Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Horus

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
I tried to toy around on this website but could not figure out how to get to crude death rate per country. Could you help out?
Just Google crude death rate (country) and it will be among the top results.

Edit: Whoops I typed it wrong above. It's knoema.com.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Fauci spins ADE infections"
The Vaccine Hitler has revealed how he plans to try to spin the CASE NIGHTMARE scenario of Antibody Dependent Enhanced (ADE) breakthrough infections of the vaccinated population permitting virus mutations that will hit the vaccinated much harder than the unvaccinated:

Fauci warns of ‘worse variant’ that ‘could impact the vaccinated’ if Covid-19 is allowed to keep mutating in unvaxxed population

In his latest bid to promote Covid-19 jabs, White House medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci upped his pandemic warnings and cautioned vaccinated individuals about an even “worse variant” that could come after Delta.

Those who remain unvaccinated, Fauci claimed in a Sunday interview with MSNBC, are responsible for the coronavirus mutating. This has led to the Delta variant, which health officials have continuously warned is partly behind the mass rise in cases and could lead to another surge in the fall.

“There's a tenet that everybody knows in virology: a virus will not mutate unless you allow it to replicate,” Fauci said. “Fortunately for us, the vaccines do quite well against Delta, particularly in protecting you from severe disease.”

But if you give the virus the chance to continue to change, you're leading to a vulnerability that we might get a worse variant, and then that will impact not only the unvaccinated, that will impact the vaccinated because that variant could evade the protection of the vaccine.

You would have to be literally retarded and completely ignorant of how mutations work to not see the obvious lies in Fauci's spin draft. Let's count the lies, deceptions, and misrepresentations.
  1. Covid-19 is not mutating in the unvaxxed population any more than any other virus. It spreads freely there, subject to the natural immunities conveyed on a) those who have full immunity because they already had the disease and b) those who have partial immunity due to related coronaviruses and rhinoviruses.
  2. Those who remain unvaccinated are not responsible for the coronavirus mutating.
  3. The giveaway is here: "particularly in protecting you from severe disease". What's happening with the vaccines is similar to the consequence of not taking all your prescribed antibiotics and killing off all the bacteria infecting you. Fauci is admitting the vaccines are non-sterilizing, which means it is mutating in the vaccinated population.
  4. The vulnerability Fauci references is the ADE scenario that Karl Denninger first laid out back in February 2020, the most serious of which is CASE NIGHTMARE KITTY, which would result in the death of every single vaccinated individual. Fortunately, it appears a lesser CASE NIGHTMARE scenario is in store, which is why the Vaccine Nazis are already pushing boosters on those who are vaccinated, as it is the vaccinated who will likely be most at risk from the mutated variants.
  5. That variant WILL evade the negligible protection of the vaccine, because it is the vaccine itself that has created the vulnerability. That's what "Antibody Dependent Enhancement" essentially means.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age

If you look at the crude death rate you see nothing going on - nowhere. Ageing populations have an increased death rate of 0,1 or even 0,2 per year anyway - before the pandemic. It seems to be all bogus. Even the temporary increase they reported may have just pushed a few terminal patients over the edge - something that would have balanced itself out in the latter part of the year.

So yeah -looks like zero was going on aside from panic.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Breaking ''news'' from my Eastern neighbors in GER. This is the first time in 1.5 years I've seen a media outlet taking a stance against the ceaujeauna narrative. And not lightly: einigkeit und recht und freiheit, gleiche rechte fur geimpfte/ungeimpfte means unity, law and freedom (symbolic words from the anthem) and same rights for vaxxed/non vaxxed. They even say we're gonna protest lol. Bild isn't just a media company, but as far as I know the biggest in GER. So how did this happen, suppose the elite had this one under their thumb.

When I look at their site though I see a lot of the usual propaganda like ''pressure on unvaxxed is rising'', but hey this is a hopeful sign.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Bild isn't just a media company, but as far as I know the biggest in GER. So how did this happen, suppose the elite had this one under their thumb.

Bild is part of the Axel Springer Group.
https://www.axelspringer.com/en/brands and click on the News Media button to see all their other news brands.

It's like everywhere
news-media.png

Easy_C

Peacock
Breaking ''news'' from my Eastern neighbors in GER. This is the first time in 1.5 years I've seen a media outlet taking a stance against the ceaujeauna narrative. And not lightly: einigkeit und recht und freiheit, gleiche rechte fur geimpfte/ungeimpfte means unity, law and freedom (symbolic words from the anthem) and same rights for vaxxed/non vaxxed. They even say we're gonna protest lol. Bild isn't just a media company, but as far as I know the biggest in GER. So how did this happen, suppose the elite had this one under their thumb

Bild is the 2nd largest paper in Germany. Iceland's health minister also came out against most of the crazy measures. It looks like ranks are starting to break on this.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the intensity of the resistance in France or if it's just a "coincidence".

