Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
With all respect to deaf people, but the deaf translator has become a dreadful part of portraying the clown world we live in.

He got that 350 million number confused with the number of votes cast in the 2020 election. Typical Biden blunder.
Speaking of sign language interpreter, has anybody noticed her reaction when Biden said "350 million"? As someone who's deaf and fluent in sign language, this was her (perfect) reaction when I was watching her interpreted Biden's speech :laughter: :

the-reaction-of-the-asl-interpreter-when-biden-claimed-that-350-million-have-been-vaccinated-photo-750x445.jpg

She knows the 350 million number is not true. Hence, her eyebrow reaction.

biden-asl.jpg

The screenshots above came from the below blog post. I'm surprised they wrote about the ASL interpreter's reaction.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
E8NJRBZXMAsGyF4

The pandemic is for the peasants. This is happening all across the world.

The Hamptons had had large parties with some quick-tests for hundreds even back while NYC got brutally closed down.

The tent by the way is big enough to fit hundreds and likely that many came.

They know that this is a con - they are not even changing their life-style for a few months.

Ty Richards

Chicken
Orthodox Catechumen
If any among us are tempted to give in and receive this vax, to them I would say this: the world you remember, and to which you are seeking to return by taking this vax, is already gone and is never coming back. The vax is being sold as the only ticket to return to a carefree, fun and free existence. But like so much else we've seen with COVID, this is a lie. There is no intention by those in power to allow a return to the normalcy of 2019. We are through the looking glass already and there's no going back. The near future holds one of two possibilities:

1) A mass depopulation event brought on by the vaccines that will radically de-stabilize the entire world and provide cover for the "Great Reset" into a New World Order/Antichrist system, or
2) The continued rapid development, with the excuse of continually emerging COVID variants, of a global system of medical tyranny, which will quickly lead to regular injections, DNA modifications, chip implants and which will ultimately culminate in the actual Mark of the Beast

There is no happy ending to this tale (barring Christ's ultimate victory - I'm speaking of the near-term here). I feel we are currently in something of a quiet interregnum period that will begin to unravel in the Fall. The unvaccinated will be persecuted with greater and greater fervor by media, governments and the vaccinated masses. The pressure to take the vax will be immense. You must be prepared to resist that pressure, at any cost. You must be prepared to lose your job. You must be prepared to lose relationships with friends and family members. You must be prepared to endure violence and/or incarceration.

Those who rule over us have gone all-in with COVID and the vaccines. This is their end game. They will not be backing off. They want to vax everyone. The exact road map of their plan is still unknown, but we can say with certainty its goals are diabolical. This agenda is motivated by pure malevolence directed at the entire human race and thus can only be Satanic in nature and origin. The Kings and Princes of the world are marching in lockstep, and true Christians can easily recognize what that means, and who is really in charge. But this is nothing new for us, as it was written, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Eph. 6:12

Be prepared to endure. Steel yourselves. Take up the full armor of God. They will be coming for you and they will not relent. The vax is only the beginning. Soon they will be explicitly targeting faithful Christians (for being "anti-science" and "dangerous to the public health"). There will be persecution. It is very possible that men on this forum will die as martyrs. But along with Paul we say, " To live is Christ and to die is gain."

We did not ask for this, but God has placed us here for this spiritual battle, and we must not quit the field. We must not surrender, even in the face of hopeless odds. We must prepare for persecution and death at the hands of the enemies of God, as so many believers have suffered through the ages. And yet we must not despair, secure in our faith and the knowledge of Christ's ultimate victory, which has already been won. He is risen, He is victorious and he is coming again to judge the living and the dead. And He will find no fault in us who stood faithfully in His name and refused to bow to the Satanic tyranny that has been inflicted on us, even if it should cost us our very lives.

And so we prepare for the coming of dark days. Yet we despair not, for beside us and within us stands Jesus Christ, the light of the world, who the darkness cannot overcome.
Well said

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point we've seen people like the former vice president of Pfizer (Michael Yeadon), leading cardiologists (Peter McCullough) and other doctors, the inventor of the mRNA technique (Robert Malone) and now even a nobel prize winner (Luc Montagnier) sounding the alarm bell about the vaccine. The latter even saying that this vaccination campaign ''endangers the future of the human species''.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally roars into its second day and 700K people descend on South Dakota despite Delta variant surge​

• Organizers expected at least 700,000 people attending the 10-day rendezvous for motorcycle lovers, which kicked off on Friday
  • Public health experts - and some locals - worried that the rally would again play host to coronavirus infections, after hundreds of rallygoers were infected last year
  • Only 46% of adults in the county that hosts Sturgis are fully vaccinated compared with 60.6% nationwide
  • Virus infections are on the rise in South Dakota after a steady decline through the spring and early summer - though the state has the fewest new virus cases per capita in the United States

Health officials urge COVID tests for Lollapalooza goers. Crowds were ‘literally pressed against each other, maskless,’ says one attendee planning to get screened​

Alison Goodwin was eager to attend Lollapalooza, excited for both the live music lineup and the strict pandemic protocols that she had assumed would keep the event safe for her and her wife, who traveled here from Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Yet she became increasingly worried during the four-day festival, describing a sea of attendees “literally pressed against each other, maskless.”

