Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Wode

Chicken
Not a "Criticism of Coronavirus narrative and policy" but I wanted to chime in and say that I haven't believed in this bullshit covid since DAY 1.

I remember during the first lockdown I was already crying aloud that it was a pure hoax. I was one of the only person in the streets wanting to rebel against this bullshit. I went to a hopital and filmed the inside to prove my point (supposedly the hospital were "crowded" due to the terrible covid but when I was there it was empty - I still have the videos uploaded in the cloud).

I don't know many people who had the clairvoyance to foresee what was going to happen. Thanksfully RVF quickly turned into the right direction, although at the beginning a lot of posters were obvious sheep who believed in the hoax. I remember Zelscorpion sniffed out the hoax right from the start too, I thank him for all his posts, posters like him helped me not lose my mind during the lockdown because I was starting to become crazy thinking I was the only one who understood what was going on. This first lockdown on one hand has made me understand how blind and animal-like were most people. On the other hand it has made me rediscover god, one of these days when I was becoming crazy and asking for help, crawling and crying on the floor, I found him as I always do when I have nowhere else to turn to, during the most desperate moments of my life.

I think we now can distinguish various waves of "converted" people who now get that it is just a plan of the globalists :
- 1st wave : people who got it since day 1
- 2nd wave : people who got it in the first 30-60 days during the first lockdown. They got surprised and believed in it at the beginning but quickly realized they've been duped
- 3nd wave : the new converted of this summer who realize the trap of the covid pass. Lots of sheep are disappointed, they thought they would get back to normal life after a year, some were even calling us "conspiracy theorists". These cowards now realize the truth and you can see them turn their back (as this kind of people always do). On many forums you see them taken aback saying how it's bullshit and how they got duped. Contrarily to the 2nd wave type of people, I have not much empathy for the 3rd wave type of people. They are mostly cowards and only will whine when things really start to affect them. They are weak vermin and will always be so.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Yes.

We're all going in one direction but different journeys. Some countries just have to adopt different ways to manipulate their populations. Others can just go full dictatorship like the Gulf and Asian states.
I don’t think enough has been made of this on our side. This memo should be more widely discussed. If it’s fake, the onus is on them to prove it.

It should be being used as a weapon by the resisters. It should be shared and disseminated everywhere. As in, plant the seed now that supply chain breakdowns if and when they occur are a deliberate plan. Get that story out now. Not that it will stop anything but we need as much distrust of the elites as possible.

I always feel that forcing the enemy into a double bind is the best strategy, because then even if we lose the next round we’ll still get a partial victory. If we keep planting the seed that supply chain breakdowns and food shortages, or a cyber attack and internet shutdown, are the next phase of their plan, then they lose much more trust when it happens. No matter what they do, if the public believes they are doing it on purpose, that helps us.

Likewise, any time you can force them to attack their sacred victim groups especially blacks, you should do it, because it shows up their virtue signalling as the lie it is. So if blacks are avoiding the jab, always accuse the enemy of racism if they don’t stand down, shut up and respect the opinions of blacks on this matter. Any media hack who expresses any chagrin as to low minority jab rates - shout them down as a racist and bigot immediately. Use their own CRT rhetoric on them. For then they have to either dial up their rhetoric or stand down.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
- 3nd wave : the new converted of this summer who realize the trap of the covid pass. Lots of sheep are disappointed, they thought they would get back to normal life after a year, some were even calling us "conspiracy theorists". These cowards now realize the truth and you can see them turn their back (as this kind of people always do). On many forums you see them taken aback saying how it's bullshit and how they got duped. Contrarily to the 2nd wave type of people, I have not much empathy for the 3rd wave type of people. They are mostly cowards and only will whine when things really start to affect them. They are weak vermin and will always be so.
I hear you but you have to bite your tongue and forgive them. Now that they’re finally in a receptive state of mind, you need to try to guide them to the full truth, that the elites are trying to create a totalitarian world state. You have to be gentle because we need as many converts as we can get.

We need to forgive and forget for the 3rd wavers, our rage and our vengeance must be reserved for the real criminals and psychopaths.

