Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

LeoniusD

Pelican
It's an unrelenting terror campaign to enforce the constant peasant vaccination - aka big cull - while upholding the veneer of being non-mandatory.

So in Fraqnce you cannot enter a restaurant, bar, theater, museum government facility (soon), now supermarket.

And once the peasants accept this and get their food via curbside pickup or delivery, then they say that they require a passport even for that.

The final solution as mentioned by some early birds in 2020 was that the unvaxxed cannot leave their homes at all - and also cannot meet with any other people as the they would risk severe repercussions. That is how they imagine they will force them.

But of course dear peasant - if you are damaged or killed by the vaxx, then you have not weighed the pros and cons well enough. It's your own fault - we did not do anything to you. We did not force you to take it dear peasant!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Yes, it is a real tweet.

918ee6692f9f03dc.jpg

My response:

3lWS.gif

Caduceus

Pelican

Clarification and context needed here:

AT THE MOMENT there is NO requirement to have a health pass to enter a supermarket in France, HOWEVER if you enter a "shopping centre" type building (multiple shops under 1 roof) you do need one.

I'm guessing the supermarket in the video is part of a shopping mall type complex.

Of course, I'm not saying it's ok for the French police to do this....but it's important to get the facts straight.

Can you provide the source html?
-https://www.bitchute.com/video/tvIlxI9bP2lg/ - every time I insert as a hyperlink it just converts it to a MEDIA link

There are other videos that show the morgellons crap (the nano black strands that allegedly self-assemble over time to bigger versions of themselves) on them, and I wouldn't be surprised, the system is trying to deliver these payloads into the human body in the most invasive ways possible starting from intravenous/intramuscular injection, to nasal cavity penetration, to inhalation through masks.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
They changed this headline when you forward it.

Covid: What’s the best way to top up our immunity?“

I can’t imagine that people continue to trust the vaccines after this. The inversion of truth is at an absolute all time high. But, from the Bloomberg article, it looks like the goal is to still blame the unvaccinated for the vaccinated getting sick. I think this is the end game.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Clarification and context needed here:

AT THE MOMENT there is NO requirement to have a health pass to enter a supermarket in France, HOWEVER if you enter a "shopping centre" type building (multiple shops under 1 roof) you do need one.

I'm guessing the supermarket in the video is part of a shopping mall type complex.

Of course, I'm not saying it's ok for the French police to do this....but it's important to get the facts straight.
Yeah - it's from a shopping center - just checked.

Still - sometimes that means a major supermarket that the people can no longer enter. The reason being that many of the large supermarkets were situated in shopping malls in order to attract more clientele. Now the people can no longer enter those - regionally that market may the main shopping opportunity for folk. This looks to be one of those places as the mall is probably dominated by that one store - both Carrefour and Tesco - as well as Auchan have that strategy. There are many products that you can only get in those kind of mega-stores.

They are squeezing the peasants ever more into submission.

Yeah - it's from a shopping center - just checked.

Still - sometimes that means a major supermarket that the people can no longer enter. The reason being that many of the large supermarkets were situated in shopping malls in order to attract more clientele. Now the people can no longer enter those - regionally that market may the main shopping opportunity for folk. This looks to be one of those places as the mall is probably dominated by that one store - both Carrefour and Tesco - as well as Auchan have that strategy. There are many products that you can only get in those kind of mega-stores.

They are squeezing the peasants ever more into submission.
People will have to resort to small shops and basics for now. Any idea on the coming up restrictions in France? Are there plans to refuse entry to any indoor shop at some point?

Even Slate...

and Rogan:

Easy_C

Peacock
Interesting anecdote from a member of the extended family. To not give specific case counts (would reveal their location), the website showed several hundred active cases for their county last night.

This morning the number was 6% of the previous number (so under 30 now).

LeoniusD

Pelican

This is another fantastic interview with Catherine Austin Fitts.

It's not about any virus. It's the coordinated takeover of the economic system.

She mentions a few good points:

+ The covid passports are the tools to eliminate cash and go into digital currencies.
+ They are essentially flaunting their lack of respect for the peasants - the peasants succumbing to the propaganda made them completely lose respect for them. That is why Obama had public birthday parties for hundreds of unmasked guests while the peasants get brutalized for dropping their mask a little.
+ They decided that it's cheaper for them to issue the UBI while at the same time lower life expectancy significantly - obviously you will be required to get toxic vaccines for life and die off quickly.
+ So non-Blackrock businesses getting shut down is all by design. In reality they would have preferred to issue an order for the shutdown of the peasant businesses, but they did it via the lockdowns.
+ Restaurants getting shut down are essential since restaurants get significant food supplies from local farmers and they want to prevent that and use large industrial restaurant chains that they own. The Pizzahut joke from Demolition Man became reality.
+ Ultimately the covid passports and edicts are building a totalitarian system where they tell the peasants what they should do - also democracy is over.
+ The transformation has barely begun - real estate will be massively busted, because they want to buy up everything.

Ay - that is why the Agenda 21 spoke about unemployment numbers of 50% by 2050. Obviously if you shut down small businesses then it is possible to achieve that due to economies of scale alone - let alone the technological unemployment that also contributes.

The lady gives a few tips on how to fight back.