She felt the screening process for vaccination cards and COVID-19 tests at the entrance was far too quick to be thorough. While signs requested masks be worn in restrooms, she said “this was hardly ever abided by and came with zero enforcement.”

Even though she’s fully vaccinated, Goodwin said she and her wife are scheduled to get tested for COVID-19 on Friday, a few days after their first potential exposure at the event.

Boogie Blunderland Barack Obama seen ‘dad dancing’ without a mask at celeb filled 60th birthday bash in plush mansion​

Horus

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Here's a way to find irrefutable evidence that the pandemic is nonsense. Search "crude death statistics" by country. For example, "crude deaths India," or any other country.

The meaning of crude death statistics is the number of deaths per 1000 people.

Compare them to recent years and there is almost no change. The numbers in 2019 are usually slightly higher than 2020, but if you looks at stats from earlier years, death rates have steadily increased year by year and there is nothing strange about the increase from 2019 to 2020 compared the earlier years.

If there truly were a raging pandemic, you would expect the death rate to rise significantly in 2020. It doesn't matter how many countries I looked up, I could rarely find a country where the crude death rates have risen more than 1% per thousand.

Let's look at the countries most ravaged by covid. I'll present the crude death rate of 2019 compared to 2020.

Country20192020
USA8.848.95
India7.277.30
Italy10.6110.70
France9.49.4
Spain9.179.27
Russia 12.7612.81
Germany11.3711.46
Fiji8.268.33
Sweden9.129.10
South Africa9.409.38
Thailand 7.797.92

All statistics were taken from khoema.com.

Sweden is interesting. They didn't lock down.

I deliberately left out statistics from South America and Mexico because they look dodgy (eg. Crude death rates around 5 or 6, but they show the same trend of no significant increase).

Let's compare this to New Zealand, where covid doesn't exist and there have only been 26 "deaths."

DateValueChange
20207.090.65%
20197.040.59%
20187.000.52%
20176.960.43%
20166.930.39%
20156.910.35%
20146.880.32%
20136.860.26%
20126.840.22%

In a country where covid doesn't exist, it's strange that the crude death rates follow countries whose health care systems have apparantly been overwhelmed with
dying patients.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm starting to suspect something fishy is going on. There's the slight possibility that a bad flu is going around and and you should keep grandma safe. But she's probably a conspiracy theorist who believes that dying in old age from the flu is nothing out of the ordinary.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Here's a way to find irrefutable evidence that the pandemic is nonsense. Search "crude death statistics" by country. For example, "crude deaths India," or any other country.

The meaning of crude death statistics is the number of deaths per 1000 people.

Compare them to recent years and there is almost no change. The numbers in 2019 are usually slightly higher than 2020, but if you looks at stats from earlier years, death rates have steadily increased year by year and there is nothing strange about the increase from 2019 to 2020 compared the earlier years.

If there truly were a raging pandemic, you would expect the death rate to rise significantly in 2020. It doesn't matter how many countries I looked up, I could rarely find a country where the crude death rates have risen more than 1% per thousand.

Let's look at the countries most ravaged by covid. I'll present the crude death rate of 2019 compared to 2020.

Country20192020
USA8.848.95
India7.277.30
Italy10.6110.70
France9.49.4
Spain9.179.27
Russia12.7612.81
Germany11.3711.46
Fiji8.268.33
Sweden9.129.10
South Africa9.409.38
Thailand7.797.92

All statistics were taken from khoema.com.

Sweden is interesting. They didn't lock down.

I deliberately left out statistics from South America and Mexico because they look dodgy (eg. Crude death rates around 5 or 6, but they show the same trend of no significant increase).

Let's compare this to New Zealand, where covid doesn't exist and there have only been 26 "deaths."

DateValueChange
20207.090.65%
20197.040.59%
20187.000.52%
20176.960.43%
20166.930.39%
20156.910.35%
20146.880.32%
20136.860.26%
20126.840.22%

In a country where covid doesn't exist, it's strange that the crude death rates follow countries whose health care systems have apparantly been overwhelmed with
dying patients.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm starting to suspect something fishy is going on. There's the slight possibility that a bad flu is going around and and you should keep grandma safe. But she's probably a conspiracy theorist who believes that dying in old age from the flu is nothing out of the ordinary.
I tried to toy around on this website but could not figure out how to get to crude death rate per country. Could you help out?

"I will seek the president's approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon" licensure by the Food and Drug Administration "whichever comes first," Austin said in his memo, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

And if it's made mandatory prior to FDA approval - is there any significance to that?