Last edited:
This is the first 4 min of MSM reporting I've seen last 1.5 year and I can only say it's dumb lol. Just everything about it is dumb. The information, the fake presenters, the tone. Imagine sitting in front of your TV with open mouth.
Time index 3:10, onward.
Narrator: "He and his husband are vaccinated..."

He: "We kinda feel that we failed as parents... Do not go around children that are under 12; they are so vulnerable right now."

I agree with his statements.

Last edited:

Joseph Mercola, part of the "Disinformation Dozen", under massive attack from 'not-for-profic' NGO group

Center for Countering Digital Hate
Mission Statement from their About page:
... disrupt online hate and misinformation
fringe movements that instrumentalize hate and misinformation.
the actors, systems and culture - that support, and often profit from hate and misinformation.
aim to reduce visibility of hate and misinformation
precedent and remove hateful or dangerous speech
... different types of hate and misinformation, like identity-based hate, climate change denial and health misinformation.
... produce practicable, efficient and scalable strategies and tactics to counter hate and misinformation globally.
... counterstrategies to new forms of hate and misinformation.
... The Center works with practitioners in diverse fields, such as political science, behavioural psychology, neurology, the law, countering violent extremism (CVE), counterterrorism and child protection to develop strategies that strengthen tolerance and democracy, and counterstrategies to new forms of hate and misinformation.

Propaganda at it's finest, gentlemen; take a 'misinformed' educated guess where this will lead:
Truth > "misinformation" > "hate" > "violent extremism" > "dangerous" > "terrorism" > roundup > prison > execution

Ironic how they speak about 'strengthening tolerance and democracy' by demanding the de-platforming and prosecution of both. And I'm sure "child protection" means seizing the children of all 'hateful and misinformed' people. This entire CCDH website is composed and supported by insane, Lucifer-worshipping pieces of filth.

Our Funders
The Center for Countering Digital Hate is a not-for-profit non governmental organisation (NGO) that is funded by philanthropic trusts and members of the public. If you or your organisation wish to help fund our cause, please contact us

Hmm; I would be very interested in seeing the names/organizations on that list.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I don’t think enough has been made of this on our side. This memo should be more widely discussed. If it’s fake, the onus is on them to prove it.

It should be being used as a weapon by the resisters. It should be shared and disseminated everywhere. As in, plant the seed now that supply chain breakdowns if and when they occur are a deliberate plan. Get that story out now. Not that it will stop anything but we need as much distrust of the elites as possible.

My belief in the supply chain being disrupted with intention needs more time. I just find all of the temporary shortfalls and staff shortages as too simple to believe what the media and government are saying. Whatever it is they say is happening isn't the truth.

It would be quite extraordinary to see food rots in the UK in the current modern age. I doubt they could keep a lid on things without putting up military and police check points - which is part of the plan anyway. Normalise the military in civilian spaces and you get people demanding they're there all the time.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
@LaurenWitzeDE: The propaganda bots are back.

26185fe2263376f1.jpeg
86279a4445a96d49.jpeg

5bb9bb3bab590e58.jpeg

Sa6re

Robin
I don’t know why you go on twitter. I seriously do not know one human who has a twitter account or has ever been on twitter. So those fake posts don’t reach many people directly, the only way normies see them is reprinted in fake-newspapers. I, remember the UK Labour supporters heavily used twitter, and 3 days before UK election Dec. 2019, they all thought they were gonna win, #CorbynWin was trending for days and then he catastrophically lost. Either twitter is completely useless at influencing opinion or the whole thing is a constructed illusion fake twitter/elections/supporters etc.

Either way, there’s no point looking at pro-Globo-Corona fake posts.
The conspiracy (i.e.truthful) accounts are good though.

Remember, this is a demoralization campaign as much as anything else! Protect your flanks.

Last edited:

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Either twitter is completely useless at influencing opinion or the whole thing is a constructed illusion fake twitter/elections/supporters etc.

