Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
For those interested in Reiner Fuelmich, here is a good interview. Seems like a very genuine guy. Based. @r3d what's your take on your fellow countryman?

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I don't approve banning the unvaccinated from public spaces, but so far they are doing so with venues that most devout Christians don't visit: bars, pubs, concerts, theaters. That suggests they've determined it's the "sinful" activities that people are most attached to, and they will use those venues first and foremost to entice vaccination. Of course they won't stop with those venues, and will eventually broaden to all essential venues of commerce including supermarkets, but it's clear that people who are "of the world" will be hit hardest when it comes to the desire to participate in society like "normal." I'm striving to give up everything of this world in obedience to Christ, and to suffer as He suffered... even telling me I won't be able to eat should not (hopefully) send me into the arms of the atheist doctors to get the coronavirus shot. With trepidation, and only a tinge of doubt due to my innate human weakness, I state that I'm ready for things to get extra hard, though I rather them not, since life in this fallen state is already hard. I know God is with me.

Last edited:

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
I agree Roosh. For the time being, they’re just hoovering up those weaker souls who cannot survive without their vices.

One would hope then that this brings the percentage vaccinated up to ~80% and they’ll leave the rest of us alone since they’re now ‘protected’.

If they do though take it one step further and deny the unvaccinated access to food and water, electricity, and their savings then things will get very ugly for all sides. Nothing more dangerous than circumstances which create cornered men with nothing to lose.

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If any among us are tempted to give in and receive this vax, to them I would say this: the world you remember, and to which you are seeking to return by taking this vax, is already gone and is never coming back. The vax is being sold as the only ticket to return to a carefree, fun and free existence. But like so much else we've seen with COVID, this is a lie. There is no intention by those in power to allow a return to the normalcy of 2019. We are through the looking glass already and there's no going back. The near future holds one of two possibilities:

1) A mass depopulation event brought on by the vaccines that will radically de-stabilize the entire world and provide cover for the "Great Reset" into a New World Order/Antichrist system, or
2) The continued rapid development, with the excuse of continually emerging COVID variants, of a global system of medical tyranny, which will quickly lead to regular injections, DNA modifications, chip implants and which will ultimately culminate in the actual Mark of the Beast

There is no happy ending to this tale (barring Christ's ultimate victory - I'm speaking of the near-term here). I feel we are currently in something of a quiet interregnum period that will begin to unravel in the Fall. The unvaccinated will be persecuted with greater and greater fervor by media, governments and the vaccinated masses. The pressure to take the vax will be immense. You must be prepared to resist that pressure, at any cost. You must be prepared to lose your job. You must be prepared to lose relationships with friends and family members. You must be prepared to endure violence and/or incarceration.

Those who rule over us have gone all-in with COVID and the vaccines. This is their end game. They will not be backing off. They want to vax everyone. The exact road map of their plan is still unknown, but we can say with certainty its goals are diabolical. This agenda is motivated by pure malevolence directed at the entire human race and thus can only be Satanic in nature and origin. The Kings and Princes of the world are marching in lockstep, and true Christians can easily recognize what that means, and who is really in charge. But this is nothing new for us, as it was written, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Eph. 6:12

Be prepared to endure. Steel yourselves. Take up the full armor of God. They will be coming for you and they will not relent. The vax is only the beginning. Soon they will be explicitly targeting faithful Christians (for being "anti-science" and "dangerous to the public health"). There will be persecution. It is very possible that men on this forum will die as martyrs. But along with Paul we say, " To live is Christ and to die is gain."

We did not ask for this, but God has placed us here for this spiritual battle, and we must not quit the field. We must not surrender, even in the face of hopeless odds. We must prepare for persecution and death at the hands of the enemies of God, as so many believers have suffered through the ages. And yet we must not despair, secure in our faith and the knowledge of Christ's ultimate victory, which has already been won. He is risen, He is victorious and he is coming again to judge the living and the dead. And He will find no fault in us who stood faithfully in His name and refused to bow to the Satanic tyranny that has been inflicted on us, even if it should cost us our very lives.

And so we prepare for the coming of dark days. Yet we despair not, for beside us and within us stands Jesus Christ, the light of the world, who the darkness cannot overcome.

r3d

Woodpecker
For those interested in Reiner Fuelmich, here is a good interview. Seems like a very genuine guy. Based. @r3d what's your take on your fellow countryman?