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Bild is the 2nd largest paper in Germany. Iceland's health minister also came out against most of the crazy measures. It looks like ranks are starting to break on this.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the intensity of the resistance in France or if it's just a "coincidence".
Maybe some of these bureaucrats actually had a moral line somewhere they wouldn't cross. I think more likely is they need to throttle it back a bit. Since most people have very short term memories, if they simply throttle the tyranny back a few weeks or months, they can resume increasing it and and people will consider that temporarily lowered state of tyranny "the new normal." We've observed this. I made a helpful graph:
1628602924584.png

Easy_C

Peacock
Maybe some of these bureaucrats actually had a moral line somewhere they wouldn't cross. I think more likely is they need to throttle it back a bit. Since most people have very short term memories, if they simply throttle the tyranny back a few weeks or months, they can resume increasing it and and people will consider that temporarily lowered state of tyranny "the new normal." We've observed this. I made a helpful graph:

There's a third possibility: people who thought this all was just for other people, are now starting to be personally impacted by things in a negative way and don't like it. There are also some elites who will need to be squeezed out as part of this "reset" and they're starting to feel that squeeze.

When systems break down that's how it tends to happen.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
There's a third possibility: people who thought this all was just for other people, are now starting to be personally impacted by things in a negative way and don't like it. There are also some elites who will need to be squeezed out as part of this "reset" and they're starting to feel that squeeze.

When systems break down that's how it tends to happen.
When a few public leaders start to dissent, it may mean that the authoritarians have overplayed their hand. In those cases, such as with the Nazis in early 1930s Germany, the totalitarian political movement will dial it back a bit and wait awhile to start pushing full force again. I guess it's kind of a "two steps forward, one step back" approach.

My impression of the globalist movement is that they've gone all-in on their agenda because Trump and Brexit scared them so much. So, it will be interesting to see if they are willing or able to dial it back and bide their time.

Easy_C

Peacock
My impression of the globalist movement is that they've gone all-in on their agenda because Trump and Brexit scared them so much. So, it will be interesting to see if they are willing or able to dial it back and bide their time

I think the biggest piece of evidence to this effect is all the hand wringing about “populism” at Davos over the last few years.

The first warning sign was when, on cue, a couple of Democrat leaders came out said “we need to end the lockdowns before everything is destroyed”. Just “coincidentally” one of them was almost immediately attacked with a #metoo scandal.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
8645e1f73da74def.png

Hawaii Governor Ige said new limitations for residents and visitors are implemented immediately
  • Hawaii Governor David Ige announced new measures to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Delta variant in the state.
  • Capacity in restaurants, gyms, indoor settings is set at 50%.
  • Patrons in establishments like restaurants must be 6 feet apart.
With the COVID increases out of control in Hawaii, the need to keep the booming travel and tourism industry alive may have delayed restrictions put in place today by Governor David Ige.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The federal government is rushing into Mississippi. :hmm:

Mississippi’s Hospital System Could ‘Fail’ In 10 Days, UMMC Warns As Feds Rush In​

With COVID-19 patients overflowing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, including in its pediatric center, hospital leaders are warning that the medical system statewide could be on the verge of failing without drastic intervention. Two days ago, Mississippi health officials announced that zero intensive-care beds remained available in hospitals statewide.

“Since the pandemic began, I think the thing that hospitals have feared the most is total failure of the hospital system. And if we track back a week or so when we look at the case positivity rate, the rate of new cases, the rate of hospitalizations—If we continue that trajectory within the next five to seven to 10 days, I think we’re going to see failure of the hospital system in Mississippi,” UMMC Associate Vice Chancellor for Clinical Affairs Dr. Alan Jones said during an afternoon press conference.

“Hospitals are full from Memphis to Natchez to Gulfport. Hospitals are full.”

The dire pronouncement came as representatives from the federal government arrived in Jackson to assist with a field hospital in the medical center’s parking garage, news that Mississippi Free Press reporter broke early today. With UMMC short on staff and lacking in ICU care capacity, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is sending physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and pharmacists to help. Mississippi has about 2,000 fewer nurses working than eight months ago, and UMMC officials said their teams that remain “are stretched very thin.”

“At the end of the day, we’re not only faced with not being able to hire enough staff because so many nurses have left the state, but today we have 70 hospital employees and another 20 clinic employees that are out on quarantine or have COVID,” Jones said during today’s press conference.

UMMC’s pediatric hospital, Children’s of Mississippi, is also full, Jones said today. In late July, UMMC officials said they did not expect the pediatric hospital to fill up, but a surge in cases among children is happening just as children return to school—in many cases with no mask mandates and fewer precautions than last fall. Children’s of Mississippi currently has 26 pediatric COVID-19 patients, Jones said, with six in ICU care and four on ventilators.

Gov. Tate Reeves has refused to mandate masks in schools, saying late last month that federal guidance to do so was “foolish and harmful.” The Mississippi State Department of Health reported that almost 1,000 schoolchildren tested positive for COVID-19 last week alone.

The garage basement field hospital will be able to hold a maximum of 50 patients, but that capacity could diminish depending on the severity of patients’ illness, UMMC officials said. But UMMC Vice Chancellor Dr. LouAnn Woodward said it was only part of the solution. UMMC officials said the field hospital could be ready as soon as Friday.

“This is not permanent. We do know it will be helpful and will be additive to the system. It’s really a bandaid. It’s not a final answer,” she said.

Mississippi Free Press State Reporter Nick Judin asked Woodward what that answer would look like.

“Get the vaccine. There is no doubt about it. The number-one thing would be to get the vaccine. And until we get to the point where we’re not in a surge, wear a mask. … The major difference in what we’re seeing now the delta patients as opposed to the alpha group is they are younger and have fewer comorbidities,” she said.

“At this time last year most patients we were seeing getting really sick were older patients with underlying illnesses. In this variant, we are seeing younger patients who are healthy getting hit hard with this. So that’s the biggest difference with before and now.”