The number of actual humans who are active on the internet is far lower than people believe. Text bots are already indistinguishable from real humans, it's safe to assume that a large part of social media activity is astroturfed. Most people don't post, they just read. It's really bots arguing with bots. Bots agreeing with bots. Bots asking questions, bots answering them. The most well known example is GPT-3:

Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. It is the third-generation language prediction model in the GPT-n series (and the successor to GPT-2) created by OpenAI, a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence research laboratory. GPT-3's full version has a capacity of 175 billion machine learning parameters. GPT-3, which was introduced in May 2020, and was in beta testing as of July 2020, is part of a trend in natural language processing (NLP) systems of pre-trained language representations. Before the release of GPT-3, the largest language model was Microsoft's Turing NLG, introduced in February 2020, with a capacity of 17 billion parameters—less than a tenth of GPT-3's.

The quality of the text generated by GPT-3 is so high that it is difficult to distinguish from that written by a human, which has both benefits and risks. Thirty-one OpenAI researchers and engineers presented the original May 28, 2020 paper introducing GPT-3. In their paper, they warned of GPT-3's potential dangers and called for research to mitigate risk. David Chalmers, an Australian philosopher, described GPT-3 as "one of the most interesting and important AI systems ever produced."

Microsoft announced on September 22, 2020 that it had licensed "exclusive" use of GPT-3; others can still use the public API to receive output, but only Microsoft has access to GPT-3’s underlying code.

Because GPT-3 can "generate news articles which human evaluators have difficulty distinguishing from articles written by humans," GPT-3 has the "potential to advance both the beneficial and harmful applications of language models." In their May 28, 2020 paper, the researchers described in detail the potential "harmful effects of GPT-3" which include "misinformation, spam, phishing, abuse of legal and governmental processes, fraudulent academic essay writing and social engineering pretexting". The authors draw attention to these dangers to call for research on risk mitigation.

They kinda missed the most important harmful effect though, which is full spectrum dominance of social media and public discourse. This is not a gimmick, this is a superweapon of 5th generation warfare:

Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is warfare that is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".

Mind you that GPT-3, already pretty scary on its own, is just a basic version of the technology that has been disclosed for civilian use.

Last edited:

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Over the last six weeks, I've been to the ER more times than I'd like to have been - in a large urban hospital.

I see everyone's pain and hear everyone's 'reason for coming to the ER' as they check-in.

Largely chest pain, along with some diabetes issues, stomach & head pains, blood clot symptoms.

I've witnessed probably over 100 people in that waiting room and checking-in. I've lied in beds next to many of them for hours at a time.

There was only one that I remember who had any cough whatsoever. And I saw them PCR test only one guy who wasn't even coughing but I believe was experiencing some flu-like symptoms so had to be tested per guidelines.

Cue the normies 'but but there are MANY covid symptoms! not just cough and fever and sore throat!!!'. :rolleyes:

Point being that these people are suffering form age-old human ailments. If you want to extrapolate into any peculiarities, many of these symptoms do align with known vaccine side-effects. It would be a real logical stretch to primarily assume that any of these symptoms represented 'covid' itself.

One last gripe: I can't confirm 100% but I was told that the ER had to be divided in order to have covid-ready bed section available at all times. To my knowledge, there was no one or hardly anyone in this supposed covid section. That's a tough pill to swallow when you and others are wincing in pain (wait time was 9+ hours on one of my visits there - even for a girl who needed a spinal tap). Her dad and about four other people almost went worldstar on the staff.

I also saw two middle age men try to hand their vaccine card in a little plastic baggy to the check-in clerk. It was rejected with a 'we don't need that'.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Point being that these people are suffering form age-old human ailments. If you want to extrapolate into any peculiarities, many of these symptoms do align with known vaccine side-effects. It would be a real logical stretch to primarily assume that any of these symptoms represented 'covid' itself.
Future generations are going to have to stop using the Salem witch trials as their go-to synonym for mass hysteria and hallucination, because the “global pandemic” puts that in the shade. Salem was a trivial nothing compared to this. This is, by far, the greatest instance of mass psychosis in history.