I only watched the intro, because I don't think there will be anything new to me in there.

I think he is indeed genuine. His team seems to be working 24/7 but with the courts mostly being under the enemies control it's a slow fight. In my opinion we will basically be vindicated even in court but only when it's too late.

aynrus

Pelican
If they do though take it one step further and deny the unvaccinated access to food and water, electricity, and their savings then things will get very ugly for all sides.

That's part of why I'm spending months tent-camping all over the mountains (came out for this weekend)- refreshing on survival skills should I need them down the road (I will need them in a Russian village, that's for sure). Getting used to no electricity, lack of water, scarce supplies, being cold (not that I'm a stranger to any of that in the past, but got too spoiled by life in America).

They can easily corner you in the US, people are literally being held by the balls without any hoax, even - financially, through insurance needs and mandates, property taxes, building codes and environmental regulations that require costly hired work.
Denying access to savings is something that concerns me, it's a real possibility. All they have to do is cut you off online system claiming they can't verify your identity (happened to me already), good luck having any recourse/there'll be none unless you can spend a lot of money fighting them in court. And physical branches are getting permanently closed right now and might require vaxx passport to enter.

Sa6re

Robin
This interview says it all, Dr Michael Yeadon is everything the modern materialistic biochemist represents and through this, even he is, I propose, turning to God.

Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products”

https://alethonews.com/2021/05/09/d...warn-everyone-not-to-go-near-top-up-vaccines/

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If any among us are tempted to give in and receive this vax, to them I would say this: the world you remember, and to which you are seeking to return by taking this vax, is already gone and is never coming back. The vax is being sold as the only ticket to return to a carefree, fun and free existence. But like so much else we've seen with COVID, this is a lie. There is no intention by those in power to allow a return to the normalcy of 2019. We are through the looking glass already and there's no going back. The near future holds one of two possibilities:

1) A mass depopulation event brought on by the vaccines that will radically de-stabilize the entire world and provide cover for the "Great Reset" into a New World Order/Antichrist system, or
2) The continued rapid development, with the excuse of continually emerging COVID variants, of a global system of medical tyranny, which will quickly lead to regular injections, DNA modifications, chip implants and which will ultimately culminate in the actual Mark of the Beast

There is no happy ending to this tale (barring Christ's ultimate victory - I'm speaking of the near-term here). I feel we are currently in something of a quiet interregnum period that will begin to unravel in the Fall. The unvaccinated will be persecuted with greater and greater fervor by media, governments and the vaccinated masses. The pressure to take the vax will be immense. You must be prepared to resist that pressure, at any cost. You must be prepared to lose your job. You must be prepared to lose relationships with friends and family members. You must be prepared to endure violence and/or incarceration.

Those who rule over us have gone all-in with COVID and the vaccines. This is their end game. They will not be backing off. They want to vax everyone. The exact road map of their plan is still unknown, but we can say with certainty its goals are diabolical. This agenda is motivated by pure malevolence directed at the entire human race and thus can only be Satanic in nature and origin. The Kings and Princes of the world are marching in lockstep, and true Christians can easily recognize what that means, and who is really in charge. But this is nothing new for us, as it was written, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Eph. 6:12

Be prepared to endure. Steel yourselves. Take up the full armor of God. They will be coming for you and they will not relent. The vax is only the beginning. Soon they will be explicitly targeting faithful Christians (for being "anti-science" and "dangerous to the public health"). There will be persecution. It is very possible that men on this forum will die as martyrs. But along with Paul we say, " To live is Christ and to die is gain."

We did not ask for this, but God has placed us here for this spiritual battle, and we must not quit the field. We must not surrender, even in the face of hopeless odds. We must prepare for persecution and death at the hands of the enemies of God, as so many believers have suffered through the ages. And yet we must not despair, secure in our faith and the knowledge of Christ's ultimate victory, which has already been won. He is risen, He is victorious and he is coming again to judge the living and the dead. And He will find no fault in us who stood faithfully in His name and refused to bow to the Satanic tyranny that has been inflicted on us, even if it should cost us our very lives.

