budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

E6XgUO9VEAA2-di

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
I wonder if the 'hearts of these psycopaths will grow fonder' once I start practicing Wallet-Distancing™.
Kinda off topic but since you’ve alluded to starving the beasts...

I’ve really adopted a ‘buy preowned when possible’ mentality and habit. Same can apply to small locally owned businesses but that’s become less realistic.

Need new headphones? Get like-new/open box ones off of eBay or preferably Mercari for a discount even to amazon and walmart.

My money is happier going to another individual instead of a large corporation. I get what I need for less and help someone get some cash or clean out their closet. And you lower your support to bloodsucking companies who support bloodsucking ‘leaders’.

Win win win.

So in essence they are admitting that neither masks nor the 'vaccine' do anything since
  • It's been 1.5 years with masks
  • 6 months with masks and a gene-therapy labeled as vaccine combined with masks
  • Yet they are claiming that 'cases' are on the rise (though incredibly deaths are never mentioned anymore - they are only relying on the previous misaccounting of deaths from before to continue to scare people)
And the peasants will never come to this conclusion. Remarkable.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
The problem with people like Jack Posobiec is that they're still stuck in the political realm. Oh, the politicians, they have the power! We need a POLITICIAN as savior!!!! These people don't get it's SPIRITUAL and not political. As if Macron has any influence over what he's doing. I'm seriously getting annoyed nowadays with people like Shapiro or this dude who see a bit of the truth but are so stuck in their politics/materialistic/worldly paradigm.

It's more that they're paid shills with horrible politics and are stuck in a prefabricated, controlled left vs. right paradigm. You can't run a country with spirituality, kings and taxes have always existed and always will.

MRAll134

Pelican
More children committed suicide vs. dying of CV19, in the UK. I can't say I am surprised. If you lock kids inside and the parents are at work, it is like solitary confinement:

Five Times More Children Committed Suicide Than Died Of COVID-19 During Lockdown: UK Study
Five times more children and young people committed suicide than died of COVID-19 during the first year of the pandemic in the United Kingdom, according to a study, which also concluded that lockdowns are more detrimental to children’s health than the virus itself....

Full story: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...uicide-died-covid-19-during-lockdown-uk-study

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
More children committed suicide vs. dying of CV19, in the UK. I can't say I am surprised. If you lock kids inside and the parents are at work, it is like solitary confinement:

Five Times More Children Committed Suicide Than Died Of COVID-19 During Lockdown: UK Study
Five times more children and young people committed suicide than died of COVID-19 during the first year of the pandemic in the United Kingdom, according to a study, which also concluded that lockdowns are more detrimental to children’s health than the virus itself....

Full story: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...uicide-died-covid-19-during-lockdown-uk-study
Thanks MRA. Can anyone direct me to more concise or easily laid out data/graphs regarding how meaningless covid is for younger people and how reckless it is to suggest they should a) mask, b) get vaccinated c) worry d) not go to school unless all of the above, etc.?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern: : "Our discussions moved us beyond vaccine nationalism. Now we are focusing on all aspects of contributing to the global vaccination effort - making vaccines, sharing vaccines and using vaccines..."

So she basically blames the spread of variants on "vaccine nationalism"? What does "vaccine nationalism" even mean?

Yup not giving vaccines to Zimbabwe is vaccine nationalism. They use the term for 2 reasons: 1. again putting the word nationalism in a bad light, 2. the most important one, the psychological manipulation of creating scarcity. We stack all the vaccines for ourselves, because the vaccines are so valuable. And when the normies believe something is valuable, they will run after it like lemmings.

MRAll134

Pelican
This is also interesting - the spike in the VAERS reporting system (July 9th, 2021):

vaers-july-9.jpg

Sources: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

*who is giving their 11 year old the treatment? Yikes.

kel

Ostrich
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern: : "Our discussions moved us beyond vaccine nationalism. Now we are focusing on all aspects of contributing to the global vaccination effort - making vaccines, sharing vaccines and using vaccines..."

So she basically blames the spread of variants on "vaccine nationalism"? What does "vaccine nationalism" even mean?

Her mannerisms are so unsettling. Like Biden and Trudeau and the lot of them really, just seems like an alien doing a "human impression".

JFL, too, at the journo's question "How irresponsible is it that...". Absolute scum.

N°6

Hummingbird
This is also interesting - the spike in the VAERS reporting system (July 9th, 2021):

View attachment 32108

Sources: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

*who is giving their 11 year old the treatment? Yikes.

That line looks like Democratic voting patterns.