on 10 other high officials of Tanzania dying in February 2021 - they sent an entire blackops battalion to Tanzania. Resistance will not be tolerated - at least not to that level. They even praised Magafuli's economic leadership in 2019, because he was less corrupt and more competent than the usual bunch. And I guess he continued in the same vein being less corrupt and more competent with regard to covid - but he did not understand how corrupt the world truly is. The ruling world elite lets you develop your country economically to some degree, but he crossed so many lines with this great pandemic hoax, that they would not ignore him anymore. RIP Magafuli.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
L: National Geographic used a cover image for a news story about the "Delta Plus" Variant that is... insane. I did a reverse image search on the image and found a nice high resolution one for you to check out, in particular looking at the guy in the background.

aeb152df2bb74421.png

Picture is obviously staged to make it look like the "Delta variant" is scary and people are dying. Also, note the location of the staged photo-op: a church's cemetery. Note: The article stated that the workers in the picture were resting after burying someone. Edit: I can't help but notice the whole thing is staged where the photographer direct the workers' pose - "You in the back! Pretend you're dead!".

1544b254e19911f0.webp

Tweet original

Tweet archive

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Save the lives of myself and my family from what exactly?....99.98% survival rate is right up there in-grown toenails.

Yes believe it or not around 2000 people die in the US each year from infected ingrown toenails

What a an evil piece of :poo: Fauxci is
We don’t even know if the 200,000 Covid deaths in the USA actually died from Covid, or another cause, or were counted as having Covid based on a bad PCR test.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
L: National Geographic used a cover image for a news story about the "Delta Plus" Variant that is... insane. I did a reverse image search on the image and found a nice high resolution one for you to check out, in particular looking at the guy in the background.

aeb152df2bb74421.png

Picture is obviously staged to make it look like the "Delta variant" is scary and people are dying. Also, note the location of the staged photo-op: a church's cemetery. Note: The article stated that the workers in the picture were resting after burying someone. Edit: I can't help but notice the whole thing is staged where the photographer direct the workers' pose - "You in the back! Pretend you're dead!".

1544b254e19911f0.webp

Tweet original

Tweet archive
I don't know whether this is dumb or satanic. Or both.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
We don’t even know if the 200,000 Covid deaths in the USA actually died from Covid, or another cause, or were counted as having Covid based on a bad PCR test.
And even then what is 200k on 330 mil? 0.05 if I calculate from the top of my head lol. People are manipulated by statistics so easily, hence the regime loves to throw numbers. People can't even understand absolute numbers, let alone relative.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Apparently the emergency order giving the Ontario provincial government was revoked on June 9th as per human rights lawyer Rocco Galati. Any mandates regarding masks or distancing would now be invalid, the rollout of an experimental vaccine would also be illegal. I know this section of the forum is slowly dying out as most of the US is back to normal without restrictions but we are still in the thick of it here in Ontario Canada.