And so we prepare for the coming of dark days. Yet we despair not, for beside us and within us stands Jesus Christ, the light of the world, who the darkness cannot overcome.
Amen brother. Words cannot describe how well this is put into words. I think this is the message we should all revisit once every while or print and read every day. I have the tendency to get distracted into the material stuff for I also follow red pill info channels where the material solution is central. I do gain value from it, but we need this message to put ourselves straight and regain focus on the only thing this is all about: God vs Satan. It doesn't even really matter which families are on top, which institutions they have, what their plans are in minituous details, we know Satan is coming for the Godly and that is all what we need to know. Nothing else matters.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
That "leaked" memo that appeared on /Pol last year is coming along quite nicely. Different countries and societies will do it differently as stated.

One thing I have noticed in the last few weeks is ramping up of the language being used. Its no longer flattening the curve and save our elderly and health services but more or less - you will take it, or else!

I've been observing so-called liberal and open -minded people in the media drinking this tyrannical language koolaid like water because the script coming from above is to make it about safety and how people not complying is tantamount to being a criminal working against the wishes of society at large.

Its quite amazing to witness in real time how things can deteriorate with the right language and incentives to punish those fighting the movement.

Its not as if we had an entire bloody century prior to this one to learn from. We have entire libraries and knowledge at hand but thanks to the book burners and attacks on free speech you cannot seek this information freely anymore.

As Corbett says the library of Alexandria is burning and we will follow suit - as planned.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
The CDC is pulling the EUA for the PCR tests. The test that shut the world and brought tyranny is as worthless as many have said. https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html
Interesting news, but it seems it’s only being pulled for the most cynical and opportunistic of reasons.

Stop testing with it, and new cases of Covid “mysteriously” cease.

Covid cultist: “See, I told you! That proves the vaccines are working!”

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio asks ALL private employers to impose vaccine mandates 'immediately' and 'do the maximum you feel you can do'​

• Bill de Blasio on Friday told WNYC radio he felt private employers should enforce proof of vaccination among their staff
  • The mayor of New York City said companies should 'do the maximum you feel you can'
  • He praised San Francisco for forcing city workers to be vaccinated, saying that was setting the tone for the future
  • On Wednesday he announced mandatory COVID-19 testing for employees of the city's public hospital and health clinic systems beginning in August
  • Staff will have to get one of the vaccines or face weekly COVID tests after a third of all workers refused to get a shot
  • The order will cover Health and Hospitals employees in addition to those who work at the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's public clinics

St. Louis brings back mask mandate amid surge in Indian 'Delta' COVID cases in Missouri as officials blame superspreader tourist hotspot Branson where 20% of all residents are currently infected​

• Missouri is seeing a surge in coronavirus cases, particularly in the south west
  • Only 40 per cent of the state is fully vaccinated, placing it in the bottom 12
  • On Friday St Louis reintroduced a mask mandate for indoor public areas
  • Kansas City, the largest in the state, is expected to follow suit
  • Springfield, in the south west of Missouri, is braced for surge in hospitalizations
  • One town, Branson, 40 miles from Springfield, is thought to be at the epicenter
  • The first Delta variant was recorded there on May 10 before spreading statewide
  • Branson is famed for its country music shows and its anti mask mayor

Does anyone have the PDF slide presentation Roosh created for “Roosh Hour #42 Coronavirus Is Revolution”?

The file link on the original page doesn’t seem to be working any longer.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
That "leaked" memo that appeared on /Pol last year is coming along quite nicely. Different countries and societies will do it differently as stated.

One thing I have noticed in the last few weeks is ramping up of the language being used. Its no longer flattening the curve and save our elderly and health services but more or less - you will take it, or else!

I've been observing so-called liberal and open -minded people in the media drinking this tyrannical language koolaid like water because the script coming from above is to make it about safety and how people not complying is tantamount to being a criminal working against the wishes of society at large.

Its quite amazing to witness in real time how things can deteriorate with the right language and incentives to punish those fighting the movement.

Its not as if we had an entire bloody century prior to this one to learn from. We have entire libraries and knowledge at hand but thanks to the book burners and attacks on free speech you cannot seek this information freely anymore.

As Corbett says the library of Alexandria is burning and we will follow suit - as planned.
Which memo? The Cansdisn one?

Edit: Canadian

Last edited: