Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

This is another fantastic interview with Catherine Austin Fitts.

It's not about any virus. It's the coordinated takeover of the economic system.

She mentions a few good points:

+ The covid passports are the tools to eliminate cash and go into digital currencies.
+ They are essentially flaunting their lack of respect for the peasants - the peasants succumbing to the propaganda made them completely lose respect for them. That is why Obama had public birthday parties for hundreds of unmasked guests while the peasants get brutalized for dropping their mask a little.
+ They decided that it's cheaper for them to issue the UBI while at the same time lower life expectancy significantly - obviously you will be required to get toxic vaccines for life and die off quickly.
+ So non-Blackrock businesses getting shut down is all by design. In reality they would have preferred to issue an order for the shutdown of the peasant businesses, but they did it via the lockdowns.
+ Restaurants getting shut down are essential since restaurants get significant food supplies from local farmers and they want to prevent that and use large industrial restaurant chains that they own. The Pizzahut joke from Demolition Man became reality.
+ Ultimately the covid passports and edicts are building a totalitarian system where they tell the peasants what they should do - also democracy is over.
+ The transformation has barely begun - real estate will be massively busted, because they want to buy up everything.

Ay - that is why the Agenda 21 spoke about unemployment numbers of 50% by 2050. Obviously if you shut down small businesses then it is possible to achieve that due to economies of scale alone - let alone the technological unemployment that also contributes.

The lady gives a few tips on how to fight back.
With AI and automation/ robotics advancements I can see how 500,000,000 would be seen as an optimum global population number and multiple billions as redundant.
But “they” dont get to decide that / who / and when. No man does

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
+ The covid passports are the tools to eliminate cash and go into digital currencies.
In the last two weeks, I noticed the self-scanning machines are not accepting cash - only cards - at my local Wal-Mart and supermarket stores. This has forced me to go to the cashier line to pay cash.

It's not surprising that digital currency is going to be a big part of the IMF/WEF agenda.

Unrelated to this thread title, but related to WEF's "The Great Reset" plan, below is a list of their digital currency agenda.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Physiognomy is confirmed.

zcJ_Fh1o_400x400.jpg
David Gorski is believed to be an administrator on Wikipedia and spends a lot of his time making sure that the health and medicine articles support Big Pharma and discourage alternative or natural medicine. Looks to me like he doesn't get enough exercise and sunshine and his testosterone levels are through the floor. I guess spending 12 hours a day in front of a computer screen trying (and failing) to mandate an artificial authoritarian narrative will do that to you.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Apparently, soyboy has financial ties to the vaccine industry.

Australia Sucks

Kingfisher
This thread is over 300 pages so sorry if what I am about to write has been discussed already!!
It boggles my mind how ordinary people can't see how utterly fake the reported death numbers are!!
For example if you got to the macrotrends website you can see a table showing death rates in all the major countries going back many decades:

U.S.A.
YearDeath RateGrowth Rate
United States - Historical Death Rate Data
20218.9771.090%
20208.8801.120%
20198.7821.120%
20188.6851.220%
20178.5801.240%
20168.4751.270%
20158.3691.270%
20148.2641.290%
20138.1590.090%
20128.1520.090%
20118.1450.090%

That is the number of deaths per 1000 people in any given calendar year. It has been increasing by approximately 0.1 per thousand people every year for nearly a decade, and I presume this is because of an aging population. You cannot see any affect in the trend during the covid period. A statistically normally number of people died.

U.S.A. has supposedly had around 628,000 Covid deaths according to a quick google search. If you divide 628,000 by the current population of the U.S.A. (around 336 million) and then adjust for the amount of time Covid has been going the death rate should be up around 10 now, but its nowhere near that. One can only conclude that the vast majority of the people that "died with Covid"either died of something else or were going to die soon anyway (e.g. some dude who had severe cancer and would have died a month later anyway).

Basically Covid had no net overall effect on the overall death rate. Basically the same story plays out in the statistics of almost any country you care to look at. Brazil, India, etc.

It amazes me how few people are actually talking about this.

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Clarification and context needed here:

AT THE MOMENT there is NO requirement to have a health pass to enter a supermarket in France, HOWEVER if you enter a "shopping centre" type building (multiple shops under 1 roof) you do need one.

I'm guessing the supermarket in the video is part of a shopping mall type complex.

Of course, I'm not saying it's ok for the French police to do this....but it's important to get the facts straight.
To me this underlines the importance of supporting small business, RIGHT NOW, so that large businesses are not your only option. If you have a local farmers market, buy produce there. If you have a locally owned butcher shop, buy your meat there. Local restaurants are obviously better than chains, etc. Same with pharmacies. If it's going to happen one day soon anyway, you might as well beat the rush and get used to buying from places like this.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I wonder what could be the reason for the Growth Rate in 2014 as it is 14 times higher compared to 2013.

Right. I looked at that chart and going back to 1950 all the way until 2013, the growth rate was never over 1.00%, often it was negative. Then as you said in 2014, it exploded over 1.00%. That requires an explanation.

Similarly, the death rate from 1950 to 1976 was always over 9.00%, consistently more than the 2020-2021 corona years.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Right. I looked at that chart and going back to 1950 all the way until 2013, the growth rate was never over 1.00%, often it was negative. Then as you said in 2014, it exploded over 1.00%. That requires an explanation.
Easiest explanation is baby boomers. There's always a spike in mortality in the 60-70 year old group as unhealthy people die. Around 2014 is when the lion's share of boomers started hitting that age bracket.

To me this underlines the importance of supporting small business, RIGHT NOW, so that large businesses are not your only option. If you have a local farmers market, buy produce there. If you have a locally owned butcher shop, buy your meat there. Local restaurants are obviously better than chains, etc. Same with pharmacies. If it's going to happen one day soon anyway, you might as well beat the rush and get used to buying from places like this.

These blanket approaches are misguided. Small businesses are just as happy to enforce lock-downs and restrictions and take govt money. I no longer support local small business as a habit. They are on average just as corrupt as corporations.

Stop with the easy answers and use judgement wherever you choose to shop, if you choose to do so.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
These blanket approaches are misguided. Small businesses are just as happy to enforce lock-downs and restrictions and take govt money. I no longer support local small business as a habit. They are on average just as corrupt as corporations.

Stop with the easy answers and use judgement wherever you choose to shop, if you choose to do so.
Fair enough. Farmer's markets might be a good bet, but to reinforce your point I found a locally owned supermarket's website. They had a blog where the owner was bragging about his vaccine, etc. Those local places surely won't be perfect, but the passport enforcement rate is going to be lower for them than corporate places. There's no doubt in my mind about that.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Easiest explanation is baby boomers. There's always a spike in mortality in the 60-70 year old group as unhealthy people die. Around 2014 is when the lion's share of boomers started hitting that age bracket.
Yeah - there are old populations like Italy with a natural death rate of 10,7. Italians live longer than the US with a life expectancy of over 83 vs 78 in the US. The US has a much younger population - mostly due to mass migration in recent decades. Without that it would be also around 10,7 or higher with the babyboomers dying off.

And even with migration the death rate is rising due to the babyboomers - the migration does not even offset that. Only when they are mostly gone will the death rate go down as migration is unlikely to stop.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Small businesses received a pittance vs. the big bailout cash. They are not Blackrock owned and are set to be wiped out in the next decades. They are by and large the reason for a broader middle class. Once they are gone then you will find out how much they contributed to the economy. That is why the elite is planning a 3-tier system of employment - corporate workers, government workers and the largest group - the eternally unemployed poorest UBI recipients who are to take their 2 yearly jabs, their insect protein grub and be taken out of this world before they turn 60.