Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Many people here have recognized that the doom and gloom narrative regarding the killer virus has recently reached a fever pitch (no pun intended). I decided to investigate a bit and to go behind enemy lines. The top article on CNN contains the following:

A hybrid version of American life that will pass for normality for the foreseeable future is coming into view, in which most of the vaccinated live and many of those who refuse their shots get sick or die.

No commentary necessary here except for the indication that people now believe that the poison injections are actually immortality shots. I shouldn't be shocked by anything anymore, but the idea that people read and believe drivel like this is terrifying. Millions of zombies are walking around believing this to be true.

The Wall Street Journal declares:

We'll always have Covid - The Delta variant spooks markets, but the vaccines work even if the virus won't go away

USA Today:

When will we all be vaccinated for COVID-19?
The fourth wave of COVID-19 has arrived in US - how big will it get?
Vaccinated people can still get COVID. But it's rare and they aren't likely to get very sick

Bezos Post:
What you need to know about the highly contagious Delta variant

The cult members currently enjoying their ballgames and craft breweries are in for a rude awakening when the inevitable next round of lockdowns and worse kicks in.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Isn't this you when you were on the plane fleeing Texas, lady?

E61V6KNUUAACzLJ

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I know the Nuremberg Code has been discussed here a lot. But when you take an integral look at it it is astonishing what they're doing now. I find ''and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.'' the most disturbing one.

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code[edit]​

The ten points of the code were given in the section of the judges' verdict entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments":[6]

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.[13]
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This is interesting. Apparant Boris Johnson whatsapp messages in 2020 about him being sceptical towards the cojona measures. If we'd assume this to be authentic and well meant, this could give us some insight into these frontline gofer politicians. It would suggest that they know that what they're doing is bs, but they are riding the wave anyway. For many of them they may just be overwhelmed by all their advisors, top-down orders and the deep state, without having a malign intention. Although they also hang out with Schwabbo and these types, so that would suggest they may be aware of at least part of the plan, but as Icke said it's very fragmented into a pyramid structure where every level just knows a little bit more than the layer beneath it. Johnson however was seemingly opposed to the lockdowns in november 2020, so something appears to have influenced him so much that he brabbles build back batter now, calling for a gender neutral world and looking like someone who doesn't know where he is, being arguably the face of the cojona restrictions now and the confusion based smokescreen policy.

In WhatsApp messages, shared with the BBC, that were sent to aides in mid October, Johnson appears to say: “I must say I have been slightly rocked by some of the data on Covid fatalities. The median age is 82 – 81 for men 85 for women. That is above life expectancy. So get Covid and live longer. Hardly anyone under 60 goes into hospital (4 per cent) and of those virtually all survive.

“And I no longer buy all this NHS overwhelmed stuff. Folks I think we may need to recalibrate.”

For those who point out "excess deaths" from COVID, as evidence that it's a real virus, you might want to consider stories like this:

CDC reports over 93,000 overdose deaths in 2020, highest rate in U.S. history

Combine that with the conspiracy to NOT treat COVID —doctors being told to send patients home, under penalty of losing their license. Doctors are FORCED to tell patients to check in to the hospital when they can't breathe — at which point a ventilator will kill them. This is despite there being plenty of safe, legit treatments. What do I mean by safe and legit? I mean by pre-2019 medical and scientific standards.

Then there are the added suicides.

What about added deaths from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, due to delayed treatments?

There is also anecdotal evidence that certain Governors *cough* Cuomo *cough* killed nursing home patients on purpose. What if COVID is just the Flu, but due to horrible treatment regimes (such as ventilators), patients who WOULD have survived if their illness had been called "the Flu" will now die due to neglect, isolation, and other reasons?

You'd need a lot more "excess deaths" than we have, for me to believe COVID is anything more than a new name for The Flu.

For those who point out "excess deaths" from COVID, as evidence that it's a real virus, you might want to consider stories like this:

CDC reports over 93,000 overdose deaths in 2020, highest rate in U.S. history

Combine that with the conspiracy to NOT treat COVID —doctors being told to send patients home, under penalty of losing their license. Doctors are FORCED to tell patients to check in to the hospital when they can't breathe — at which point a ventilator will kill them. This is despite there being plenty of safe, legit treatments. What do I mean by safe and legit? I mean by pre-2019 medical and scientific standards.

Then there are the added suicides.

What about added deaths from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, due to delayed treatments?

There is also anecdotal evidence that certain Governors *cough* Cuomo *cough* killed nursing home patients on purpose. What if COVID is just the Flu, but due to horrible treatment regimes (such as ventilators), patients who WOULD have survived if their illness had been called "the Flu" will now die due to neglect, isolation, and other reasons?

You'd need a lot more "excess deaths" than we have, for me to believe COVID is anything more than a new name for The Flu.
Do you happen to have more info on the idea that doctors are being pressured or “forced” not to treat covid?

Anecdotally, this very thing seemed to happen to my dad when he went to a hospital for treatment. He had a pretty bad case with preexisting conditions. They wanted to keep him at the hospital but it was clear they had no plan for treatment. I imagine they would have resorted to a ventilator if things got bad. But they offered nothing to us in the way of treatments. We ended up leaving and found a heroic doctor who gave him hydroxychloroquine and some other basic treatments. My dad recovered soon afterward and is doing great now. My parents have also rejected the jab and the experience had a big impact in red pilling them further about the medical industrial complex/cult of scientistism.

I have heard numerous reports of similar experiences from others as well. It really becomes very sinister when you realize there are known medicines and simple treatments available and they do nothing and refuse to offer them to people in need.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The real deal about all this "lockdowning" (we're in one right now) is to make you break the connection between yourself and property and family, both are closely related.
Absolutely. Thats why from the start, it was called SOCIAL distancing, when what is really needed to protect people from a viral infection is PHYSICAL distancing.

LeoniusD

Pelican
This guy goes into a nano-particle that they call corona - can be seen only on an electronic microscope:

The point being that they created more than 15 years ago a corona nano-particle that they likely began to disperse all through the atmosphere. It's likely present in other things. Air quality around the world is much better than 30 years ago, but somehow far more people are suffering from respiratory diseases.

It's very possible that they did more heavy spraying of the peasants via the international chemtrail program right around early 2020. That would generate scores of symptoms among some people.

Add to it the suspicion that they used a mrna technology in the flu vaccines of 2019/20, then you have all you need in order to fake a pandemic.

The rest was done by those meaningless PCR tests.

----

And if you think that they will call off the pandemic all without having pressured the highest amount of peasants into vaccination, also without having implemented the vaccines into the childhood vaccination schedule (this is their most important point) - then you are deluded.

The final goal is to depopulate the peasants - most of them - permanently, then kill off a decent amount.

Once they have the covid childhood vaccination schedule passed, have a yearly covid vaccination regimen for the adult peasants implemented, then they can call off the pandemic for a while. Obviously they will fake a resurgance any time you peasants protest about 200% fuel taxes or anything like that. Then suddenly you will get an Omega variant, so that you peasants have to stop protesting.