GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
4d6822adc76ca0e0.jpg

Mindless war propaganda. Pay no heed.

Elipe

Pelican
1629153548610.png
What a blatant lie. How do you think your body gets over illnesses? There are people that got COVID and then recovered. That means your immune system adapted to the virus and fought it off. Then there's the mRNA not-vaccine, which only gets your body to produce antibodies for one particular protein from the virus.

Natural immunity is full-spectrum immunity, the mRNA stuff at best gives you partial immunity and gives the virus a singular point around which it could mutate, rather than around the multiple points that full-spectrum immunity forces it to mutate.

View attachment 32903
What a blatant lie. How do you think your body gets over illnesses? There are people that got COVID and then recovered. That means your immune system adapted to the virus and fought it off. Then there's the mRNA not-vaccine, which only gets your body to produce antibodies for one particular protein from the virus.

Natural immunity is full-spectrum immunity, the mRNA stuff at best gives you partial immunity and gives the virus a singular point around which it could mutate, rather than around the multiple points that full-spectrum immunity forces it to mutate.
Saw this too. Interestingly enough though, the comment section for the post was alive and well. Many people questioning the narrative and pushing back against the hoax. A few shills in the mix as well, of course. But I’d say they were outnumbered about 10-1.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
These threads are becoming echo chambers of doom.

Look, society was sh*t before, women were arrogant, politicians pathetic nonces, corporations were commie perverts, towns were ugly zombielands, beer was full of chemicals, mens fashion had become feminized, women had become exhibitionist ghouls, kids stared at video games for their entire childhood, music was degenerate lyrics with a hook, work was soul-destroying repetition, stop hoping for it to continue but despair at the nature it had become. So what if it’s all gone too sh*t, so f*cking what, who cares. Good riddance to it.
Fear not death, it was coming anyway.

Now what am I going to DO?
(Sorry, for the immoral language)
I also think increasingly that this society isn't even something I want to participate in. The society that will be erected will be a joke. A parody on a human society, a civilization. Hence what we are going to do must be forming local communities, parallel societies, parallel systems. Even though this forum is useful at the end of the day those close to us will be those we can form a front with when the persecution reaches Biblical proportions.

gent

Sparrow
What's everyone's take on their claim that "98%" of hospitalized people are unvaccinated? Are they just straight up lying? Or are they doing some manipulation of the data?

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
What's everyone's take on their claim that "98%" of hospitalized people are unvaccinated? Are they just straight up lying? Or are they doing some manipulation of the data?
Doesn't matter. Pay it no mind.

You could hypothesize that being around freshly vaxxxed normies would make an otherwise healthy person get sick. That could incentive more vax uptake and drive the fear - this ordeal was planned for decades after all.

But at this point all that's just campfire talk. Meaningless.

I saw it said, maybe here, they're including every month in 2021. So like, what several months when most people couldn't get vaxxed? I haven't confirmed this info though.

I saw it said, maybe here, they're including every month in 2021. So like, what several months when most people couldn't get vaxxed? I haven't confirmed this info though.
Yes, they typically include the entirety of 2021 in their statistics, when many people had not yet even had the opportunity to get vaxxed, such as in this image:
E5A7C126-4D99-45DE-AB36-4FED156D4F55.jpeg
Very often, they also seem to count those having received just the initial shot of the two shot combo as part of the unvaxxed.

All this in addition to the whole thing being a total fraud, juicing the numbers, etc.

Being that the official definition of being “fully vaxxed” is two weeks after the second dose, I also wouldn’t put it past them to count a death or hospitalization within the two-week window as an “unvaccinated” person.

MRAll134

Pelican
You have to be skeptical of all info' in the mainstream media. Unless you can confirm through your own research, then don't assume any info' is true. Where I am, they are constantly pushing that "78-80% of people are fully vaccinated (double shots)." There is no way this is true. The gov', if anything, is incompetent and there is no way that 80% of the local pop' is vaccinated. If the gov' will lie about statistics, then what else will they lie about?

You have to be skeptical of all info' in the mainstream media. Unless you can confirm through your own research, then don't assume any info' is true. Where I am, they are constantly pushing that "78-80% of people are fully vaccinated (double shots)." There is no way this is true. The gov', if anything, is incompetent and there is no way that 80% of the local pop' is vaccinated. If the gov' will lie about statistics, then what else will they lie about?

This is more where my questions are. You can see how the covid deaths were exaggerated in the data from the local level to the top. However, I can't see how it's occurring with the vaccination rates if it is (speaking of only the data, not Biden's claims that 70% of the country is vaxxed). They have data down to zip code and it seems to follow the patterns I'd expect.

grenade001

Woodpecker
This is more where my questions are. You can see how the covid deaths were exaggerated in the data from the local level to the top. However, I can't see how it's occurring with the vaccination rates if it is (speaking of only the data, not Biden's claims that 70% of the country is vaxxed). They have data down to zip code and it seems to follow the patterns I'd expect.

In my city, apparently 20% have had at least one dose, according to the statistics. Based on pure anecdotal evidence, it is really only the over 60s with underlying health issues that are mainly getting it.

There certainly aren't many people vocal about booking an appointment and getting injected. If anything, I encounter many more people who are quite vocal with their skepticism, and share that with me.

Any claim made by a foundation, organization, or institution through the press that is funded by big money is an outright and blatant lie and pure propaganda. These viruses don't even exist, and this one canuck was able to prove it by calling his gov's bluff in court:

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Any claim made by a foundation, organization, or institution through the press that is funded by big money is an outright and blatant lie and pure propaganda. These viruses don't even exist, and this one canuck was able to prove it by calling his gov's bluff in court:

While I agree with you about those institutions. The claim the virus doesn't exist at all is misguided. Especially now considering vaccinated individuals are shedding spike proteins onto the unvaccinated population.